Hotwife JC tries BBC Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotwife JC tries BBC for the first time. Loves it.
3.2k words
4.43
81k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was a 6'6 British man who had moved from London to Lew York in the early 2000s for his career. His 6'6 frame held 240 pounds and being a ruggedly good-looking ex-athlete, he had no problems meeting and dating women.

JC was a petite ex-model who was living in New Jersey. In her 30's, she was still an aesthetic knock-out. Long blonde hair, a fair complexion, stunning facial features, submissive demeanour, and a petite frame, she was the focus of many men's sexual fantasies.

When the 2 met by chance online, they were infatuated with each other immediately. After an intense whirlwind relationship, Daniel asked JC to marry him. To JC, Daniel ticked every box she wanted in a husband and she eagerly agreed to the proposal.

Before their marriage, Daniel and JC's sex life was exciting and loosely centred around her sexual fantasy of being a submissive partner in the bedroom. In all of her relationships, JC had enjoyed the male taking control in the bedroom and fantasized about being bound and taken by a large & dominant man. Daniel, being a sexually open person by nature with a bi-curious side, was always happy to oblige JC's fantasies and initially, the 2 had a happy and satisfying sex life. Daniel also had a hotwife fetish that he disclosed to JC early on. Despite her submissive nature, she agreed to indulge his fantasy and slept with a few other men, at Daniels request, sending him videos and photos of her adventures. Despite Daniels overwhelmingly positive encouragement, JC found the hotwife fetish adversely conflicted with her submissiveness and femininity. Coupled with the less than satisfactory play partners, the hotwife kink evaporated from their lives.

As the relationship and marriage progressed, Daniels increasing pressure for her to sleep with men outside their marital relationship slowly turned into resentment from JC as she was unable to understand how a man who was seemingly in love with her could also want her to sleep with other men. She also had a hard time viewing him as a dominant & masculine man with this particular fetish that he possessed.

From Daniels perspective, he had also grown frustrated with JC. Despite some apprehension, Daniel had previously agreed to allow JC to be a stay-at-home wife while he remained the breadwinner. In his eyes, if he was the one in the workforce providing for both of them, JC should be more empathetic to his sexual desires and escalate her own efforts to please him and keep him satisfied.

The 2 remained in a stand-off for some months over their sexual mismatch until the inevitable happened and Daniel delivered JC an ultimatum; indulge in the hotwife lifestyle or the 2 should separate. Unable to see each other's perspectives and communicate through the issue, the 2 decided to separate.

Devastated by the separation, JC decided that the easiest way to manage the split was to get back into the dating game. After downloading a few different dating apps, she quickly realized that the man she wanted, Daniel, was not going to be replaced so easily. After meeting a few different men that were not Daniel, she was having serious second thoughts about their separation.

Likewise, Daniel was having a hard time dating after the separation. No matter how many women he took out, none were JC, and he grew more and more depressed realizing that his sexual fantasies may have cost him his one true love. It seemed to Daniel that he must decide whether to reconcile with JC and remain sexually unfulfilled or lose the woman he loved forever.

Soon enough, the pair began speaking again intermittently about innocuous subjects like the transfer of mail and arranging to pay some outstanding bills together. Daniel wanted to meet with her and reconcile but surprisingly, JC seemed to be happily single, or at least gave Daniel that impression when they conversed, so he kept quiet for the time being.

Around this time, JC matched on Tinder with a tall and handsome black man who lived about 10 miles away from her named Tyrell. Tyrell seemed witty, charming, fit, and was a very handsome man with chiseled features. Being 6'4, he wasn't quite a large as Daniel, but he was significantly fitter, and his muscles were prominent even under the shirts in his profile photos.

JC arranged to meet Tyrell for a drink at a nice local bar the next Saturday afternoon. It had been 2 months since she had slept with anyone, and the last person she had slept with was Daniel. Upon arrival, JC was a little nervous as this was the first time she'd ever dated a black guy, but Tyrell was nothing but a gentleman and quite funny. After he had bought her a couple of glasses of wine, she was relaxed and comfortable around him and very impressed with his physical appearance and personality. As it turns out, Tyrell had also recently gone through a break-up and wasn't looking for anything serious but was open to seeing where their date headed. JC could feel a slight buzz from the wine, and she was enjoying Tyrell's company when she felt her handbag vibrate. Tyrell excused himself from the table to use the bathroom and JC checked her phone. It was Daniel wanting to meet to exchange some paperwork that had recently arrived for him in the mail. She let him know she would be free in a couple of hours and to drop by her house at 7.30 pm that evening.

JC spotted Tyrell leaving the men's bathroom and watched him walk across the bar towards her. JC spotted more than one woman also watching him walk confidently across the room and overheard one group of girls nearby giggle at his impressive stature. Feeling happy, buzzed, and increasingly horny, JC decided that should Tyrell ask her to come back to either of their houses, she would accept.

