Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 09

Story Info
The whole thing falls apart.
11.2k words
4.14
4.7k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story contains some humiliation and the use of a cock cage. While I know that it's not what happens in all cuckold relationships, I can tell you this is my experience and one of the kinks my wife and I enjoy. This is an ongoing story and I look forward to any and all feedback.

I am including the first couple of paragraphs from the original Part 1 to get everyone up to date. If you are reading this rather quickly then feel free to skip the first part.

Thank you so much for all the comments and the people who have followed this story to completion. I hope it has gotten better over time and you enjoy it.

I'm still looking for someone to edit some of my stories and read some of my ides so if you are interested, please contact me.

--------------------------------------------

Prologue

I had some issues about how close Gwynn and Rick were becoming again. After their night in our bed, I was having mixed emotions again. Then as he was leaving, Rick leaned down and told Gwynn he loved her. That was bad enough, but she also said it back.

I guess it did make me feel better to get a little self satisfaction when she allowed me to take her anally after he left. This was something we really didn't do much and it did make me feel better to get a release after what they had put me through.

After that night, things were a little awkward for a day or two until Gwynn and I spoke about their feelings. She apologized and said that she wasn't sure why Rick said it stating that she just replied and said it back out of habit just like when I say it to her.

That was a little sting at me that she may not mean it when she tells me she loves me every time, and just responds out of habit. I asked for more explanation on that statement because it made me worry and hurt a little. She said it was normal to just reciprocate what someone says like that but I wasn't fully sure about that. The jealousy was starting to get to me and finally the emotions I was having about this whole thing were becoming as much of an issue as the arousal of them being together.

Nevertheless, when I told her it bothered me, she backed off from Rick a little. They only went hiking, but then she came straight home to me. Gwynn had really started showing me affection again and it was nice. Once again we were back on the right track with Rick just being a hiking buddy and I was her husband.

Unfortunately, just like I always did, the feelings of wanting to be humiliated and cuckolded started to come back. The feelings of desire overwhelmed the love and affection she gave me. I know that doesn't make sense to everyone, but that's what I was feeling.

It took a while, but after a few weeks, I grew horny of seeing them together and brought the subject back up. Gwynn got a little frustrated with my back and forth on her relationship with Rick, but my revelation did make her happy. I thought she might have been a lttle overly excited for my comfort, but the cat was out of the bag yet again.

With my blessing she started spending more time with Rick again. She never truly stopped seeing him, but it was only hiking and to the best of my knowledge, not sexual in nature. During that time I knew what she was doing and where she was going. She would answer any questions I had about the hikes, but there wasn't any talk of anything sexual and it wasn't in my face. I'm not sure if they ever stopped their physical relationship, but I was putting trust in her that it was over at that point. However, them spending time with each other and me being out of the loop by not seeing her with him, just drove my arousal. The thoughts of them secretly holding hands, kissing or having sex in the woods was the subject of many of my masturbation sessions in the shower.

I know I was playing with fire, but my lust got the better of me. So after a few more weeks of her spending more time with Rick in the woods, with my blessing he started spending entire nights with her again. Before his first visit back to our house I talked to him on the phone with Gwynn in the room to let him know that while I did enjoy a little humiliation and the whole idea of being a cuckold, the date night was just too much.

He apologized and said that in retrospect, he felt they might have taken it too far but were in the moment and they enjoyed it a little too much. Knowing that I needed the humiliation that they had caused me before dialed back a little, we all agreed to move forward again.

So Rick started spending the night...... a lot, but they were always in our house, so that somehow made it better for me. It had become the norm for Rick to stay over at least three or four nights a week. Each time they would take the Master Bedroom and I would stay in the guest room and either listen or maybe watch them from the door. Gwynn would try to include me, having me clean her after and never rejecting me when I wanted her. However, now I was only doing her anally at her request. I think she wanted me to do that since she was obviously a little stretch out after Rick and could tell my frustration trying to get off after he was done. Then in the morning, Rick would say hello, grabbing his coffee on his way out the door to work. I even had to have an awkward conversation with the neighbor explaining that Rick was our good friend and was having work done on his house so he was staying with us for a bit.

We had gotten into a rhythm and everyone appeared to be happy..........for a while. But then one day Gwynn came to me and said that there was a group planning a trip in about 2 months. They were going to do a set of hikes about 4 hours away and she wanted to go. She also wanted to take Rick.

I was frustrated and we actually fought about it. But finally, Gwynn got angry with me and reminded me that I was the one that started this. I was the one that encouraged her to feel things with a much bigger man that I could never show her. Her logic was that she was already sleeping with him several nights a week so the only difference was that I wasn't going to be there. Her anger boiled over until she finally shouted.

"I started this because you wanted it. I let you watch him fuck me all the time and I'm giving you my ass every night he is here. I do all of this for you. Can't you just suck it up and give me this one weekend?!?!?" Then she stormed out of the room.

The next morning when she calmed down, we talked about this trip nonstop for two days until I finally relented and said she could go. But I made her promise to keep me informed and asked her several times if she had feelings for Rick. She said, "You always have feelings for someone you are sleeping with, but I love you above all else."

After a few more hours of discussion, she finally looked at me and said "I love you, Steve. Rick is nice in the sack, but you are the one that I married. Pretty soon this will be out of our systems and you, and I will start a family."

Her statement made me feel good that there was an end to Rick at some point. Plus, she told me she loved me and wanted a family with me. So, I finally relented and gave in. Knowing this would make her happy and knowing that I really loved the anxiety and sexual tension I got from waiting on her.

It was wild to think about, on one hand she was doing this for her pleasure, but also, the jealousy and lust was something I craved for my pleasure.

------------------------------------

For those who have been reading mine and Gwynn's story, we are now back to where I started.

My wife is getting ready for an overnight hike with friends. While she is in the bedroom getting ready, she calls out to me; "Steve can you please pack my car?"

I eagerly jumped from my chair and head to the bedroom. I start carrying out her bags and loading the car as dutifully as I could. I load her backpack; one of the best that they make. Her hiking shoes: the ones with the best reviews that I bought for her when we went for hours from store to store trying on different pairs. Some extra towels in case she gets sweaty or if it rains and she gets wet. I also pack her fanny pack that includes a sandwich and several snacks that I previously packed with love and care. I don't want her to want for anything. I even put in a post it note that said I loved her and to have a great time. I wanted her to remember that I was there for her and loved her to the moon and back.

When I came back to the bedroom, I hear her getting ready with last minute things in the bathroom. "Anything else ready to go Gwynn?" I call out from the opening to the Master bedroom.

"Yeah, just zip up my overnight bag and put it in the car as well." she calls out from the bathroom.

I go to the bed and notice that the bag was neatly packed. Just a glance inside the bag shows some extra clothes as well as a nice red thong and lacy bra on top. Sitting lodged beside it next to her other clothes is a small bottle of lubricant. She walks in the room and notices me looking while I quickly zip the bag up and my heart skips a beat like I was a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

"Are you peeking in my bag?" Gwynn says as she walks toward me. Her auburn hair is pulled up into a ponytail and flows down her back gently teasing her shoulders on both sides. The black yoga pants and black sports bra hugs her body in just the right places. Gwynn stands at 5'6" and is lean. She's not full on muscular, but she has nice abs and I love the way her muscles move under her pants when she moves.

She walks right up next to me and whispers in my eye. "I know there will be lots of hiking and climbing but there is always time for a little pleasure." She knows the teasing drives me nut and she has gotten good at it.

She leans in, pulling me close around the waist with her right hand and gives me a kiss on the cheek. With her left hand she reaches down and feels my plastic cock cage between my legs.

She smiles as she pulls away from me. "Now be good while I'm gone. Today is Friday so I should be back by Sunday evening. I probably won't have good cell coverage on the trail, but the cabin has a good signal and wifi so I'll just text you from there. Then I'll text on the way back Sunday."

"So, you'll text me from there?" I asked Gwynn.

"Yes Steve, like I promised, I'll keep you updated so you know what's going on." and she leaned back into me and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"So how many people are going on this big trip?" I grab her bag and turn toward her, soaking in her beauty with my eyes as she bends over at the waste to put on her driving shoes. She kept moving around the room getting ready while talking to me over her shoulder.

