HotWife Karyn Takes a 5 Year Lover

Story Info
Karyn has a 5 year affair with a man living two miles away.
8.2k words
2.83
17.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast forward five years from the Hotwife Karyn story based in Illinois. We relocated to Silicon Valley; the kids were maybe 8 and 11; I was totally focused on my career and carrot chasing; and Karyn is the suburban housewife, totally focused on child rearing and running the household with no outlet for herself.

I was feeling guilty for Karyn's lack of personal freedoms, had major empathy for her and a sincere desire to improve the quality and breadth of her life. As much as I wanted to be personally engaged in that, there were limitations that made it almost impossible. Though we'd lived in California a few years at this point, Karyn had never found anyone she trusted enough to watch the kids. There was one neighbor she was okay with, but the girl wasn't available during the day or on a regular basis otherwise. Neither had Karyn established any close friendships with another mother with whom she could try to work out a reciprocal arrangement to watch each other's kids. Karyn needed some regular outlet, but the lack of childcare seemed to prevent it, especially if I wanted to be equally involved with her in whatever the outlet was to be.

The only solution seemed to be for me to stay home and take care of the kids during whatever evenings she might be involved in some outside activity. I encouraged her for a few months to find something she'd enjoy doing to get out of the house a couple nights each week. She never seemed to make the effort.

I was leafing through the mail one day and came across a schedule of evening adult ed classes in our area. I flipped through the catalog of courses and saw a couple things that might interest her. That evening I sat at the kitchen table with her and slid her the catalog saying, "Check this out. There are whole bunch of evening and weekend classes in here that are taught at a place only three miles away and they hardly cost anything. From arts, crafts, exercise, health studies and professional skills; there must be something in here that interests you. Hon, seriously, why don't you register for a class and have at least one night out for yourself each week."

She flipped through the catalog for about half an hour and surprised me when she said, "I don't know, maybe this Herbology class on Tuesday nights?" Though it wasn't anything I expected, I certainly wasn't going to question her choice. The following Saturday morning, she drove over to the community education facility and registered for the class.

The night of the first class I was totally hopeful for Karyn and had my fingers crossed that it was going to be something she could engage in and enjoy completely. When she got home after class I nearly met her at the door. "How was it, Hon? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

She talked about the class, the material they covered, a little about the gentleman who was the instructor, and said she enjoyed it and was looking forward to next week. I asked her about how many people were in the class, and about the age and gender split of the students. After answering my question, she looked awkward for a moment. Curious, I asked, "What else?" She went on to explain that there was a guy in the class, probably around our age, that she caught looking at her several times. Karyn wasn't sure, but she thought he may have been "...checking me out." I smiled and told her that I wasn't too surprised by that, she's an attractive woman. With some concern, though, I asked her if she thought he was creepy or a cause for concern? "No, he's not creepy or anything. I just noticed him looking at me more than normal."

I told her it probably wasn't anything to worry about, that she should be flattered by the attention. I was very happy she enjoyed the class and I was looking forward to next week.

The second week she came home a bit later and was very animated as she told me about the class and what they'd covered. Afterwards, like the previous week, she seemed a bit awkward again. I smiled and cocked my head, "What?"

"Remember the guy I said was looking at me last week?" she started. I nodded. "Well, he waited for me after class. I stayed to ask the instructor some questions. When I walked out of class, he was there. He introduced himself and asked if he could walk me to the car. He seemed nice so I said okay. He walked me out and we talked about the class a little. Before he closed my car door he said, 'Maybe we could get coffee or something after class one evening.'" Karyn paused and looked down for a second. "What did you say to that?" I asked, upbeat and nonjudgmental. "I said maybe." and she glanced into my eyes for a reaction.

I smiled and told her, "That's okay, Hon. He's obviously attracted to you and I certainly can't blame him for that. If you want to stop after class one evening, that's fine. There's nothing to be embarrassed by or ashamed of - let's just see how things unfold."

Karyn seemed surprised. "You're okay if I go out with him after class?" she asked incredulously.

"I don't mind if you go with him after class for coffee or tea or whatever. I think the interaction would be good for you. I don't feel threatened by it. I love you, I trust you and I feel completely secure in our marriage. As long as we're honest with each other, I don't care if you have a friend that's a man, even if he were to become a lover - if that's what you wanted and we talked it through."

Now she was shocked. "You don't care if another man makes love to me!?!"

"That's not what I said, Hon." I replied, keeping a loving tone. "I care a very great deal if another man makes love to you. You are my wife and I want to be your husband for our lifetime together. But that isn't to say that I would do anything to limit any good thing that you might experience in your lifetime. That includes whatever friends you may have. If you had a friend who was a man and the relationship was positive for you and you were growing from it, I would encourage it and stand behind you, even if it involved a physical element."

"Is that because you want to have sex with another woman?" she snapped back.

"What?! No! I'm not looking to have sex with another woman. I'm talking about how much I love you and, because of my love for you, how full and complete I want your life to be. Don't even confuse this with not loving you or wanting something different for myself. This is a testimony of how MUCH I love you. That I love you palms up and hands open. I love you for who you are and the person you are. Freely and openly - not as a possession or something I control. Do you understand that?" I asked.

Though she fundamentally understood, she was still somewhat confused - probably by her Catholic upbringing and the dogma of what being a "good girl" meant. I truly wanted her to experience every good thing that life could possibly offer her, I encouraged it and would never stand in the way; and she was having a hard time imagining stepping outside the psychological and emotional box in which her upbringing constrained her.

Week three of the class, Karyn got home about half an hour late. She came in and after telling me about the evening's class, explained that the guy in the class, Eric, had walked her to her car after class. They talked for a while and, before parting, he kissed her good night. After Karyn disclosed this, I followed with a repeat of the previous week's discussion. I reassured and encouraged her. Karyn was uncertain. I told her that she was in control of however it evolved and she could go as far with it as she was comfortable.

Week four, Karyn got home a little over an hour late. When she came in, she looked a little disheveled and was very self-conscious. I cut to the chase and asked. "So, what happened with Eric tonight?" She explained that after class, Eric had again walked her to her car. They talked briefly but it was colder out that night. He suggested she lock her purse and books in her car and come sit and talk in his pickup. She explained that he was a "pretty tall guy" and didn't want to sit in her subcompact. After settling in his pickup, they talked more about each other than about the class that night. He told Karyn a bit about himself and then asked her about her wedding ring. Karyn told him about us, our marriage and our kids. She explained that I had encouraged her to take the class and that I wanted her to experience new things. She let Eric know that she'd told me about him and that he had kissed her the week before. At some point, Eric reached over and started stroking her hand. Eric asked what my reaction was when she told me that he'd kissed her. She said that I loved her very much and supported her in every way. She let Eric know that I wasn't bothered by or jealous that he had kissed her and that I'd told her that it was her choice however things evolved. Karyn then told me that Eric slid over on the bench seat of the pickup and kissed her. After a moment of awkwardness, she went on to say that they then spent about twenty minutes "making out."

Karyn finally told Eric that she needed to get home. He walked her back to her car and Karyn said, "He pressed me back against the car and leaned into me. He gave me a long passionate kiss and I'm pretty sure I could feel that he was hard. He had his hands against the car on either side of my head. After the kiss, he pushed back a little and slid his hands down my sides to my hips and pulled me tighter against him. I could tell then that he was definitely hard. Then he whispered, 'I want to fold you in half and fuck you senseless.' He kissed me again, then turned and started toward his truck. He didn't turn and look but yelled back, 'See you next week.'"

I had to laugh. "Well, Hon, he has certainly left no doubts about his intentions." I said, smiling. Karyn smiled back and then looked away. "Wow! You guys made out! How was that after fifteen plus years of marriage?" I asked. She said it was nice, but different. "You said you made out for twenty minutes! That's a while. Did he touch you?" I asked.

"He wanted to...", she replied. I raised my eyebrows, begging the question. "...so, I let him."

"Wow! Well that's nice, Hon.", I responded. My heart was racing and I could barely breathe. "How fahh... ahem... How far did that go?" I stammered.

She went on. "At that point I was sort of sidewise in the seat and leaning against the passenger door. We were kissing and I let him feel my breasts over my blouse. He sat back and I let him unbutton my blouse."

My heart was pounding at this point. My breathing felt erratic, my palms were sweaty, my mouth was dry and I was hard as a rock.

Karyn went on. "He opened my blouse and looked at my chest, bra and breasts. He looked up at me and told me I was beautiful. He leaned forward and kissed between my breasts. He must have noticed then that I had a front closure bra cuz in no time he had it open and my breasts exposed. His hand was cold when he held my breast. He said they were beautiful and he started kissing them."

I tried to swallow and peal my tongue off the roof of my mouth. "What did you do, Sweetie", I asked hoarsely.

She thought about it for a moment and went on, "I just closed my eyes and slid down a little. I laid my head back against the armrest on the door. Eric was kind of laid over me and loving on my breasts. It felt good. He was kissing my breasts and teasing and sucking my nipples. We were both getting really horny and I knew it needed to stop. I put my hands on the sides of his head and pulled him up to my face. We kissed more passionately as he kept kneading my breasts with his hands. After a couple minutes, I told him I needed to go home. He was a gentleman and after french kissing me one more time, he pushed back and slid over so I could sit up. I put myself back together and he walked me to the car."

I took a deep breath. "He fre... [cough]...french kissed you... one more time. When did that start?"

Karyn smiled, "After about the first five minutes."

We repeated the conversation of the second week again. I reassured and encouraged her again, letting her know that I trusted her, loved her and that it was her choice how her relationship with Eric evolved. She also let me know that they had exchanged addresses and phone numbers. We made love that night with more passion than we had in years.

I decided the next day that I was going to write Eric a letter. I found his address in Karyn's purse and copied it down for myself. That evening, on the way home from work, I drove past his house to check it out and see where it was. Eric lived less than two miles from our house and in very much the same sort of neighborhood. He owned a nice two story home with a landscaped yard and it looked well cared for. My only concern was that one of our daughter's best friends lived half a block down and across the street.

That night, after dinner, I started on my letter to Eric. I told him how much I loved Karyn and how much she meant to me. I also explained that because I loved her as I did, I wanted her to have the fullest life she could possibly have and that I wanted her to pursue her every interest. I told him about our current situation that made it nearly impossible for us to find time to do things together and that I didn't want that to hinder her opportunities for growth. I went on to say that Karyn had told me about his interest in her, and about his good night kiss a few weeks ago and making out in his pick-up after the last class. I wrote that I agreed with him, that Karyn had very beautiful breasts - I wanted to leave no doubt that Karyn had told me everything. I went on to explain that I was okay with their relationship... PROVIDING! I made it clear that if he maliciously hurt her physically or emotionally it wouldn't be a good thing. I told him that I had no issues with their friendship, even if it became sexual, provided he treated her with dignity and respect. I told him that as long as he treated her right, he had no reason to worry that a crazy jealous husband was going to come after him. I also made it very clear that one aspect of respect for Karyn was that he allow her to set the pace and define the boundaries. I closed with "If Karyn makes the choice to let you 'fold her in half and fuck her senseless,' then I urge you to do so with my blessing. If you have any questions, here's my cell number..." I PSed that Karyn didn't know that I was sending him a letter and that I preferred we keep that between us. I mailed the letter at our local post office the next morning in order to be certain that he received it before the next class.

On week five of the class, Karyn called me about an hour after the class had finished and, in obvious suppressed excitement, asked me if it was okay if she went over to Eric's house for a while. After the initial shot of adrenaline, I joked in response, "Really? Oh, gosh! Whatever for? A shared Herbology project? You probably need to study the effect on the male and female anatomy, huh?" Karyn giggled over the phone, "Something like that." I got serious and replied, "Okay, Hon. I love you and I want you to enjoy yourself. Remember, you set the boundaries and decide what you're comfortable with. Call me if you need me and please call every couple hours, if you're going to be that long, so I don't worry too much." She said she loved me too and hung up.

For the next three and a half hours I was an emotional wreck. After the first hour and a half passed, I was pretty certain they were involved in something sexual; oral at the least. After two hours I had clear mental images of Eric between Karyn's thighs and pumping into her. At two hours and fifteen minutes I had to jerk my gherkin - I was going nuts. At three hours I was certain they were totally lost in the throes of their lovemaking and I was starting to wonder if Karyn would be home before the kids needed to go to school.

Somewhere between 1:30 and 2:00 in the morning, Karyn finally called my cell phone. I answered the phone anxiously, "Hi, Hon, are you okay?"

Karyn sounded calm and relaxed on the other end, "Yes, Love, I'm fine. I'm still at Eric's." I was somewhat relieved but still anxious, "Well, what's going on? It's been almost four hours. Is everything okay?"

There was a pause and then Karyn sighed, "Well, yes and a little bit no. Something happened and Eric feels really bad and wants to talk to you about it. Is that okay, you haven't even met him yet, but will you talk with him?"

Again, my heart was pounding in my chest, I could hardly breathe, my mouth was like a desert and now my legs and arms felt like lead, "Sure, sure, Honey. But first I want to talk with you. What happened?"

She began to explain in a calm, warm and caring tone, "We got to Eric's after I called you and sat down on his couch and started talking. After a while we started kissing, touching and getting more comfortable with one another. After maybe half an hour, Eric stood up and took my hand. He led me up to his bedroom. We stood there and he kissed me a couple times and then he... um... he undressed me. He pulled the blankets back and I climbed into his bed while he undressed. Anyway, we made love twice and he used condoms. But, umm the second time, we didn't know it, but the condom broke while we were making love and... um... Eric came inside of me. Honey, Eric feels really really bad. He's so sorry. I told him that this isn't my most fertile time and it isn't. But, he really wants to talk with you."

I talked with Eric and assured him that I understood and was certain that everything would work out and that I knew it was an accident. He settled down and the next morning Karyn saw her OB/GYN for a Morning After pill. She felt a little humiliated by that because her doctor knows I've had a vasectomy.

And, that was the beginning of Karyn's five-year affair/relationship with Eric. In an effort to reduce suspicions, he became a "friend of the family" so people became used to seeing him at our house or Karyn and me at his. He also had a close coworker that was a woman, Sara, who would tag along with him from time to time. That became a ruse for him having an established female companion. As the relationship developed, Karyn would go to his house after a class or some other regular outing on Tuesday and Thursday nights. They'd make love until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning and she'd come home.

On Sunday afternoons, Karyn would "go help Eric and Sara work on the house." Of course Sara was never there and Karyn would stay from 3:00PM to 3:00 or 4:00AM with Eric.

Karyn later told me that she and Eric splash around in his pool sometimes in the summer and then lay naked in the sun. Occasionally on Sundays or even once in awhile during the week, they made love in his back yard, on the diving board, the deck or the pool furniture.

The thought of them making love in the back yard was totally HOT but I didn't fully realize how much so until the first time I stepped out his back patio doors. His pool took up most of the backyard with only enough room for a cement apron around it and maybe eight feet of patio between the house and the pool's cement walk. What jacked up the HOT and SEXY quotient was that the house on either side of Eric and the three behind him all had second story windows overlooking Eric's backyard. It was a level of exhibitionism that I'd never known in Karyn. The idea that one or more of Eric's neighbors had probably watched him making love to my wife caused another surge in both emotions and my own sexual arousal.

Because Eric also worked in the immediate area, he and Karyn would often get together two or three times a week for a "nooner." He seemed to be insatiable and she was always on call to offer her body to his satisfaction. After the first month or so they quit using condoms. For awhile Karyn used a diaphragm, but after several more months she decided that it was so inconvenient that they resorted to withdrawal for birth control. After about a year and a half, Karyn started to wear wedding bands on both hands. Mine was on her left hand and she wore one for Eric on her right.