Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock Knock!"

Both Rick and Gwynn turned toward the camera not really surprised. I guess this group was closer than I thought. Just then Gwynn got on her knees and was sucking on Rick's cock. These two were so into each other that Ellen's presence was not going to stop them. Ellen got close.

"Say hello to Steve!" she said.

It took a second for it to register to Gwynn what Ellen had said. Then Gwynn pulled herself off of Rick's cock, leaving one hand stroking it; smiled and waved. It didn't take long for her to go back to sucking. Ellen then focused the camera on Rick, who was holding Gwynn's head and slowly face fucking her.

"Rick, you got anything to say to Steve?"

He turned to the camera and smiled. He was still face fucking her but said "Man, Gwynn is the most amazing woman in the world. Thanks again for the weekend."

Gwynn stopped licking his shaft long enough to look up and smile at Rick. "Awe, thank you. That is so sweet." Then she went back to servicing Rick.

With that Ellen erupted in laughter and turned the camera to leave the room. As she turned, I caught a glimpse of Ellen in the mirror. She appeared to be topless herself. I guess modesty went out the window on this trip. As she was walking out of the bathroom, I heard her husband calling. She was still videoing and turned toward the two lovers as she was backing out of the bathroom. Really focusing on getting great shots of Rick now holding Gwynn's head and face fucking her. She turned the camera to her face. "Well, gotta go. I'm going to go have some mind-blowing sex myself.......but of course you don't know what that's like." And with a laugh the video ended.

So, I just resolved myself to what was happening. In truth I was happy that Gwynn was enjoying herself. She was getting so much pleasure I could never give her. She was also more assertive with Rick than she ever was with me.

I went to bed, but sleep was short lived. I was up every hour or two. I watched the video and looked at the photos several times. I couldn't do anything with my cage on, but at least I felt a part of it when Gwynn smiled and waved.

_____________________

Saturday Morning:

I was woken up by my phone around 8. It was another text from Ellen.

LOOK AT OUR SLEEPING ANGELS.

The photo that came was Gwynn and Rick in bed. They were obviously naked with a sheet pulled only halfway up her body. Gwynn's breasts were on display while she slept on her side. Rick was curled up behind her with his arm over her. They looked peaceful......they looked perfect.

I just sat in bed staring at that photo for the longest time. I finally got up the energy to get out of bed and stumbled to go make coffee.

I got a text from Gwynn.

GOOD MORNING STEVE! IT IS GONNA BE A GREAT DAY HERE.

GOOD MORNING I quickly replied back.

Not wanting to lose my connection with her, I quickly replied DID YOU SLEEP OKAY?

It took a few minutes and then another reply from Gwynn PRETTY GOOD. ONCE I GOT TO SLEEP. OUR FUN WORE ME OUT. HA HA

Did she know Ellen had sent me that photo showing them sleeping soundly? I didn't know what to say so I just sent back a smiley emoji.

Gwynn texted back. WE ARE HEADING OUT FOR A HIKE. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

I immediately texted back. BE SAFE. I LOVE YOU.

Then she responded WILL DO. TALK LATER. and that was it.

I wanted to keep my mind off the situation, so I went to the hardware store and picked up some paint. I spent most of the afternoon staining our deck furniture. The back and forth of the brush helped me keep my demons away.

About mid-day I made a sandwich. I'm not usually on social media but I opened my laptop to scroll and keep my mind occupied. Gwynn had posted some photos. It said, "First day Hike" and then a few photos at the start of the trail with a trail sign.

She took two of them like selfies. She was close to the camera with Rick close by followed by the other two couples all in a row. He was beside her, but it just looked like they were crowding in to fit everyone in the photo.

Then there was a photo of Ellen and John at the sign. Obviously taken by Gwynn and then one of Teresa and her husband at the sign.

I started looking at the comments and lots of their friends had posted congratulations and wish they were there.

Then Ellen had posted a photo comment. It was a photo of Gwynn and Rick together at the sign. They were holding each other by the waist.

I was confused and hurt. Why was this online? All our family and friends could see this.

Then there were lots of comments below the photo. "Such a cute couple." "You guys look great." and then one from a friend in the hiking group. "Looks like Steve has some competition."

