All Comments on 'House Arrest'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous

This was a fabulous story, just a little bit long but the end was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great as always!

Another great story, glad to see you're keeping up your good works and updates...I look forward to reading future chapters to see if Audrey ends up pregnant! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of good stories to cum!

Adriana

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it after got past the first page or two. House arrest is for pre trial or post connection for 25 to 180 days not a year or two. She also would not have gotten anything for a duo with a couple pills. Maybe drivers lisc taken and a drug class and community service. Then her record cleared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Keep it going!... You've got a good thing going here, especially with 17 months to add on to. Would love to know what Audrey and her friend were giggling and texting about... Could they end up with a baby in the near future? What happens when someone stops by to do a surprise house inspection? So many ways you can go with this... please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was a fantastic story!

It built up perfectly with just the right amount of suspence. Just perfect! PLEASE keep writing.

LouieTLouieTover 6 years ago
Love This

I want Audrey's ass sitting on my face

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Arrested

Love the build up and emotion. He really takes her at the end.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Great read

Very plausible story. Extremely hot and loved the build-up to the intercourse.

Thanks for sharing.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories of its type I have read on this site. It is well-structured, well-written and flows beautifully to its conclusive climax. I note that I had already ticked you as being one of my favourite authors. This story reinforces that mark.

I have awarded you the maximum five stars. That score would have been higher if such were possible.

You have set a standard to which other writers contributing to this site should aspire.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
18 months?!

An eighteen month sentence for posession for personal use is entirely unrealistic.

Other than that, good story, although it's almost as long as a romance novel.

JovanzmajJovanzmajover 6 years ago
Good story

Good story :)

Dinpinellas68Dinpinellas68over 6 years ago
Perfect erotic reading

This story was fabulous fabulous as with most everything you’ve written that I have read. I enjoy masturbating to be stories more than watching pornographic videos I think it’s because I get the paint the picture in my mind but you’re describing them is so great you are the best offer I found in this whole site please keep writing this stuff is awesome. This story was fabulous fabulous as with most everything you’ve written that I have read. I enjoy masturbating to be stories more than watching pornographic videos I think it’s because I get the paint the picture in my mind but you’re describing them so great you are the best offer I found in this whole site please keep writing this stuff is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I'd like Audrey to help her Dad seduce and breed her best friend by sending him to help her buy some sexy clothes and they fuck in the change room while video chatting with Audrey and then she helps him fuck her family. And maybe his sister and her twin daughters can move next door and be bred by him too. And everybody stops wearing clothes.

WhisporWhisporabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would have liked it better of she became pregnant but great story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
5*

I love the story for all of the previous commenters reasons. However I would liked to have seen a reference to the fact that Audrey was on the pill. I am not a fan of father / daughter pregnancy and having babies.

I would love to see them graduate to anal sex foŕ both of them.

I like the idea of including her friend in their play time.

I love the fact that there is no dom / sub relationship, just love for each other.

If it were possible you would get a 10*rating from me. You will be on my favorite list for sure after this.

There were a very few editorial mistakes, so kudos there as well.

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good one

It went a bit to fast at the first oral and after. Drawing it out and making their union unavoidable would fit me better. I loved the teasing and missed it after the orals.

The girls relationship were left hanging.

I'd love to dive deeper into his pleasure that his teasing daughter are a prisoner under his roof. How are he going to own her when the 18 months are over? Can she say no to carrying her own babysister, getting even more isolatet and docile?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love, love, love Daddy-bear!

Well written and so, so hot!

BigDaddyWillieBBigDaddyWillieBover 5 years ago
Very good

This was a very exciting story. Absolutely loved it.

gehutsgehutsover 5 years ago
storyline

well done; in a market where most stories are like computer-generated variations, a new senario

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Good!

Very hot and sexy story!

Very high technical marks too, almost no mistakes! Unusual and great to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked this a lot

I loved the slow build up and how they discovered a lot about each other by checking the history on the browser. The subtle teasing was great and lead to lot of built up tension. You drew out the first part fairly well but things seemed to escalate just a tad quickly near the end. All of the previous tension was lost. Drawing things out even more would have been incredible. One line that struck me as odd what when he was having sex with her and he said that she doesn't realize just how sexy she is. Um, yeah she did, from the start as she was teasing him with her clothes, etc. she knew what she had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bring back her girlfriend

And let them have a 3 way .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best daddy daughter story

This is my favorite story thus far. .bravo I hope you continue it.

angela_xoxangela_xoxabout 4 years ago
Thank you

It was a delicious story to read. I felt like I was Princess! I think I orgasmed at least twice on each page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cum drinking

The cum dri inking parts were the best ive ever read. You are a gifted writer, keep it up. Makes me think of my niece drinking my cum 3, 4 times a week for nearly 4 years before she married. She still sneaks over now and then for a mouthful. We both laugh at the 208 or more blowjobs she gave me. Please keep writing.

TheFlyingMustachTheFlyingMustachalmost 4 years ago

Great read.

I never thought the Daddy/Daughter incest thing

would read out so well. But you've nailed it.

A real love story for the ages.

IrishDwolfIrishDwolfover 3 years ago
WOW

Holy hell one of the hottest stories i have read here...bravo

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story. Hoping for a baby for daughter! Then another. Then another. 6 stars thanks

IcemanQIcemanQ8 months ago

Never in a million years would I have thought a story like this would have been so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
5367 Followers
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.