After another hour of witty and cheerful banter, Tyrell asked if she would like to continue their date at one of their houses to escape the noise and achieve a little privacy. Flustered with anticipation, JC readily agreed to head back to her house as it was closest to the bar. Tyrell got the address from JC and ordered an Uber. As they exited the bar, Tyrell slipped his arm around JC's waist holding her hip. JC stiffened a little but enjoyed the physical contact and placed her hand on his as they walked. The uber arrived quickly and they both entered it sitting apart in the rear seat for the 10 min drive. Tyrell motioned for JC to move over closer to him and she quickly obliged. As JC moved over to him, Tyrell put his arm around her causing her to move so she was up against him. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips to which JC readily accepted while parting her lips. His tongue met hers and JC let out a small moan encouraging Tyrell to kiss her harder and deeper. JC was a whirlwind of emotions as this was the first time she had kissed a black man. Her mind wasn't sure what to make of it but between her legs, her pussy wasn't having the same issues. She was now soaking wet in anticipation of what was to come.

The uber arrived at JC's house and the 2 made their way through the front door. They hadn't even closed it behind them as Tyrell pushed her up against the wall and kissed her deeply again. His tongue pushed deep into her mouth as she tried to reciprocate, moaning loudly. Tyrell reached under her skirt and felt how wet she was from their interaction. Tyrell pulled her panties to the side and pushed 2 large fingers into JC as she moaned louder. This was her first time with a black man and it excited her immensely. As she pushed back onto his fingers, he grabbed her hand and put it on his crotch. He was huge and rock hard surprising JC! At least 9-10 inches and thick.

Knowing her submissive leanings, Tyrell stopped kissing her and became a little more aggressive asking her if she liked what she felt. His fingers felt amazing to her and she moaned in appreciation. Tyrell whispered into her ear, "you want to be a slut for me tonight?" JC just moaned louder which made Tyrell laugh to himself a little. With her not objecting to what was happening, he pulled out his cock and pushed JC onto her knees. She'd barely gotten down to his cocks level before she was hungrily sucking on the tip of his dick. There was no way she was going to fit all of it into her mouth, so she did the best she was able to do. On her knees and pinned against the wall with Tyrells big black cock in her mouth, JC was now dripping wet. Tyrell ordered her to finger herself as she sucked him and she immediately obeyed.

Looking down, Tyrell was ecstatic with what he saw. A beautiful & petite woman greedily sucking on his black cock as she fingered herself at his command. He told her to get herself up and take him to the bedroom which she did. As they entered the room, Tyrell reached around her from behind and grabbed her by the chin and forced his tongue down her throat as she moaned loudly. He told her to remove her panties and lie on the bed on her back which she did. He admired her beauty and long graceful legs for a moment before getting on his knees and burying his tongue deep into JC's pussy. JC moaned loudly again loving what Tyrell was doing to her. Tyrell spent some more time on JC's clit as he listened to her moans getting louder. JC started grinding her pussy into his face knowing that she would soon orgasm. She begged him to lick harder as she grabbed his head not allowing it to move away from her clit as she experienced an amazing orgasm, her first for a while, and lost herself in the feeling for a moment on Tyrell's talented tongue.

Tyrell stood up and asked her if she wanted to be fucked. JC nearly yelled "yes" in response. Tyrell let her know that he wasn't carrying protection, but JC was beyond caring at this point. "Please fuck me,' she moaned as Tyrell positioned himself between her legs. He lined up his cock and entered her as her eyes went wide from the feeling of his size. He was stretching her out more than she had ever been in the past. She had never felt so full in her entire life, she wasn't in pain, but sheer exhilaration. Tyrell lay down on top of her with his muscled body and she felt him so deep inside her that a second orgasm rushed over her. She felt so small and powerless with Tyrell on top of her. She was letting a black guy fuck her silly on their first date and a mischievous smile briefly passed over her face.

Tyrell was picking up pace now and pumping his large dick into her throbbing pussy as she begged him for more. Happy with the response, Tyrell wasted no time pulling JC's legs back behind his arms and feeling an orgasm coming on, he started fucking JC like she was a fleshlight. Catching his breath for a moment, he asked JC where she wanted him to cum. Not wanting the experience to end, JC begged him to cum inside her. She wanted to feel his cum being unloaded in her deeper than anyone had cum in her before. Feeling his momentum pick up, JC moaned louder and begged him to cum in her. She felt his body tense as he approached orgasm and felt his warm cum splash up against her cervix which bought her another immediate orgasm.

Tyrell had ceased fucking her now and lay on top of her letting the remnants of his own orgasm subside. He started to soften and pull out of her. The amount of cum that flowed out of her was immense and he was quite proud of his work. JC lay in front of him a picture of sheer beauty. Her stunning features showed signs of utter satisfaction and happiness as her amazing body glistened with their combined sweat. Her long lean legs were still open and an obscene amount of cum was flowing from her well-fucked pussy.

As she lay there in utter ecstasy, Tyrell started putting his clothes back on still admiring her form on the bed, pleased with his evening. He knew JC would be back for more. He ordered an uber and sat looking at her. She still hadn't recovered from the fucking she'd just received. The uber must have been nearby because Tyrell's phone made a notification beep. He kissed her deeply, told her his Uber had arrived, and that they should do this again sometime as he made his way to the door. She just nodded and smiled. She'd definitely be calling Tyrell ASAP.

