Hotwifing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers

I could not believe what he had just said and offered. I thought Amy was gonna be pissed. Marcus just grabbed Amy by the hair and said, "Go on, show him what that expert mouth can do."

"Pull over and let her up front." Marcus instructed.

The driver pulled off and my mind was blown as Amy got out of the back set from between Marcus and Ty and got in the front seat next to the driver. As she was getting out, she looked at me, glassy eyed, but with a look of complete lust, and maybe some defiance in her eyes. A look that said, 'fine, you wanted me to be a slut, I'll show you a slut.' The driver pulled down his pants and underwear, and then Amy's head disappeared into his lap as the driver drove off. We could hear the slurping noises from the front seat as Marcus and Ty peered over. We had been in the car maybe 5 minutes and Amy already had had 3 cocks in her mouth. After about 6-7 minutes, we were at a stop light and the driver started groaning and then moaned loudly. He had just cum in my wife's mouth.

I saw Amy's head pop back up as she wiped her lips.

"Good girl, not get back here with us." Marcus told her.

Amy got back out and in the back seat with Marcus and Ty, and immediately went back to work sucking their cocks. A few minutes later we arrived at the hotel. We were obviously super horny after being at strip club, watching what Amy had just done, and knowing what was to come. Being inspired by the girls at the club, Amy put on an amazing, but slightly stumbly, strip show for the 4 of us and was soon completely naked. I am not sure she meant to at first, but she was completely naked and dancing on Terrence's lap, and his cock just slipped into her pussy. He did not have a condom on.

Instead of unimpaling herself, she started to ride him, while making out with him. She only fucked him for a brief minute or two, before she got up, moved to Ty, and immediately impaled herself on his cock. It soon turned into a fuck show as she fucked each guy a little bit at a time during her lap dancing. We were all sitting on the couch as she crawled from one guy to the next, riding us and making out with us. Of course, I was the last to go, but man was it hot sliding into her pussy after watching the other 3 guys take her in less than 5 minutes. To the best of my memory this is what she said as she kissed me.

"Are you having fun baby? Is this what you want? You enjoy watching me fuck these guys and play with and blow random strangers?"

"Oh my god baby, I love it."

"Good, I love it too. I want you guys to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. I'm your slut tonight baby, you can fuck me anyway you want."

With that she gave me another kiss then moved back over to Marcus who was next to me. I could hear her give him the same instructions, "I want you guys to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. I'm your slut tonight, you can fuck me anyway you want."

I did not fully understand the magnitude of this as she moved down the line and repeated this to the other three guys. I would later find out. It was no doubt the best lap dance any of us will ever get. It was erotic as fuck. She would ride your cock and make out with you, completely focused on you, and then slide off and then do the same thing to the next guy. It turned into an all-out three holed bareback gangbang soon. Marcus had changed his demeanor and he was calling Amy a slut, and loose, and a black cock slut, among other names. He had clearly told the guys about Amy's pension for black guys, which was only reinforced when she flat out told them she loved black cock at the gangbang the day before, and what she had said to the older guys at the pool. Soon, they all had her saying how much she loved black cock, she was a black cock slut, and things of the like. It was probably the amount of alcohol involved, but I felt it went too far and was a little too racially heated at times. It was the first time I had felt this way in our adventures.

This all confirmed what they were thinking. I do not remember if I actually said it or was just thinking it in my own head, but to me that night, Amy was a whore we had picked up to fuck the shit out of, and we certainly treated her that way. We were all pretty drunk, and the drinks kept flowing, so the details are not all that clear. At one point though, Marcus slipped his hand into Amy's pussy and said something like, "See, I told you guys. She's got a big pussy. You have no idea. Show us how big that pussy is."

Apparently, he had also told them all about fisting her, her gaping her pussy, and double fucking him and the giant dildo. Marcus instructed Amy to lay on her back, pull her legs back and gape her pussy, which she obliged obediently, following her dominant lover's demands. She was loosened up from the alcohol and last day and a half of fucking, hooked her fingers into her pussy, and pulled wide, showing off her massive hole. Ty blurted out, "Holy fuck!"

While there may have been some disbelief at first, they had quite a reaction to seeing this, and it morphed into what seemed like some kind of what fits in Amy's pussy contest. Her giant dildo, a beer bottle, a wine bottle, and even a champagne bottle was used in what turned out to be a crazy session, and all 3 guys would have a go at fisting Amy. For all I can't remember, I can vividly picture seeing Amy getting fucked with the fat end of a champagne bottle. The vision of Amy on her hands and knees sucking on Marcus cock while Ty knelt behind her and fucked her pussy with a champagne bottle, will be forever etched in my mind. I vaguely remember Ty, who was by far the most obsessed with Amy's pussy, fisting and stretching her pussy and repeatedly saying, "Damn, this is a huge pussy. I need to find a woman like this."

This was not new to us. We had played with beer and wine bottles before, but I had never fucked her with a champagne bottle before, and we had never gotten this nasty with one of her bulls, let alone 3. It was all very hazy, and I am suspicious the guys might have taken some pics or videos of the action. I have not come across it yet, but there may be an amateur video or some pics of Amy on the Internet doing insanely nasty shit. After they left, we passed out in a very messy bed. We gave them a night they will never ever forget, that's for sure. Amy did things that would shame porn stars, and egged them on the whole time, at times seeming to challenge them. At one point she had Marcus, Ty, and the huge dildo in her pussy all at once. By the end of the night her pussy was a loose gaping mess.

We woke up to cum dried on Amy and the sheets, hickies and marks on Amy's tits, ass, and legs, half empty drinks on the nightstands and tables, and Amy with two very sore holes and a very stretched-out pussy. It was a confirmation of the alcohol and sex fueled night we had just experienced. I was just as guilty as the other 3 guys in using Amy. I treated her roughly, which she likes btw, and definitely fisted her the hardest of the bunch. At one point I was straight up punch fisting her by alternating my hands. None of the other guys dared fist her that aggressively as they had no experience with this stuff and were afraid to hurt her. I knew what my little sluts pussy was capable of though.

We did not have to leave for the airport until 11:00 but slept until the last minute. That was how our crazy weekend ended. I could not believe Amy had just spent the last day and a half fucking 3 guys and ending it with one hell of a nasty fisting gangbang. I am sure it was one weekend they will remember forever, and we will too. I can see it now. They will be talking in 20 years and say, "Hey, you remember the weekend in Vegas we spent fucking that nasty hotwife with the giant pussy."

Shortly after landing Amy went to get a morning after pill. After all, she was not on birth control, and we couldn't really be sure these guys had not cum in her a bit. Amy got tested for STD's a few days later, and we had dodged a bullet. No STD's, but she did end up with a UTI. It was fucking stupid and unsafe. We got lucky. The only after effect was that both holes were sore for several days, and yeah, the realization that my wife is a gigantic slut. She did things I would have never imagined.

Although we had not played in months, Amy came back big time in Vegas. Amy had been fucking other guys for over 13 months now, and the 3 in Vegas made it 10 guys so far. It's not the 10 guys that made her a slut, it's the manner in which she fucked these guys, and that she did it in groups. She was a no holes barred, dirty slut. More interestingly was the fact that the last 2 times she had played, which is counting the night with Dwayne and the weekend in Vegas, it had totaled 7 guys (8 including me). Most importantly though, Amy had resumed hotwifing after calling it quits, and had done so in an epic manner. If I had one regret, it's that I wasn't more sober so I could remember the details better.

ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers