Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry for being so rough, was that too painful?" I finally asked as guilt over what I did to my wife set in.

There was silence and then she said "Yeah, it hurt a little but I deserved it. I'm sorry about the restaurant. I was so turned on about the situation that I let it go too far. I hope you aren't really mad at me."

"I won't lie, you and Rick really embarrassed me and pissed me off."

She leaned in and touched my face. "I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I know I can't stay in here all night to make it up to you. It isn't an excuse, but I knew you liked the humiliation portion of this, but I got carried away. I promise I'll make it up to you in the future."

Then she started to get up and turned toward me. "As my first step towards apologizing, why don't you keep that cage off tonight. That way you can jack off all you want?"

I was confused. "But what if I'm too sore and can't perform again?" That was, after all what caused her to start putting me in a cage. Early on I spent a whole day while she was with Rick jerking off and couldn't get it hard when she came back.

She thought for a minute and said, "Well you've already reclaimed me, and I don't necessarily need to be with you until after Rick leaves. So go wild and have fun. By the time he leaves I'm sure you will be ready to go again." She smiled and then bounced off. I could see down the hall she got faster as she went.

When she got to our bedroom.......I mean their bedroom, she jumped on the bed with a laugh. And then she was out of my site. Probably in his arms.

I lay in bed for a while just thinking. I could hear a few movements from time to time and then I started to hear the bed creak. But this time it was slow. It wasn't rushed. I got up and didn't even bother putting on my shorts and t-shirt. I went to the kitchen to get my dessert. I mean I was humiliated to get it, so I might as well eat it.

When I pulled the boxes out someone had written on the top of each. "The Husband" on one and "The Happy Couple" on the other. This made my cock start to come to life.

I took a few bites but that's all I could manage while I listened to their slow fuck in the other room. When I put it up and headed back to the guest room I stopped. The door to the Master was open like she said it would be. Did I dare look and peek in on their alone time? I slowly turned being drawn by the creaking and walked quietly to the door. There was Gwynn, laying on her back with Rick between her legs. He was slowly pumping in and out of her while her legs were bent. They were kissing and her arms were all over his back, sometimes making red marks with her fingernails scratching him. She was pulling her legs up and placing her feet on his ass to draw him in closer.

This wasn't fucking. This was making love. They were taking their time and being a couple. I suddenly felt bad for intruding. Here I was naked, standing there watching a much better man do things to my wife and make her feel ways I never could.

As I backed out of the room, I slowly pulled the door to. Not all the way but I felt they deserved privacy. As the door was about halfway shut, Gwynn looked over at me and our eyes met. I smiled a little and continued to shut the door. She gave me a wink and went back to kissing and making love to Rick.

I was so turned on I went back to my room, stopping by the bathroom I grabbed some lotion. I lay on the bed thinking of all the things that had happened today. All the firsts and all the images of Rick and Gwynn together. My hand flew across my cock until it exploded. It sent a huge amount of cum flying onto my chest and some hit my chin. Once I calmed down, I scooped up some from my chin and licked it. After all, I had just eaten tons of it from Gwynn that both me and her boyfriend Rick had shot into her so what was the difference now.

Once the orgasm was over, the guilt sat in. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. Then grabbed a beer from the fridge. There wasn't much sound from the bedroom, but I couldn't help checking. I opened the door a little. Only the bedside lamp was on now and they were both naked holding each other. Their bodies were intertwined, and they were sleeping. I once again felt like an outsider, so I went back to my room.

I shut the door and turned on my laptop to watch whatever mind-numbing show I could find. When I couldn't fall asleep I finally pulled up some cuckold porn and jerked off watching it until I exploded all over myself. I cleaned up and I sipped my beer until it was empty and then I put it on the nightstand and went to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was four in the morning. I really had to pee, so I got up and walked to the bathroom. When I pushed the covers off my naked body the fact that I had no hair let the air hit me and I was instantly cold. As I peed, I looked down at my bald dick. This was something that amazed me. After all, when you become a man, you get hair on your balls and around your dick. Yet here I was as bald as a baby.

Maybe this was a good example of my relationship. I had willingly given my wife to another man. A stronger, bigger and well-built man in every sense of the word. This was truly what a beta looked like.

Once I finished peeing, I walked out of the bathroom and heard voices. I stopped at the end of the hall when I noticed the light in the kitchen was on. There was Gwynn and Rick leaning on the counter. They had found the desserts and were feeding bites to each other. Both were naked and very comfortable around each other. Rick's massive cock was hanging there between his legs. It was bigger soft than mine was hard. They couldn't see me, so I just stood watching.

They were having a moment laughing, drinking wine and feeding each other.

"That's the last bite." Gwynn giggled as she put it in Rick's mouth.

"That was so good. Are you sure it's all gone?" He sounded disappointed.

"Well Steve still had his box. Think he would mind sharing?"

Rick walked over and pulled my dessert, the one marked "The Husband" out of the fridge and sat it on the counter.

"Based on past experiences, I would say he might even get off sharing his dessert with me." And with that they both dove in with their forks and ate my piece. They were a couple, but even worse they were bonding over making fun of me. I was suddenly upset.

"You are so bad," Gwynn said as she smacked Rick's butt. They finished both pieces of cake and left the to go boxes on the counter with their empty wine glasses and forks.

Gwynn reached out and held Rick by his cock pulled him towards the bedroom. "Let me have a little of this dessert now." She said giggling and pulled him as fast as she could.

I waited a few minutes until I heard obvious kissing sounds. I went to the kitchen and saw the mess. I picked up their glasses and forks and put them in the dishwasher. Then I took the empty containers and threw them away. I wiped off the counter and started back toward the guest room but found myself peeking into the Master Bedroom. They had left the door wide open.

There was Rick laying on my side of the bed. His head propped up on me pillow and his legs spread. Gwynn was positioned and had her head between his legs sucking his cock to life. She was licking the shaft and then spending time just sucking on the large purple head.

When he was fully erect, Gwynn put her leg over him and guided herself down onto him with a long low moan. She started riding him slowly and then picked up the pace. Rick had a great view and reached up to pinch her nipples. This brought louder moans from her and made her ride harder.

I couldn't help myself. My cock was hard, and I reached down and started stroking it. I was watching his massive cock go in and out of Gwynn while she went up and down. Just then I noticed Rick was looking at me. He saw me standing there just outside the door and then noticed me stroking myself. He just grinned at me while Gwynn rode him, and he played with her breasts.

She was looking down at him and noticed he was looking past her. She turned her head and saw me. She didn't even slow down. She just smiled. A little out of breath she said, "Oh hey Steve, did we wake you?"

I just kept stroking. "No, I got up to use the bathroom. I also cleaned the Kitchen back up."

Gwynn kept riding with her eyes almost closed. "That's very nice Steve. Thank you."

Just then she screwed her eyes shut and slammed down on Rick's cock. She started to shake and moan through another orgasm. Rick just let her do her thing and started holding her hips for support. The whole time he just looked at me and smiled.

Once she came down from her high, she started riding Rick again. But he took the opportunity to flip her over. His cock never came out of her. With her on her back, he really started banging into her. She was moaning and squirming under him as she had another orgasm. Finally, Rick got up on his knees, holding her legs in his arms and really started pumping in and out of her. He was getting close. Gwynn held her legs stiff and started to scream.

"That's it! CUM in me"

He pounded harder. "Fill me with your seed!" she shouted.

That did it and he grunted and deposited load after load in her. I then realized I had cum all over the floor some time ago but was still stroking my limp cock.

As Rick climbed off Gwynn, she looked at me. "Steve, my pussy is so sore. Would you come and clean it and kiss it to make it feel better?" She had her pouty lips out. Rick just leaned on his side watching to see what I would.

Without even thinking I went over to the bed. Her pussy looked even redder and more abused than earlier. I just lowered my head down and started licking. Gwynn rubbed my head while Rick just watched and shook his head from side to side. If he didn't know he was the Alpha before, he certainly did now. Especially with me licking his hot cum from where he deposited it in my wife.

Gwynn was moaning enjoying my oral licking when Rick chimed in, "It may take a while. I dropped a big load in her. Your wife is so tight......well she was." and Rick chuckled.

Gwynn just smiled and reached up and pulled Rick's head down to kiss him.

They started making out while I finished up. Gwynn had a mini orgasm and just moaned into Rick's mouth while they kissed. After a while she pushed my head away. "I think you got it all. Thank you. Do you want a turn?" She stated almost like a consolation price.

Then she looked down at my soft dick and said, "Can it get hard again now since you just jerked off?"

I was ashamed and wiggled it a little willing it to come to life but nothing happened. "I don't think I can get hard again." I said feeling embarrassed and humiliated yet again, but this time it was my body betraying me.

She looked at me with pity in her eyes while Rick looked on with a smirk. "I'm sorry baby. Well in that case I think we are going back to sleep."

That was it, I was dismissed. I just got up with mixtures of their juices all over my face. "Good night." is all I said as I retreated to the other end of the house.

I went to bed thinking about how they were cuddling, and I really wanted to jerk off. However, I couldn't stay hard. As much as I tried, my little dick wouldn't cooperate. So, I finally just went to bed.

In the morning, I was the first one up. I slipped on shorts and a t-shirt, forgoing the boxers. I thought we were all past any type of formality. It was about 9:00 and I started making coffee. That went into me making bacon, eggs and biscuits. As I was pulling the biscuits out Gwynn padded in with bare feet. She had put on a robed and went straight to the coffee.

She took a long sip. "Wow I needed that."

I just smiled and kept making plates.

She watched me and then said. "You are something special. You really know how to make me happy." With that she reached in and kissed me. My heart was overjoyed. "I know it got a little rough last night. I think it was the alcohol and the sheer excitement of the situation. I'm sorry and I love you. If it makes you feel any better, my ass still hurts from your pounding." Gwynn then gave me a quick hug from behind.

"It's okay, I'm better now." is all I could muster.

Just then Rick walked in wearing just sweatpants. The same ones I had folded and placed in a drawer for him to make him feel wanted. "Good morning."

"Good morning sweetie." Gwynn chimed out at Rick.

Gwynn took a plate and gravitated toward him. They sat on the other end of the bar and ate while I cleaned up.

After they ate, Gwynn and Rick went back to the bedroom to take a shower. I heard the water come on and then Gwynn came back out, still wearing the robe.

She hesitated for a moment and then finally spoke. "I have another favor, please don't be mad."

What could she want now and what would she possibly say to make me angrier than she had last night.

I stopped what I was doing and faced her, "How can I help you?" Is all I could think to say.

"Would it be okay if Rick stayed today? I really want to spend a little more time with him. I promise I'll make it up to you. If you want you can pound my ass tonight until I scream." She had those pouty lips looking right at me waiting on an answer.

I was frustrated but intrigued about getting some more time with her tight rear end. Besides, I'm thinking after what Rick has been doing to her and stretching her out, it would be days before I could feel her pussy.

I knew I was going to cave and give in eventually, but I wanted her to know my anger at this request. "You told me he was paying for dinner and then you said he would be staying just the night. I ended up getting humiliated, buying dinner and now you want him to stay the rest of the day? You keep changing the rules and I'm getting tired of it."

I think this hit home and she had a look of shame on her face as she looked at the ground and not me. "You are right, I'm sorry. I just thought it would be fun to play some more today. I will do whatever you say. Either way you can still have me anyway you want tonight."

I knew she wanted this and I didn't see the harm since they have fucked the night away already. So like always, I gave Gwynn what she wanted regardless of my feelings. "I guess that's fine if he stays. I was going to get gas for the mower and mow the lawn anyway."

She smiled, ran over, leaned in and kissed me. "Thank you so much. I love you."

So, as she went off to take a shower with Rick, I got dressed. I knew I might get hard thinking about her and him and didn't want to have any issues with the neighbors seeing my erection, so I slid the cock cage back on.

I just shuck my head in disbelief while I did it. Why was I putting a cage on voluntarily? I really was a shell of the man I once was at this point. I shook my head, locked it and took the keys on the anklet back into the Master bedroom and laid them on her nightstand. I could hear them in the shower moaning and laughing. I looked into the bathroom, and they were hugging and kissing as lovers do. I suddenly felt like an unwanted voyeur and left.

I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt. I drove down and got gas for the mower. When I got back, they were in the bedroom, but the door was slightly shut. I saw through the crack that they had went back to sleep. I didn't want to disturb them, so I went out to mow.

I spent extra time making sure the lawn looked great. Hey if I couldn't make Gwynn proud in the bedroom at least I could make her proud of our lawn.

I waved at neighbors as they jogged by on a Saturday morning. I felt a little perverted pleasure knowing that while they continued their daily routines, they had no idea I was a cuckold mowing the lawn while his wife was sleeping with her lover that had wore her out from sex all night long.

It was almost 1 in the afternoon when I came back in. I was nasty and needed a shower. I found Rick and Gwynn curled up on the couch watching a movie. He was still in sweats but had on a t-shirt. Gwynn was in a t-shirt and panties. I saw the anklet dangling from her leg.

The t-shirt was long, but I could still catch glimpses of her pink panties. Almost the same color as my cage. I took a double take of the t-shirt. I didn't remember that shirt, but it felt familiar. Then I remembered, that was one of the shirts I put away for Rick.

She seemed so comfortable in his arms and wearing his shirt. They didn't even notice me come in. I went to the laundry room and stripped. Then I went through the Kitchen going to the guest bathroom. Rick looked up and saw me walking through naked. My little dick bouncing in the pink plastic prison. He let out a little laugh and said, "Now that's something you don't see every day."

Gwynn realized what he was talking about and started to laugh. Then she thought better of it and stopped quickly and slapped his leg telling him to be quiet.

My face turned red, and I just kept heading for the bathroom. But at least I felt a little better that she stopped him. She was realizing the humiliation I could take had limits. After the shower I went back to the guest room and laid down. I really didn't want to see them right now and I was exhausted. I fell asleep and a few hours later Gwynn woke me.

"Hey sleepy head. You going to stay in bed all day?"

I started to stir and then looked at Gwynn she was dress in a nice pair of jeans and a nice top. I wasn't sure what was happening as I was waking up. "What's happening? Where's Rick?"

"Oh, he is getting ready. He's going to take me to dinner and then bring me back here. Is that okay?"

I was still trying to process everything and just nodded.

"Thank you. I love you and I'll bring you back something to eat."

I just turned over and took my time waking up. When I walked into the Living room they were getting ready to leave. Rick was dressed like Gwynn in jeans and a nice shirt. Even dressed down he was impressive to look at.

Gwynn was holding onto Rick's arm as they were heading for the garage. She saw me and turned, but still held Rick's arm. "I'm glad you are up. I left you a few things I need you to do before we get back. Thanks! Love you!"

And with that she was gone. It bothered me that he was still here. But what bothered me more was that she didn't ask me to do anything, she told me and expected me to do it.

I heard his truck fire up and he backed out of the garage. She was sitting right beside him. I started to panic thinking someone might see but since it was almost dinner time most people were inside or out to eat already.

I found her list sitting on the edge of the bar.

Steve, while I'm gone can you be a sweetheart

and wash all the towels in

our bathroom. It seems we used them all.

Can you also put clean sheets on our bed?

Lastly, I need you to get the stain remover

and clean where you made a

mess outside our door last night.

Thanks, see you soon Rick and Gwynn.

I was stunned. She wanted me to pick up after all their sexual trysts. But I just kept focusing on how they signed the note. She signed both of their names as if they really were a couple talking to some random person.

I figured I might as well get it over with. I went to their bathroom and picked up the towels they had thrown everywhere. I threw them in the laundry and then went to strip the sheets. There were wet spots and crusty cum all over them. How many times did he cum last night? Gwynn's used panties were in the floor and I picked them up as well. I noticed that they had dried cum on them and I couldn't help but bring them up to my nose, sniff them and lick them a little. Oh how depraved and perverted I have become. I was absolutely disgusted with myself.

Finally, I got down on my hands and knees to clean the dried cum I had spilt watching him pound my wife from one orgasm into the next.