Hotwifing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding me, you have the best pussy ever. I have never been able to have sex like that, period. I usually have to be careful."

"See babe, I told you for years, guys don't like small tight pussies. Do you want to see her use it?" I asked Marcus, shifting the focus back on the dildo. Amy shot me a heated look, although I don't know if it was from the pussy comments or offering her to perform a dildo show.

"Really, yeah, I'd love to see that. Damn, that's huge."

"Go ahead baby, put on a show for us. Maybe you can DP her with it."

"Shh, will you stop, you pervert. I have limits you know. I'm not just some giant hole walking around." Amy shushed me.

With her inhibitions once again lowered from the wine at dinner, Amy removed her shorts, and panties and grabbed the dildo. She put it on the chair, lubed it up and easily sank down on it. I think it somehow surprised Marcus as Amy just eased it in with nothing more than a moan and a big smile. I think he was expecting more of a struggle. She was soon riding the dildo on a chair as she sucked Marcus's cock, wearing just her tank top. I loved watching her do this and Marcus did too. I have to admit it is impressive to watch her impale her tiny body on such huge toys, but she has a ton of experience and takes this, and even larger toys, with ease. I think Marcus finally started to realize just how big my little sluts pussy was. I have spent many hours stroking my cock and watching her ride huge dildos, but her sucking a real monster cock while riding the dildo was amazing. He started to fucked her with it for a while before removing the dildo and fucking her pussy again. This time, he seemed very much interested in playing with Amy's pussy. "Can you take them both in your pussy babe?" I asked Amy bluntly.

"Oh my god, you're relentless, I'll try." She laughed.

By now they had moved to the couch and Amy was completely naked. She turned around and slid down the shaft of the dido, leaning forward and giving an access angle to Marcus. I handed Marcus some lube. "This will make it easier. Let me help."

I got next to Amy and gave her a deep kiss. "You ready baby?"

She moaned and shook her head excitedly. Man, did this woman love stretching her pussy. As Marcus lubed up his cock, I hooked 2 fingers in next the dildo at the back of her pussy, and pulled her open a little more. Marcus positioned the head of his cock at the tip of my fingers. As I felt the tip of his cock push past my fingers and into her pussy, I knew he was inside of her. I removed my fingers to give them space.

As Marcus slid his shaft inside of her, she was completely impaled on two giant cocks, that were both so big, just one would send most women running with in fear. Amy gave and "Oh fuck."

"You like that babe?" I asked her.

"Um, hmmm."

"How does it feel?"

"Full, and tight. It's so fucking good."

"You like that it your big pussy, don't you?"

"Mmm, hmm. I love it."

"Tell us, tell us what you are?

"I'm a slut, I'm a slut that loves huge cock."

"Tell him, tell Marcus what you love. Tell him you love big cocks in your loose pussy."

"I love big black cocks."

Marcus took the hint now, "Yeah, you love my big black cock, do ya?"

"Yes."

"Tell me, tell me you love it, tell me to fuck you."

"I love it. Don't stop, keep fucking me."

"You like the feeling of two big cocks in your pussy? Do you, you big pussy slut?" Marcus taunted her, and also started dominating her, making her even hotter, and more submissive.

"Mmm, hmmm. It's so fucking good." Amy spouted as she pulled on her nipples which was a clear sign she was about to cum already.

"Oh god, just like that, keep fucking me. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck yessss!" Amy announced this put her over the top and she shuttered with an orgasm.

Marcus was in control of Amy now, pulled his cock out of her, and flipped her on her back, causing the dildo to fall out too. She was again on her back with her legs spread, her pussy gaping huge. He seemed to have a little bit of a pussy stretching fetish, which was right up my alley. He grabbed the dildo and mercilessly slammed it into her pussy. After the DVP, she had really loosened up, allowing the toy to slide in and out easily. He slid his cock back inside of her, alongside the dildo and started fucking her. The dildo fell out and he pulled out too. He started fingering her pussy again. This time 4 fingers were easy. I already knew the answer but asked, "Do you want him to fist you babe?'

"Um, hmmm."

"Have you ever done it before?" I asked him.

"Shit. No. Never done anything like this. First time for everything though." He answered.