Not 30 seconds after Tyrell had left, JC's phone lit up. The message shocked her, Daniel was at the front door ready to pick up his paperwork! She quickly checked the time and it was indeed, 7.30 pm, the time she'd arranged for Daniel to come around! She quickly threw on a night-gown, straightened her hair, and cleaned up her now ruined make-up. She rushed to the door to find Daniel slightly annoyed that she'd left him waiting on the porch for so long but invited him in as she told him she would have to find the paperwork she had for him. Daniel took a seat on the couch feeling comfortable in his old home and decided to pour himself a drink while he waited. About a minute later, JC appeared with the paperwork and handed it to him. He offered her a drink and she readily accepted wanting to settle herself after the way she had just been fucked.

This drink, along with the drinks she had consumed at the bar with Tyrell, really started making her feel loose and along with the satisfied look on her face, made Daniel take notice. JC looked to him like she had nothing on underneath her nightgown. Smirking to himself, he immediately thought that JC had worn the gown for him as a come-on. He was convinced that she wanted him back and this was her shooting her shot.

He sat next to her and made small talk while staring at her slender legs underneath her nightgown. "Goddamn, I married a hot one," he thought to himself as he mentally prepared himself for how exactly he was going to hit on her. When he finished his drink, he stood to put the glass on the table which was just out of reach. As he sat down, he purposely sat closer to her so he could make his move. Still floating on cloud 9 from what Tyrell just did to her, JC was oblivious to Daniels's intentions until he rested his hand on her leg. Instantly, panic shot through her as she realized what Daniel wanted to do. Unsure of how to react, she froze as Daniel leaned in and started kissing her. What the fuck was she going to do? She wanted Daniels's approach, but she still had Tyrells cum seeping from her pussy!

She let Daniel kiss her and subtly tried to move her hand between her legs to use her nightgown to discretely wipe away Tyrells cum. Daniel caught sight of her doing this and smiled to himself. He thought JC was rubbing her pussy due to him kissing her. This made him kiss her a little harder and she kissed back in response. The drinks were still giving JC a buzz and she felt herself missing what she and Daniel used to have together. She relaxed a little and moaned at his tongue exploring her mouth. "Fuck it," she thought as Daniel's hand drifted between her legs.

Daniel felt and heard her moan and smiled internally. He quickly found her pussy lips and inserted a finger. He was stunned by just how wet she was. To Daniel, JC was clearly enjoying their reconciliation, so he thought he'd go straight to what he knew always got her off no matter what.... Oral sex.

He got down onto his knees and as he did, he felt her put her hand down to stop him. He persisted and JC relented & decided to let him do what he wanted to do. If he noticed or tasted Tyrells cum, JC wasn't sure what his reaction would be but after a few drinks, that was ok with her. Daniel was between her legs now and commented just how wet she was. She just responded that she was really turned on and for him to do his thing. JC felt Daniels's tongue licking her pussy lips and she felt devilishly naughty. She grabbed the back of Daniels's head and pulled him closer into her freshly fucked pussy. He reciprocated by sticking his tongue into her as deeply as it would go. To Daniel, she tasted unusual and was really wet but he just put it down to the amount of time that they had been apart and hungrily ate her out.

JC was in both pleasure and a state of shock. Her estranged husband was eating her out like it was his last supper after a 10-inch black cock had just unloaded copious amounts of cum into her. Thinking back the way Tyrell had used her earlier while feeling Daniel eating her out brought her to the strongest orgasm she'd had that day. Daniel knew from experience that JC was approaching orgasm and felt her legs clamp his head to her pussy not allowing him to escape till she was done. He noticed a white substance freely flowing from her and licked it up noting how wonderful it tasted. "Must be her cumming extra hard after my absence," Daniel thought.

After her orgasm, Daniel positioned himself between JC's legs to fuck her and entered her quite easily to his surprise. A little confused at the lack of resistance, Daniel was overwhelmed with JC's warmth and "wetness" to worry too much, She felt absolutely divine. He didn't last long before also cumming in JC. JC enjoyed the interaction but was still wound up in her time with Tyrell not 30 minutes earlier.

JC ushered Daniel to the door after they had cleaned up and promised to call him the following day. He left and she sat on the lounge after pouring herself another drink. As she sat there and contemplated her afternoon, the realization dawned on her that while she loved Daniel immensely, her afternoon with Tyrell had smashed down the wall that had caused her & Daniel to separate in the first place. Realizing for the first time in years that she could have her cake and eat it too, she felt a shiver of excitement build up in her. As it turns out, Daniel may have been right about this lifestyle. It just took experiencing Tyrell to open her eyes. She smiled to herself knowing that soon, Daniel would be back as a supporting & loving husband and she would be able to fuck Tyrell whenever she wanted to.

JC found her phone, unlocked it, and started typing a message to Tyrell. "When is round 2?" She typed.