Hotwifing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of them had talked much during sex, they just fucked. She said the situation hit her. She was not clear of mind, was in an apartment she did not know, and had just had sex with 3 guys, including a threesome with 2 she barely knew at all, and all in a short time. She asked for a towel and then grabbed her clothes to go to the bathroom to get dressed. She said she was uncomfortable and had to get out of there. She still did not feel like she was in shape to drive all the way home but quickly got dressed, said a quick goodbye, and went down to her car anyway. She tried to call me, but it went to voicemail.

She texted Byron who she knew lived nearby. She had not talked to him in over a week, and had not seen in nearly 2 months, but luckily, he was home and of course wanting to see her. His place was only 10 minutes away which is how she ended up on her way there. This is when she called me again and left her voicemail. She made up a story to Byron about visiting a friend not far away and ended up staying at Byron's for two hours fucking him as she was super horny and had not been satisfied yet. He had no clue she had just fucked 3 other guys right before visiting him. She was now clear headed enough to drive all the way home, not to mention satisfied from the fucking Byron had just given her. This is when she called me back and I talked to her. All I could think about was that I could not wait to get home and sink my cock into her slutty pussy.

I could not believe this was my wife. She had just fucked 4 guys in one night and had her first threesome that didn't involve me. It was so fucking dirty. I couldn't help but think she's kind of a whore but would never say or admit this to her. I told her she needed to call Dwayne immediately and tell him what she did, so he found out from her and not his roommates. She ended up calling me back after she talked to Dwayne and was upset. She admitted what she had done, and he told her that he was not surprised. He said he knew she was a slut the first night they met, and she fucked him in the back of her car. He admitted he had told his roommates before he left that they could fuck her if they wanted to, and was not the least bit upset she did. He then said she should come by again and he could arrange a gangbang for her with his roommates and a few other guys if she wanted. He did not say it to her in a mean way, it was more matter of fact.

It upset her to be thought of as a slut. She did not like being thought of as a girl he could just pass around to his friends. I don't think he meant anything bad or negative by this. After all, this was the world he played in, full or swingers, sex parties, and gangbangs. To make matters even more confusing, Dwayne had been calling her a slut when they fucked, with no objection from her. I guess there is a line between being called a slut in the heat of the moment, and actually being thought of and treated like a slut in "real" life. This turned out to be a huge setback as the guilt set in about what she had done. It completely turned her off to the hotwife thing. It was our second "bad" experience in a short amount of time now, and a huge bump in the hotwife road.

I'm not mad at, or don't blame Dwayne. I tried to look at it from his perspective. He meets a hotwife, she sucks his dick in the bathroom and then fucks him in the backseat of a car on the first date. He already knows she's fucking other men and has a well-worn pussy. She keeps coming back for more dick, likes to be called a slut, and then ends up fucking both of his roommates minutes after he leaves. What else would he think of her? Not to be mean, and I love her, but that's the definition of a slut.

Had she changed since that night with Ray 2 months ago? The truth was that she had now fucked 7 different guys in the last 2 months, 3 of whom were new in just the last week, and just let 3 guys essentially run a train on her. With the expectation of Keith, who she sucked immediately, she had fucked every guy she had met within hours of meeting them. She had not said no to one guy yet. This is a strange revelation as a husband when you realize your wife is actually a bit of a slut.

I do not mean this in a negative way. It made her more sexual, more desirable, and she was only doing what I had fantasized about and asked of her. Not all guys were hung or that great though, as Reggie and Dwayne's two roommates turned out to be duds and did not "measure" up to her lofty expectations. She had quite high ones as I think she expected every guy to be long, thick, big, strong, and with the ability to last a long time. Most interesting though was that for the 18 months we had been playing this game, Amy had only chatted, flirted, and played with black men, and now seemed to want to fuck every one she met. Just as Amy seemed to be transitioning to a queen of spades though, now I wasn't sure if she'd ever want to play again. She slammed the breaks on hotwifing.


12