All Comments on 'Hotwife: The Art of Persuasion'

by Zigaziga

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

sounds realistic. in my case the wife was not nearly so malleable but ran much more quickly to the goal post. posts.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Step 8 - Don't read this bullshit! I didn't! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read the intro and end, glad I didn't waste anymore time than that. Three stories, two followers, that speaks volumes. Quit writing, no one wants to read this trash.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging sharing swaping cuckolding break within two years. The most common reason is jealousy and / or one of the partners loses respect for the other. Your idiotic remark: "It is very important that you don't let it affect your marriage" shows what nonsense you are mortgaging! Only real idiots play with a chance of 2:98 but not professionals!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Bertalsmann [note spelling] Foundation is a political policy 'think tank' and has not published anything about marriage, swinging or anything else along those lines. They're about POLITICAL relationships between the US/Canada and most of Europe. Not couples.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Belongs in "How To", "Fetish" or "Sci-Fi/Fantasy". This story is the equivalent of executing a cliff dive into a dry lake.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Tags and title cause me to break my rule about never giving a *1 to any story. No need to read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. OneStar

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

If this is your dream/nightmare good luck with it. But I can’t help thinking if you need to be humiliated and cucked twice a month while she goes off and fucks someone else and then she tells you about it your part time wife will never be just yours ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m astounded that there are people out there that think this sort of lifestyle has any chance of longevity. Once you’ve witnessed your wife, you partner, your soul mate be a cum dump for countless men for your own perverted gratification the respect more than anything is the first element of your relationship that starts to unravel. And like anything that’s damaged, the remaining threads of trust and loyalty soon follow into the dustbin of your marriage.

It’s inevitable that she’s going to find a better lover, since she’s trying them all on for size and move on with someone that doesn’t regard her as a tool of depravity. Each to their own, good luck if you feel this is for you but fuck me, the STD’s alone should make you think twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a LW story......should be in How to, then I would not have had to see this garb

JJ

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

And now you are either divorced or lying to us.

This was literally the dumbest thing I have read here all week and there have been some BIGLY doozies.

Very few people EVER maintain their love and respect for their spouse, as one or the other tends to feel entitled after a time and YES, they do cheat and lie during the time in that "lifestyle".

The pathetic men that stay after things go sideways are those lacking in self respect and have a terrible self image/emotional dependency. Same can be said for wives when the husbands are the ones stepping outside the boundaries, as it were.

Men tend to end up being more pet than spouse, and women tend to be overlooked, there is a difference in how the shit partner treats the other in these cases. Sorry, I dont buy into the drivel you're selling, this is obviously aimed at the bottom of the barrel cucks in an attempt to garner some decent ratings.

And no, we know you didnt get a hotwife, at best you got a cheater who managed to make you give up your self respect and accept her for being the worthless cunt she ended up being. You needn't let me know just how close I came to the bullseye on this, because i didnt miss by much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tags said it all. Garbage. One Star. This story belongs in the trash can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very bad advice. My husband has been sharing me for 9 years so I am not a prude and my problem with this advice is nothing to do with the concept of having an open marriage. But this sick method of coaxing a wife into having sex with other guys seemed dependent on lots of wine. It also was clear that he was describing a husband that was trying for a long time to manipulate his wife. This is sick and evidence of a horrible marriage. My husband did not need to trick me or coax me. In our 25 years of marriage we have always talked openly and been honest about everything. So when the topic of wife sharing came up we explored the concept together. I did not need to talk him into it and he didn't need to coax me into it. I am certain that most wives that enjoy sex would be willing to have an open talk with their husband about it. Issues about jealousy and bonding and various rules need to be talked out. Once both husband and wife agree there is no need for a glass of wine to get a wife to enjoy sex with other men. Do any husbands out there need a glass of wine to have sex with a woman other than your wife if she knows about it and gives you her full approval?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Talking about bullshit and stupidity.

Right. Like this drivel.

Nuff said, even to much.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your advice was amazing. I’ve been a wannabe cuckold for years, wife just didn’t understand this kink. Thanks to your advice I’ve officially been cuckolded, thank you so much!

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 2 years ago

Disregard the naysayers.

This was a good read because it illustrates the potential of real world mental conditioning. By a gradual process of suggestion, familiarization, and normalization, an idea that is unknown or even repugnant at first, can become acceptable and even desirable.

It is happening to you constantly in advertising, news, politics, etc, to implant ideas in order to gain your money, compliance, or support for things that serve someone else's agenda.. Why not use the same techniques to put things in your mind that serve you and make your own life better?

In my experience, this works best with knowledge and consent and wine isn't actually needed. However, wine is known to lower inhibitions and allow the consideration of things one might not otherwise consider, so I suppose there is an argument to be made for it - at least in moderation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the narrow minded comments who think having a hotwife is humiliating. They are still living in the woods.

Some points to consider- this method is difficult in a non-drinking conservative social background.

Requires lot more patience understanding and convincing.

Just like you mentioned the finding of common fantasy the more important part is the initial trust and security.That comes from what is valued more by a person more in a loving relationship. Be it regular displays of affection, support or gifts only then does this move forward with trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like a grooming guide intended to be shared among sexual predators. Truly cringe worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🤭 Worked with me! 👍🏼

SexecutionerSexecutioner3 months ago

Okay Zigaziga, have your wife come over my place. I may even let suck my dick clean after I unload in her ass.

And that goes to anonymous cowards on here. None of whom I'm sure never brought an orgasm to a woman...

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I don't know why people get angry. It's a good thing cucks like you exist. This way normal men have a wider pool of available pussy. And there is nothing more exciting than banging someone's "hotwife". Poor things are so starved for any semblance of masculinity, that they are the most responsive fucks you can have.

Now this guide is more likely to get you in trouble as a predator so instead of following that, the cucks should just follow their instincts. Your women will pick up on your willingness to get cucked and will jump on it (and our cocks) on their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous