All Comments on 'Hotwifing Pt. 02'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Kids

The cuck.and.whorewife have.kids, won't they be proud of.mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I believe its the bad writing

And lousy characters that upset people more than the BBC. Of course that idea has a category and the BBC has been ridden into the ground, so when you write a mediocre story with cardboard characters that are spouting really inane dialogue and doing really stupid things ya gotta expect some criticism.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Welcome back to writing!

Your first story was really hot, knowing most of it was true made it even better.

This one has a great start as well.

Wondering what might be in store with those temp QOS tattoos, and if the "pussy free" mention in the last part of the previous story was really innocent. :)

About those comments, the Loving Wives category seems to be one of the most toxic part of this website, when the wife of the story is involved in extra-marital fun (yet one of the purpose of this category, but why bother reading the description...). You can check other similar stories involving hotwifing and interracial, most of them have

a part of negative comments (from people who seems to still read every single story from a theme they hate so much...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ggerard87

This was a very sexy story and represented a couple entering the lifestyle perfectly. The range of emotions, the moments of doubt, then the diving headfirst into it. very on point.

Please do not take the rantings of our resident troll personally. 26thnc lost his own wife to a real man and now has devoted his miserable life to posting his moronic ranting on any story where the wife has sex with another man. His use of multiple accounts helps him not feel so alone. And his racist side shows every time the other man happens to be black. just keep writing and sharing these stories and the rest of us normal readers will continue to enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let me answer:

You wondering comment at the start.

If involves different races it could be Interracial section.

If it involves willing cuck, then is Fetish.

If hub is treated as a shit, then BDSM would do.

If hub only watches then Voyeur, it is.

If hub sucks guy's sperm from her, or is wearing her panties, then Trans.

If hub is forced then NonConsent is.

Without going further... lets see about 6 above samples:

IF most of them are in LW then we have few stories each in above sections and 2645734 stories in LW, pissing LW readers off BIG TIME!!!

Large % of MEN don't like that. Few: racist, gays, trans, and mentally ill retards do wonder what is it all about? (do they not like us?)

We actually have no problem with you: We just want for you to stay in your own sections, and not use LW as a dumping ground!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK story

You did a goos job with a slut wife and a husband eager to share. But since you targeted black guys why not go in the IR category? I mean to me it didn't read like she was a size queen but more that the husband wanted her with a black man. Had it just been dick size you could have left the race out of it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Again, great progression!

The wine, the build-up, the bit of exhibition and voyeurism...

Really well done.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
loved it

Look, you really need to know where to post your stories ok?

Loving Wives has thousands of cuckold stories going back years and years.

This is where cuckold readers visit to find the stories they want.

I hope this clears it up for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Do you suck brains come out of her p***

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

First fuck all the usual A- holes whining about everything. I loved it and have always wanted that exact situation for my wife and I. I tried to get her into having sex with another man while I watched and my preference was that it be a Blackman. I very large well hung Blackman. I also have a fetish for her getting stretched out and loose. I want her so loose she starts wanting huge cocks and to get at me starts going after blackmen only. Eventually want becomes a need and the blackmen become more dominant and controlling, treating her rougher. Changing her into a submissive size green that gets carried away doing what they tell her to even as I watch and she does.

12bolt12boltover 2 years ago

Well done. I appreciate the husband giving his partner semi privacy io really enjoy herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking love big married sluts with huge counts that just want to get fucked hard and dirty. Wonderful, sexy and erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hotwifing Pt. 01 Previous Part
Hotwifing Series Info