Hotwifing Pt. 05

Story Info
Is Amy a Queen of Spades?
5k words
4.28
23.7k
32

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
501 Followers

My apologies, but I screwed up the timeline in my last installment. Anyone paying attention probably noticed that we started our adventures in the Spring of 2017, but I completely skipped the entire year of 2018 and went straight to the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019. I didn't actually skip an entire year. In my carelessness I inserted the wrong dates. The events from the last installment actually took place about 3 years ago, from December of 2017 through May of 2018. Below is what happened next.

Part. 5

Summer 2018

After the crazy night with Ray and Keith we returned to a normal everyday life routine the following week. Amy did not bring up the night with Ray and didn't seem to want to talk about it any further. As much as I wanted to discuss the events of that evening, and events of the previous weeks leading up to it, she did not. I would let her talk about it when she was ready. It was no doubt something that she thought about, and probably whether she wanted to continue a relationship with this big dominant brute. I thought about it a lot too, and the image of her being fucked like a total whore by Ray replayed in my head, and it did make me hard every time. I began to wonder if every woman had it inside of them to become a bit of a slut, they just needed the right guy and conditions for it to happen.

Then, the week after, out of the blue and quite casually, Amy asked me one night if I wanted to meet up with Dwayne again. So, we made plans to meet with Dwayne, and this time to avoid the situation like last time where they fucked in our car, we got a hotel room. Dwayne had roommates and his place was not conducive to meeting up for sex. We met with Dwayne on Friday night for drinks after an early dinner. We spent no more than a half hour talking before we invited him to our room. Dwayne had some weed with him and asked if we wanted to smoke.

I had smoked a lot of weed in my younger years but cut back after having kids. I still smoked a few times per year, but probably not more than 4-5 times. I had a few relatives and friends that liked to smoke and would with them on the right occasion. I had actually smoked on the faithful night a year and half ago when Amy sucked Keith's cock in front of me and we started this crazy hotwife adventure. Amy, on the other hand, rarely smoked. Even in college it was a once in a while thing for her. Now though, she probably did not smoke even once a year. I don't think she had smoked weed in at least a year or more, the last time probably being when we had gone to a concert.

We had a slight buzz on and were open to the idea. We only smoked a little and that was all we needed. The weed seemed to make Amy even more horny than usual. Pretty soon, Amy and Dwayne were making out and then she started to suck both of our cocks. This time, I got a much better look at his cock. He wasn't super long, 7-8 inches at best, but fuck was the thing thick. He only had me beat by a few inches in length, but with my cock next to his he made my cock look like a toothpick. Amy could only get her mouth over the head of his cock and she could not get her hand all the way around it. He stayed for 3 hours and they fucked twice. I joined in the first time, but mostly enjoyed the show the second time. After the first round and a break, and some more smoke, I went down to the lobby for a second round of drinks and some snacks.

By the time I got back to the room Dwayne was already fucking Amy. He came in her both times and she orgasmed a total of 4 times. That is a lot for her. Dwayne was far more vocal this time, calling Amy a slut and other names. I was not sure how she'd react to this, but she egged him on and seemed to like a little degradation. After Dwayne left, we split a bottle of wine. Amy was now very much uninhibited. We talked and talked, and she really opened up about the experience from her perspective.

She commented on how much better the weed had made sex, and we should do it more often. She also said she could not believe how good black guys were in bed and how much bigger their cocks were. I did stop her to remind her that for every hung guy she found on the various sites and forums we were active on, there were 10 who had responded that were not. She just happened to only engage with the guys with really big dicks. She admitted that was true, but sex had been pretty awesome with all 4 guys she had been with so far. Then she said giggling, "I guess it's true what they say about once you go black. I should have started doing this years ago."

"Does this mean you don't plan on stopping?" I asked her.

"I told you to be careful what you wished for, didn't I. I told you I was afraid I might like it too much."

"Does this mean you're officially a queen of spades wife now?" I jested but also fished a little, also feeling completely uninhibited.

Amy laughed, "Oh, shut the fuck up."

Amy had learned what a queen of spades was when we first started this adventure and were looking at some forums. I had gotten excited and jumped the gun and actually ordered her temp QOS tattoos, but she thought the tattoos and the whole idea was silly and never wore them, and rarely discussed the idea of a QOS, although she had seen pictures of some women who had both fake and permanent QOS tattoos. She could hardly believe anyone would actually get a real tattoo like that.

"Admit it, you love black cock, don't you? That's what a queen of spades wife is. She's a woman married to a white guy, who has sex with black guys."

Amy laughed again, "Maybe I am." Then corrected a bit, "No, what I am is a wife who wants to have sex with really hung guys."

"I don't deny that, but you prefer black guys do you not?"

Amy did not answer but laughed and said, "Shut the fuck up." I dropped it.

"What about the name calling? Both Ray and Dwayne called you a slut among other names? Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, and no. When I'm in the mood and in the heat of the moment, it's kind of hot to be called names and treated a certain way. It adds to the taboo and excitement of it. I don't want someone to walk up to me in a non-sexual situation and just call me a slut, that's disrespectful. When it's happening though, isn't that what I am at the time? After all, I am with two guys at once. One is my husband but the other is a man I barely know. Isn't that pretty slutty?" She explained.

We talked more and she admitted that it was nice to be able to orgasm from just regular sex as all 4 guys were very hung, something she had not experienced in many years with me. For years I had watched Amy with huge dildos, and I knew she loved them, but man did she go wild on a real huge cock. There was no denying Amy was loving every second of it and her newfound sexual freedom. It was strange as Amy was now comfortable enough talking about sex to tell me how much she enjoyed fucking these other men. I'm her husband yet here she is telling me how great these other guys are at fucking. She didn't say it or even elude to it, but it was clear to me these guys were fucking my wife better than I or any other guy ever had before.

My fantasy of Amy becoming a slut for big cocks had become real. Well, this had happened many years ago, but it had only been big fake cocks until recently. And now it was not just real big cocks, but big black cocks. In the last 15 months since starting this adventure, she had played exclusively with black guys. On top of that, she showed zero interest in bedding a white guy besides me and had given these men easy access to her pussy. To me, that's certainly a queen of spades, or at least the start of one.

In some ways it reinvigorated my love for pussy stretching as well. Over the years we had both become accustomed to the fisting and giant dildo play to the point where it was no big deal and just normal. It brought me back to the excitement of well over a decade ago when Amy started asking for me to fist her or use a giant toy so she could reach orgasm. The first time she told me "I need more" even though it was many years ago, was now echoing freshly in my mind again. The thought of her needing and wanting her donkey dicked lovers to get off tugged at the perverted part of my brain. Now she was getting her "more" from her new playmates and was possibly craving it at times.

We were having a lot more sex. And by sex, I mean her riding or me pounding her with a giant dildo until she cums buckets, then me finishing up after she's completely worn out, slopping around in her oversized pussy knowing she barely felt me. We were fisting a lot more now too. I wanted to keep her pussy well stretched for her bulls. I wanted them to easily slip into her and think, "damn, that's a big pussy." Most men are tactful and sensitive about telling a woman she is loose, but anytime it came up in any manner with one of her bulls, I absolutely loved it.

It was now the height of summer and the 4th of July had come and gone. Our summers are short and tend to fill up as we either have plans and/or go away many weekends. It would be many weeks before we'd play with anyone again, but in mid-July we set another date with Dwayne, at a hotel again this time as we had his roommates to deal with. It's one thing if it was just Amy, but to have a woman and her husband over would have understandably been uncomfortable, for all of us. This time it was a weeknight and we did not stay over. I got in on the action a little but mostly enjoyed watching Dwayne's impossibly thick cock bludgeon Amy's pussy as he treated her like the little slut she was.

We did smoke again, and Amy was so horny she came 5 times total. Amy had been very active recently and chatting and texting with her current guys and a few prospects as well. One thing was becoming apparent in the guys she was choosing to play and chat with, Amy seemed to have a wheelhouse for who and what she wanted. A) Tall. B) Muscular. C) Huge cock. D) Black. E) Younger: with the exception of Byron and a few other slightly older guys she chatted with; the majority were around 10+ years younger. It seemed most of the guys were between 25 - 30. Amy was 38. These guys seemed to be seeking out older, more experienced, and married, women.

Ray had been putting the full court press, to use a basketball term, on Amy to meet up again, but she kept him at arm's length, and still did not talk about the night with him at all. I think his dominance and the talk about her being his slut and sharing her scared her a little. I didn't think I wanted to go down that road either. I had read too many accounts, likely most fake, but also some real, about the right bull getting his claws into a wife and turning her into a cum dumpster for his buddies. Also, the distance and pain in the ass to get into the city hindered meetings with Ray, Keith, and any other guys that lived in Boston.

Given our location though, there was a lack of young black males. We were in a wealthy, homogenous, suburb of a smaller city an hour from Boston. There were occasionally guys that popped up in our smaller city, but we had avoided anyone that was closer than 30 minutes. We did not want to have a situation where we were out to dinner, or out at the store, and we accidentally ran into someone Amy had fucked. We also wanted to avoid the chances of Amy having sex with anyone who might know someone in our social circle. The last thing we wanted was rumors spreading about Amy fucking around with other men.

She was regularly chatting with guys, but our summer hotwife activities were slow. Amy had only been playing on weeknights since summer started, and it had only been a few times. Then out of the blue, she wanted to make plans to meet with a new guy the following week. His name was Reggie and he fit her profile to a T. We met him at a hotel bar about 30 minutes from our house. After only one drink, we brought him to our room. It was like Amy couldn't give up her pussy fast enough. It was nothing to write home about. Actually, it was terrible. He lied about his cock size, couldn't stay hard, was dripping sweat all over Amy, and was an all-around lazy lover. It was not only bad but awkward. It was our first "bad" experience with hotwifing as everything and everyone had been good to great so far. There was no chance we'd be seeing Reggie again.

The following week, Amy wanted to go to Dwayne's place to play while I was away. This would be their 4th meeting, and their first time without me. It seemed to be par for the course though. The 5th time with Byron was solo, and the 4th time with Keith was solo. I was okay with this. It was kind of exciting knowing my wife was acting like a slut and going out meeting and fucking her guys while I was away.

The night of, I had checked in with Amy to see how she was doing, and she messaged me when she got to Dwayne's. Of course, I wanted all the details, but I could wait for that as I figured she was busy fucking. I really just wanted to make sure she was okay, which was the most important thing. It was a few hours later when she finally checked back in. I did not answer as I was at dinner with my boss and some clients. We got to drinking and talking and it would be an hour before I'd check my messages and had a few missed calls from Amy and one voicemail.

"Hi baby (giggling). I'm okay. I'm, um, um actually heading to Byron's right now. I had to cut it short at Dwayne's. Then, um, oh fuck, it's really crazy (giggling). I can't believe what I just did. Please don't be mad. I love you. Call me back when you can. Ok, bye."

I needed to know what was going on. What on earth was she doing going to Byron's. I called and texted right away. No answer. Finally, an hour later my phone rings.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, what's up with you? Byron's how did you end up there? What's going on?"

"Oh god, you're going to be mad at me. I'm on my way home now. I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad? You were at Dwayne's and then went to Byron's. Damn, guess you were hot."

"No, it's worse. God, it's really bad, I can't believe I did it. Fuck."

"Did what? Just tell me." My heart was now beating almost like watching her fucking another guy as I could tell by the way she was acting that she did something way out of the ordinary.

"I fucked Dwayne's roommates."

"You did what, what does that have to do with Byron, you fucked Dwayne's roommate and then fucked Byron. Where was Dwayne?"

"Oh shit, um, this is bad. There were two of them baby. I'm sorry. His roommates. They were both there."

"Wait! What? Roommates! What are you talking about, what about Dwayne?"

"He had to leave, he got called into work."

"So, you fucked his roommates instead? How does this happen? Who are they?"

"Oh no, you're mad. Yes, I'm sorry. I don't know how, it just happened."

I took a deep breath to not lose my cool and focused on staying calm. "I'm not mad. How did you end up fucking Dwayne's roommates? What are their names? What happened to Dwayne?"

"Um, I had sex with Dwayne too, but he had to leave. Oh no, that sounds so bad. Are you mad? You probably think I'm a slut. I'm sorry. I've never done anything like this before, I swear."

