Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 08

Story Info
Things get worse as her boyfriend spends the night.
9.3k words
4.55
8.3k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story contains some humiliation and the use of a cock cage. While I know that it's not what happens in all cuckold relationships, I can tell you this is my experience and one of the kinks my wife and I enjoy. This is an ongoing story and I look forward to any and all feedback.

________________________________

My name is Steve. My wife Gwynn and I have been married for several years. If you have been keeping up with our story you know that we decided to spice things up sexually.

After trying different things, we ended up with my wife Gwynn taking a lover. His name is Rick and is much more masculine than me. He also has a cock a few inches longer and a whole lot bigger around. He was a member of my wife's hiking club here in the Rockies. They started flirting and one thing led to another. Now he is her full-time boyfriend and I am her cuckold husband. Everyone in their hiking group knows she is married but also is fully aware they are a couple.

Part of what turned me on by being her cuckold, was a little humiliation. Gwynn was a little hesitant at first, but really started getting into that part more than I could ever imagine. It was too much for me as more people in her group learned of our situation. So, after a while and one really scary experience I thought would have destroyed our marriage we worked through it. She broke it off with Rick and we went back to being a couple. We loved each other but I could tell she still needed or wanted Rick. His companionship as well as the fantastic sex that they had.

We decided she could see him again, but they were not spending the night together at his house. That was too much for me. Gwynn would lock me in a pink cock cage when they were hiking or together at his house, but she would always come home to me. I explained to her that having her gone all night with me locked up and not knowing what was happening was too much. So, after a few months back together Gwynn came up with an idea.

Rick was going to come and stay at our house. That way I knew what was going on and was there the entire time. She told me they would stay in the Master Bedroom and leave the door open. I could sleep in the guest bedroom and could come and go to see and hear them as much as I wanted.

I agreed, but I am not sure this is exactly what I had in mind. As part of the humiliation thing, in the days leading up to the date, Gwynn kept me in a cage. She let me out twice to give me a quick hand job but that was it. I wasn't allowed to get near her pussy. She said she was saving herself for Rick.

She also shaved herself bald. Something she had never done for me even when I begged. However, Rick mentioned it and she was completely smooth the next day.

She took things a little farther by shaving me bald as well before putting the cock cage back on. I looked like a little boy. Then she had me move some clothes into the guest room and move all my toiletries into the guest bathroom. She wanted to make Rick feel at home and wanted it to feel like his space.

When Rick arrived, Gwynn had me pull my car out of the garage so Rick could park his massive truck in there. On top of that, when he arrived, while they were hugging and kissing, she had me take his bags into our bedroom while they sipped on a glass of wine.

By that point, I was broken and torn between the humiliation and the arousal I was feeling, basically I had no will to argue or fight anymore. So I put all his stuff away for him. That wasn't their idea, it was mine. Gwynn thought it was sweet and Rick just grinned at me.

The final act to shock me before dinner was Gwynn took off her rings for me to put in the jewelry box. She said that she was Rick's date, and he was the only man for her tonight so the rings her husband gave her were locked in a box, much like my dick was locked in a cage.

The only jewelry she wore was an anklet with the word Hotwife on it, Gwynn and Rick's initials and the key to my cage.

So now we were heading to the restaurant. I was driving with Gwynn in the passenger seat. She looked stunning in a dress Rick had bought for her. Rick sat in the back seat while I drove. However, Gwynn spent all her time turning to talk to Rick. I was merely the driver. I did not mind it that much because of the way her dress plunged between her breasts. When she twisted to talk to Rick, I could clearly see her nipple as her dress parted and stuck out slightly. I was in heaven. Then my brain started throbbing wondering why I was so excited to catch a glimpse of my wife's breast. Something I would normally get a chance to look at anytime I want before I pushed for this relationship, but that was not the case anymore.

Gwynn then turned to sit in her chair normal for a minute looking straight ahead. At a stop sign, I glanced to the side and noticed her hand was toward the back seat and she was holding hands with Rick.

To anyone driving by we looked like a couple with a friend in the back seat. But in the car, it was a Hotwife holding hands with her lover while her husband drove them to dinner.