I gave him lube and instructed him how to make a duckbill. He pointed his fingers at Amy's open pussy, pushed slowly and gently, and his hand easily slipped in. He worked slowly at first but was soon rhythmically pumping his large hand in and out of Amy's pussy. It was the second time I got to watch another man fist Amy, and it was awesome. He was gentle with her, being careful not to hurt her, and it did not take long for her to cum like this. I have straight up punch fisted her before, so I knew this was no problem for Amy. He pulled his hand out after, and Amy's well worked pussy was gaping hugely. He slipped his cock in easily now as she was very stretched out, even commenting how loose, but good she felt. "I had no idea pussy could be this big. You're so fucking loose. It feels fucking great though."

We moved to the bedroom after this and I watched Marcus dominate and fuck Amy's brains out for the next hour plus, as I'm sure her looseness let him hold out for longer. He got into the mood vocally too, calling Amy a black cock slut, loose, and telling her she had a big pussy. I even jumped in too and we double penetrated her, first with me in her pussy, then in her ass. Again, Marcus told us it was the best sex he had ever had. Amy was beaming, and I was proud. It was about 11:00 when we were done, but that day drinking along with hours of sex caused us all to pass out on the bed.

I awoke a few hours later to see Amy riding Marcus next to me in bed. I was too tired to fuck her again and just watched as she rode him to orgasm. I did hold her hand and kiss her as she fucked him. I'm not sure if it was because Amy drained him dry, or because her pussy was so loose by now, but she ended up finishing him with her hands and mouth to get him off. I would later find out Amy had not dozed off for long and had played with his cock until she could get him hard enough to fuck again. After they were done, he got dressed and said goodbye to us. Crazy. My temptress wife had now been fucking Marcus since yesterday afternoon, basically fucking him on and off for the last 9 hours. Okay, it was maybe 3-4 hours of total playing, but he had been with us for almost 9 hours. She repeatedly told him she was not on the pill and was careful not to let him cum inside of her.

Shortly after he left Amy said, "Oh my god, I'm glad he's finally gone. I mean, I'm not glad, but I could end up in the room fucking him all weekend long if he stayed. I feel huge down there right now and still very open. I think my pussy needs a break."

We were both so exhausted we quickly got ready for bed and went to sleep.

When we woke up in the morning it took me a minute to realize it was not a dream. I was still in Vegas, and my wife was still next to me, having done all those things in the last day. "That was fucking insane baby. Was I dreaming? You just gangbanged 3 guys and had one stay all night to fuck you in every nasty way imaginable. Holy shit. This is unreal. You are amazing. How does your pussy feel, are you okay?"

"I know, I have no idea what got into me. I couldn't stop. Yes, I feel fine. Stretched for sure, but not sore. God, I love his cock though. Don't expect this to be the new norm. Vegas is crazy huh? Are you really okay with al this?"

"Yeah, and one of the guys paid you $20. Guess that makes you a working girl."

She punched me in the arm, "Oh my god, I forgot about that. Shut the fuck up, that was for stripping. I'm serious, this is serious shit were doing. I want us to be okay. Honey, I just had sex with 3 random guys in front of you, and I liked it. I want to know we're okay."

"Of course, I love you. It's just sex, that's all. I've never understood why our culture is so uptight about sex. If we are all consensual adults and want this, why is it a problem?"

"It just feels wrong, that's all. I should not be having sex with other men, let alone enjoying it." She answered.

I snuggled her close to comfort her and show her my love. It is my own fucked up perversion, but I couldn't help but think of Amy as a cheap whore who had just fucked 3 guys for all of $20, and I absolutely loved her. I had to be inside of her. I have felt Amy in various stages of looseness over the years, and this was as loose as she had felt in a long time. She was sloppy. When I'm horny though, it does not matter. I can work the angle and get enough friction on the head of my cock to cum. Plus, I knew she barely felt me which adds to the excitement. We had a quick grab and go breakfast, went out to do some shopping and get lunch, and we're back at the pool by 1:30. Sure enough, the 3 guys were there. We sat next to them. "We've been waiting for you guys. Can I buy you a drink?" Marcus asked.

"That's how it all started yesterday." I joked.

The guys were all very flirty with Amy. They knew Marcus had stayed in our room and fucked Amy all night long, and I wondered what else he had told them. I felt a bit defensive of her. They were respectful, but definitely making forward comments. Soon enough, we were a few drinks deep again. It got more flirtatious as Amy got buzzed. Then, Amy whispered in my ear, "Hey baby, I'm gonna go up to our room with Marcus. Is that okay?"

"What, you want to go up with just him?"

"Yes, I can't stop thinking about his cock. We won't be long. He makes me cum fast." She said a little too loud, making the guys all laugh.

Okay, this was another new step for us. She was taking a guy up to our room to fuck him without me. He had already spent plenty of time in our bed the night before so what did it matter at this point. We had only been at the pool a short time and Amy grabbed Marcus's hand and said, "We'll be back shortly guys."

"Can we come?" Ty asked.

"Not this time." Amy responded.

The guys were disappointed. Amy was flirting with 3 guys in front of everyone, and now pulled one by the hand with her across the pool patio. Ty asked me, "You okay with all this?"

"Sure man, it's just for fun. It's Vegas after all. Fuck it."

Amy and Marcus returned about 45 minutes later. She immediately lay next to me and kissed me. I wondered if anyone from Amy's work was still here. God, I hoped not. We continued to chat and sip drinks. Pretty soon we were back in the pool and the guys were competing for attention from Amy. I was bouncing in and out of conversations with the guys and Amy. Then out of the blue Amy gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I'm going up stairs with Ty now."

"Really, okay." Was all I could muster up in a bit of disbelief. Please don't misunderstand my reaction here. If I wanted Amy to stop, I would have put my foot down, by I was intrigued by her behavior, and quite frankly turned on to the max by it. For those who have long fantasized about having you wife act slutty, it is almost unimaginable when it actually happens. I am not a sheltered person by any means and have been around these situations, granted it was a long time ago when I college. I have been in threesomes and trains before, once having gone third in a train on a cute redhead in college after my two mates fucked her first. When it's you're wife doing it though, it's mind bending.

"Have fun guys." Marcus laughed.

Amy led Ty out of the pool. Terrence was disappointed. Not 15 minutes after returning to the pool with Marcus, Amy was now walking across the patio in her tiny bikini with another large black man. Anyone watching and paying attention might think she was a call girl. I was worried management would notice and we'd get spoken to or kicked out. How embarrassing would that be. I was in shock. Marcus, Amy's toy was one thing, but she was now going to fuck another guy right after. Not that I did not want it, I just did not expect it from her. She was insatiable. About 20 minutes later they reappeared. They could not have been fucking long. Amy had a smile on her face. She kissed me again and I could smell the cum on her breath. "Hey sweetie, do you love this? Do you love having a naughty wife?"

I could not believe it. Amy had just fucked two guys back-to-back in the middle of the afternoon. She was getting lots of cock this weekend and showed no signs of stopping. "I fucking love it babe, you're such a little slut."

Terrence was the shy one of the three guys and was not aggressive with Amy. My jaw dropped when she just turned to Terrence and said, "Do you want to "cum" with me too?"

Even though she had just seconds ago returned with Ty, she grabbed Terrence's hand and pulled him with her as Marcus and Ty cheered and applauded. It was now evident to those around that Amy was walking with a third guy across the pool deck in just the last hour or so. Another 20 minutes later and they reappeared. Again, it must have been a real quickie. In less than 24 hours, she had now fucked Marcus 6 times, Ty 2 times, and Terrence 2 times.

She later admitted that she mostly gave Ty head (he fucked her for a few minutes but then just had her suck his dick) and let Terrence only fuck her ass (she enjoys anal sex), as she knew she was stretched out from Marcus and the last 24 hours of his onslaught of her pussy, and his thinner cock was easy to take in her ass. She also said she had cum so much it was getting harder and harder to do. Amy returning with her 3rd guy did not go unnoticed. There were two older, probably mid 50's, and one quite overweight, white guys, who had been near us the entire time. They approached Amy and the fat one asked quietly, "How much?"

"Excuse me, what?" Amy asked.

"You know, how much to go upstairs with you?"

I jumped in right away. "Beat it pal, it's not what you think."

"I just want to know how much?"

"Listen buddy, get the fuck out of here, it's not what you think."

"Fine, guess my money is no good. She's probably all stretched out after those three anyway." He said.

For a second, I thought, he has no idea, he won't even touch her sides with his little dick (although I had no idea if he had a small dick or not, but it didn't look like he was sporting much). My next thought was holy fuck. My wife was just propositioned at a Vegas hotel pool by some random guys that thought she was a working girl. It made sense if you think about it. She's wearing a skimpy bikini, has big fake tits, and just disappeared upstairs with 3 different guys back-to-back-to-back. The little perverted devil in my head wanted to tell Amy to charge the guys $2000 and go fuck them. Who knows, maybe one or both had a big cock and could get her off. She would never in a million years go for that and would crucify me for even thinking about it. Best to keep that idea to myself. She could make some serious money though. Hmmm.

By now she had consumed enough alcohol where I did not know how she would react. She could be feisty at times and I though she may go off on this guy and even hit him. Instead, Amy looked the guy up and down and then said, "Too bad for you, I only fuck black guys."

Holy fuck! Did that just come out of her mouth. The guy just shook his head and walked away followed by the other guy as Marcus, Terrence, and Ty burst out laughing and then taunted the guys a bit. The other guy with him never said a word. I have no idea if others were in ear shot to hear what just took place, but it was certainly time to leave now. It was almost 4:00 and we wanted to take a nap before going out later. I fucked her before we took the nap, as I was all worked up by her antics earlier. We had dinner plans and were going to see one of the Cirque du Soleil shows. It was a great night, and we could not keep our hands off from each other. I was so incredibly attracted and turned on by Amy. She oozed sexuality from every pore, and looked amazing wearing a short, tight dress that fully accented her big tits and round ass. The whole time I could not get the thought out of my head that she was a slut. I kept visualizing her spreading her legs for another man, wondering who it would be. During the show she was texting with Marcus. They were headed to a strip club and wanted us to go with them.

I do not think I had been to a strip club in 10 years, and Amy had only been once to a girls club with me, and that was forever ago. We were so sex charged we went without question. It was never discussed or mentioned, but we both knew Amy was going to be fucking all of us again tonight. We met the guys at the club at 11:00. It was fun and Amy got a lap dance from one of the girls. She was really into Amy, and I thought it could have gone somewhere, but Amy confirmed she has no interest in women.

The drinks kept flowing, and I overdid it a bit. Actually, we all did, as all of us had been drinking all day, at least except for our nap. I remember touching and even some kissing going on with Amy and all 3 guys that got progressively more noticeable. While there was an attempt to hide it at first, it was likely clear to any observers that Amy was getting gangbanged by these guys later. At some point, a new guy joined our group. I was introduced to him and just assumed he was a friend of one of the guys. Before long he was playing with Amy too, and she with him. I found out later that he was just some random guy that saw an opportunity. The events are a bit hazy, but we left the club with these guys, minus random guy, although random guy did get to play with Amy's tits and pussy a bit at the club, and I know she played with his cock.

Before we left the club, Amy's panties were long gone, as the guys had all been playing with her pussy up her dress. I was so drunk and sex charged by this time I would have gladly let anyone fuck Amy. I think she would have too. I've no doubt that if the opportunity had presented itself this night, we would have done a 10, even 20-man gangbang. I also remember at one point overhearing Ty telling Terrence what a slut Amy was, and commenting how loose her pussy was, which made we wonder how many fingers he had been sticking in my wife's pussy while we sat there. While it bothered me to hear him say this, it turned me on at the same time. He was not wrong, Amy was loose, and a slut, at least this weekend. Any lines or boundaries we had were temporarily gone. Needless to say, it was time to leave before we were escorted out. We were not even at the club a very long time, but it was intense. We were soon in an Uber XL.

I got in the way back with Terrence and Amy sat in the middle seat between Marcus and Ty. The next thing I know Amy's head is bobbing up and down in Marcus's lap as she sucks his cock. Ty did not want to be left out and pulled out his cock too. Amy started jerking his cock as she continued to suck Marcus's, the whole time not saying a word. After a few minutes, she alternated to Ty and was sucking his cock.

The driver, a 20 or 30 something black guy with a thick foreign accent noticed and spoke up, clearly assuming Amy was a working girl. "Amazing girl, how much she is?"

"Oh, she's not a prostitute, just our slut for the night." Marcus answered.

I was blow away when Marcus asked the driver, "You want a blowjob too?"

"From who, from her?" He asked.

Marcus laughed, "Not from us. Yes, from this little slut here, she'd gladly do it if you cut us a break."