HotWife Karyn Takes a 5 Year Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also took a couple of long weekends together. Karyn had asked me if it was okay if she went with Eric for three or four days to his family's cabin at Mount Shasta. She was so excited, there was no way I could say no.

One of those occasions will live in my memory forever. It may have been the 4th of July weekend. They were going to leave on Thursday morning and be back the following Monday evening. I arranged to work from home Thursday and Friday to get the kids to school and back, and Monday was the Holiday.

Thursday morning, I dropped the kids off at school and returned home to pick up Karyn and drive her to Eric's house. I pulled into our driveway and walked in the door. Karyn's suitcase was packed and by the door. I announced that I was back and would put her suitcase in the car.

I picked up the suitcase and glanced up the stairway to the second floor as she came around the corner from our bedroom and started down the stairs. Holy shit!! My heart stopped and my jaw dropped. Karyn was wearing this royal blue, jersey cotton t-shirt dress that came down to just about mid-thigh. She wore a black belt, maybe 2 1/2 inches wide, just above her hips to accentuate her narrow waist. As she came down the stairs it was abundantly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra - her breasts swayed and bounced with each step down the stairs. She was lightly and beautifully made up, her hair was gorgeous, she wore simple sandals on her feet and her wedding rings on each hand. When she saw me staring up at her in total awe, she stopped and struck a pose. "You like?" she asked, smiled and bounced her eyebrows and breasts.

"Oh my God, Karyn! You're the sexiest I've ever seen you! You look fantastic! We'd better go or I'm gonna have to do you right there on the stairs!" I blathered out.

She widened her eyes, "We'd better go then cuz I can't have any wet spots, now can I?" She bounded down the steps to exaggerate the bounce and sway of her breasts under the thin soft cotton and then turned and went out the front door. I followed her, suitcase in hand and watching her from behind as she went down the steps from our front porch. Good Lord, her ass looked so good in that dress. The flex in her butt cheeks and just a little jiggle as she hit each step. She was making me crazy and knew it.

I locked the door behind me and turned to follow her. She was waiting for me on the driveway by the car. I pitched her bag in the back seat and opened the passenger door for her. As she passed me getting into the car, I stoked her ass and asked, "Are you wearing anything under that sassy dress?"

She settled into her seat, looked up into my face with her most sexy and mischievous smile, and with one hand above each thigh, she picked up the hem of the dress between her fingers and lifted it back toward her navel. I gazed down at her freshly shaved and lotioned legs and the followed her thighs up to her exposed closely cropped and trimmed pubic hair. She smoothed the dress back over her thighs and said, "Time to go."

I staggered around the car restricted by the erection in my pants. We drove the few minutes to Eric's. I asked that Karyn please stay in touch and let me know how she's doing. I reminded her to not get so involved that she forgot to call and talk to the kids before they went to bed. I also asked her to please consider leaving a phone off the hook sometime so I could listen to them making love. I told her how sexy and beautiful she looked and that I wanted her to have a fantastic time.

We got to Eric's and he was just finishing loading his stuff into the truck. I shook his hand as I walked around the front of the car to open Karyn's door. When Karyn got out of the car and got around the car door, I looked over at Eric. His face and jaw went slack. Karyn stopped at the front of the car, placed a hand on the fender, struck a pose for Eric and said, "Well?"

Eric's mouth moved a couple times before he finally stammered out, "God, Karyn! Look at you!" By the way, now that I think about it, Eric had a voice a lot like Tom Selleck; kind of uncharacteristically high for his body size.

"I guess that means you like it." Karyn mocked. She walked over to Eric and kissed him as I approached with her bag.

Eric, who is about 6'2", looked down at Karyn, who is 5'1", and said, "Just get in the truck before all three of us lose control." Karyn turned and kissed me goodbye while Eric tossed her bag in the back of the truck and latched the cap. I gave Karyn's butt a two handed squeeze and told her to have fun. I got in the car and drove home alone while my wife and the mother of my children, the sexiest I had ever seen her, drove off with another man in his pickup truck to spend four days and four nights fucking in the mountains.

You can imagine what a wreck I was, but you could hardly imagine how excited and happy I was for Karyn. Jeesh, she looked so fantastic climbing into that truck - she had to lift her leg so high to reach the cab that her entire thigh of the lifted leg and just a hint of her ass was exposed and, on the other side, it pulled the hem up to where her ass met her hamstrings. I nearly fell over.

As I drove home I started to wonder where they were going to stop for lunch. I pictured a bunch of truckers getting an eyeful of her while they ate at a truck stop on I-5; I had to wonder just how much they could see if she were sitting in a booth wearing that short dress and no panties. I started getting hard again. I pictured a bunch of truckers after lunch following Karyn and Eric - from a reasonable distance acting like they were absorbed in a meaningful conversation - out to Eric's pickup in hopes of seeing more when she climbed into the truck. I don't think she'd ever do such a thing but I fantasized that Karyn opened the passenger door of the lifted pickup, stepped up on the side-step bent over at the waist and leaned way into the truck like she was looking for something. Those truckers would have been treated to a natural work of art that only four men and a few doctors had ever seen. In the few minutes it took to get home, I needed a release. I had to get the poison out.

To try to draw this ever expanding story to a close: Karyn called me at about dinner time that day and I asked her how the drive had been. She started with, "Remember in Eric's driveway when he told me to get in the truck before all three of us lost control?" I replied that I did and she went on, "Well, we didn't quite make it to Mount Shasta before we lost control."

"What do you mean? You didn't have an accident did you?" I asked.

"No, no, no." she replied. "After lunch, we were driving up I-5... {I had to shake off the images of my truck stop fantasy to pay attention.].. and it started getting pretty warm. So I took off my belt because I was beginning to perspire underneath it. After a little while, Eric reached over and started stoking my thigh. After a minute or two, I started to pull the hem up so he could reach more of me. He liked that and made a little humming sound and I was liking it too, so I grabbed the hem at the sides and shimmied it up and out from under me and rolled it at my waist. Eric looked over at what I was doing and his eyes bugged and he smiled. He rubbed his fingers through my pubic hair and up and down my thighs. I slid over toward him and skootched down in the seat so I could open my legs a little for him. He slipped a finger inside me and it felt so good. He got me going a little and I reached over and started rubbing him through his jeans. He wet his fingers and lubed my clit and started to stroke it. I turned toward him and was trying to take his penis out when he said, 'We've gotta find some place to stop if we're going to continue this to conclusion.' He kept fingering me but stopped stroking my clit."

At this point, I interjected, and asked Karyn, "Did anybody see you doing this?"

She replied, "Well you know how high Eric's truck is - I don't think anybody in a car, regular truck or SUV saw anything. Umm, I think maybe a couple of truckers might have gotten an eyeful though."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

Karyn responded, "Ahh, as Eric was fingering me I was just laying back, feeling good and had my eyes closed. Twice, Eric had pulled up alongside a semi-truck and just kept pace with him. Once, I just opened my eyes and saw the trucker looking down at me. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Another time, the trucker blasted his horn and scared me, I almost landed on the gear shift.I'm not sure how long they watched or if there were any others. I couldn't quite cum and I was like just near the edge. I was just laying there with my eyes closed hoping to orgasm."

"What did you do when you realized you were being watched?" I asked.

"Nothing really, they couldn't do anything. The guy with the horn seemed kind of nice so I waved at him and turned my head toward Eric; oh, I think I flashed him a boob too. The other guy seemed kind of old, but when he gave me the thumbs up I could tell he was also saying 'Thank you' so I just closed my eyes again. I figured they weren't our license plates on the truck and I was safe with Eric - he's pretty big and has a black belt in martial arts." she explained.

"Ahhh, okay, I guess." I said, "That's really pretty exciting. Sounds like it was a great day for the truckers on I-5, Hon. That's totally sexy! You've never done that for me and you know it would turn me on.... So, what happened after that?"

I heard her sigh and she picked up from before, "Eric got off at the very next exit and we were out in the middle of nowhere. I think we were on a state road. We drove a few miles and Eric turned down a county road. After awhile he turned down some narrow country road and after a couple miles he turned into a driveway of an abandoned farmhouse. We hadn't seen any cars or even farm traffic since the state road. Eric just stopped the truck in the tire tracks of the driveway and turned off the engine. We were out in the open but it was so desolate and we were so horny we didn't care. Eric jumped out of the truck and by the time he'd reached my door I'd pulled my dress off over my head."

"When Eric pulled the passenger door open all I had on were my sandals. He reached in and grabbed my legs. He spun me sidewise in the seat and pulled me to the edge by the door. He rolled the window down in the door and put my left leg up and rested it through the open window. Then he pushed his arms under my legs and slid forward so he could play with my breasts while he ate my pussy. Oh, Mel, it was so hot... hot sexy and hot heat. There we were in the middle of nowhere, out in the open, the sun beating down on us, I'm completely naked and Eric was lapping away at my clit and pussy. It wasn't long before I had a major orgasm, but he didn't stop licking and I was trying to crawl out the driver's side. He finally stopped and I looked down to see what he was doing. He'd stepped back and was tossing off his clothes in every direction. In just a few seconds he was without a stitch. It was almost comical, he was standing there buck naked, his hard-on pointed right where it wanted to go, precum oozing at the slit, and he had a crazed look on his face. I had to laugh a little."

"He looked at me a little more crazed and said, 'You think this is funny? Jesus, Karyn, you're making me crazy! I need to fuck so bad my balls are about to explode!' He stepped up to the truck and grabbed my hips and nearly pulled me out off the seat. My shoulder blades were still on the seat and I was hanging on to the seat back and the dashboard. He put his arms under my thighs and lowered my hips to where he needed me. He looked into my eyes as he teased my pussy lips with the tip of his cock. Then in one thrust and pulling me to him, he was in me as deep as he could get. I nearly fell out of the truck. He grabbed me under the arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles behind him. God, Mel, he's so fucking strong! [Karyn uses the F word very rarely] He pulled me up to his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me deeply. He backed us away from the truck. I was impaled on his cock, totally naked and wrapped around his naked body, standing in the mid-day sun. He angled me back away from his chest a little bit and then started bouncing me up and down on his cock. He was a man possessed and my pussy was what he was after."

"He kept bouncing me and thrusting and in and out of me as he started to look around on the ground for something. He grunted and started walking toward something. He'd found an area on the ground that had a little covering of straw or hay or something. He got down on his knees and and lowered me onto the straw. I let my arms fall back over my head and I unlocked my legs from behind him. I just laid there on the ground, Mel, legs open and arms back in complete surrender to him. It was almost animalistic, it was a rutting. At first I was sliding around on the straw, then he lifted my legs over his shoulders and with his hands around the outside of my thighs he slammed into me. Half the time he was sliding my body over the straw and pistoning in and out of me. Other times he just held me down and fucked me. I came twice before his body tensed and I could feel him cumming inside me."

"He came inside you?!" I asked in shock.

"Oh yeah, it was fantastic. He came a ton, too!... Oh! You're worried I might get pregnant! I wasn't sure what to expect this morning so I put my diaphragm in. I know, I hardly ever use it but I figured I'd better be safe on this trip. As for Eric, he didn't have much of a choice anyway. When I knew he was close to coming, I locked my legs around him and he couldn't pull out if he wanted to." she replied, calming my concern.

"Jeeze, Karyn, you had me worried for a minute.... Wow! That was hot. Did you guys just leave then?"

She laughed a little and said, "No, we were wasted and just laid there for awhile just trying to catch our breath. We almost fell asleep. After awhile, I rested my head on his belly and took him in my mouth to clean him off. It wasn't long before he was hard again. I thought about just sucking him until he came but I wanted him inside me again. I got his cock all wet and then climbed on top of him. I was still pretty full from his last orgasm so he slid all the way in with no friction. I started rocking up and down on him and it felt so good; we were both so slick that he was just gliding in and out of me. We were making love like that for maybe five minutes when we heard somebody coming down the road. I just laid flat on top of Eric and tried to blend in with the straw - I know, it was stupid. Then this Mail truck flew by doing about sixty. We just laid still for a minute or so until it was all quiet again."