I slumped back in my chair. I was completely drained and almost to tears. If people, see this what will they think? How would I show my face at the family gatherings. What if the guys at work see this? I'll be the laughingstock. Everyone will know that my wife has a boyfriend that takes care of needs I can't.

I just turned off the computer and tried to text Gwynn. She had to take that down and I didn't have her password. Did she even know it was there?

GWYNN, I NEED YOU TO CALL ME.

nothing.

A few minutes later I tried again.

PLEASE TEXT ME.

still nothing.

About forty-five minutes later I got a phone call. Gwynn was out of breath "Ellen just handed me my phone and I saw your emergency texts, what's up" she said casually.

I started to talk fast but Gwynn stopped me. "Hold on, I'm gonna put you on speaker." There was a pause and then an echo when she said, "Go ahead."

"Did you see that comment that Ellen posted? It was a photo of you and Rick."

There was heavy breathing and a quite rhythmic knocking. Gwynn answered "Yeah, I thought it was cute."

"Cute!" I studdered. "People are saying you are a cute couple."

She giggled.

"Well," she said, with the rhythmic knocking getting a little faster.

There was a long pause "we ARE a cute couple." This was followed by a laugh from Gwynn and what sounded like Rick in the background.

"Gwynn please focus and talk to me. What are you doing anyway?" I asked a little upset.

"If you must know I'm on the bed on my hands and knees trying to enjoy Rick's cock right now. But you are really making it hard." She then laughed a little obviously focusing on the double meaning.

I was shocked and angry. "My world could be falling apart, and I could be humiliated in front of all our family and friends, and you can't stop fucking long enough to call me?!?!" I was pacing and I was as angry as I had ever been. This was my life she was messing with.

She finally said, "Stop Rick" she said. Then again, "Come on Rick stop and pull out, give me a minute." Her tone was aggravated and frustrated. She turned the phone off of speaker and then spoke again.

"Look, your texts made it sound like the world was falling apart so I called you. It's not my fault I was enjoying my weekend until you called me and tried to be upset and ruin it. All because of what? Ellen posted a cute picture and now you are afraid you'll be outed as a pathetic cuckold?"

I was shocked and stunned into silence. She just took the offensive and hurt me. Even if parts of her statement were true, the words stung.

I was speechless. I never expected that. She had only used cuckold to tease me when we were alone and playing. But she had never called me pathetic before.

A few seconds later she continued her rant even louder. "This is so typical of you. Once I'm really enjoying myself, you try to ruin it!"

I tried to calm her. "Look, I'm sorry I upset you. Just give me your password and I'll take it down and you can go back to what you were doing."

She was angry now and there was no stopping her. "Are you serious? You are more concerned with your image than the fact that I'm having the best sex of my life with someone else? Forget it, That photo and comments can stay forever as far as I'm concerned. I'm going back to enjoying my weekend. We will deal with this when I get home."

And with that she was gone. I waited a few minutes and tried to call her back. It went straight to voicemail which meant she turned it off. There was nothing more that I could do.

I tried several times to guess her password to log in but nothing. I had no clue how to get into her account.

About two hours later I convinced myself that maybe it was innocent and maybe no one would see it.

I went back outside and started staining the furniture again. That would keep my mind off of it.

It was late in the day before I got anymore texts. When my phone blinged I literally dropped the brush out of my hand and rushed to get the phone.

I was disappointed when I saw that it was from Ellen and not Gwynn.

BOY YOU REALLY MESSED UP. WE COULD ALL HEAR HER YELL AT YOU. SHE WAS REALLY MAD, BUT DON'T WORRY, RICK IS HERE TO COMFORT HER.

Then came another video. This was taken through a crack in the door. This time Gwynn was on top of Rick. They were sideways on the bed, and she was straddling him. She had her eyes partially closed and was slowly going up and down on him.

He was lying with his head propped on a pillow looking up at her breasts as they bounced up and down. He gently reached up and started stroking her nipples and got a moan from her.

There was no urgency in their love making. This was a long slow togetherness. The video just ended, and I just stood there.

I was at home in my backyard doing repairs while my wife was four hours away in the Rockies gently making love to another man. Who knows how many times this made or how many loads he had already put in her.

I texted Ellen back. PLEASE TAKE THAT PHOTO DOWN. THAT COULD RUIN ME IF MY FAMILY SAW IT.

A few minutes went by and then another text came in.

