Hotwifing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed Amy by the hand and led her to the master bedroom. He pushed her on her back on the bed and entered her all in one movement. Amy gasped again. "Fuck, this feels really good." I watched as Amy gave herself to this dark stranger for the second time that night. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I leaned in to kiss her "I'm going to go get a drink and give you guys some privacy for a bit."

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, have fun." I said. I had read about women not really being able to completely let go and enjoy the experience when their husbands were with them, especially when they are new to it. I wanted Amy to have a great night, and to be completely uninhibited. This wasn't completely altruistic, as I knew that if she had a great time tonight, she would want to do it again, and I wanted a hotwife.

I went to the bathroom and got a drink. I sat just listening to them. Every once in a while, there was a giggle or a laugh, but I could hear both Amy and Byron getting far more vocal. I could hear her moaning, groaning, telling him to fuck her, and then, "That's it, fuck me with your big cock."

This piqued my interest, so I went to the doorway to look/listen in. I stayed far enough back but could hear and mostly see them. Byron was fucking my wife doggy style and slapping her ass. She enjoys having her ass spanked when she is worked up.

"Slap. That's it, tell me you want this black cock. Slap"

"Yes, I fucking want it."

"Slap, slap, slap. You're gonna want more of this dick aren't ya? Slap, slap."

"Of fuck yes, keep fucking me."

This continued in waves, depending on how hard they were fucking. I just stood and watched. The switched positions several times. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. I stayed out of sight as I didn't want to ruin the moment for Amy. At times he was pounding her, while other times her was fucking her more slowly and kissing her deeply. Amy had lost her inhibitions and was clearly having a great time with her new friend. It was impossible not to get a little jealous as they were very into each other. I reminded myself I wanted this, and this is part of the deal. They fucked like this for nearly 20 minutes. "I want you to fuck my ass. Do you have any lube?"

I could not believe it. My wife was not exactly a prude and had always been a slut with me in the bedroom, but that was me. This was a whole other level letting herself go with a man we had just met. We had anal quite often, but only ever with my cock or a small plug or dildo. In fact, in the first few months of dating she asked me to fuck her ass, and then sucked me off after. I was clearly not the first guy to fuck her ass. I should have known back then she was not as innocent as she had claimed to be. I had tried to stretch her ass with large dildos, but she would not have it. This was definitely going to be the biggest thing she had ever had in her ass. She sucked Byron's cock for a moment, then lubed him up, and slowly squatted down on it. She worked slowly this time, letting her ass adjust, but was soon riding him. She gasped, "I need to go easy, you're really big."

This was her favorite was to do anal. She could control the depth and tempo, and the combination of the cock in her ass and rubbing of her clit always got her off. We did this. She was showing Byron one or our tricks. Byron was now stroking in and out of Amy's ass as she rode him. The picked up the pace and Amy became more vocal telling him to fuck her ass. She was now pinching her own nipples. Before long Amy announced she was going to cum again. Damn, 3 orgasms in one night is a good night for Amy. She shook and orgasmed on Byron's cock. He was now pumping Amy's ass steadily and asked her where she wanted him to cum.

"Just cum in me, cum in my ass." Amy grunted.

With that Byron groaned and thrust his hips into Amy. He was cumming inside my wife's ass. Fuck! I stayed out of sight as Amy collapsed on top of Byron. They kissed and giggled a bit. Then I made my presence known. "Fuck, that was really hot. Did you have fun, baby?"

Amy laughed, "Yeah, that was really fun. Oh god, what did you make me do. Can you get me a towel hun?"

I fetched her a towel from the bathroom. She slowly climbed from Byron and dislodged his cock from her ass. I helped her put the towel to her ass as cum ran down and out of her ass. Another surreal moment. I was helping my wife wipe the cum of another man off from her. Byron got up to go to the bathroom. Amy did not take her eyes off from Byron's cock as he left the room. She then got up and hugged me. She kissed me, "Are you okay? That was pretty crazy huh. Can you believe we did it?"

"Um, yes, I'm fine. That was so fucking hot."

"Are you sure? Are you made? Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm not mad at all. I've wanted this for a long time. A bit jealous though. Not in a bad way, just that I need to know you are still mine."

"Of course, I'm still yours. I love you and only you. Like you said, it's just sex right. It can be for fun sometimes."

I pushed her down to the bed and bent her over, "You're not done yet. I want that ass too."

Her ass, normally tight, was lubricated with Byron's come and certainly loosened up a bit after his big log had been buried in it. I pounded her ass thinking about what I had just witnessed. My wife had just been fucked more or less like a slut by two guys, me and this big dark stranger. It did not take me long to cum in her ass.

Byron returned to the room and Amy went to the bathroom. I brought her clothes in the bathroom and got dressed myself. We chatted with Byron a bit before we left and he was very reassuring, "I really had a lot of fun with you guys. Amy, you are an amazing woman. I hope it was a good experience for you guys and would love to get together again soon."

He moved close to kiss Amy, "I'm not kidding, you are amazing, and it will only get better."

She blushed a bit. Okay, this was weird. My wife's lover was kissing her and telling him he wanted to see her again, and she seemed smitten with him. Not only that, but he had just fucked her like a total slut, cumming in her mouth and then in her ass. Right after this we said our final goodbyes and were out the door. It was now 12:00. We had been at Byron's for over 2 hours, and much of that time he had his cock in my wife. So much for just drinks. We held hands in silence for a while.

Amy spoke first, "Can you believe we actually did that? I don't even know what to think. It's so dirty. Hun, I just had sex with a large black man in front of you. Holy fuck."

"I know baby. It was so fucking hot. Um, should you get tested though. I mean, you just had unprotected sex with him. We don't really know him."

"I know. Fuck, that was pretty stupid. I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so horny, and we haven't used condoms in forever."

"Relax, I'll message him tomorrow and ask him for his latest test. He did say he gets tested all the time. Still, we need to be smarter in the future."

"Yes, I totally agree, we'll have to be more careful next time. It just happened so fast. Even after we got there, I was still not sure if I could go through with it."

"Next time?" I quizzed, "Does that mean you want to do it again."

Without hesitation Amy responded "Yes, um, I mean if you want to. I had fun. It was exciting to be with someone new. I'd do it again if you wanted to." She added now downplaying her eagerness.

Now was not the time to back out or make Amy feel doubt. "Of course, that was so fucking hot baby. Maybe we can find someone bigger next time. So, it was good I take it."

"Yes, it was fucking great. You really want this don't you?" Amy responded.

"Honestly babe, I loved watching you."

"You better be careful my love, a girl could get used to this."

I now officially had a hotwife. It had taken a little over 6 months for it to happen, but it finally did. We arrived home well after midnight and went straight to bed. We were woken up the next morning by the sounds of our kids coming in the house after getting dropped off by Amy's Mom.

12