HotWife Karyn Takes a 5 Year Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, good Lord, I don't think I ever wanted her to get pregnant more than I did then and, I don't fully understand it, but I wanted another man to make love to her, fill my wife with his seed, and for her egg to conceive with his sperm. I didn't care who it was, I didn't even care what race he was... that's not entirely true, if it wasn't to be a Caucasian baby, I wanted Karyn to conceive by a Black man. That would have become a completely different story.

Anyway, we talked it through and laid out our stipulations and rules in writing for Eric. He agreed and actually signed our document. For the next five months after that, Karyn and Eric made love without contraception and worked very hard for her to conceive. One month they made love twice a day with a one-day interval in between. One month they went crazy and fucked every chance they had - while the kids were in school; after I got home from work, she'd go to his house and come home in the middle of the night; one weekend I took the kids camping and I think he came at least eight times inside her; other weekends I took the kids to the zoo or to a movie or to the beach. A couple months they tried very hard to time things with Karyn's ovulation. Eric abstained until the middle of Karyn's cycle. Karyn was constantly taking and logging her temperature. Whenever she felt certain she was ovulating, even if I was at work and had to come home to take care of the kids, she was off to Eric's and he was between her thighs filling her with his sperm.

It was a really exciting time and I was pretty much in a cuckold's heaven - another man was trying to make my wife pregnant. But it wasn't to be. Karyn never conceived. It wasn't but a month or two afterwards, for a number of reasons, Karyn broke up with Eric. It was a difficult time for her and she was even mad at me. Anyway, it was the most exciting, sexual and sensual time of our marriage and it came to an end. I know that neither one of us has been anywhere near being as physically fulfilled as we were during those five years.