NOT MY PROBLEM. THEY LOOK TOO CUTE TOGETHER TO NOT SHARE WITH THE WORLD.

I begged her a few more times but then stopped. This seemed to only get Ellen more riled up.

She finally texted me back again.

WELL, IF THE FIRST ONE SPARKED QUESTIONS I'M SURE THE LAST ONE IS GOING TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE.

I wasn't sure what she meant but I had a really bad feeling. I logged onto social media and started to scroll. I wasn't friends with Ellen but there was a set of photos that Gwynn was tagged in.

The topic was "Cabin getaway present swap."

Then it showed photos of the main room in the cabin. There was a selfie with all six of them in it that Ellen took. Then random shots of the three couples sitting around the fire. Gwynn's hair was wet and pulled back, so I assumed these were taken last night after their shower hook up.

There were photos of Ellen and her husband showing a set of coffee mugs with their names on it with the caption, "Our present from Gwynn and Rick."

There were also others and then finally a photo zoomed in of Gwynn and Rick. They were smiling at the camera with Rick sitting in a chair and Gwynn on his lap. They were holding up matching gloves and ball caps. The ball caps had "Happy Couple" embroidered on them. The caption was "Rick and Gwynn's cute matching attire. Cute outfits for such a cute couple."

I just sat back in my chair. I didn't say a word. I just focused on the photo. My mind was racing, and I felt a pain in my chest. I couldn't handle it anymore and was about to close the laptop when I noticed there was one more photo. I clicked over to it, and it was Gwynn and Rick still wearing the hats and holding up the gloves, but this time they had turned and were giving each other a peck on the lips.

I didn't know what to do. I looked down and it had already gotten over twenty likes and a bunch of comments. I had to read and see what they said.

"What a great gift. Now they match on the trail." "I'm so happy for you two." "You look so great together." and then the last one, "This makes me happy; I was rooting for you two."

I was in turmoil. This was my wife, and all of these comments were from their hiking group. These people were wanting them together and were encouraging this.

I couldn't control myself. I wanted to go find them but I didn't know exactly where the cabin was. Plus Gwynn had turned her phone off so I couldn't get a location on it anyway. Besides, what would I have done once I got there?

I slammed the laptop shut and grabbed a beer. However, before I opened it, I put it back. Instead, I went to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Whisky I had been given a while back. I'm not a hard liquor guy, but this time I made an exception. I just took a swig from the bottle.

I went to bed. I'm not sure why, but I went to the guest bed instead of the Master bedroom. As the hours ticked away, I just kept drinking and thinking.

_____________________

Sunday Morning:

I'm not sure when I passed out. But I came to the next morning. I was still dressed and wiped drool off the side of my face that had pooled down onto the pillow. The bed reeked of whiskey. I guess I spilled some of it.

I got up with a throbbing headache. I made some coffee and was finally glad it was Sunday. Gwynn would be home, and we could hash this out.

I busied myself washing the sheets, cleaning up from the project I left undone outside and made the house look acceptable. I was torn. On one hand I felt justified in my anger and on the other I felt bad for ruining another weekend that Gwynn had alone. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I knew that the last time she had left for the weekend to be with Rick almost destroyed us. I didn't want this to be the thing to hurt our marriage. Besides, it was Ellen's fault that I was feeling this way, Not Gwynn's.

I took a shower, got cleaned up and even went to the store and got a dozen red roses and some chocolate, Gwynn's favorite kind.

I never got another text from either Ellen or Gwynn. I tried to just focus on nothing and sat watching football waiting on her to come home.

About four she wasn't home yet so I thought I would make her a dinner to soften the blow and help my apology. I put together one of her favorite dishes and was just pulling it out of the oven when I heard the garage door.

It took a while, but she opened the door to come in. Her eyes met mine and then looked at the meal and the flowers.

Her face showed me she was still upset.

"What is this supposed to be?" She said gesturing to the flowers and food.

"Well......I wanted"

And before I could continue, she lashed out. "So, you think you can ruin my weekend and try to make me feel guilty for enjoying myself. You call and yell at me and then you want to make up for it with cheap flowers and food?"

She dropped her bag on the floor with a thud and crossed her arms.

I put my hands on the bar trying to focus solely on Gwynn and let her see I was trying to make amends. "I'm sorry I reacted that way, but Ellen just keeps pushing and trying to humiliate me."

