House Bound Pt. 02: Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire looked over at the pool, and then the field beyond it with a few horses in it and sighed, she'd never been an "outdoorsy" kind of person and so she decided to investigate the only other building she could see, and which her eyes had been drawn too since they arrived last night.

Walking up to the squat cement brick building, everything looked to be in impeccable condition. The grass around the building was meticulously maintained, the bright white walls were pristine, and the few windows she saw had curtains in them.

She walked along the stone walkway that lead to the front door and turned the doorknob when she arrived. It refused to budge and was obviously locked, stepping off the walkway, she went over to one of the windows and cupped her hands against the glass to see if she could peer into the building, but only darkness greeted her.

"Hello there Miss, is there anything I can help you with?" the old man's voice asked from just behind her and Claire jumped at being startled.

"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, I was just curious about this place." she said as she turned around to face Dave.

"Ah, yes, well the clinic isn't open yet I'm afraid." he replied.

"Clinic?" Claire responded with intrigue.

"Yes, I've been growing my little B&B over the years and the spa had become quite popular with a certain... high-end crowd. Several have suggested that a cosmetic surgery clinic would be a perfect addition and so I've been building this." Dave replied, waving his hands at the building they stood beside.

"Really? Fascinating. You know Tabitha, Jill and I are all doctors in a cosmetic surgery practice, what are the chances?"

"Astonishingly small I would guess." Dave replied with a knowing smile that concerned Claire for a moment before he smiled broadly again and it vanished, "I don't suppose you'd like to take a look inside, see how my little country clinic stacks up against a big city one?"

Claire had a hard time containing her excitement, but managed to nod only twice and not grin from ear to ear. By the time Dave had unlocked the front door to the clinic, she'd lost that battle and felt like her face might crack open at the sheer breadth of her smile.

* * *

"Jill, you have to see this clinic they have here... it's got everything!" Claire said as Jill smiled at her daughter sitting across from her in the spa's reception.

Jill hadn't seen Claire this excited for something in, well, a long time. She'd been talking since the two of them had met outside the B&B mid-morning and decided to go to the spa together in the afternoon.

Jill was a little skeptical of course, if half of what Claire had said was true it would be the best-stocked clinic for 200 miles, rivalling even her own clinic back in the city. Of course she also so no reason for Claire to lie to her, especially about something so easy to validate.

Jill made a mental note to take her daughter up on the offer to "check it out" after the spa.

Chapter 4 - Sweet Dreams

Jill tossed and turned in her bed, the sweat pouring off of her skin and being absorbed by the sheets as her dreams spiralled around in her mind.

"No... no... I... I won't be... replaced..." her ragged voice said softly to her otherwise empty room.

Inside the dream Jill was sitting behind her desk in her office, Claire was standing in front of her along with Tabitha, both cruelly smiling down at her.

"Don't think of it as being replaced Jill... think of it as being past your usefulness. I mean, you can't expect a cosmetic surgery practice to have an old hag like you at its helm." dream Claire said, almost spitting the last words out at her.

Jill turned and looked at the mirror mounted onto the side of her desk, she wasn't an old hag... but the reflection told a different story. Her hair was grey and dull, her eyes saggy and tired, her lips thin and cracked, her skin dull and wrinkled.

Jill looked back at her daughter with pleading in her eyes, "Please... I..."

Tabitha rolled her eyes, "Such a waste too, all you had to do was let Claire work on you before it was too late... oh well. At least Claire won't make such a foolish choice, the practice will be so much better off with her in charge now."

Jill shook her head from side to side, trying to block out the cackles of laughter coming from Claire and Tabitha, but failing miserably.

* * *

Tabitha straddled the man sitting in the front seat of the SUV, he was naked just like her. Well almost like her, she had a black chauffeurs cap on a pair of white gloves as well along with her glasses, but she was naked beside that. The other difference was that she couldn't make out his face, not a single detail, not even the colour of his eyes.

It didn't matter though, his cock was buried deep inside of her and his hands were on her hips, guiding her up and down as she bounced on his lap.

"Oh god! Oh god! Yes! YES!" she cried out as her mid c cup breasts bounced up and down just slightly out of sync with the rest of her body.

She placed her glove-covered hands on his chest and pushed herself all the way down onto his shaft, then wiggled her hips back and forth as she smiled, "Mmmmm... you've got my engine running so hot! I love it! I love it!"

A moment later she felt him stiffen inside of her and fill her with his seed, her own orgasm instantly cresting as her head flew back and she cried out in pleasure.

Tabitha shot bolt upright in bed, her fingers still deep in her pussy as she gasped for air before falling back onto the bed and let out a heavy sigh. The memory of the dream already fading away, but the pleasure of her orgasm remaining.

* * *

"I'm a failure, just a pale shadow of you're success... is that what you want to hear!?!" Clair shouted at her mother as she stood in Jill's office, Jill calmly and sternly seated behind the desk.

"Oh, I know that already dear. You've been a disappointment since the day you came into this world and nothing has changed." the cold, calculating voice of Claire's mother replied and Claire almost broke.

"In fact, I don't even know why you try. I mean you're never going to be as good as a surgeon as I am. You're never going to be as successful as I am. You're never going to be as important as I am."

"I... I will!" Claire shot back, but with no force behind the words.

"Oh there you go again dear, deluding yourself once more." Jill replied, shaking her head from side to side, "Why not just admit you're a poor excuse for a woman, little more than a girl that needs to be told what to do and say. It would be so much easier."

Claire's whole body shook with anger and fear; anger that her mother would say such horrid words to her, fear that they were true.

"In fact, if you do admit it, I'll spend all my time and energy making sure that you never have to worry about things like responsibility and work ever again."

Claire screamed as she almost fell out of bed, shaking with cold sweats as she tried to understand what was going on, but her memory of the dream was a muddled mess. She gave up soon enough and headed to the bathroom to freshen up before returning to bed.

Chapter 5 - Extended Stay

Jill sat nervously across from Claire at breakfast, playing with her food, trying to figure out how to broach the subject that was on the tip of her tongue.

Before she could Claire spoke up, "Do you know where Tabitha is?"

Jill gave a half-smile before answering, "She was down just before you... said something about needing something in the car."

"Oh, ok." Claire replied and Jill hesitated for a few moments before speaking again.

"Uh... Claire, can I talk to you about something?"

A frown crossed Claire's face, "It's not that... I mean... something on a professional level..."

"Sure, I guess so Mother."

Jill almost fell off her seat at hearing Claire call her mother, even in the half sarcastic tone she had used. Jill couldn't remember the last time the word had left her daughter's lips, at least in relation to herself.

"So?" Claire asked after a few seconds of no response from Jill.

"Oh, ah, I was thinking of getting some cosmetic procedures done... you know, I'm not getting any younger..." Jill said as she subconsciously ran her fingers over the grey roots of her hair.

Claire raised an eyebrow, but paused for a moment before replying, "Well, I mean we see clients all the time your age wanting a few nip-tucks, etc. I don't see why you wouldn't get them done too."

Jill nodded, "Well, I was thinking, since we have a few days and you were completely right about the clinic Dave has built, maybe you could do them for me here?"

Jill tried to read Claire's face at the suggestion, but got nothing from it until she spoke, "I suppose so. I mean Tabitha can be the anesthesiologist for us, but we'd need a nurse still..." Claire replied with doubt in her voice.

"Dave did say that Fifi was a registered nurse..."

"We'd have to ask Dave... and we'd have to extend our stay for a few days..." the doubt alleviating only slightly.

"I saw him this morning... he said he'd appreciate any feedback for the clinic and had no issue extending our stay as long as we'd like."

"Really... you talked to Dave this morning... sounds like I don't really have any say in this at all." Claire said, her shoulders slumping in resignation at the end.

"Well, I am going to have the procedures done, so it's just a matter of if it's here, by you, or somewhere else by someone else."

"I presume you've already talked to Tabitha and Fifi then?"

Jill smiled and nodded as Claire rolled her eyes.

"Fine... Whatever you want mother... as always."

* * *

Tabitha sat in the front seat of the SUV and looked towards the B&B, her fingers between her legs and in her pants as she tried to show no outwards signs that she was masturbating.

When Jill had told Tabitha her plans that morning, she'd found it hard to not run directly to the SUV on the spot. It wasn't like that hadn't been Tabitha's plan all along of course, just that the thought of Jill going under the knife gave it an extra urgency she hadn't known it would beforehand.

Her fingers plunged deep into her pussy and she let out a moan, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. A quick intake of air through her nostrils was too much and she parted her lips and cried out as she came.

* * *

Claire sat across from Fifi at the dining room table as the other woman smiled at her, "And you've done surgical nursing?"

"Oui madame, trois years en France." she replied, pushing her resume across the table to Claire.

Claire had to admit it was impressive, the woman was in the country on a visa that the B&B had secured for her so that she could work in the clinic when it opened. Several delays and pushed it back and needing to do *some* job around the B&B to maintain her status, she had started to work as the maid and cook.

Claire had already talked to Tabitha, and Jill was already in the clinic getting things ready so everything was on track to do her mother's procedures that afternoon.

"Alright Fifi, I'm satisfied with your qualifications, be at the clinic and ready to go for 1 pm."

"Oui madame!" Fifi replied and then quickly stood up and headed towards the kitchen, leaving Clair alone in the dining room.

Spread across the table was a series of papers the described in detail the procedures she was performing on her mother and she was still having a hard time taking it all in.

* * *

Claire snapped the bloodied latex glove from her hand, encapsulating the first one inside of it and then tossed both into the disposal bin near the entrance to the OR.

"Ok everyone, good work." Claire said to Fifi and Tabitha as they both worked to finish up with her unconscious mother.

They both nodded in her direction and she walked out of the OR to get cleaned up. Taking her smock off and disposing of it as well, she headed over to the sink and started to wash up, she paused after lathering for a moment as her hands shook uncontrollably.

She grabbed the sides of the sink to steady herself, she could hardly believe she'd pulled it off. She had been a nervous wreck going into the surgery, only finding her confidence after the first incision, and then it was like she was a completely different person.

Now that it was over, her nerves were shot and she almost wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Instead, she forced herself to finish washing up, reminding herself that she wasn't going to have to do this again any time soon.

* * *

Jill flickered her eyes open to see Claire looking down at her and tried to smile.

"Everything is alright mother, the procedures went well." Claire said as she held her hand and Jill tried to clear the cobwebs from her mind.

Jill had seen people come out of anesthetic many times, but it was strange experiencing it for herself.

Jill nodded and took a deep breath, "Would you like some water?" Claire asked.

Jill nodded once more and Jill brought an ice shaving to her lips and set it gently down, there was some swelling, as expected, and the ice felt good. By the time it melted, another shaving had replaced it. After a few more Jill shook her head and Claire stopped.

"Alright, why don't you get some rest, I'll stay here and keep a watch over you." Claire said.

Jill would have frowned, but at the moment that was impossible so instead she gently rocked her head from side to side. Claire looked confused for a moment until Jill managed to get Fifi's name out from between her lips.

There was no point in Claire staying all night, Fifi was a perfectly competent nurse and Claire would need her rest.

Jill didn't notice the flash of emotion in Claire's face, but knew something was amiss when Claire turned and gate a curt "fine mother" in response.

* * *

Claire couldn't believe her mother would want Fifi over herself to stay with her, but then again, what had she expected?

It wasn't like she'd just literally had the woman's life in her hands or anything!

Claire slammed the clinic door behind her as she stomped her way across the yard to the B&B, she could at least have some dinner and get a good night's sleep even if her mother didn't want her.

* * *

If doctors made the worst patients, then Tabitha could only imagine how bad it was when they were your mother as well.

At the moment it looked like Claire was taking that frustration out on the ground as she pounded her way across the span of grass between the clinic building and the main B&B. Tabitha wasn't entirely sure the heat from the glare of Claire's stare wouldn't burn the place down, but no flames appeared either.

For Tabitha's part, once she'd finished up the surgery, she'd intended to visit the spa, but when she went to get her things from the locker she'd placed them in, she opened the wrong one by accident and was greeted with a treasure her fingers couldn't help but touch.

The dark, soft material of the jacket, skirt and cap called out to her and she'd hesitated for only a moment before finding her own locker and then returning and taking them as well. When she arrived at the SUV, she'd quickly gotten into the back seat, made sure no one was watching and changed into her find before crawling into the front seat.

It was a little weird even now as she watched Claire open the front door of the B&B and disappear inside. She'd been there for at least an hour, masturbating, with several people from the spa going past her, but not a single one of them noticed.

Part of that might have been how small she looked sitting in the front seat of the large SUV, but even so, the half-open jacket that exposed one of her c cup breasts should have been a giveaway, if not one of her legs propped up on the dash as her fingers pushed up the matching black pleated skirt.

Still, in some ways it didn't matter, she'd orgasmed several times and even now as she sat there, she could still feel the pleasure from her last one rolling over her. She managed to push herself upright in the seat and re-button the front of the jacket with the full intent of hoping in the back and changing again, when she noticed the bulges in the pockets of the jacket and fished her fingers inside.

She instantly knew what it was just from the feeling, and when she pulled her fingers out, the two white gloves that followed sent her slipping deep down into the seat with a moan.

Chapter 6 - Dream Theatre

To Jill's surprise, she found sleep easy to find, even with the discomfort she felt from her procedures earlier that day. But sleep brought dreams and once again they were filled with strange ideas that had never entered her mind before.

"That's... that's not what I wanted..." Jill whispered as Fifi sat beside her in her recovery room.

"Well what you wanted and what you got are two different things!" Claire yelled at her as she waved her hand at Jill's chest.

"How am I supposed to compete with those things!?!" Claire asked, now pointing out her own chest. The difference was obvious, while Claire's D cups were impressively buoyant for natural ones, Jill's breasts stuffed with 800cc of silicone made them look tiny and droopy in comparison.

"You aren't supposed to be competing with your own daughter mom!"

"But... but that's not what I wanted Claire... I just wanted to..."

"Outshine me again! I know! Gawd, why can't you just be my mom and want what's best for me for once?!? No, wait, don't answer that!" Claire said exasperatedly.

"It's not so bad Claire..." Tabitha said, "I mean, she can at least always fix you up too."

Claire shook her head and gave a snort, "Yeah, sure, I guess. I just get the leftovers as always..."

* * *

"Yes! Yes! You fuck Tabi! You fuck Tabi hard!" Tabitha cried out in her dream as the man stood behind her, her hands on the hood of the SUV, his hands on her hips and his cock deep inside of her.

It was pitch-black out, but the lights of the SUV illuminated the surrounding area, still, not a single wave of light hit his face. Not that Tabitha would have known at that instant anyway, her face was pointed straight ahead at the steering wheel as it peaked above the dashboard and all she could do was focus on the partial reflection of her own image in the windshield.

But that was enough, she was wearing her cap and jacket, her hands covered by the white gloves and she knew her shift was up around her hips, being held in place by the man.

"God Tabi loves to fuck! Tabi loves to suck!"

His hand grabbed her long black hair and pulled her back, impaling her on his shaft and then she felt him cum inside of her and her own body spasmed from the orgasm the crashed over her.

* * *

"Mom, please, I'm begging you!" Claire said as she stood across from her mother, desperation in her eyes.

"And why should I?"

"But... but you promised..."

Jill rolled her eyes and shook her head, "A promise to a child who doesn't understand what it really means. I have no qualms ignoring that promise."

"But mom! It... it's not fair! It's just one procedure... I did more for you..."

"And I'm lucky you didn't mess it up, what was I thinking?!?"

Jill stood up from her desk and walked around to the front where Claire was standing. With a cold analytical eye, Jill reached out and took Claire's chin in her hand and manoeuvred Claire's head from side to side.

"Well... at least there's something to work with there." Jill said and then reached down and grabbed ahold of her daughter's chest, before continuing down to her waist and then her hips.

"And the overall package is in good condition." Jill said and then put a hand on Claire's shoulder and pushed her down into the seat that was just behind her.

"Alright young lady, here's how it's going to be." Jill said as she looked down sternly at Claire.

"You're going to do what I say, how I say, no questions. I'll draw up the plan for the procedures and you'll sign off without any muss or fuss. Got it." Jill said, waving a stern finger in her face.