I was certainly a bit upset, but fuck was I turned on. My cock was rock hard. Amy had just fucked 4 different guys in a matter of a few hours, when it was supposed to be just one. Now, was not the time to reprimand her though. I knew she was feeling vulnerable and looking for my love. We were still somewhat new to the whole hotwifing thing, and it was still a delicate time. I am the one who wanted her to go fuck other guys, and I needed to realize I could not control every situation. I just rolled with it. Plus, I had admitted my group sex and gangbang fantasies and even role played with her fucking her with various dildos pretending to be a bull and his friends.

"So, you fucked Dwayne, then his roommates, then went to Byron's. Holy fuck baby, that's 4 guys in one night. I have to admit I'm super turned on right now, but surprised. Jealous too, because I wish I was there. Wow. I need some answers though."

I pulled the events from Amy over the next hour. Here is what happened according to her. She had her initial plans to go to Dwayne's for her sex date. When she got there his roommates were home, which was expected. She ended up smoking weed with them (actually, just his roommates as he was on call), which was not expected, and then she and Dwayne went into his bedroom to have some fun. After all, the weed and sex thing had been newly discovered, and Amy was loving it.

All I can picture is my wife, a mother of two, at 38 years old hanging out and smoking weed with three 20-something guys, and then heading to the bedroom to fuck one of them. Since it was a slow weeknight and they had been overstaffed recently, Dwayne did not expect to be called in. Just as they were getting into it his phone started blowing up and he had to check it. Turns out he was getting called in and had to report asap. He ended up finishing quickly which left Amy hanging without an orgasm. Amy was concerned about leaving so quickly since she had just smoked and did not want to drive all the way home yet. Dwayne told her she could stay and chill and watch TV until she was good to drive home.

Dwayne left and Amy got dressed and went to the living room to watch TV for a bit while she sobered up. She said his roommates, Andre and Tevin were in the living room, and it was a little awkward at first. After all, she had just met these guys barely 20 minutes ago and she was clearly a booty call for their roommate. They obviously knew she and Dwayne had a quick fuck, and then Dwayne ran out the door. She said they chatted innocently for a bit and then they started telling her about Dwayne and some of the women he would bring home. They told her that Dwayne liked the married ones and there were a select few that he had shared with both of them.

Amy was surprised and did not know how to respond after this. She said the idea turned her on though, and she was still worked up from fucking Dwayne and not being able to orgasm, and very baked. She sat silently pondering what Andre had said and he was flattering and sweet, telling her things like she was the hottest woman Dwayne had ever brought home. They continued talking and the next thing Amy knew Andre made a move on her and kissed her. She just let it happen and kissed him back. She started making out with Andre and then felt Tevin's hands on her tits but did not stop him. She then turned and started kissing Tevin too, and was now making out with two guys. She knew it was wrong but was feeling horny and the naughtiness of it turned her on even more. Andre removed her pants and panties and went down on her as Tevin continued to kiss her. Amy said pretty soon they had her clothes off, and both of their cocks were out, and she was sucking them. She said she doesn't know what came over her, it just happened.

Andre straight out asked her if she wanted to have sex and she told him yes. She was so horny by this point she just wanted to fuck. She actually described him as small, but we must remember that Amy's perception of cock size had been skewed. She only played with big dildos, only rarely watched porn, and with only hung guys, and all of the guys she had hooked up with so far had been hung. By her description, he was probably my size, maybe even slightly bigger. The only average size cock she had seen in a decade and a half was my cock. I will also add to this day still, Amy truly believes black guys have larger cocks. It's just that she has only ever chatted, played, etc., with black guys, most of whom were hung.

She said Tevin's cock was big but not huge, whatever that means. She had made some poor decisions in the last year but was smart enough to play it safe by asking for condoms. Andre put on a condom and started to fuck her as she sucked Tevin's cock. She did not get off as he was not big and came pretty fast inside the condom. After she was done with Andre, she was still horny, and as soon as Andre pulled out Tevin put on a condom. He flipped her over, took his place between her legs, and fucked her missionary on the couch. She said he was pretty good, but it did not last that long and he did not quite get her there. Tevin pulled out to cum and took off his condom to cum on her stomach, and she cleaned his cock after with her mouth. She basically said both guys were not big enough and certainly did not last long enough to make her cum. She said after they were done, she felt really awkward, and quite disappointed by the lackluster quick fucks.

ggerard87
ggerard87
501 Followers
12