She pointed a finger at me. "I'm so sick of you trying to blame this on Ellen. This has nothing to do with her. This has everything to do with your guilt."

"My guilt?"

"Yeah, you are the one that pushed our sexual boundaries. I was just fine a few years ago and you wanted to spice it up. Then one thing led to another, and you encouraged me to take a lover. So, I did."

I wanted to speak but she wasn't finished.

"I even had to research and buy you a cock cage so you wouldn't jack off and be useless to me when I came home. Then, you started liking wearing that cage. I didn't understand why, but I didn't say anything. I did what you wanted and tried to make you happy. But it looks like you want to be the only one getting off on this. Because you always find a way to put this on me and make me feel bad for enjoying myself."

Now she was yelling but tears were coming down her face. "These insecurities of yours almost cost us our marriage before so I stopped seeing Rick for your sake. Then you encouraged me to start seeing him again. But you had rules. You wanted him here so you could be present."

"I thought it was so weird that a man would want to see his wife getting pleasure from another, bigger man in his own house, but I got great sex out of it, so I wasn't complaining. But it seems like you want this but then you want to make sure I don't enjoy it. It's all about you!"

By now she was crying but still upset and getting louder by the minute. "You know what, I can't take this. Rick never makes me feel this way. He never gets me upset. In fact, In fact, he told me he is getting kind of tired of picking up the pieces when you hurt me."

I couldn't take it any longer. She was comparing me to Rick, but it wasn't fair. "Well Rick doesn't have to worry about being humiliated."

"Well, if you were a real man, you wouldn't either!" and with that she picked up her bags and went toward the Master bedroom. On the way she tipped over the vase with the roses and water spilled all over the counter and started running into the floor. She slammed the door behind her.

I waited a few minutes and tried to make sense of what just happened. Did she really think I intentionally wrecked her weekend? And the part about Rick picking up the pieces........was she going to him for emotional support? That was my job.

I cleaned up the water and put fresh water back in the vase. I arranged the flowers the best I could given that a few got broken.

After about thirty minutes I went to the bedroom to try to apologize again. But I couldn't. She had locked the door. I could tell she was talking to someone, but I wasn't sure who because I couldn't make it out.

I finally just decided to go to bed. I put the food in the fridge and didn't know what else to do. The apology was ruined and so was the night. I cleaned up and headed to the guest room to sleep.

______________________

Monday Morning:

The next morning, I had to go to work, so I got up and showered in the spare bathroom. I then went to tell her goodbye, but the door was still locked.

I left and, on the way, to work I tried to call her, but it went straight to voicemail.

I was an emotional wreck at work. During lunch I tried to call again but no answer. I texted I'M SORRY several times, but no reply.

Monday night when I got home there was a note on the counter.

Steve,

I'm going out with Ellen and her husband.

I need some fresh air and time to think.

Before you ask, Rick isn't going to be there.

Please don't wait up for me.

Gwynn

As I read the note I glanced over, and the vase was upside down in the drying rack. The roses were in the garbage as well as the meal I had made for her. She hadn't taken a bite of it, just threw it out.

I went to the guest room and just surfed the internet. I heard Gwynn open the door to the garage around midnight and the familiar clicking of her shoes on the Kitchen floor. I sat my laptop aside and went out to talk to her. By the time I got there the Bedroom door was shut and I heard the lock click.

I walked to the door and knocked. I really wanted to talk. But Gwynn's voice came back, and I could tell she had been crying. "Not tonight. I can't do this tonight."

And that was it. Another night I couldn't explain anything to her. Another night I couldn't apologize. I just hung my head while I stood there. Then I heard her talking to someone again. She must have walked into the bathroom because it got too quiet to hear anything. I turned around and headed to the guest room and back to bed.

____________________

Tuesday:

Tuesday, I left while she was still asleep but when I returned from work, she was on the couch watching TV and eating a bowl of shrimp and rice.

"Hey!" I said, maybe a little too excited.

"Hi." Was all she muttered.

I went over and sat down to talk. "Listen, I need to apologize."

Her eyes never left the TV as she put a hand up to stop me. "I don't want to talk about it. I just want to eat in peace. You are free to sit here with me, but I don't have anything to say yet."