"There was supposed to be twelve of us, but about half ended up bailing out. So, it costs a little more per person, but we get the run of the whole house."

I knew that she was holding back a little and then asked, "So who all is going on the trip?"

"There are six of us going. Teresa and her husband Ben and well as Ellen and her husband John. Then just me and Rick." The comment hit me straight in the gut. While I love Gwynn and even enjoy her sexual escapades with Rick, there was something about Ellen that didn't sit right with me. She was too interested in their relationship and the fact that I was a cuckold to Gwynn.

A little while later, I watch as Gwynn drives off. I'm waving from the front porch. I have mixed feelings about this trip. While Gwynn and I have had our ups and downs, we always manage to make it through.

Her relationship with Rick, her boyfriend, has made it difficult at times. I swear it might have been better for me if she had just decided on a long line of one-night stands, instead of a single man to be her sexual focus. But this was my decision for her to start this and even pick it back up again after we cooled it with him. Any regrets I have are of my own making.

That night was when Rick said he loved her. I was bothered and Gwynn backed away for a while. But then I don't know why, but I saw she was a little sad and I pushed her to invite Rick to stay with us again. She asked several times if I was sure and I kept a confident face and told her I wanted to see her happy, neglecting to tell her about the insane pleasure it brought me seeing them together.

Her relationship with Rick did push my boundaries on the humiliation front a few times. After they pushed it too far once, they were subtle humiliation things, just enough to keep me engaged and aroused, but not enough to make me angry.

For example, in the last few months, when Rick stayed over, Gwynn would have me move my car out of the garage so Rick could park his big truck in it.

Sometimes they would go out to dinner, other times we would make it here. But the routine was that they would lay around and be together as a couple and then spend countless hours fucking in our bed.

During the times that Rick was here, the Master Bedroom and bathroom was their place. They always left the door open, and I could watch anytime I wanted, but I almost never interfered. This was their time, and I didn't want to spoil it. The first couple of times he stayed over, Gwynn would call me in after one of their sessions and have me eat Rick's cum from her pussy. Sometimes they would make out while I did it until Gwynn exploded in an orgasm and I was asked to leave or was replaced by Rick.

I don't think Rick really liked me being in the Master Bedroom while they were together. He never said anything, but you could see the contempt her had for me while I was in between Gwynn's legs and lapping up his cum and licking on her pussy in the same bed they were in.

So, after the first couple of times, he stayed over, Gwynn started coming to me in the guest room and have me clean her up in there before she went back to Rick.

Her treatment of me changed over time. At first, she wanted to include me and unlocking me after I cleaned her so she could reclaim me. Then she allowed me to fuck her, but I had to pull out and cum on her stomach or on a towel. But then that changed over time to her unlocking me and either giving me a hand job r me taking her anally. Sometimes she would be in a hurry to get back to Rick and she might just have me clean her, then leave the key for me to unlock myself and jerk off listening to their love making. I was becoming less of her focus while Rick got all of her attention during his visits.

But this new aspect for some reason really turned me on. After Rick was gone, we would go back to being a loving couple. The cock cage would be put up and the two of us would just float back together as one.

But certain things started to change even more. Even when Rick wasn't there, Gwynn, got to the point that she never let me cum in her. She started having me shoot my cum all over her stomach, back or in her ass. Then she would have me lick it off of her before having me give her another orgasm with my mouth. I took it as another kinky thing we were trying and loved it. It drove my mind crazy that she had me pull out, but Rick could dump loads into her whenever he wanted.

Now this is weird to say but is the truth. All in all, Rick wasn't a bad guy. He sometimes teased me and certainly wasn't above showing that he was the Alpha, but other than that we got along.

The bigger issue was Ellen. That was Gwynn's close friend from the hiking group. She found a perverse thrill in making me suffer. Gwynn told her everything. From the wearing of the cage so she could control my urges to how much better Rick was in bed than me. Ellen knew it all. With her going on the trip I just had a bad feeling.

After Gwynn left for her trip, I settled into the house dreading the whole weekend.

________________________

Friday Night:

On Friday night I wasn't sure what was going to happen. It started out pretty quiet. I decided to get a pizza and watch some TV. About two hours after she left, I got a text from Gwynn.

JUST GOT HERE AND UNPACKED. THIS PLACE IS GREAT.

She sent a couple of photos. It was a large cabin in the mountains. It was all wood and stone with several rooms. She sent a photo of a bedroom and there was her bag sitting on the bed. However, I immediately zoomed in to see Rick's bag right beside it. I knew they were sleeping together but somehow seeing the bags made it real.

LOOK AT OUR SHOWER. was the next text.

It was a massive tile shower with a big glass door and a waterfall type set of heads on top.

Next was a photo of a massive back deck.

IT HAS A HOT TUB! Gwynn texted.

THERE ISN"T ANYONE FOR MILES AROUND!

The photo that accompanied it was of the woods surrounding the house. There was a small gravel parking area with three vehicles. One of them was Rick's truck but I didn't see Gwynn's car.

WHERE IS YOUR CAR? I texted.

OH, I LEFT IT AT RICK'S IT WAS EASIER TO DROP IT OFF AND JUST RIDE WITH HIM.

And there it was. She was officially his date for the weekend. I knew she was his date when she left the house. But the fact that she rode with him just cemented it in my mind. A couple's weekend and she was all his. My heart sank but I knew what to expect. It just hit me harder than normal.

OKAY, THAT MAKES SENSE.

There was a pause and then Gwynn texted.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME DO THIS.

Then another quick text followed.

GOTTA GO. WE ARE MAKING DINNER. TALK TOMORROW.

And that was it. No, I love you, no I miss you. Just that.

This relationship was harder every time because it felt like Gwynn was slipping from me and falling towards Rick. I shook that out of my head and told myself I was being crazy.

I went back to the TV, and it was getting a little late. Then my phone blinged. I hoped it was Gwynn, but it was from a number I didn't know. The text said.

HOT TUB TIME. I GUESS THEY FORGOT THEIR SUITS.

Then came a photo. It was taken from the Kitchen window out to the back deck. Sitting in the hot tub was Gwynn and Rick. She was topless with her breasts floating on top of the water. She was laughing and looked fully engaged with Rick.

WHO IS THIS? I texted back.

THIS IS ELLEN. I JUST WANTED TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE ON ALL THE HAPPENINGS CUCKY.

Oh no. I felt like I had been punched in the balls. Ellen was now having fun teasing me. I hated the way she treated me, but secretly liked knowing what was going on. There was nothing for a while and then another bling.

LOOKS LIKE RICK IS GETTING A BIG TREAT. OR MAYBE GWYNN IS.

Another photo from the Kitchen window. Rick was now sitting up on the edge of the hot tub and Gwynn is between his legs and licking and sucking him off. I've seen her give Rick a blowjob several times so that didn't surprise me. But what surprised me was the Teresa and Ben were cuddling in the other side of the tub. They were snuggling with each other and were just watching the show unfold.

Another text came through. I HAVE TO SAY RICK HAS A NICE BIG COCK. NO WONDER SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH.

And then silence. I just sat there wondering what else was going on. How did they get started doing that? Gwynn has never been into exhibition. But I went ahead and just tried to block it out of my mind. There was nothing I could do about it anyway. I just drank beer, ate pizza and tried to hope Sunday would arrive quickly.

______________________

Saturday Morning - Early:

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up around 2 am in front of the TV. I was leaned back on the couch with pizza crumbs and empty beer bottles on the coffee table. I thought I had better clean up and head to bed. After cleaning up I saw my phone had a message. I picked it up and it was another set from Ellen.

I sat back down and started reading.

WELL, I GUESS HOT TUB TIME MADE THEM FEEL DIRTY. SO, TIME TO CLEAN UP.

The next text was a video. It started at the door of Gwynn's room. Her bag still on the bed but some clothes had been pulled out. I could hear moaning and as the camera got closer to the bathroom the moaning got more and more intense. Just then the camera turned and faced that large shower. There was Gwynn in profile bent at the waist with her arms supporting herself on the tile wall. Rick was behind her hammering in and out of her. She was moaning and had rolling orgasms. After a few moments Rick stopped, and Gwynn turned to him. They were kissing under the water, and it was beautiful. Then I heard Ellen's voice.