Hotwifing Pt. 07

Story Info
Vegas Continued: Is This Really Happening?
9.5k words
4.35
24.2k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers

Part 7.

Leaving the guys in the living room, I walked down to check on Amy, who was already in the shower. My head was spinning. Did this really just happen, or was I dreaming? For nearly two decades I had watched numerous pornos of Amy lookalikes getting gangbanged, and fantasized it was her. Had it had finally come true? It couldn't be real, or was it? I pinched myself. Still awake. This actually happened. Wow, my wife is a slut who just gangbanged a group of young guys!

"You b-lined it out of there fast. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good baby. I just needed to wash all the cum off me. It was a lot?"

"The guys are going to take off. Do you want to say bye to them or anything?"

After all, this was new to us. I had no idea what proper etiquette was after a gangbang.

"Um, what time is it babe?"

"It's 6:15."

"And dinner is at 7:30?" She asked.

"Yep."

"I'm just gonna get ready. Um, well, can you send Marcus down. I want to chat with him and definitely want his number. Is that okay?"

"Yes, I figured as much. That's fine."

I made my way back to the living room as the guys were preparing to leave. "Marcus, Amy wants to see you for a sec."

"Okay." He said as he made his way towards the master suite.

I made small talk with Ty and Terrence about plans later. I could not wait for them to leave. I felt like I needed to unload again, and Amy's pussy was going to feel wonderfully loose after being pounded into oblivion by Marcus's huge cock and a DVP. Plus, the vision of what Amy had just done was fresh in my mind and all I could think about. I just watched a crazy live porn scene, but it was real, and starred my wife. Marcus was taking longer than expected to come back. I went down to check on them and Marcus was now in the large glass shower with Amy, and she was soaping up and rubbing his body and cock, mostly focusing on playing with his cock. He was massive next to her in every way, and his cock looked as big as her forearm. I just stood and admired the scene for a few seconds. "Well, what are you guys up to?" I asked sarcastically, announcing my presence.

Amy turned and flashed me a smile and laughed, "Hey baby, Marcus is gonna stay for a bit longer, tell the other guys he'll meet up with them later."

"Sure. I'll let the other guys know." I said as I left to break the news to the other guys. They both had a laugh when I told them and were gone shortly after. I made my way down to the master suite and peaked in the bathroom. The glass shower was foggy, but I could still easily see Amy was now bent over with her hands on the built-in bench and Marcus had his massive tool buried in her married pussy, slowly fucking her from behind. The shower was huge, so they had plenty of room. "Oh my god, your cock is so fucking good. Uhhh, I love it, fuck me."

They did not see me, but I stood back and watched Marcus fucking a bent over Amy in the steamy shower until the shower stopped shortly after. I moved back around the corner and into the bedroom. I heard them giggling and talking as they dried off, then, they came around the corner both naked with Marcus easily carrying Amy, his giant erect tool sticking out in front of him. "Oh, hey baby, did the other guys leave? I love you."

"Yes, it's just us now. Are you having fun?"

She giggled, "We're about to."

She hopped down and came over to me to give me a passionate kiss. She grabbed my cock, "Can you cum again?"

She pulled down my pants and then pulled me to the bed. She knelt on the bed and started sucking my cock. She then pulled Marcus over by his cock and alternated sucking and fondling our cocks. Besides being a good 4-5 inches taller than be at 6'5" or so, his cock was huge compared to mine. Amy innocently but curiously compared our cocks next to each other. "Oh my god, it's so fucking big."

She looked at Marcus, "Put that wonderful cock back in me."

It dawned on me that Amy and Marcus had just been fucking bareback in the shower, and she was not on the pill. At this point I just didn't care. He slid his huge cock into Amy again and started pumping. She was in ecstasy and sucked my cock as our new friend continued fucking her pussy. Amy concentrated on sucking and jerking my balls and as we spit roasted her, I had a perfect view of Marcus's thick dark shaft working my wife's pussy. I was so worked up from what had just happened, and now with the sight of Marcus's giant cock fucking Amy, along with the slurping sounds of his cock fucking her, I did not last long. Amy did not swallow my cum though and when she sensed me cum she jerked my cock and it shot on the sheets and floor.

Immediately, Amy was picked up by Marcus, turned around, and impaled on his cock again as he kissed her deeply. He then started fucking her into the bed like he was trying to break her pussy for good, but my big pussy slut of a wife easily took it and loved it. I watched for a while and went to get some water. After two orgasms quickly, it would be a little while before I would be ready to go again. Both Amy and I had taken a small bite of an edible when we first got back to the room, and it was just kicking in now. It was clearly kicking in for Amy too as she was really getting into a groove fucking Marcus, and she put on one hell of a show. I have noticed over our journey so far, the more uninhibited Amy gets, the more she feels comfortable putting on a show for me, which has also come with time and experience.

She did not hesitate to make lots of eye contact with me, even mouthing "I love you" or winking. I even had a few make out sessions with her while Marcus was fucking her from behind or reverse cowgirl. It is a weird, weird feeling when you have locked eyes and an intimate connection with your wife, yet it is someone else with his cock buried in her. For the next 45 minutes I watched an amazing live porn show as Amy's 24-year-old stud fucked her 38-year-old, married ass, in every position possible as Amy begged and pleaded for it. She came 3 more times. No doubt it was the THC in my brain, but it was like I had an epiphany during this time. As I watched this near perfectly built man fucking my wife, I realized a few things.

First, Amy deserves this. She is a little sex goddess in her own right. This specimen of a man who could move her around with ease, with a cock large enough to completely fulfill her needs, is what she deserves. Next, there is no way in a million years I could ever fuck her like this. Let's face it, there are just some people perfectly put together to fuck, and Marcus, like a few of her other guys, was certainly one of them. It was not just how he manhandled her, but also the positions that are possible when you have a large cock. There are so many more things they can do together.

Next, I enjoy this. I love watching my wife fuck. Yes, I love it. I have always loved the dildo shows she put on for me, but this, this is it. It's like she is my very own favorite personal porn star. And what a site it was. I also realized just how impressive Marcus's cock was. He was probably 10 inches, but close to the thickness of a beer can. It was honestly deceiving, as his cock was so thick it looked like it must be shorter. There was no doubt he was the biggest real cock Amy had ever been with. I say real cock simply because she has some even larger dildos. Lastly, Amy is a slut, and an easy one at that. In the 13 months since she first gave her married pussy to Byron, she had now fucked 10 guys. It's not that 10 guys in a year is that many, it's more the fact that with the exception of Keith who had to wait 10 months to fuck her, she fucked every guy she met shortly after meeting them. She had not turned one guy down, or even played hard to get for that matter.

The highlight of the sex show was certainly the end. Marcus was fucking Amy bent over the bed, with her face and chest down. As Amy often does, she reached behind herself and stuck one, then two of her own fingers into her pussy next to Marcus's cock. She will do this when she wants even more in her greedy pussy and will use her own fingers to fill herself up, usually beside a huge dildo. I have seen her do this with both Byron and Keith too, and the guys love it as the added tightness and rigidity of her fingers adds to the feeling. Marcus loved the feeling and sight of this.

It was not long before she was nearing orgasm and she added her other two fingers. The addition of her four fingers along with Marcus's thick cock had her pussy wide. Marcus started pulling his cock all of the way out as her fingers held her pussy open for him. This created an open hole for air to be pushed in now, and as Marcus pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it back in, her pussy started making farting noises. Marcus loved this. Pretty soon, Amy was screaming and shaking to her final orgasm of the session. Marcus impaled her all the way on his cock as she rode out her orgasm stuffed full of her own fingers and Marcus's cock.

Marcus picked her up and flipped her over on her back and pushed her legs back. This position causes her pussy to gape wide open. Marcus said, "Hold your pussy open again."

"Go on babe, show us how big your pussy is." I added. Amy obliged and this time reached under her ass with each hand and hooked two fingers in the back corner of each side of her pussy. She knows this position well as I often tell her to do this for me as it gapes her pussy wide open. So, there she is on her back, with her fingers hooked in her pussy, and she is pulling herself wide open. Her hole looked massive. Marcus took one look at her open pussy and said, "Damn, look at that hole."

He slammed his cock back into her, again trapping air and making a farting noise. He started doing this repeatedly and her pussy was a noisy mess as he slammed his cock in and out of her. "Gape that pussy for me girl, pull it wide open."

Amy pulled even wider, clearly pushing the limits of what was comfortable, which she was kind of used to as we had done similar things when we were heavy into the stretching thing. Her pussy now gaped obscenely wide. Marcus was now slamming his cock in and out of her farting pussy as she pulled her pussy wide open for him. I moved around to get a better look and she was pulled wide enough so if he held his cock against the top of her pussy, there was a gap at the bottom between her fingers and his cock.

What a fucking site. I sometimes forget just how fucking big Amy's hole can get when she is really worked over and stretched. As I mentioned before, we had backed off on the stretching activities over the last several years. To try to give you a visual, Amy had two fingers hooked in the corner of her pussy and had pulled her pussy to a flat line across the bottom, easily 4 inches wide. She had also pulled her pussy open from top to bottom another 4 inches, distorting her pussy into a giant rounded triangle.

You probably could have fit two of Marcus's cocks in her at this point. "That's it slut, hold that big pussy open for me." Marcus now growled at her clearly excited by the entire situation, which I can guarantee he had never experienced, which is the feeling of fucking a near frictionless pussy, with the massage only coming from her insides and on the head of your cock.

Marcus continued to slam cock in and out of Amy, clearly enjoying the entire situation. "That's it, hold that pussy open you big pussy slut."

Pretty soon he pulled his cock out and started jerking his cock with one hand while pulling her up by the arm with his other. He pulled her face to his cock. Amy opened her mouth as Marcus jerked his cock and shot what was left of his cum in her mouth. Amy continued sucking and cleaning his cock and was now using her hands on his shaft again. She finished cleaning his cock and swallowed what was left. Marcus fell back in one of the chairs. "Fuck, that was amazing. Just, fuck."

Amy lay back on the bed and I was on top of her. I was rock hard again and had been stroking my cock on and off the whole time watching them. I started licking her pussy. Her pussy was well stretched but now and hanging open with some tissue prolapsing and hanging out a bit. Her pussy was a big, wonderful mess. As I basically buried my nose and chin inside her, she held the back of my head. I enjoyed her sloppy pussy for a few minutes with my mouth, and then climbed on top of her. She was so stretched out it felt like I was only touching one side at a time. I flipped her on her side and put her legs together. Even though she was insanely loose, this collapsed her pussy and at least gave me some friction. After already cumming twice earlier, and the looseness of her pussy, it was not going to be easy to cum though. I focused on the looseness of her, imaging what a slut she was and the site of what had just happened.

Still not enough. Amy was nearly passed out by now and no doubt could barely feel me, other than she knew I was inside her. I grabbed the lube, which was still by the bed as they had used some and squirted it on my hand. I used the other hand to lather it up and slipped it into her pussy. Her pussy was so stretched out that I met no resistance. Amy gave a moan but not much more than that. I then inserted my cock inside her and started basically fucking my hand inside her pussy. This was not new for us as we had done this many times. It was new for Marcus though and he watched intently, wide eyed, as I basically jerked off inside my wife's pussy as she lay on her side moaning.

"Oh fuck baby, your pussy is so fucking big. It feels so fucking good."

"Fuck, I love your pussy babe, your gonna make me cum. Ahhhhh."

This did, and I exploded inside her. Not that I had a lot of cum left to shoot, but the release was intense. I pulled my cock and cum covered hand from her pussy.

I thought Amy was fucked out and satisfied. "What time is it baby?" She asked.

"7:15."

"Really, oh no, dinner."

"I already cancelled it, we can either go later or just order room service."

"Oh my god, room service sounds good. I'm starving and don't feel like getting ready to go anywhere."

Then she blew my mind when she asked Marcus, "Do you want to stay and have dinner with us? We can have some more fun later."

"Um, really, are you sure I'm not overstaying, I mean, do you guys want some alone time."

Amy grabbed his cock and laughed, "I'm not done with you yet."

"We had plans, but my boys will understand. This will be a lot more fun. I can't imagine what else you have in store for me. This is fucking crazy." He responded.

So, it was settled, my temptress wife had charmed her new boytoy into staying in our room, and would no doubt be milking him dry again later. After all, he was just past his sexual peak, and she was at hers. I've always wondered why men peak in their early 20's while women peak in their late 30's. It's no wonder you don't see more 30 something year old women with 20-year-old guys. We ordered room service and got to know each other better. While we were waiting for dinner to arrive, Amy often played with Marcus's cock. I had seen her do this before with some guys in the past. She certainly had a fascination with huge cocks. During dinner we didn't much talk about the sex that had just happened, as I think Marcus's brain was still processing everything he had just done and seen, although Amy did often reach down to play with his cock. Although we did not have a ton in common, we learned about each other's lives.

As we polished off more wine, we became uninhibited, especially Amy. We talked about our experiences with the hotwife/swinging scene so far. The fact that Amy only played with black guys came up, which can be an uncomfortable conversation to have. After all Amy did randomly blurt out "I love big black cocks" when Marcus was fucking her earlier. It's hard to explain that while it is a race thing, it is not a racial thing. I don't want to get into this whole discussion, but Amy's explanation is (and it's just her opinion, key word, opinion, so relax everyone) that black guys are more dominant, have bigger cocks, and are more comfortable about sex and sharing, and on average better at sex. She also loves the skin contrast and feels it's more taboo fucking a black man, being a married suburban white mom, which all add to her excitement. We had talked about it in bits and pieces, but this was the first time I heard her explain it in detail to one of her guys, and the way she describe it made me fully realize for the first time that she was completely hooked on the experience. To be blunt, my wife just gave a whole list of reasons why she loves fucking black guys. Although I had no idea where this was going and what would be next, this was proof that my wife as a hotwife was here to stay.

He did admit it was far tabooer and more exciting having sex with an older married white woman, especially in the presence of her husband. By the time we were done, we told him everything, everything we could remember anyway. He heard about Keith and Byron, and about the train Dwayne and his roommates had run on her, and Amy admitted how she liked being dominated. While almost everything, as we left out the years of huge dildo, fisting, and stretching play we had done. We were a little too open to be honest. He was intrigued and we persuaded him to open a profile on some swinger sites. We have actually stayed in touch with him and can confirm he has been fucking older married women.

"Amy, you are the best I've ever had. I mean crazy good. I've never been able to have sex with a girl like that. I think I'm hooked on older women for good."

Amy laughed. "You're so sweet. Thank you."

"Not every older woman is like Amy. She's a special kind. She has a lot of practice with big cock and loves it."

I disappeared and got her giant dildo and lube. As big as Marcus was, the dildo still had him easily beat. "See, this is her favorite toy. She likes the real thing better though."

Amy blushed, "You had to bring that out here didn't you?

"Oh, just relax. I think Marcus already knows your little, big secret."

"What secret?" Marcus asked.

I laughed, "That's how we refer to Amy's pussy sometimes, her big secret."

"Um, yeah, I mean, fuck, that was something." Marcus said not quite sure how to respond.

Feeling the wine and additional edible I had eaten, I went on. "It's okay man, you know now, Amy has a big pussy and loves huge cocks, fisting, and stretching games. Believe it or not, she used to have a tiny pussy. Dude, you already called her pussy big."

Amy punched me in the arm. "Will you stop it, he's gonna think we're freaks."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that, it was a heat of the moment thing." Marcus responded.

"It's okay, I like it too when in the mood. Did it feel good for you though, I mean sex, did you like it? I'm not too big, am I?" Amy asked, always a little self-conscious about her tightness, or lack of it.

I understood. We had talked about it in depth. When we were really getting into pussy stretching and I told her I loved her pussy big and loose, she had a lot of concerns. It took her a while to understand that I seriously preferred loose pussy. She has commented that she was ruined for normal guys. I always reassure her that there are plenty of guys like me, and also guys with monster cocks, who would appreciate a loose pussy over a tight one. So far though, I was right, as all of her fuckbuddies, at least her regulars, loved her pussy. I have no doubt that fucking other guys has eased her concern and given her confidence. Yes, there have been some comments about her tightness, and we had talked a little about huge toys and stretching, but the guys she played with seemed to enjoy it. Byron knew the most and had even fisted her on occasion. She had asked Byron and Keith the same thing about her pussy feeling good.

ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers