All Comments on 'Hotwife JC tries BBC Ch. 01'

by HotCouple272

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Once hubby is on board all will be right with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yell right. I for sure wouldn't encourage my wife to be with another man blackor what ever color. Second if she did it would be over for us. Stupid cuck.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyabout 2 years ago

Very clever story, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I ever found a guy that would eat my Black lovers load out of my well fucked prissy I'd five my hubby in a flash and marry that guy just so I could continue to fuck the Black man.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

once you know he's brit, you know he's a fucking cuck. No need to read past that point.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

It would have been much better if HotCouple would have let the participants communicate with each other to forward the story to the extent possible. Narrated tales are about as interesting to read as a newspaper article … about sewage planning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only on this site do white women want to be treated like shit by a black man, lying to her about having a 'monster cock' when in reality, they, just like white, asian or latino men, all are pretty much the same down there, with very minor differences. The odds of finding a 'black John Holmes' by accident is equally unlikely as with white men, or any other men. Just some racist piece of shit author's desire for 'reparations' being expressed by treating his characters like disposable diapers.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I love the idea of eating my wife’s pussy after she’s “ been out with friends”. I try and get my tongue in her as deep as I can trying to taste what another man has pumped into her. I love her letting me eat her after another mans pumped her full. It’s so nasty her wanting me to taste him what he left in her as she remembers cumming for him. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotCouple272@HotCouple272
Hotwife couple from NY. Moved the first chapter of the JC Hotwife story from Loving Wives to Interracial.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES