All Comments on 'Hotwifing Pt. 05'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
She doesn’t want to be treated like a slut but acts like it.

So which is it? She doesn’t say no to any guy and has no limits so what are we supposed to call her? She disrespects her marriage and more importantly, herself. What are we supposed to call her?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
He's just another low intellect cuck

The very first time she met up with and fucked another guy without husband being there, was the time it was no longer a "shared" experience. Everything else was simply cheating. Forget this "hot wife" crap. When she went off and fucked multiple people that he didn't know about (until afterwards, when she could not "unfuck" them), she was now in total control. The husband was now a fully fledged, weak, spineless, pathetic, cuckold. Well done, little worm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

Well the got what he wanted a slut wife who got some std to poor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another wimp and whore wife story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whining !

If you don't like the story why are you reading Part 5 ? Many men dream of this being their reality and this story is for us !

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ir

Is the sewer known as ir closed? It’s effluent seems to be rising daily in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Just crap wrong place.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
"You probably think I'm a slut"

That fact was established long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The slug 26thNc shows his true colors

Or should I say his true hatred for people of color. T

He fact that he calls the Interracial section a sewer is a clear indication that he thinks blacks are nothing but shit in a sewer. It’s a shame that such a hate filled dipshit like that is even alllowed on here. Clearly he is the biggest piece of filth to ever grace this sight. I hope other on here will join me in calling out this disgusting waste of human flesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hotwifing Pt. 04 Previous Part
Hotwifing Series Info