Hotwives and Cucks of Orchard Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer comes back as a plea for help

"Baaaaad. Please fuck me. Fuck me please."

Her eyes shut tightly as she practically begs to be filled.

Feeling that I've teased her enough for now, I guide the fleshy tip of my cock against her opening, sliding it up and down between her lips to gather more of her juices, before guiding myself into her. The tip sinks in, as I hold myself still long enough to grab the back of her right leg again with my left hand. Leering down at her body, I push forward with my hips, sinking into her tight grip. Feeling her stretch open to accept me, and surround my cock with her tight, wet grip.

Her eyes snap open as I sink inside. I know her look, as I've seen it before. The look of a woman who's feeling more girth than she's had in forever. Filling her more than her husband, possibly more than anyone has. She bites down on her lip as her eyes plead with me for more. My grin has faded to a look of concentration as I feel her opening to accept me, her grip never relenting as it did with just my fingers lodged inside her. I withdraw until just the head is lodged inside her, before sliding into her body again, this time almost to the root.

Her face is one of pure pleasure as she feels a new feeling of fullness...one she hasn't had in years, if ever. I pull back and shove forward two more times before I'm finally able to sink fully inside her body. Feeling her grip tightening down even further than before, I take my cue to start stroking into her body.

Her breathing comes in short shallow pants as I slide my full 8 inches inside her, only to withdraw and impale her again, over and over. Her grip is as tight as any I remember, even as I feel her juices coat my entire shaft and run down over my balls.

Knowing just what she needs, I push back on my haunches as I push her legs back into her chest. Knowing that this will give me the right angle to pummel her g-spot, I start bucking my hips in rhythm. A firm half of my rod pulls free and disappears back inside her with each short, rough thrust. Appearing and disappearing in under a second as I begin to pick up my pace, earning the term 'fucking'.

Her pant becomes a low continuous groan, before giving way to words.

"Ohhhhh Gooooooooooooddddd keep going. Pleeeeeaaase keep goooooing."

My pace speeds up as I feel her clenching and twitching around me. Her already tight grip intensifying as she clings to me on my back strokes, never wanting to let me go. I feel the dam break as she starts to scream, her juices gushing all around me, soaking me more than before as she lets out a half pant, half scream, her hands gripping my sheets until her knuckles turn white.

Knowing that I can intensify her orgasm, I continue thrusting harder through her orgasm, prolonging her pleasure, until her scream is drowned out into a low moan. As soon as she comes down from her orgasm, I slow my pace slightly, letting her recover from my onslaught.

Never coming to a full stop, I pull her legs up and around my back as I lean over her, surrounding her with my arms. My thrusts begin to speed up, feeling the friction develop between us as I involuntarily rub against her pleasure button as I thrust in and out of her. Her arms grip tightly on my back as I begin shoving and retreating from her body while pinning her body down with my own. Feeling her push herself up with each shove, I speed up my efforts. Almost at my hardest in this position, I feel my balls slap against her body with each shove, and feel each of her breaths against my neck.

Her breaths become words as she fights for the ability to speak again.

"Keep goooooing. I'm abooouuuut to agaaaaaiinn!"

This time her fingernails dig into my back and her legs cross behind me, not letting me go full steam into her, through her orgasm. Instead, I shorten my stroke inside her and grind my pelvis against her engorged clitoris, triggering her 2nd orgasm.

Her soft wails and pleas go directly into my ear as I pin her to my bed, now only grinding back and forth a few inches, to keep pressure on her clit as she cums a 2nd time. I feel her clenching and spasming for the next 30 seconds before her legs go limp and her hands go slack against my back. Her breathing starts returning to normal in the process, before I finally pull myself up off of her.

Looking down, I see the flushed look on her face as she regains control of herself. As soon as she's able, I pull myself up on my haunches, push her legs up and to her left side, rolling her that direction and give her a soft slap on her ass.

"Hands and knees baby. You're getting it from behind."

Taking my cue, Beth rolls the rest of the way over onto her stomach, before sliding her knees up under her, presenting a beautiful target as I shift myself over to get back between her legs.

As I admire the view from behind, stiff member in hand, I hear Beth

"It's been years since I've done this position...so go easy on me."

With that, she places her head back down on the bed, giving me the view of her arched back and inviting options. Knee walking my way up between her legs, I stop only when my fleshy head slides between her inviting lips. I rub it up and down her slit again, deciding to tease her a few seconds and gather more juices on the flared tip.

Once I find my target, I grab both hips and jam the full length back inside her in one rough shove. I hear her moan into the sheet as I bottom my cock out inside her tight entrance. Somehow feeling like I'm deeper than before, I start sliding back and forth, into her tight grip. Her lips cling to me on each withdrawal, showing me just how tight she is as she stretches to take me.

This position puts pressure on my cock in all new places, as she grips and clenches harder than before. Her grip at its tightest on the bottom of my shaft, where I'm most sensitive. Each time I withdraw, I pull back until just the head is lodged inside her, almost allowing her to close behind me, before slamming forward hard and deep. This causes even more pressure on the bottom of my shaft, causing me to feel my impending orgasm coming. Deciding to give her exactly what she needs before I cum, I speed up again...intent on trying to make her cum one more time with me.

"Mmmmm Beth, you're going to make me cum. I'm getting close"

My hips pistoning shorter and faster now, as my balls slap against her body. Her moans grow in time with mine as I begin to grunt...now seconds away from cumming.

I hear her plead with me again.

"Cum in me! Cummmm in meeeeee please!"

Her words time with the spasms I feel inside her at the bottom of every shove into her body.

I feel my cum rushing up from my balls, ready to explode inside her, as I shove forward one more time to full depth.

"Gaaaahhhhhhh I'm cumming. Fucckkkkkk!" my groaning and grunting almost drowning out my words as I fire inside her body.

As I feel the jets of cum firing inside her body, I also feel her go stiff under me. Her breathing coming fast and shallow as she cums one more time on my cock. In my rush to pound her from behind, I missed her rubbing her clit as I approached my orgasm. My cum was the catalyst that rushed her into her 3rd orgasm, as she shakes and trembles under me. Her clenching and gripping coaxes the last shots and dribbles of cum out of my balls, and into her hot, tight tunnel.

I hold myself in place until she slumps down into the mattress, forcing me out in the process.

I see her still twitching as she lay on her stomach, regaining her breath for the 3rd time.

The smile on her face tells me all I need to know.

Beth is going to be spending a lot more time at our pool from now on.

12