Hotwife Poker Night Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chip of the night, and Beth dreams of more.
1.9k words
4.29
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Chip 5

"Oh late already?" I said curiously, I didn't realize what time it was. How long did each task take me? I thought I was paying attention to the poker game, clearly I was distracted as well. I need to think and process how Greg is responding. Is he actually upset or am I making something out of what was potentially a courtesy reply.

"Your bet Greg." Dave says. Now that he is the permanent dealer, he is on top of the progression and treating his role more as you would see in a casino. With just Greg, Steve, and Ryan at play it was easier to follow the bets and the progression.

"Raise." Greg says and throws out double the chip count already in middle. Steve folds by sliding his cards to the table away from his hand.

"Call." Ryan doesn't look up and just places a matching chip stack in front.

Dave deals the flop cards, Seven, Nine, Ten.

Ryan's eyes barely move to see the cards. "Check." He says while knocking the table. Greg knocks the table back signifying check as well. It seems neither one had cards worth betting on this time.

Another card is dealt, Ten again! Ryan doesn't take much time and says "One thousand." Throwing a white chip in the pot.

Greg is pondering his response. Taking time to analyze the situation. The break also gets my thoughts a chance to convene. I don't think Greg is mad or upset, maybe he is still a little jealous watching Ryan play with my breasts. I'm pretty sure he was aware that Ryan was also massaging between my legs. Could he see that Ryan slipped his fingers under my panties and was inside me? From this angle I can't see below Ryan's chest, so I'm guessing Greg couldn't either. But he knows me so well it might have been obvious I was gathering close to orgasm.

"Call." Greg says and tosses a task chip.

Shook back to the physical world, I read the writing out loud, "Happy Ending." The most common happy ending comes to mind, after a massage, the client would either get fucked or oral service.

Ryan leans in to read the chip as well. Leaning back into his chair his eyes meet mine. 'Happy Ending' rolls back into my thoughts, Is it my happy ending or theirs? I begin to think about how Ryan just had his fingers inside me, and what it would be like to have him finish me. Would he continue with just his fingers or would he want to taste me. Feeling his clean shaven mouth kiss my lips and sucking on them, and seeing his face wet from me would be a thrill to see. Rubbing my clit over his tongue, instructing him to slow down and be gentle while my heat is growing, feeling him breathing on me. Imagining taking his fingers to his face and tasting me while wetting more fingers. He is planning to stretch me, rocking my hips up in excitement, he places three fingers on me and applies pressure. The fullness is there along with mild reactions of its too much and I won't be able to take it. His fingers make it deeper into me rubbing on my g-spot while his thumb and tongue finds my clit and massages in sync. I can't take anymore and I clinch on his fingers, grabbing his head while between my legs, I pulse and orgasm watching him taste me.

"All in." Greg states and shoves his chips in. Oh fuck did I just day dream an orgasm. My head is a bit foggy and I should be paying attention to the poker game, a card was dealt during my distraction. Once my vision returns to normal I focus back to the cards.

The board now reads

7, 9, 10, 10, 3

"I know, I should let you win this, but I can't." Ryan replies. Pushing his chips in the middle as well. Flipping his cards up he shows another ten and an ace. "Three tens, with an ace kicker!" Ryan announces confidently.

The air stands still around the table, everyone wants to see if Greg has a chance of winning or did he just lose a happy ending to Ryan.

Remembering it is the last hand of the night and the only time Greg has stayed in the hand while a task chip was in play. He expected his friends to let him win the final hand and final task.

I start to feel guilty Ryan stole this from Greg. I begin to reach my hand to Greg's arm letting him know it's okay I don't have to continue if he isn't comfortable, and stopped before I can make contact.

"Phew, I was more worried you had a full house." Greg states excited and turns over his cards; Eight, Jack. Everyone takes a second, which feels like an eternity to me. "Straight." he says.

I didn't see it at first but now I do after he said it, he has five cards in a row; 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack.

"Damn, nice hand." Ryan says reaching into the chip winnings. "Well played Greg, here is your chip." he grabs the task with 'Happy Ending' written on it and tosses toward Greg.

"I was a little nervous you had me beat." Greg says to Ryan while picking up the task chip. Greg looks at me and smiles his best smile. "I believe I give this to you, is that right?" He asks in a cheerful tone. Not only has Greg won the final task, but he's also managed to win the most chips with cash value.

"Very right." I say back to him. His voice sounds more confident and flirty than before. I can tell he is also relieved he didn't have to watch me enjoy the company of his friends all night without him getting attention from me as well. "Why don't you turn your chair to face me." I instruct him while taking the chip from his hand and placing it in front of my chair on the table.

I have already taken care of myself tonight day dreaming an orgasm, time for me to take care of my husband. I say to Greg, "Time to make this night a happy ending for you."

Getting out of my chair to face Greg, leaning into him, my hands wrap his neck and back of his head. I press my mouth against his. This time I let my tongue out and lick his lips before he can open his mouth. Moving kisses down from his mouth, to his jaw and neck. I can feel his heartbeat through his neck while I'm kissing him. His arms hold my back and press, he has me in his control if he wanted, but is allowing me to move freely.

My kisses are more spaced out and I continue to move from his neck over his shirt and to the waist line on his jeans. He is already hard and I can see it wanting release from the denim prison. "Is this the happy ending you were hoping for?" I say in between a kiss on his dick through his jeans.

"Better." He says back to me. His mental capacity for speech and logical reasoning has been reduced while I am teasing him.

Removing his jeans and boxers from his waist, his dick is looking full. I instantly have the idea of shoving it deep inside me and wanting to feel him cum inside me. I am still wet from day dreaming, and teasing Greg kept me in an elevated state. I could easily slide my panties down and let him fill me. It's what my body says to do in this moment. A small voice in my head reminds me I'm a prize tonight and I should stick to the tasks. Going beyond the tasks might make Greg uncomfortable.

Knowing now I have decided Greg's happy ending is going to be blowing him in front of his friends, I take his weight in my hand. Turning slightly to check on the rest of the table, they are like statues, staring at me and at Greg. I look back to my husband's eyes, with his dick in my hand, my mouth opens as to receive him, "What got you so big and hard?" Giving him a squeeze and kissing the tip.

"You." Greg replies. Normally he is more than a one word response. I'll take the mental reduction as a compliment.

He's observing me hold him. I take him in my mouth, closing my lips around his shaft. I can taste his pre cum from the multiple erections I must have given him already tonight. He moans as he reaches the back of my throat. I hold him there and move my hand to his balls and cup them, they feel heavy and warm. I pull away and admire my work. His dick is now wet from my tongue. The light shadows over his veins. I swear I have his pattern memorized and could pick his dick from multiple others just from that alone.

Keeping his balls in my hand I start to massage them, coaxing them to constrict and make his dick jump. My other hand slides up his shirt and I squeeze his strong body, he flexes he chest and the muscles tighten letting me know he's up for the task. I slide my hand back down to his wet dick and begin slow stroking the full length. After watching myself jack off Greg I put my mouth back on him. The tip of him feels even firmer than before.

Moving my hand and mouth in sync up and down his shaft. I start moaning as I feel him tighten against my pressure. Both his hands move to my head and glide into my hair and he gets a firm grip. He is moving with my motion and helping me up and down. I hear Greg begin to moan, and moan again. His thighs tighten and he forces himself deeper into my throat. Holding my head still he is now doing the thrusting through my hand and mouth. Suddenly the thrusting stops, but his dick expands and I can feel the semen glide up and into my mouth. It's warm and coats my tongue, when he stops emptying into my mouth I swallow him. Normally I would let it drain back down around him and we would shower together, but tonight he has earned a happy ending.

Licking my lips and standing up I say to him, "How was your happy ending?"

"It was fucking fantastic. Love you!" He says back now that his top brain is receiving adequate blood supply. He stands up and puts himself back together.

"I love you too! Thank you." It felt good to assure Greg he is still the one I love.

It gives me hope knowing he had fun too. Maybe this is the start to a new found desire between us. I know one thing is for sure. His friends will be back for poker next time.

Author's note: Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this please consider liking. It means a lot to me knowing you enjoyed this. This is a new adventure for me and I've never written at this scale. This is about a 7200 word story if you started from the part 1 with almost 30 pages collectively. I struggled writing 10 page essays much earlier in life. I would like to continue writing. If you have suggestions and like my style you can leave them here or DM me.

Thanks for reading. Chris.

P.S. sorry about all the typos.