Hotwifing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy brushed her teeth with one of those disposable toothbrushes on the way to Byron's house. I was glad we were there as I was horny as fuck myself. Right away Amy and Byron were on top of each other and making out. She was soon naked and sucking his cock on the couch as I wasted no time taking her from behind. Her pussy, already perpetually loose, was even more stretched and wet than usual after Dwayne's thick cock had just been inside of her, barely 20 minutes before. The sight of what I had just witnessed along with the new sight of my little wife sucking yet another man in front of me was all I needed before I shot my load in her pussy. Right after I pulled out Byron was inside of her and fucked her for the next half hour while I sipped a drink. Amy came twice. We fucked again a little later. What a night it was. My little slutty hotwife just fucked 3 guys in one night. This was a pivotal point though as Dwayne was the first guy that Amy had courted and fucked all by her own doing, whereas the original encounters with Byron and Keith were very much with my encouragement. We had begun the transformation from a husband driven hotwife couple to a wife driven couple.

The next week Dwayne produced his most recent test results, so we felt at ease about the bareback situation, but Amy had to make sure she saw results before taking these guys bareback if we were going to stay safe with this. This needed to be a rule moving forward. It was just too risky. Between her period, and busy schedules with the kids sports and family, 3 weeks would pass before we had the chance to play again. There was less of a guilt-ridden downtime this time though. It was more like a when are we going to have the chance to do it again vibe and Amy seemed to be embracing the hotwife life. This time Amy would visit Byron during the week without me as I was travelling. It was harder to see Keith as he lived over an hour away, and often longer with traffic. When I got home Thursday night Amy excitedly greeted me with a kiss. "Hey baby, my Mom is taking the kids this Saturday. Do you want to go to the city and have some fun?"

"It sounds like you sure do. What did you have in mind?"

"How about some fun, naughty, adult time?"

"Sign me up. What's the deal?"

"Well, I've been chatting with a new guy, Ray, do you remember him? You flagged his profile a while ago."

"Honestly, no, I do not. There have been so many guys now, it's hard to keep track of who is who."

"Well, he seems like the real deal. He seems more in control than the other guys so far. I feel like that has been the one thing that's been missing. As much fun as I've been having, I've been wanting a dominant personality. Plus, he's fucking huge. I want to meet up with him on Saturday for drinks and see if there is anything there. I've also been chatting with Keith, and I want to meet up with him later that night."

The plan was set. We were to do some shopping during the day, check into the hotel, and meet Ray at the hotel bar around 5:00. This would give us time for dinner after, and then later we planned to meet up with Keith for drinks and obviously sex. We met Ray at the bar just after 5. He was tall, really tall, but lean and muscular with short hair and many tattoos. He was 26 and a former D1 basketball player. We dove into the topic of hotwifing right away. He was certainly more dominant than the other guys we had met so far. Not mean, or unpleasant, just more direct and serious. He had his charms about him, and would make Amy laugh, but he was just a little different, a little rougher around the edges.

He told us how he likes having sex with another man's wife in front of them but did not like it when the husband participated. He also said he had a few hotwives that he would share with some friends from time to time, and he enjoyed gangbangs. He seemed to like some of the dirtier and raunchier parts of the lifestyle, and Amy was intrigued by a lot of the things he was telling her and asked him a lot of questions. Amy was honest about the things she had done so far. Although the bar was busy and loud, we had become more obvious and less concerned about our activities. Anyone listening in could probably openly hear us talking about sex.

Sure, we were an hour from home and unlikely to see anyone we know, but it wasn't impossible for this to happen. Plus, I think it was clear with the body language that something was up between Amy and the large man sitting at our table. It was probably obvious to anyone paying attention. Then he got direct, "Amy, I think you are amazing and beautiful, and I'd love to get to know you better. I'm going to go to the bathroom, and I want you two to discuss what you want to do next. When I get back let me know if you want to go upstairs or if we say goodbye until next time?"

As he left, I looked at Amy, "What do you want to do?"

Amy bit her lip and looked down. "I want to go upstairs with him, do you?"

"Listen, I love you and this is about the journey right. I never thought we'd ever get this far. I say fuck it let's go have another new experience."

She smiled and kissed me. A few moments passed when Ray returned to the table. "Did you guys decide?"

Amy just nodded her head.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

Amy nodded her head again.

"Alright, you won't regret this. I'm gonna open up your world. Why don't you close out the tab and give us a few minutes to get to know each other first."? He said as he shifted his gaze to me.

I pondered his request for a second. This is what Amy wanted and this was supposed to be about her, mostly. I thought 5 minutes for them to get started would not hurt too much. "Sure, Amy is that what you want to do?"

Amy just nodded her head again. This was so out of character for her. She is usually a vocal and strong person. She was acting meek around this guy. Not like her at all. She leaned in to kiss me and finally spoke. "I love you."

I watched as Amy and Ray disappeared towards the elevators. I thought I might be crazy for a second. Here I was, letting this strange large man take my wife up to our hotel room while I sat in the lobby. I had not expected something like this to happen, but you cannot script behavior when you get started with something like this. Nor was I 100% surprised either after Amy had just fucked Dwayne in our car just after meeting him not even a month ago. I continued to sip my drink and noted the time. It was only 5:50. We had met Ray less than an hour ago. Then the dark thoughts entered my mind.

Was Amy easy? After all, this was now the fourth guy we had meet that would likely be getting some kind of sex from her within hours of meeting her. Had she been this way before she met me. Was she just meeting and fucking guys? I had wanted this though, right? I'm the one who told her I wanted her to meet and fuck other guys. Now that it's coming true, did I not want this. I'm sure these thoughts haunt all hotwife husbands from time to time. As I contemplated life, my wife, and our marriage, I continued to sip my drink. I did my best to ignore the time and without realizing it, almost 10 minutes had passed. I could not wait any longer and grabbed the waitress and cashed out.

6:05. Now at the elevator doors. Fuck, my key card does not work. This was the type of elevator where you need to insert your room key to get up to the guest floors. I quickly made my way to the front desk. Fuck, a line. 15 minutes would pass before I would get to the front of the line. I ran back to the elevators. 6:25 now. Fuck. This was taking way longer than I had planned. They had now been gone for 35 minutes, and I had only meant it to be 5. Was she fucking him? Would they start without me? Were they waiting for me? Maybe Amy had changed her mind and she was in there alone. It was the longest elevator ride of my life. I ran down the hall to our room. I stopped. I listened up against the door. It was muffled but clear enough.

"Oh fuck, that's it, yes, fuck me with that big black cock."

"Tell me you want it."

"I do, just keep fucking me."

There was no question at all. Amy was in there getting fucked by her new friend. I slowly and quietly opened the door and made my way in. Rounding the corner, I saw Amy on her back with Ray pounding his cock into her. He had his hands around her neck and shoulders. He looked over and saw me. Amy to my knowledge, still had no idea I was in the room.

"Tell me you love this big black dick, tell me."

"Fuck yes, I love it, fuck me with your big black cock."

"Now beg, beg for it." He said as he pulled his cock out of her. At least the motherfucker was wearing a rubber.

"Please, fuck me, please, put it back in." Amy begged.

He rubbed his cock on her pussy as Amy thrust her hips trying to get him back inside. "That pussy mine now? You gonna fuck me whenever I come calling."

"Just fuck me, put it back in now."

"Tell me I can have that pussy when I want."

"Yes, you can fuck me whenever you want if you do it like this, just put it back in."

"That's it slut, you love big black dick's don't ya?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Tell me then, say it. Say you're a slut for black dick."

"I'm a slut for black dick."

He was now down at her face and they started making out. He flipped her on her stomach, her head hanging off the bed facing away from me. He started fucking her again, this time pulling her hair a little and slapping her ass with the other hand.

"That's it, my little white slut. You loving that black dick ain't ya?"

"Yes."

"You a slut for black dick now? You gonna be fucking me and my boys before long. This pussy and this body made for black dick. That right?"

"Yes."

Ray was clearly getting off having Amy say this stuff in front of me. While we had done some real kinky shit over the years, including Amy starting to fuck other men recently, I had never seen anything like this before. To anyone who has never been in this situation before, it is fucking crazy intense. It's one thing for your wife to fuck another guy or be involved in a threesome, but it's on another level to see your wife being totally dominated and treated like a slut by another guy. I had fantasized about this before, but living it is completely different. I can honestly say that I would never quite look at Amy the same way after this night. She had given herself to be another man's whore and was letting this big brute own her pussy. My dick felt like it was going to explode though.

Ray kept fucking Amy and talking dirty to her and fucking her very roughly. She was nearing orgasm and announced it. Ray continued his assault on her pussy as she exploded into a crazy intense orgasm. Ray gave her a few seconds to recover and then pulled her to her knees. He was now pounding her doggy style as he continued his dirty talk. Amy had gotten less vocal now in her post orgasmic daze. "Oh shit, I'm gonna explode. Oh, shit, turn around." Ray instructed Amy.

Amy turned around and Ray pulled off his condom and shot his load on her face and tits. I got the first real good look at his cock and he was huge. Just as thick as Dwayne, but probably a few inches longer, I'd say a thick 9 or 10 inches. Amy immediately started sucking his cock cleaning up his cum. As she was cleaning his cock she looked over and saw me. She laughed nervously, "Hi baby, have you been in here long? Um, that was fucking crazy. Um, holy fuck. I thought you were coming up a while ago."

"I've been here long enough. Did you have fun?"

"Fuck, I guess, that was so intense. Guess I got carried away."

Ray slapped her ass and got off the bed. "Guess I should leave you two alone now. You fun Amy, I can't wait to do this again. We gonna have a lot of fun together, I can show you some things. Next time I'll bring one of my boys. We'll show you double the fun."

"What? I don't know about that." Amy responded.

Ray approached her and put his hand on her face with his cock just inches from her face. "You like that dick don't ya?"

"Yes."

"Go ahead, grab it, feel it. You want that dick again?"

"Yes." Was all Amy said as she fondled his giant dick.

"Yeah ya do. Tell me you want more of this dick."

"I do, I want more."

Ray got dressed. "You guys be good. For real, that was fun. You guys are awesome, and Amy, for a woman new to this you got it going on. Damn I woulda thought you were a pro. I'm sure I'll see you again soon."

He was gone. I was so horny by now I had to be inside Amy. I fucked her sloppy pussy hard and fast. I came quickly. It was now almost 7 o'clock. Amy had spent the better part of the last hour fucking her new friend. She told me she wanted to get room service while she took a shower. I asked her if she was still planning on Keith coming over and she said "Yes, if that's what you want. After all, this was supposed to be a night of naughty fun, right?"

Amy showered and got ready for our meet up with Keith. Room service was delivered, and we sipped wine and ate and talked about what had just happened.

"That was crazy babe. Some of the things you were saying. Holy shit."

"I know, I'm sorry. I was totally caught up in the moment. Plus, he had a way about him. Like I did not want to disobey or disappoint him. He very much just took what he wanted. There was no asking. God, his dick was so big. I came 3 times."

"Did that live up to your domination fantasy?"

"Yes, it did. It's, I don't know, I can't explain it. I know with you that you love me and have my best interest at heart and would never hurt me. With him it was easy to submit because I don't know what he will do. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. I suppose. Did you really mean what you said?"

"What was that?"

"You basically told him you will be his slut and he can fuck you again when he wants, he even told you he was going to bring his boys. That's what I'm talking about."

Looking slightly embarrassed, "I know, I'm sorry. I can't believe I said that. I was so caught up in the heat of the moment. I really didn't mean for that to happen. I just did not want to tell him no."

"Well, did you mean it? Are you going to let him fuck you when he wants, and share you with his friends?"

"No. It was just something I said in the moment, that's all. It was dirty talk. I definitely want to fuck him again though."

"Does he know that, because from what I heard you only told him yes."

"I don't know, that's pretty slutty. Fucking more than one guy at a time. Is that what you want to see? You're the pervert after all."

"Fuck, I don't know. In fantasy yes. I have fantasized about it a lot. But in real life I don't know."

"Well, maybe I will."

"Fuck baby, really? You'd do that?"

"I don't know, maybe. To be honest, the lines have already gotten blurred. Careful what you wish for my darling."

We went back down to the hotel bar around 8:45 and ordered drinks in anticipation for Keith to show up at 9:00. We had the same waitress as earlier. She recognized us. Soon Keith had entered and joined us. There is no way the waitress did not expect something was up. We had been having drinks with a large man earlier, and then my wife disappeared with him leaving me there alone for another 10 minutes. Now, we were back at the lounge having drinks with a second man, who we would leave with soon. To make matters worse, it was clear with the touching and body language that Keith and Amy were into each other.

We only stayed for one drink and the next 2 hours were spent having sex. I joined in and also watched Keith and Amy have sex. He had recently gotten tested and it was the first time Amy and Keith had sex bareback. He had no idea Amy had just fucked another guy a few hours before, which I found hot. He would cum in both her pussy and ass before the night was over. We slept in the next day and headed home. We had capped off an incredible week. In a four-day span, Amy had sex with Byron, Ray, and Keith, and in the last 3 weeks since meeting and fucking Dwayne, she had fucked 4 other guys, and me. It was also the second time she had fucked 3 guys in a single night in the last 3 weeks. She was right, the lines were getting blurred, for both of us. I really enjoyed knowing I was the fourth guy to fuck her in the span of only 4 days. Not only that, but Amy had now just courted and fucked her second guy in 3 weeks, without much encouragement from me. It was nice development after a few months with no playtime at all. She was getting hooked on some extramarital fun. I was not surprised. I knew she'd love real big cock even more than fake ones. Hot.


12