We arrived at the restaurant and Rick got out quickly to open the door for Gywnn. He said they would put our names on the list while I parked the car. As I drove off, I saw him guiding her to the entrance. His hand on the bare small of her back right above the fabric of the dress that barely covered her ass and panties.

Once I parked and made it to the restaurant they had already been seated. I asked the host about it and said "My wife and I are here with a friend. I think you just seated them."

His eyes glimmered and he said, "Oh yes, follow me." As we walked toward the rear of the restaurant. As it turned out, the table was in a dark romantic corner in the back.

The host and I both hesitated as we saw the scene before us. Gwynn was sitting by Rick. Their hands were visible touching on the top of the table while they playfully kissed each other. These were kisses of familiarity that people intimately exchange with each other.

Gywnn finally noticed me and the host walking up and stopped kissing Rick. She smiled at me. "There you are. I wondered what was taking so long."

The host simply said in jest. "Sir I believe this is your wife and friend?" Looking straight at me.

Gwynn chimed in. "Yes, he's my husband, but this isn't my friend, he's my boyfriend." The host looked at me in shock and then, trying to hold back a laugh. I just turned red with embarrassment watching him walk off.

Gwynn and Rick acted like it was no big deal and started looking at the menus as if nothing happened. I on the other hand was watching the host leaning in and whispering to the other workers while pointing in my direction. This was a new level of humiliation for me that I wasn't prepared for.

The waitress showed up and introduced herself. She told us the specials and went to get our drinks. I was happy she was apparently oblivious to what had happened. That is until I saw the host whisper to her. Her eyes got big and when she came back to us, she kept looking at Rick and Gwynn flirting and touching, then glanced over to see me do nothing to stop it. She frowned a little in my direction after she took our order and walked away.

Most of dinner went off great. We had good conversation, and the food was amazing. I was a little bothered by Gwynn and Rick constantly touching each other or holding hands under the table. They would occasionally mention how good their meal was and feed each other a piece of food. Gwynn hardly acknowledged me. I would have said something, but it was way past that by this point. I was broken. I knew it and they knew it. Now it was just a matter of how far they would go and push me.

At the end, the waitress asked, "How are the checks this evening?"

Gwynn and Rick had been drinking and were a few glasses in. Any reservations that they might have had were gone. She was practically in his lap and giggling and snuggling him.

Gwynn spoke up. "One check and he will be paying," pointing at me.

I was confused, "Honey, I thought you said Rick was taking us out."

Gwynn giggled a little, "Well, he was going to, but I thought about it a little more. He is a guest in our home tonight so you should treat. But don't worry, I'm sure he will be glad to make sure I enjoy dessert." And with that she kissed him, taking time for their tongues to dance in and out of each other's mouths.

I was stunned by her comments and that's when I realized that the waitress was still standing there. This time her face was flush, and she stifled a laugh. "Just give me the check then." I mumbled not able to look at her.

I was just numb, sitting there watching these two make out in front of me wishing for this to be over. The waitress retrieved the check and sat it down in front of me. Gwynn announced she was going to the ladies' room and Rick said he needed to go as well. "Thanks for picking up the bill buddy. I appreciate it." and walked off with his hand on my wife's lower back.

The waitress stood there as I handed her my card, and she rushed off to run it. I noticed she was laughing and giggling with the other waitresses and the host. When she returned, I was still sitting all alone. She hovered looking as if she was torn about what to do, then finally said, "Is that really your wife?"

"Yes" I whispered without trying to make eye contact.

"And is that really her boyfriend?" She was really engaged at this point trying to determine what was happening.

"Yes,"

Her eyes showed a spark of understanding, and a grin spread across her face. Just then I spotted Gwynn and Rick coming back from the bathrooms. Rick must have waited on her to finish before coming back. He still had his hand on her back, and she was really leaning into him running a hand across his chest and talking as they walked.

When Gwynn and Rick got back to the table, the waitress looked at Gywnn and said, "Good for you." and then walked away.

I was mortified. Did the waitress just congratulate my wife for making me a cuckold?

I couldn't wait to get out of there and told them I was going to get the car. I was fuming and a flash of recognition of my anger came across Gwynn's face. Even in her slightly drunken state, she knew this was too far and immediately extricated herself from Rick's embrace. As I stood up to leave and say something, the host and the waitress interrupted by coming over with a bag that had a couple of to go boxes in it.

Once I stood, Gywnn stood quickly followed by Rick. He could tell I was upset and was bracing for the worst. However the bags threw me off momentarily. "What is this?" I asked. I was so upset and ready to tear into the next person that crossed me. The waitress noticed this change in my behavior and took a step back.

The host hadn't noticed my anger and chimed in. "It's two dessert boxes to go. One has a double serving for your wife and her boyfriend. The other is a single for you. On the house of course."

He spoke loud enough that the table beside us looked our way and exchanged glances. This was just getting worse and worse.

I looked at him not caring who heard at that point and loudly stated, "Do you think this is funny?" The host realized his mistake and that the joke was in poor taste but before he could say anything, Gwynn took the lead and thanked them as I stormed out to go get the car.

When I pulled the car up, this time Rick opened the back door and Gwynn got in. As Rick went around Gwynn spoke up, "I'm sorry, that was too far in public." I just sat there fuming and didn't acknowledge her apology.

Rick went around and got in beside her. I was now officially the chauffeur. I had put the to go containers on the back seat, so Gwynn grabbed them and sat them on the passenger seat beside me without speaking again. The two of them sat close and about half way home, eventually the alcohol won out as they began to make out.

It was dark so I couldn't see much unless we passed a streetlight, but it was apparent they were making out. The slurping sounds and moans only got louder the more I drove. I noticed Rick had his hand in her dress and was fondling her breast. Gwynn let out a soft moan. I just kept driving and tried not to wreck as I watched this unfold in the rearview mirror. I wasn't as mad now as my anger was turning into lust. It was funny, but their making out didn't bother me as much as the total humiliation in the restaurant. My dick was pressing against my cage the louder the moans got.

When we got home, Rick got out went around and opened Gwynn's door. She fell into him, and they kissed a little more. "Steve, can you get the desserts please?" was all she said as they went to the front door. I just followed, carrying the boxes and kept my head down.

They waited under the porch light intensely making out while I unlocked the door. I tried to do it as fast as I could while juggling the to go containers. I didn't want any of our neighbors seeing the show they were putting on.

Once inside, Gwynn pulled Rick down onto the couch. I went to the Kitchen to put the containers away. By the time I came back Rick had her dress pulled off of her shoulders and both breasts were on display. Her nipples were hard as Rick started to suck on them. She just threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I was just standing there watching when Gwynn finally looked up not knowing what I would do or think so she said. "Let's take this to the bedroom Rick." and stood up holding his hand.

As she started to walk by me, her breasts still exposed and Rick rubbing her ass, she made eye contact with me. "Steve, can you wait a few minutes and bring us both a glass of wine?"

Then she walked into the bedroom pulling Rick close behind.

I wasn't sure how long I should wait so I went into the guest room and changed. I had calmed down quite a bit and was actually now focused back on the sex and my arousal. I was going to put on some shorts and a t-shirt. The air was cold around my bald dick when I pulled my pants down. Just then I heard Gwynn moaning from their bedroom. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My wife, the love of my life was in another room with another man.

After the humiliation they initially caused me in a public restaurant I was sure that my anger would change things. However now, Gwynn had fallen into pleasure. She was experiencing something I couldn't give her. He was so much more of a man than me. He was making her feel things I couldn't. I was just a cuckold husband along for the ride. But for some strange reason, the whole thing still turned me on. No matter how much pain and jealousy I felt, it seemed like I was ready for more.

When Gwynn really started moaning it took me out of my daze. I could hear her.

"Oh Fuck Yeah!"

"Don't stop!"

"Just like that!"

I was aroused and really wanted to see what was going on. I left off my boxers and quickly pulled up the shorts and put on the t-shirt just to save time. The closer I got to the Master Bedroom the more I could hear the headboard against the wall. I could hear Gwynn's grunts. I was heading in there and then stopped.

She had asked for wine.

I turned and quickly grabbed two glasses and opened a bottle. My mind was a blur, and my hands were shaking. I wanted to get in there to see what was going on. The sounds were excruciating and hot at the same time. I was so horny and excited I had to concentrate to keep from spilling the wine.

As I walked in with the two glasses the smell of sex hit me straight on. There was Gwynn on all fours facing away from me with Rick behind her. His massive cock was going in and out of her like a machine. Her pussy lips were holding onto it and stretching out every time he tried to pull back.

I just stood and watched, and both of their bodies started to sweat. The moans and groans got louder. Finally, I heard Gwynn scream "I'm gonna CUM!" and her arms collapsed on the bed leaving her ass in the air pushed against his hips. Rick held her hips tight and just kept hammering until finally he grunted and emptied himself in her.

When they were both done, Rick collapsed beside her. They both had shifted and were on their sides, his cock still inside her. I just stood there taking it all in. Then as his cock softened, it just popped out followed by a stream of cum.

I walked over to the nightstand and sat down the glasses. Gwynn opened her eyes and said "Oh thanks Steve, I didn't notice you come in."

She crawled over and rested on her elbows and stomach while she took a sip. "Give me just a second and I'll meet you in your room."

I took that as her telling me to leave so I went back to my room and sat on the bed. She came in a few minutes later completely naked. She saw me and confidently walked up to me. She sat down beside me. "Did you like that?"

"It was so hot to watch." was all I could say.

"Well, I'm glad. It was amazing to be a part of" she said with a smile. Then she crawled back and propped herself up on my pillow. She opened her legs and asked "Can you clean me up? Rick made a mess."

I looked down and there was her beautiful, shaved pussy. It was red and the lips were swollen. She had a little cum on each leg and lots of it all around her opening. I just turned and fell into her legs. I licked each one clean and then started on her lips and clit. I finally felt her push me down a little more as she pushed cum out of her pussy. I ate it like it was my last meal. She started to stiffen and then had an orgasm as I kept licking. She finally had enough and pushed me away.

"Do you want to reclaim your wife?"

I nodded and she started to undo the anklet and pull off my key. I stripped quickly and presented my cage to her. Once it was off, the air was cold, and it made it a little hard to get my soft dick up. Gwynn reached down and touched it lovingly until it started to stir.

Once I was fully hard, Gwynn turned over on her hands and knees and presented her pussy to me. "You have a choice, You can reclaim what Rick took from you or you can try me ass." is all she said.

I was torn at that moment. I had begged her for years and had only succeeded in getting anal from her a few times in our marriage. She always said it was a little painful, however after my humiliation in the restaurant, I didn't care about her pleasure.

I lined up on her and slid into her pussy a few times to get my dick coated in her juices. Then I pulled back and lined up on her rosebud. Once I started to push and she opened enough for my head to pop through, I dove in. My force caused her to wince a little but at that moment I didn't care.

"Easy." is all she could mutter as I started to pound her harder. It was a tight fit and her grunts versus pleasurable groans somehow made it better for me. Once I got into a rhythm I went as fast as I could. This wasn't for her pleasure; this was all my lust and pent-up frustration.

I started replaying what I had seen her and Rick do. I noticed I was in the same position, but she wasn't getting sweaty and there certainly there weren't any moans. She was just dutifully holding still so I could get off, no matter how much it hurt her.

Finally, I exploded in her. It was so intense I thought I would black out. After a few minutes my limp dick slipped out. Gwynn just turned over on her back and spread her legs. She had some tears trailing down her cheeks so I knew it wasn't as pleasurable for her as it was for me.

"Can you clean this out, so I don't have to get a towel? Rick doesn't want to go in with your cum in there."

I just obediently went down on her. I cleaned her for a few more minutes and actually gave her an orgasm. I was proud of that. Once that was done, I went up and held her.

"I love you." was all I could say.

She grinned at me. "I love you too. Thank you for letting me have this."