All Comments on 'Hotwife or Cheatlife?'

by AllenWelsh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Maybe they'll make it to 25 years!

3

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

For a short story that went down hill very fast.

You'll get hammered for it not being in incest.

You'll get hammered for it being a shoddy bit of writing

You'll get hammered for there being a wimp husband.

You'll get hammered for her being a cheat.

Other than that, I'm sure you'll do fine...

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Too weird. Should have been in the incest/taboo section. Most readers of this category are not into that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I prefer loving and consensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Queue Jaws music...... nevermind just another troll in the Loving Wives group.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Just a ridiculous story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This might have done better if the Fetish Forum. The "Loving Wives" forum is the hardest forum to make anyone happy, and you'll get crucified quicker here than in any forum on the site. Not to mention you lost points for not Finishing The Damn Story. That alone gets the natives restless. So just a warning, the crap will fly soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that is one stupid husband and one selfish and mean hearted slut of a wife .

ImstillfunImstillfunover 1 year ago

Ignore the critics. Write what you like. The story scored more than 3 so that means more than 1/2 like it. It’s got a reads to favorited ratio of 600 something which is about average. Understand that in the loving wives category there is a very vocal group of people who hate any type of story where a woman does anything with a man who is not her husband and doesn’t die for it. They’re called BTB or Burn The Bitch stories.

I’m going to brag for a second. Out of 94000 authors on this site I am rated #14. Check the favorites portal. I get all the same comments as you. If you want to see the comments I get check out my story, ‘you only think you’re in control,’ it has over 300 comments.

To be honest. I liked the story. The only part I didn’t like was the fake tits part, but that’s just something that turns me off.

Don’t be discouraged by people who say they want more story. I freely admit I write porn. This was porn. Enjoy it.

Feel free to write me through feedback if you have any questions. Leave me an email address if you want a reply.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous