Hotwife JC tries BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
JC meets Tyrell again with her husband present.
2.7k words
4.58
32.5k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 days after JC had slept with both Tyrell & Daniel, she had made her mind up about reconciling with Daniel. She reached out to him by text and told him that she would like to get back together and that she would indulge his hotwife fetish pretending to relent. Daniel was ecstatic when he received the text from JC and they arranged to meet later that day to discuss things over.

Meeting at a local coffee shop, JC arrived to find Daniel already waiting for her. She sat down and they ordered drinks before starting to converse.

"So, you've changed your mind about our sex life and want to reconcile?" Daniel asked.

Thinking that it was now more about her sex life than their sex life as a couple, JC replied, "I've had a think about it, and I really miss the supportive loving relationship we had. I'd like to continue our marriage, but I feel uneasy about your submissive traits not being compatible with my femininity and submissiveness. We should learn how to manage that side of things because I do love being submissive but I'm not dominant whatsoever and I'm not sure how that will mesh with your kink."

"Easily" Daniel replied. "I'd much prefer you to explore your submissiveness with another man while having me nearby as your rock. I'm in love with you, I'll take care of you, it turns me on to see you turned on, JC."

JC looked at him and thought about her tryst with Tyrell. She couldn't wait to see him again, but she wasn't sure if Tyrell would be into her if Daniel was also part of the package. "I have someone in mind that I could chat with to see if they are interested in an arrangement," she said.

Daniel looked at her curiously wondering what brought about the sudden change in heart and who exactly she had in mind. "You know I'm here for you to support and treasure, honey. It's just that this is who I am, and I cannot tell you just how excited and happy I am that you'll indulge this fantasy with me."

JC looked at him while enjoying the open dialogue they were having. Throughout the separation, things were tense, and bickering had arisen about small, unimportant matters often. This conversation was a welcome change and relaxed her. "You can move back in on Saturday afternoon, and I'll have a surprise waiting for you," she told him.

The 2 parted ways and JC picked up her phone to message Tyrell. She let him know that she had met up with her ex-husband for coffee and wanted to talk to him about their relationship. Immediately thinking that JC was about to cut him loose after talking about her ex-husband, Tyrell asked why she was contacting him. JC typed, "I really want to see you again, Tyrell, but my marriage is the most important thing to me. I spoke with my husband and, if you are ok with it, I told him that I was going to continue seeing you and he gave me permission."

Tyrell was a little shocked. She wanted her husband and marriage but also wanted to keep fucking him? He'd heard about these types of couples and couldn't believe his good fortune in finding JC. Being a dominant type of guy, this arrangement suited him perfectly, so he quickly agreed. No strings sex with this beautiful woman and a husband to take care of her when he was finished fucking her? "Yes, please" he replied. "Great!" she said, "meet me at my house at 2 pm on Saturday afternoon" to which Tyrell agreed.

Saturday came around and Daniel had hired a U-Haul truck to move the small amount of furniture and belongings he had taken with him when he moved out of their home. He thought he'd probably be able to do the entire move in one trip so arrived at JC's home with a truck fully loaded. He met JC at the front door and was stunned when he saw her. She was barefoot with a loose-fitting skirt and tight top that accentuated her petite but stunning frame. She really was amazingly beautiful. She greeted him with a kiss at the front door and asked how much he had to move. Daniel said he would be finished in about 30 mins and he could barely contain his happiness at the reconciliation. JC replied, "I also have a moving gift for you, honey." Daniel caught a smile on JC's face before she quickly hid it. Perplexed, he went to the van and started moving his furniture.

30 mins later, Daniel had finished moving and was admiring the way he'd set up his belongings around the house. He saw JC immersed in her phone on the lounge and dismissed it as nothing out of the ordinary. He wandered over to her only to notice that underneath her skirt, JC was wearing nothing else. Smiling to himself, he was sure that this particular show was for him. JC looked up from her phone and saw Daniel staring at her legs. She smiled and parted them slightly giving Daniel a full view of her pussy. He moved over to her ready to make a move and fuck her right on the lounge, but she stopped him with her foot when he walked into her proximity.

"Honey, I have a male friend coming over," she said directly to him. "You can touch me when he allows you to."

Stunned, Daniel felt a wave of mixed emotions run through him. She had already found someone who was coming around today?

At that moment, the doorbell rang. JC told Daniel to take a seat on the single-seat recliner next to their double lounge and disappeared from view to answer the door. He heard a faint conversation and less than 30 seconds later, Tyrell walked into the living room with his arm around JC.

Daniel looked at Tyrell dumbfounded. Tyrell made JC look tiny and the color contrast between the 2 stood out. Tyrell stood in the living room as JC introduced him to Daniel. Stammering, Daniel rose to shake Tyrell's hand and noticed the strength in his shake.

"So, you're Daniel?" Tyrell asked. "Nice to meet you" Daniel replied still with a shocked look on his face. Tyrell wasted no time in testing Daniels's desire to partake in the hotwife kink. "Go and sit back down on your chair if you'd like to stay and watch me fuck your wife," Tyrell said. JC was watching from underneath Tyrell's arm as Daniel was processing what was happening. Daniel looked genuinely shocked, and a wave of fear ran through her veins. "Maybe this was just a fantasy for Daniel, and he had no idea what he really wanted?" JC thought to herself. The pang of fear instantly disappeared from her thoughts when Daniel followed Tyrell's instructions and sat himself down on the recliner.

Tyrell sauntered over to the lounge and motioned for JC to sit on his lap. She did so with her legs crossed but facing Daniel. "Are you sure you want this?" JC asked Daniel. He stammered something but wasn't able to verbalize his actual thoughts lucidly. Tyrell whispered in JC's ear and she looked at Daniels pants and started giggling. There was no doubt that while his mind and voice hadn't said "yes," the bulge in his pants clearly had.

JC asked Daniel to go make the 3 of them a drink from the kitchen. Looking at her sitting on Tyrell's lap, he quickly agreed, and half ran to the kitchen. He returned to the living room a few minutes later with 3 cocktails and saw his beautiful wife with her tongue down Tyrell's throat kissing him passionately. He placed the drinks on the table before either JC or Tyrell noticed him. Tyrell motioned for him to sit back down on the recliner which Daniel did and went back kissing JC. Daniel watched in shock and awe as JC let out a small moan. Tyrell had reached between her legs and pushed 2 fingers into JC. JC had opened her legs and gave Daniel a full view of Tyrells fingers pushing in and out of her now sopping wet pussy. Tyrell instructed JC to undo his pant fly and pull his cock out. Daniel watched her effortlessly unzip him and pull his dick out. It was easily 2-3 inches longer than Daniels and much thicker.

Daniel reached into his own pants to pull his cock out, but Tyrell waved a finger at him. "When I've finished," he said. Daniel immediately stopped not wanting the show to end.

JC was sitting on Tyrell's lap stroking his cock, which was about 4 inches away from her pussy as Tyrells fingers were pumping in and out of her. She was moaning much louder now, clearly enjoying what Tyrell was doing to her. She glanced over at Daniel who was absolutely entranced by what was happening in front of him. "Like what you're seeing?" she asked Daniel in between moans. Daniel just vigorously nodded in response. Giggling at his awestruck face, JC pushed her pussy towards the BBC she was stroking hoping Tyrell would put it in her.

"Want me to fuck her?" Tyrell asked as he looked up at Daniel. JC watched as Daniel quietly responded, "yes, sir." "If you want me to fuck you, put my cock inside you," Tyrell told JC. She grabbed his big cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy as she held eye contact with Daniel. She lifted up slightly, repositioned herself, and then lowered herself down onto Tyrell. All 3 of them moaned loudly in unison with Daniel being shocked JC was able to take a dick of that size.

JC turned to face Tyrell sitting over his cock getting used to the size. Tyrell hooked 2 large black hands underneath JC's butt and started lifting her up & down onto him. She wasn't so much riding Tyrell as he was using his strength to fuck her from underneath by bouncing her up and down. JC temporarily forgot about Daniel and kissed Tyrell deeply as he used her. He took her top off over her head so now JC was only wearing her tiny skirt which was pulled up above her waistline giving Daniel the perfect view of Tyrells big dick pumping in and out of his wife's pussy.

Daniel was in awe and turned on beyond belief. JC was just an absolutely gorgeous creature right now. Her stunning complexion, figure, femininity, and beauty were on full display less than 3 yards in front of him. She was easily taking a dick way bigger than his and clearly enjoying it. He had never seen a more spectacular sight and had never wanted JC more than he wanted her right now.

By now, JC was approaching her first orgasm of the day. Tyrell wasn't letting her ride him; he was using her pussy from underneath and she had absolutely no control over what he was doing. She felt stretched beyond belief and her orgasm exploded over her entire body. Tyrells cock was in her deeper in her than she imagined could be possible.

Tyrell told her to stand up and move over to Daniel and bend over. JC followed instructions and moved over to Daniels's recliner, stood in front of him, bent down, and passionately kissed Daniel. She hadn't been kissing him for longer than 2 seconds when she felt Tyrell's hands on her hips from behind "Oh shit! He's going to fuck me while I'm on top of Daniel hugging and kissing him?" she thought. She felt Tyrells thick black cock slide into her from behind as she furiously tongue-kissed Daniel. She let out a deep moan as Tyrell hit his rhythm. She also felt Daniels hands move around to her ass and spread her open for Tyrell. Encouraged, Tyrell wasted no time and started longer, deeper, faster strokes into JC. Daniel and JC had never shared such a passionate kiss throughout their entire relationship.

JC was in heaven. She was sandwiched between 2 huge, beautiful men, kissing the love of her life passionately after being estranged for some time while the best dick of her life took her from behind. Pressing into Daniel's face she felt another orgasm well up in her. Simultaneously, she heard Tyrell say to Daniel, "where do you want me to cum?" Daniel pulled away from JC's kiss, afraid, and told Tyrell to pull out so there was no risk of pregnancy. JC quickly turned her head and told Tyrell to cum inside her surprising Daniel.

"Cum in me with that BBC, please!" JC moaned through pleasured breath. She felt Tyrell's pace quicken, Daniel's hands were still spreading her pussy apart for Tyrell and she kissed Daniel deeply again as she was fucked on top of him. JC let out a small yell as the orgasm hit her. It was powerful and right on cue; she felt Tyrell's cum splash deeply inside her while she was passionately kissing her husband. She collapsed on top on Daniel as Tyrell pulled out of her. Daniel held her in awe while still admiring her beauty. To him, at that moment, a sexier woman had never existed.

JC moved back to the lounge and rested with her legs open. Daniel couldn't help but notice the enormous amount of cum that was dripping from her pussy. Tyrell caught Daniel staring intently and said "what are you waiting for? Go lick her out." Daniel looked at JC unsure of what to do until JC motioned her index finger for Daniel to approach her. "Go down on me" she purred at Daniel. Daniel got down on his knees and put his face near her pussy, pausing for a moment. "This is what you asked for," he said to himself as he started licking out JC. She moaned as he licked her juices mixed with Tyrells cum and he was instantly infatuated with the taste. Tyrell walked over to where JC was sitting and knelt next to her. He put his cock near her face and without being asked, she immediately started licking and sucking his leftover cum hungrily. Daniel was watching this while he was licking JC. He quickly brought her to another orgasm, and she pushed his head away when she was finished, smiling down at him.

Tyrell moved away from the lounge and started to get changed. JC motioned for Daniel to sit next to her, and she kissed him with Tyrells cum still in her mouth. Daniel kissed back enjoying a closeness to JC that he hadn't felt before. Tyrell smiled and said his goodbyes to them both and also told JC to message him later on.

After Tyrell left, JC and Daniel also fucked but after the show they'd both just experienced, Daniel didn't last long. That evening, JC and Daniel were like happy school kids. Daniel was all over JC in a way that JC couldn't remember him being before, even when they were first dating. He hadn't been able to take his hands off her all evening and even begged to go down on her again which she readily allowed.

That evening, both Daniel and JC got into bed together and hugged like they hadn't seen each other for years. Daniel was seemingly infatuated with her and even as they fell asleep, he didn't let go of her. JC was unsure of how things would be after she fucked Tyrell for Daniel but now, she couldn't have been happier. He hadn't been this affectionate and emotionally available towards her ever, and JC was more physically satisfied than she had been in years.

Thinking back to the strain that Daniel's fetish had originally put on the marriage, she now understood the appeal to him. In theory, she had absolutely no desire to play a part in some perverse fetish that involved her fucking random guys like she meant nothing to Daniel. In practice, she'd been the sexual object of desire to 2 amazing men with one of them putting her sexual pleasure at the forefront of the marriage and she didn't have to act in a dominant manner towards Daniel whatsoever.

Smiling as she looked at her handsome husband who was asleep next to her with his arms still around her, she texted Tyrell and asked "when is round 3?"