Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the house was clean, I just sat on the couch. I was watching TV a couple hours later when I heard Rick's truck pull up.

I watched through the window as he kissed her in his truck. He got out and walked around and opened her door. I was glad it was dark because I didn't want anyone else to see my wife hanging on her boyfriend.

When the door opened, they walked in. She held his hands.

"I had a really great time." she said never leaving his gaze.

"Me too." Then he put his hands around her waist and kissed her passionately. She put her arms around his neck and fell into his embrace.

They were in the living room but left the front door open. I slid by the couple making out in my living room and shut the door. This brought them out of their embrace.

Gwynn walked over to me and held out a to go box of food. She then whispered in my ear. "Before Rick goes home, can he have me just one more time?"

I looked at her with a frustrated look. "Seriously?"

Then she leaned in again "Pretty please?"

"Fine" I said, and she grabbed his hand and practically ran to the bedroom.

I sat on the couch trying to eat a burger and fries but was preoccupied by their sounds. This time was intense. There was no foreplay, they were obviously already horny for each other. After a few minutes I started to hear Gwynn gasp. I stood up from the couch and walked to the door. Gwynn was on the side of the bed leaning over the bed. Her pants and panties were on the floor in a pile. Her legs were spread, and she still had her top on. Rick had only just pulled his pants and boxers to his knees. He was sliding in and out of her at an alarming rate. She was moaning so loud I was afraid they would wake the neighbors.

After about 10 minutes she had been giving a few orgasms and Rick finally tensed up. He smashed into her, and his butt cheeks just kept flinching as her dropped load after load in her. How could he have anything left in his balls after the last 24 hours?

When they parted, Rick reached down and wiped his cock off with her panties. She just collapsed on the side of the bed and laid on her stomach, exhausted.

"I have to go" he said. and smacked her ass loudly.

She turned to protest but finally said "okay".

He leaned down and kissed her passionately. he whispered "I had an amazing time. I want to do it again soon."

"Me too" is all she replied as they kissed. He broke the kiss and stood up.

After he had buckled his pants, he leaned down again to give her one more kiss. I guess he didn't realize I was standing there. He softly said, "Love you" as their lips parted.

"Love you too." she said and then lay back down on the bed.

Rick pulled his pants up and looked at me. He smiled and stuck out his hand. "Thanks for hosting this weekend. It was amazing. You have a wonderful wife. She is so hot and wild."

I was still stunned by their admissions of love that I just said. "No problem. My pleasure."

"Mine too!" yelled Gwynn from the bed with a laugh.

I showed Rick to the door. I turned off the lights in the living room and went to the Master Bedroom. Gwynn was starting to doze still bent over the side of the bed with her legs slightly parted. She had cum running out onto the clean sheets, but I wasn't about to miss what she promised me. I dropped my pants and reached down below her to her ankle to get my key. Once I had unlocked myself I started to rub my hard dick across her slit. This started to both wake her up and arouse her.

"Stick it in." Is all she said.

I slid into her wet slimy hole, barely feeling the sides since Rick has just pounded her open and she was gaping. Once I was lubed up with a mixture of their juices I pulled out and aimed at her rosebud that was on full display.

I started in gently at first and then began to pound her with a ferocity that I hadn't had in a while. I knew it wasn't right to do, but I was taking all of my frustration and humiliation out on her. Every time I thought about how she and Rick had treated me, I went faster until I couldn't take it anymore. I was so focused on my own pleasure that I barely heard her grunts and moans as she slid a hand down to rub her clit. I'm not sure if she orgasmed or not and frankly I know it sounds harsh, but I didn't care. She had enough that weekend and it was my turn. Finally I slammed home and grunted as I emptied myself into her bowels.

Once I pulled out she slid up onto the bed and said a brief, "I love you." before she dropped down and by the time I was back from the bathroom and cleaned up she was asleep.

The way she was laying sideways, there wasn't any room for me, so I turned off her light, went to the guest bathroom to brush my teeth and then went to bed in the guest room. It wasn't until I was in bed that I remembered I never finished dinner. But that's okay. I wasn't in the mood.

Sunday morning, I woke, and Gwynn was already up. She looked radiant and happy.

"Good morning." as she slid me a cup of coffee on the counter.

"Morning" was all I could respond. I didn't feel the best and still had mixed emotions about the weekend.

"Are we okay?" She asked.

I took a moment and then spoke. She was intently watching me. "I'm not happy about everything that happened and still a little upset. But yeah, we are okay. I have some things to process but we are good."

"I won't lie, I could tell you were upset with my continued requests all day, which is why I'm having a hard time walking right now." She smiled trying to make it into a joke and lighten then mood. Then she hugged me.

I went into the Master Bedroom and noticed Rick's things on the bathroom counter.

I called out to Gwynn. "Rick left his stuff."

She walked into the bedroom holding her coffee. "I told him to when we went to dinner. I figure it will be easier when he stays over again." as she said it, she got a little curl of a grin on her face.

"So do I need to put it in the guest bathroom?"

She sipped her coffee. "Why? No need to keep moving it. Why don't you just use the guest bathroom, and this one will be ready when he comes back next time."

"Next time? We haven't talked about a next time."

She could tell I had a little frustration in my voice but I guess after taking the pounding from me last night this was her way of giving a little back to me. "You never know......."

With that she walked out into the Living room.

I wasn't sure what to say but I was extremely horny. I followed her out and tried to hug her from behind. She moved away and held her hand to my chest. "Steve I'm really sore and exhausted. Is it okay if we wait until tomorrow for this?"

I just stared at her feeling my cock swell a little. But I was a little hard and rough so maybe this was her getting back at me or maybe she was really sore from the continuous pounding of the weekend. Eventually I backed off and just said, "I guess."

"Thanks sweetie.... love you."

She sat down on the couch and started typing on her phone.

"Who is that?" I asked not really wanting the answer.

"A bunch of people. Rick texted that he had a great time and can't wait to do it again."

"So who would be in the chat besides you are Rick?"

"Ellen and Teresa are both in a group chat with me wanting details."

"Wait, Ellen and Teresa know?"

"Of course. They are friends of Rick and mine and they want to make sure we had a great time."

"But if they know, do you think they will tell others?"

She sat her phone down and looked at me quizzically. Then she got a smirk on her face. "Steve that ship sailed a while ago. All of my friends know that Rick is my boyfriend, and you enjoying being my cuckold."

With that she went back to her phone and left me standing stunned.

"I think I'll take a nap." I said and then without thinking, walked to the guest bedroom to lay down.

To be continued.