Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat there on the edge of the chair. My hands on my knees and facing her. She was ignoring me, but I knew if I could talk, I could make this right.

"Please hear me out, it was stupid what I did, and I had no right......."

She immediately jumped up and shouted at me. "Are you fucking kidding me!"

She threw her bowl onto the coffee table, and it shattered, sending pieced of the bowl, rice and shrimp everywhere. This shut me up completely and I just stared.

Immediately tears started to flow. "What did I say! I don't want to talk to you right now! Are you that dense not to realize that? How could I have married someone so stupid?!?!"

I had enough, I stood up and matched her yelling, "I'm not stupid! I'm trying to talk to you and save our marriage! I was shocked and trying to save my dignity when Ellen posted what she did."

At first my anger phased Gwynn and she started to back down, then she got a second wind and faced me head on. "Our marriage?!? Which part? The part where you jerk off to another man filling me full of cum or the part where you whine and complain because you aren't feeling like the man?"

This set me back a little and before I could speak she started again. "Well let me tell you, from where I'm standing I don't see how you could worry about your dignity since you are such a pathetic excuse for a man that begged me to make him a cuckold with a much bigger and better man!"

And with that she stormed into the bedroom, slammed the door and locked it. I just stood there in silence shocked. I didn't know what to say or do, then finally got a dustpan and towels and cleaned up the mess. I could faintly hear her talking to someone but once again, couldn't make out the words.

This was bad. This was really bad. She wouldn't talk to me, and I didn't know what to do.

_____________________

Wednesday and Thursday:

Wednesday and Thursday went by with me leaving for work, Gwynn still in the bedroom with the door locked. Both nights when I came home there was a note saying she was out with Ellen (specifically not Rick) and would be home late. Both nights I would hear her come in around midnight and go straight to bed.

____________________

Friday:

It was Friday and the week had drug by. I was heading home after a long day and committed to making Gwynn listen and forgive me. As I was driving my phone rang. It was my sister.

"Hey Steve, is everything okay?"

"What do you mean?" I tried to sound chipper even though I was far from it.

"Well........I saw some photos of Gwynn with some guy. Are you two having problems?"

I would have thought she would have taken those down by now and this caught me off guard. I tried to focus on driving. "Oh no, we are good. Those photos? That's just a friend of ours and they were goofing around."

"Really? Because the comments and the photos looked pretty serious." She wasn't convinced.

"We are fine. I promise."

"What about her status?"

This was new, I didn't know what she was referring to. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it usually says, married to Steve. Now it just says in a relationship."

This hit me hard. I tried to sound confident, but I was having a hard time. "I don't know. It might be a glitch or something."

"Are you sure you are okay?" She said with concern.

"I'm fine. Thank you for checking though." As I said that tears welled up in my eyes.

When I pulled onto our street, I noticed several vehicles in our driveway. I parked at the curb because the driveway was full of cars and started to walk through the grass to the front door.

Rick's truck was in the driveway and had boxes in the bed. I didn't like this.

When I walked in, I was passed by a few faces from her hiking group that were carrying boxes out. None of them looked at me, they just kept going.

I found Gwynn in the Kitchen. "What's going on?" I asked.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

I just stood there and when I started to speak, she stopped me.

"I know it's Rick's since you haven't cum in me in months." That hurt considering people were all around, most listening as they grabbed boxes.

Gwynn continued. "Rick and I have talked. I'm moving in with him and everything you need to know is on your nightstand."

Just then Rick came in from the garage. He saw me but kept a stern face. "Hey babe, everything's loaded." he said.

Ellen was standing to the side and faced Gwynn. "Do you want me to drive your car?"

Gwynn just nodded and turned and went to Rick. He put his hand on the small of her back and led her out the front door. I watched through the window while she climbed into his truck and sat in the middle next to him.

His truck roared to life and the caravan taking my wife away started to move. Ellen was the last one out the door, but stopped and faced me. With a little grin on her face, she said. "Don't blame her. You brought this on yourself."

"What?!? You Bitch! You did this!" I exclaimed. As Gwynn walked out the door with Rick, so did every bit of love that I had left for her. I instantly felt anger boiling up in me. While I was the one that started this, I had a pretty good idea that over time, Ellen and Rick had pushed it further to get me completely out of Gwynn's life and into Rick's arms. For the first time in a long time I was furious and hated myself as well as all of them.

Ellen saw my inner turmoil and wanted to get in a last sting. "You can't really expect an amazing woman like Gwynn to not fall in love with a guy like Rick, can you? You pushed her to him. You don't think letting them have the Master Bedroom and you being at their every beck and call was a sign to her? I made her realize early on that Rick was the real man and you were just holding her back."

"You did?" I was shocked by her confession.

Ellen just gave me that grin and laughed. "Didn't you realize that every time Gwynn did anything with Rick, she told me about it? I knew all your dirty little secrets and kept pushing her further and further. Once you were locked up the first time, I just started planting seeds that a real man would never agree to that. Then I kept pushing that if you really loved her you certainly wouldn't clean up after their sex. But you did and just proved my point. It took longer than I thought, but after a while you were nothing but a room mate in her eyes."

"Why?!? Why would you do that?" I was stunned and my anger was growing more and more.

By now Ellen was smiling and hitting me with full force. "After the first couple of times, you made it easy for me. You chose to lock yourself up in a cage and eat cum out of your wife from another man while he watched and made out with her! You let him fuck her silly instead of taking care of her needs yourself! All you did was prove to her you weren't even a man! Every time you left the room after eating Rick's cum, he just reenforced in her mind that he loved her and would never allow another man that close to you if you were his. You all but gift wrapped her."

Finally I could take no more and lashed out. I grabbed a glass bowl that was on the table and threw it at her. It missed by a mile but shattered against the wall. "You Bitch!" I shouted as my eyes went wild and my face went red.

Seeing this new found anger in me, Ellen went shut up and hurried to the door. With that Ellen was gone. I just stood there for a while. I went to the Master bedroom and looked around. Most of the furniture was gone and all of her clothes were gone.

When I walked into the guest room, there on the nightstand was the proof Gwynn had mentioned.

There were divorce papers already signed by her, a positive pregnancy test, her house keys, her wedding rings that had been sitting in her jewelry box and the anklet she had worn for me. The Hotwife emblem and my keys were on it, but the R and G she had on it were gone. She took those with her.

I quickly took the keys and unlocked myself. I was only supposed to be locked up while she was at the cabin. But since we had barely spoken for a week, the cage had stayed on. I threw the cage across the room. This was my fault. I did this.

I went to the living room and sat in my chair. The only chair left in there. I sat in silence, but then something came over me. I pulled out my phone and started to look at the photos that Ellen had sent. The ones of the happy couple together. By the time I got to the shower video I was rock hard.

I started to stroke myself and got to the point where Gwynn was on her knees sucking Rick and stopped to smile and wave at the camera.......and me.

I paused it and quickly stroked myself. I erupted all over the floor and then fell back, my pants still around my ankles, and I cried.

_____________________

Saturday:

I woke up and it took me a minute to realized nothing from yesterday was a dream. It was all real and I had destroyed everything that I had with the love of my life. However, I did realize I wasn't alone in this. After all the humiliation, some of it I asked for, I still felt like I wasn't the only one that was at fault here.

Yes, Gwynn loved me and we would still be together if I hadn't pushed for this, but that didn't mean that Rick and Ellen were innocent in this. She practically confessed that they poisoned her against me. So if I was going to suffer the only logical reasoning was that they should suffer to.

So over the next few weeks after I calmed down I started doing some thinking on how to accomplish this. Up to this point no one had blocked me on social media and in fact they were posting more and more of the new lovers starting out and setting up their house. It was like they were trying to humiliate me even more.

I took that opportunity to research into the lives of Rick and Ellen and see what I could do. It took a while but I finally was able to make a plan.

Ellen it turns out was a member of several the social groups in the town about an hour away from us. She was highly thought of and her husband Bob was an elected County Commissioner. Also surprising was that her and her husband were apparently active members in their local church, with Ellen and Bob being on the committee for family values. Wow, that was a shocker.

So it was a surprise to both of them when photos of Ellen and the blurred face another woman topless and kissing landed in the email boxes of several members of the social groups and church members in boxes. I guess this type of behavior is frown upon by a member of these elite groups and they were both asked to leave immediately, being pushed out by family and friends.

Another packet of information explaining how Ellen and her husband were involved in the break up of a marriage and the rubbing it in a husband's face found its way to a local reporter. He threatened to run the story with the proof of the text messages and full videos from Ellen that she sent to me from the cabin. Bob suddenly resigned his position in local politics and started looking for another job.

I got a few angry phone calls from Ellen but I just hung up on her and changed my number. She had no proof they were from me, even though I never denied any of it. I visited their little town a few times and saw Ellen keeping to herself as she ran errands and shying away from people. Now this wasn't the full vindication I wanted, but it was just a taste of the humiliation brought onto me and I loved seeing her get a taste of it.

Rick on the other hand was a little different. I paid a visit to his employer and explained his part in this whole thing. What I didn't expect was the reaction I got. Apparently Rick was working remote full time citing his inability to travel because he had an injury that kept him from coming in each day to the office. When they found out about all the trips hiking during the week and his weekends driving my wife around things changed for ol' Rick.

The owners weren't happy that he had been part of breaking up a family and being lied to about his work situation. An immediate meeting with HR was had that resulted in him coming back to the office full time. He was under investigation and may be charged with falsifying medical records.

Also as a little bit of a punishment, they told him that his old position was being eliminated and he had to take a lower paying position and was on probation, which means no promotions for at least a year. Since Gwynn didn't work and Doctor's bills coming in, I guess that might put a damper on their hiking trips.

I also received angry phone call from Gwynn and Rick, but this one I took. After she was done yelling and screaming at me I sent her the videos that Ellen had taken. I'm not sure if she even knew that they had been sent to me but she was shocked at the footage I had.

This put her on her on defense, so when I told her I wouldn't release the ones with their faces to friends and family if she signed the divorce leaving me with 80% of the assets and funds from the sale of the house. I know that it was petty, but after all, she was part of this as well.

After the anger, tears and self loathing left, I started to become my old self. It took a while and no, I never wore a cage or even watched cuckold porn again. I had learned my lesson and wouldn't buy into that fantasy that cost me so dearly again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

A year has passed.

I spent a few months in therapy to cope with my feelings. It was tough but I'm glad I did it. I learned a lot about myself and the mistakes I made bringing someone into our happy marriage.

The divorce was final six months after she had moved out. It was a standard divorce and no talk of adultery. She knew that if she even hinted at trying to fight it, I would make everything much more public than it already was. After what had happened to Ellen, Bob and Rick, she knew I wasn't bluffing anymore. I sold the house quickly and I sent her 20% of the equity money. I ended up renting a small apartment and putting the rest into savings for the future.

I followed Gwynn on social media and her whole feed was her and Rick.

Our divorce wasn't final for six months, but Gwynn went ahead and had a wedding ceremony with Rick a month after she moved out. It was a small affair in what looked like a backyard. I guess her, Rick, Bob and Gwynn were trying to make this whole thing acceptable to get away from the humiliation they had found themselves in.

It was only a month after she left me, but she looked radiant in her white dress. The dress was white with a plunging neckline that showed her cleavage and no back. the material clung right above her butt, showing off her lower back dimples. It reminded me of the little black dress that Rick had bought her while we were still together.

Her toned body in the revealing dress looked even more beautiful than it did on our wedding day. They had an outdoor wedding and it looked amazing with all of their hiking friends in attendance. Ellen was the maid of honor, and her husband was the best man.

In the photos of the wedding there was one of just their hands showing off her wedding ring. Then I noticed she also wore a diamond tennis bracelet that had the letters R and G dangling from it. The two pieces she had kept from her Hotwife anklet.

Apparently for the honeymoon they rented the same cabin they had went to with the other couples. I wondered if they wanted to consummate their marriage where they had solidified their love for one another.

The day after our divorce was final, I read in the paper they had went to the courthouse and made it official. Gwynn apparently couldn't wait to be Rick's bride.

As her belly grew there were photos of him holding her and rubbing her belly. They looked in love.

I stayed away from my family because I didn't want to explain it. My sister was great and always kept in touch, but I just wasn't ready to talk to everyone else.

At work things were normal. I think the guys figured it out because at one point that photo of Gwynn and Rick kissing in their matching hats and gloves was printed and left on my desk as well as a photo from their wedding announcement in the paper. It was a subtle sign that they all knew what had happened and what I was.

About six months after Gwynn left, I quit my job and I started working at a new firm. I even met a girl, and we were dating. Things were getting back on track, and I was feeling healthy again.

So last Wednesday my new girlfriend and I were sitting outside at a restaurant having dinner. Things were going fine until I saw Gwynn and Rick walking by. They didn't see me at first. Rick was pushing a stroller and Gwynn was leaning into Rick and laughing at something he said. They were a typical happy couple.

When they got close, Gwynn looked my way, and she recognized me. Our eyes locked for a moment and she slightly smiled, then it quickly went away, and she turned toward Rick. She said something and he stopped, reached down and gave her a quick kiss and then they were gone.

That was that. Gwynn as his and didn't even have enough love left for me to wave or say hi, not that I really wanted to talk to the happy family.

My girlfriend and I went back to my place and had really great sex. As we were lying there in the post orgasmic bliss, I looked over at her and whispered.

"Would you ever be interested in starting a family?" and just like that, she hugged me tight. I knew I would never let this one get away or anyone get between us.

THE END.