"I was still laying on top of him out in the sun and it was pretty hot. A few minutes had gone by and it didn't look the Mail truck was coming back. I sat back up with him still inside me and we looked around for the first time. Other than a few birds it was totally quiet. We looked over at Eric's truck and we both burst out laughing. It was sitting there with both doors wide open and Eric's clothes were strewn all over the ground nearby. We couldn't imagine how the Mail truck driver missed it, and if he didn't there was no telling what went through his mind. I looked down at Eric and noticed that he had a pool of sweat in the middle of his chest and my breasts were all wet from when I was laying on top of him. It was kind of sexy so I laid back down on him and slid my boobs around on his sweaty chest. It didn't take long under that hot sun before we were sweaty from our heads down to our pubes. About then Eric discovered that he could make love to me almost effortlessly by grabbing my butt cheeks in his hands and just sliding my whole body up and down his body in the lubrication of our sweat."

"I spread my legs as wide as I could and let my feet slide in the straw. I rested my arms on top of his and laid my head on his chest. It not only felt good having him slide in and out of me, I couldn't believe how good it felt on my breasts and nipples sliding across his ribs and chest hair. We were really getting into it and I was moaning pretty loud. I think I'd cum once already when we heard something in the gravel by the road. We stopped and looked toward the road to see the Mail truck coasting up from the other direction with his engine off. He came to a stop on the far side of the road and he had the sliding doors on the truck open. The guy turned toward us off the seat and stood on the step inside the door, crossed his arms and leaned against the door looking at us. We stayed motionless and stared at him while more sweat built up between us. All of a sudden, Eric slowly slid me down his body until he bottomed out inside me. Then he started sliding me back up again. We were still staring at the mail guy and he just nodded his head at us like we were doing a good job or something."

"Eric and I looked at each other and he shrugged. 'What the hell.', he said, and he slid me up far enough to kiss me and push his tongue into my mouth. Then he pushed me back down on his erection. Eric grabbed me by my hips and started sliding me up and down his body as fast as he could. It was like I was his fuck-doll and he was using my pussy to masturbate into. We got into a rhythm and I was moaning pretty loud and Eric was grunting every time he slammed me down on his cock. My orgasm was starting to build so I sat up on Eric and started bouncing up and down on his cock. I looked over at the mail truck and the guy wasn't there. I looked around and saw him behind me, squatting in the shade of Eric's truck and getting a closer view of the cock sliding in and out of me. I didn't care! I just wanted to cum and I wanted Eric to cum inside me again. I started slamming up and down on Eric's cock."

"I could feel my pussy starting to spasm and Eric began arching his back. My thigh muscles were burning but I kept bouncing on his cock until I felt his first big squirt of sperm inside me. I pressed down on his dick as far as I could and rocked my clit against his shaft. That pushed me over the edge and I was racked by my orgasm. My pussy was clamping down on Eric's cock as he shot the last of his cum into me. I could feel beads of sweat running down my back and dripping off my breasts as we came down from our orgasms. I felt Eric slip out of me so I moved down until I was on all-fours between his legs. I look between my legs to see behind me and saw the mailman standing by the truck with his dick out masturbating. I also noticed a couple globs of Eric's cum slowly running down my inner thigh. I looked back up at Eric's spent cock and the pool of cum and our juices around it. I licked up his cum and noticed he was watching me. I smiled at him, swallowed his cum and showed him my empty mouth. That makes him crazy. He rolled his eyes and dropped his head back on the ground. I finished licking around his cock and cleaning his balls; then sucked his limp dick into my mouth and cleaned it."

When they returned from their four day fuck frenzy she was pretty tired and sexually sated. There were a couple other tales of physical fun they had, but you've heard about the best of it.

A few months later, Karyn had let me know that she wanted to have a third child but I had already had an irreversible vasectomy. I asked her if she wanted to adopt and she said, "No." She told me that she wanted Eric to be the biological father of her third child.

Karyn and I talked that over for some time. I really had no issue at all with Karyn becoming pregnant by another man; my issue was more defining the limited level of involvement that "stud" would have in the upbringing of the child. As far as I was concerned, I never wanted the child to know that someone other than me was their father. I had a much easier time with the notion of Karyn, under an assumed name, discretely taking on four lovers and having sex with all of them until she became pregnant and then drop out of their lives, than I did with all the potential complexities of Karyn's "other husband" Eric getting her pregnant.