All Comments on 'Hotwife in Training Ch. 02'

by jds333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need a new category .... unfaithful girlfriends

Why the title and why this category?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
No LW story...

This isn't a LW story...It's about a promiscuous woman, whose boyfriend uses that to fullfil his devious desires!!!! When time arrives he will leave her and search a loving wife!!! So no doubts about the affect this will have on her relationship with JD!!!! She was promiscuous for years and why would she care about what her man JD think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What she missed, were the little things.....

....the subtle invitations and changes of topic that constantly led to her going out and sucking cocks, then later fucking dozens of men....

JD was always hot when she got back, but had difficulty getting hard and took a very long time to come. This wasn't like him at all.

It was years later I learned he and my best friend Ava had manipulated me into actively fucking around, so they could get together. GOD!

He fucked her way more than me. Every time I went out for a suck or fuck, he met Ava and they went nuts together. She's shorter than me, with big, proud titties and a tight but curvy booty.

Just before he left me, JD told me she was real tight and made him come so hard and so fast.....every time.

Several times.

Too. Damn. Many. Times.

I like that JD let me play...a lot. But I don't like sharing my man!

So, here I am, alone in my apartment and no JD.....just a bunch of horny "friends" that don't want to cuddle, don't want to talk, or even hear about my day or my escapades or my life, they won't take me to dinner or a club, or dancing or on vacations, they won't hold me when I'm sad or had a bad day, they won't make my favorite dinner when I get home late....they just want to fuck me. Well, that's fine with me, I really, really like to fuck....a lot....with anyone.....

But most of the time, I wish I had JD back.

I guess going back to being a fuck bunny wasn't worth it.

Damn that Ava! They're getting married. I heard from Betty, my new best friend and bigger slut than me, that Ava asked JD to marry her......and now Betty just told me Ava's already knocked up barely two weeks before the wedding.

Ohhhh, I wish I'd have paid more attention to JD's eyes when I got so excited about fucking around. They seemed sad, but I didn't see it at the time. I was just focused on fucking other men.

Damn!

KSBerryKSBerryover 9 years ago
Awesome

Love the enthusiasm and the action. Start of a great series. Five stars.

jds333jds333over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feed back. Il try to respond as clearly and honestly as I can.

A couple people asked why the title and suggested it was more a story of a promiscuous girlfriend. That is we differ in opinion for starters. The only real different here is a piece of paper.

We live together and live very much like husband and wife, we just haven't got round to getting married yet but we will.

So I still think this is the most appropriate catagory. It's also the one that interests us most and we feel most aligned with.

So my question to you is, DO YOU WANT PART 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Job!!!!

Where can I get a girlfriend like that? Please keep writing.

I gave it 5 stars!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lucky

Lucky whore, she finds out JD is a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous