All Comments on 'Hotwives and Cucks of Orchard Street Ch. 02'

by free_use_world

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
another ho bites the dust

at least you wrote it in and erotic way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This just gets better and better!

So I'm out here looking for something to get my juices flowing, by which I mean something that will piss me off, remind me of my own inferiority, cause me to tap into all the bitterness I feel about the women in my life (the very few that there have been) ... something that will make me arouse, in other words. Something that will piss me off and tap into my fears and insecurities and lead me to anger and resentment. Something that will motivate me to denigrate and try to insult someone who's obviously brighter than me and ... and ... well you know.

So of course, I'm out here cruising for hot wife and cuckold fiction to get worked up about so I can snivel and whine about it and blame the author for writing what the writer wants to write - I mean who does this person think s/he is, anyway, right?

And now - oh happy day! - I come across Chapter Two of this story I really, really HATE, so my day is complete! And there the magic words I need so badly in order to get off. Right there in the tags: "cuckold - hotwife - cheating" !!! I mean, just seeing those words cause my penis to get ... well ... not hard, exactly, but as close to hard as it's been in recent years.

Now I gotta go try to seem bright enough to insult the author. Wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To The Last Commenter

Did you read the story ? Can you read? Or do you think your idiotic sarcastic comments on the one comment made you look really bright.Dumb story Dumb concept and unbelievably cliche. Let's see.Cum slurping check.Humiliation check. Cock cage check.Is that everything ? Check

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

A great story, please keep them cumming. I had a similar situation a few years ago when a couple moved next door. She definitely wore the pants in the relationship. Her husband traveled all the time and I kept her happy while he was gone and then it led to me fucking her while he was around, once in the kitchen while he was watching football.

He never caught us but once she got knocked up by either me or him they moved away and I never seen them again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
tags and comments said it all

Another shit day in loving wives. The quality of stories have gone downhill for some time, actually they seem to have been pulled out of a smelly sewer. Were are those good loving wives writers? You're severely missed. Hope the drought ends soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Absolutely horrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a ve y good story

We live in a cul de sac and all of us couples host a weekly party. Two houses have pools so it’s usually outside at their houses. It started innocently with some grab ass in the pool and progressed from there. What really got things going was when one of the husbands decided to combine his work part with the neighborhood party. He runs a construction crew so there were about a dozen young handsome and fit guys. A lot of alcohol and a lot of flirting by us wives and it ended up being a huge naked party! We found out that some of our husbands really got off on seeing those hunks with us wives. Since that party we now have the “crew” (the name we wives call those studs) over for every party. Life is good in our neighborhood. And to be honest, every one of us couples have grown closer together and our husbands no longer take us for granted. We are all sooo much happier now.

I think it’s funny how some of these commentators post really obnoxious things about stuff they have no clue about. I’ll those that are married have a wife who is getting it regularly from a stud muffin of their own.

Please post more about this series and include more of what happens out by the pool. That’s where I love playing and showing off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lunacy Rules

I guess those pool parties mentioned by the last troll commentor are still available reading via the public records request at the Divorce Court and Civil Court Clerks Offices, right.... or was the scandal and loss of the construction company covered in t.he local fish wrapper?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless tale!

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty funny, . . .

thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Just came by to give this pile of shit its 1

Troll #236

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Dead and buried

Loving Wives is completely dead. It may be beyond saving already. Time to start trading the top 100 again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
26thNC

Goodbye. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. And you are so damn predictable. Either you post a shitty comment directly before you do from your 26thNC comment like you did here, or right after and then agree with yourself. You are the reason that the section went downhill. Now go the fuck away.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Annonypusd

I'm not going anywhere, you cowardly pussy. Hide behind your anonymous postings and make comments about others, instead of the story. I'm sick of telling you morons that I have only one account. Unlike you anons, I have a job, and a life. I don't troll these sites all day.. But I do read, and I do comment, and won't be stopping because of you. I still think this story sucks and 75% of the rest suck just as bad. So suck it up cuck and crawl back under your rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah...because your name really IS 26thNC

Anonymous is still anonymous moron

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous