Hotwife's Hotel Bar Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband awakes the morning after; wife awakens Andre.
2.5k words
4.59
20.9k
46

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic awoke with a start and noticed that he was clutching his phone in his stiff hand. He was naked and in his bed on top of the covers. He looked to his right for Melissa, and then it all came crashing back to him.

She wasn’t home. She was out of town at a hotel. And she had spent the night with another man! Vic wondered if he had dreamt it all. Could it be real?

Nervously, he unlocked his phone. There it was. The last text message he had received last night. From an unknown number, but he now knew it was Andre’s number. Vic looked at the picture of his wife, his sweet Melissa. She was on her knees between Andre’s legs, her long blond hair pushed to one side, her small hand grasping Andre’s very large cock. Vic realized he wasn’t breathing and took a long shuttering breath.

What else had they done? Why hadn’t he heard from her? He checked the time; it was only 7:10 in the morning. She was probably still sleeping. Oh shit; had Andre stayed the night with her?

Vic’s mind was overflowing with questions. How many times did they fuck? How many times did she cum? Where did he cum? Oh god. When she wakes up, would Melissa wake Andre up by blowing him? She loved waking Vic up that way when she was feeling frisky.

Vic looked down at his dick. It was hard and at its full attention. Nearly 7 inches long, and Melissa had told him that he was the largest she’d ever been with. But she really came the hardest when they used their large toys on her. The biggest was 9” and nearly the diameter of a soda can. From the photo that he received last night, Vic guessed that Andre was at least that large…or larger.

Vic looked at one of the framed photos in the bedroom. It was from their wedding day. Melissa looked absolutely gorgeous. At 5’3”, she was very petite, with small perky A-cup breasts and a bubble butt. Guys couldn’t help but stare at her when she walked by.

While Vic had lost his hair and gained wrinkles, he stayed fit. Melissa seemingly hadn’t aged at all. After 14 years of marriage, he knew he was lucky to have such an incredible wife. Had he risked everything, though, by encouraging her into the arms of another man?


Melissa woke up, slowly stretching out her lean body. She wasn’t sure why, but she felt sore, worn out. Then, she remembered. Frightened, she grabbed the sheet and covered her naked body. She looked to her left, and there he was. Andre.

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.” Ran through her mind on repeat. She had really done it! She had sex with him! She was shocked, in a state of disbelief. It all came flooding back to her. How had she been so confident and cocky that she left her room number for him? But wow, when he actually knocked on her hotel room door, she was overcome with lust. All the trepidation she had felt for years, wondering if she would ever take Vic up on his wife-sharing fantasy, just simply evaporated when she opened the door to Andre.

She had acted like a wanton slut, aggressively grabbing and making out with him before the door even closed. His hands were all over her, too, one hand clutching her ass and the other wrapped up in her long blonde hair.

Images from last night raced through her brain and she felt tingly all over. She started to stretch out, like a cat in the sunshine, but then she got shockingly embarrassed. Had she really let Andre take all those pictures of her? She knew Vic would want to see them; they had discussed how desperately Vic would want photos and videos if he couldn’t’ be there with her. And she did have Andre send one early on in the night, but after that she was too wrapped up in all that she and Andre were doing together to even think about Vic, let alone remember to send photos to him. Well, she would get the photos from Andre and then delete them from his phone.

She needed to call Vic. God, she needed him more than ever, to hear his voice, to reassure her that this was really what he wanted. Because now she knew--- she needed this. What happened last night was like an awakening. She hadn’t realized it at the time, but the depravity, the taboo, the sex… that huge cock! She needed all of it.

Biting her lip, she looked over at Andre. He was naked, too, one long leg stretched out over the sheets. She knew that her husband loved being awakened with one of her blowjobs; Andre would love it, too. Calling Vic was going to have to wait.

She leaned over to her left, slowly pulling the sheet down to expose his nudity. God, that thing was bigger than Vic even when it was soft! She couldn’t believe how dark it was; so black, blacker even than her toy at home. And it had been bigger, too. When Andre had laid her down on the bed last night, his cock slick with her saliva, and started to line himself up with her opening, she was terrified. She didn’t know if she could take all of it. But Andre handled it perfectly, going slow, letting her get adjusted to his massive slze.

Melissa started rubbing herself, gently. God, she was sore and tender. How many times had they done it last night? She couldn’t remember, but she knew that it had gone on and on and on. By the end, Andre had to smother her with a pillow because she couldn’t stop yelling as she came over and over.

She slowly ran her finger down his shaft, barely touching it. It was just SO big. Had she really had that thing inside of her last night? She looked down at his balls, too, and let her finger trace a circle on them. She cupped his balls, then let her hand trail back up to the tip. As she slid down the bed, she noticed her wedding ring shining brightly against the contrast of Andre’s skin. Her wedding ring, stroking the shaft of another man…a BLACK man!

She had always wondered what it would be like to be with a black guy, but she never had the nerve to find out. She had gone on a date with one, once. Trevor. He was such a nice guy from her business accounting class. The date had been fun; he was charming and very attractive. When he drove her back to her apartment, they made out in the car for a few minutes before she lost her nerve and said goodbye. She knew her father would kill her if he ever found out, and that had been enough to keep her from going on another date with Trevor, no matter how much she would have liked to.

What would her father think now? A happily married woman, in bed with a black guy, at her husband’s bidding!? She couldn’t believe it herself.

“Hmm. Well, I guess I’m more daring than I thought!” she said to herself, as she leaned down. Her face was just inches from Andre’s manhood. She let her nose gently graze his ball sack, then stuck her tongue out. She licked him, from the bottom of his balls, slowly traveling up to the tip of his dick. Her left hand grasped his balls, softly. With her right hand, she picked his dick up from his belly, marveling at the weight of it. It was heavy; it felt like she picked up a 10 lb. dumbbell!

Again, she wondered at the darkness of him. It was beautiful. She wanted him again, all of him. She twirled her tongue on the tip of his penis, then opened her mouth wide. As she engulfed his dick, she heard Andre groan.

“What a nice way to wake up, Melissa.” Andre said, as he put his hand on her head. “Hmm, you’re so good at that.”

With a pop, Melissa let his dick fall out of her mouth as she gasped for air. “Yeah? You like it? My husband loves when I wake him up like this.”

“Well, you’re going to have to thank Vic for me, baby.”

Hearing her husband’s name gave Melissa a bit of start. Here she was, naked, in bed with a naked man, devouring his gorgeous cock. Who had she become? She smiled before continuing her worship of Andre’s dick. Well, Vic had begged her to become his HotWife for years, so she guessed that is what she is now: A HotWife!

“Fuck, Melissa. Your little mouth is so soft. Hmmm. Now, suck on my balls.”

Melissa did as she was told. She never minded giving blowjobs to Vic or to any of her boyfriends when she was younger. But doing this, now, as a married woman, was more. It was enjoyable. She didn’t want to stop. Despite all of their fun last night, she hadn’t made him cum with her mouth. That was her goal, now, so she started going faster as she stroked him, started humming to vibrate his balls as they were in her mouth.

After a few minutes, Andre told her, “No, Melissa. I’m not ready to cum yet. Get up here.”

She was happy to oblige. She ached for the full feeling of him inside of her. Despite still being sore from last night, her pussy was wet with anticipation. She grabbed his dick with her left hand, again noticing her wedding band but no longer shocked by it. She hovered over him and slowly rubbed him against her, adding her pussy juices to the spit she’d left on his dick. As soon as she slid the tip of his penis in, she gasped. God, he was big, girthy.

She continued to inch her way down his shaft. So full. So electric. As she finally came to rest against his pelvis, she shuddered. She could feel her first orgasm of the morning building already. Not the frenzied, manic orgasms from last night, though. This one was deeper, bigger somehow, stemming from someplace in the very center of her.

She laid down, pressing her tits against Andre, just relishing the feel of him inside of her, of his body under her, of his arms around her. Melissa began rocking her hips, barely sliding up and down him, not able to let too much of his shaft exit her before greedily pulling him back inside of her.

Andre pushed her upright. “Let me see my sexy married chick ride this dick.” And Melissa knew she was sexy; she felt it. Her lush blonde hair falling over her shoulders and in between her tits. She knew Vic loved this view of her; he would call her his little porn star. She ramped it up to a new level, though, desperate to show off for Andre.

Melissa began rubbing her chest with one hand, her legs with the other. She let herself get more vocal, too. “Yeah? Do I look sexy riding your big dick, Andre? It feels so good. You’re so big. You’re going to make me cum already. Can I cum for you, baby? Can I cum?”

“Yeah, girl. Get it. Cum for me, Melissa.”

And she did. That early feeling from the center of herself started radiating throughout her body. Her hips started moving faster and faster as she pinched her nipples and moaned.

“OH MY GOD!! Andre! Andre! Oh! Oh! Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkk meeeeeeee……” Melissa collapsed, unable to support herself. She was wrecked; her body thoroughly used and pleasured.

Andre flipped her on to her back on the bed and immediately sunk his cock back into her. “Slow. Please. Slow. Andre.” She kissed him, so thankful of what he had given her and what he continued to do to her.

“No way, Melissa. It’s my turn now.” And Andre WENT for it. Thrusting, urgent, with both of his hands on her ass, pulling her all the way against him. Melissa wrapped her legs around him, her arms too. She couldn’t form words or thoughts; she just moaned and grunted as he whispered in her ear. “See what you’ve been missing, baby? You needed this, didn’t you? And you didn’t even know. Yeah. Ugh. I’m fucking that pussy good for you. Fuck, your pussy is so tight. Yeah. Gonna fuck this married pussy right!.”

His pace quickened and the power of his thrusts intensified. Melissa didn’t know how much time had passed, as she was lost in a blissful place of pure pleasure. All of a sudden, he pulled out of her and she was confused, feeling empty without him inside her pussy. Andre quickly moved up on the bed, straddling Melissa’s chest, his huge dick swinging in the air in front of her as he stroked himself. Melissa grabbed his balls, coaxing his cum out. She yearned for it. In truth, she wanted it inside of her. She loved feeling his thick cock pulse and throb as he came in her last night.

But Andre obviously had other plans. “Yeah, Melissa. I’m gonna cum on your married face. All over that pretty white face…get it….get it….” And then he roared as he started to cum, carefully aiming his ejaculations at her forehead, eyes, and mouth.

Despite all the sex they’d had last night, Andre still blew a huge load, bigger than any one of Vic’s that she could remember. Melissa smiled, proud of herself, proud of what she could elicit from such a sexy man. Her fingers found the semen on her face and she gently rubbed it. Then she slid some of it from her nose down into her mouth. It was salty, manly. “Hmmmm….you taste good, Andre. But I’ve never let anyone do that to me before. I like it though.” She said.

Andre fell to the side of her. “Fuck. I love doing that. I’ve never done it to a married woman before; that was another level of hot.”

Melissa laid there next to him, relishing the moment. She thought to herself, “I’m such a slut!” but not in a shameful way, but with more of that pride she felt moments earlier. At 43 years old, she had managed to surprise herself. She never would have imagined this in a million years. This is what she had read about in so many of those Tumblr posts and Literotica stories Vic had shared with her over the years. Empowered. Slutty, but on her own terms. Free. Sexual. She shook her head in amused disbelief.

She got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. As she entered it, she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and so was her face. She found it funny and started laughing under her breath. Reaching for her phone, she snapped a picture. She would definitely share that one with Vic but later, only after a very long conversation. Shoot; what time is checkout?