House Bound Pt. 02: Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh very good Dave, everything I could have hoped for and more." Jill replied.

"That's fantastic to hear Mrs. Mayer. If you would just sign the guest register... here." Dave said, pointing to the line that had her check-in information on it and a place for the checkout date and signature.

Jill nodded and set the pen down on the register after signing it, "Well, if there's nothing else, we have to be going."

"Of course. And if you're ever back in the area, feel free to drop by."

"Thank you, I will." Jill said and then turned to Claire, "Come along young girl, time to go."

"Yes Ma'ma." Claire replied and followed along behind her.

Just as they reached the SUV, Tabi jumped out of the driver's side door and opened the passenger door for them both to climb into.

It was only moments later when Tabi returned to the driver's seat and the SUV pulled out of the B&B and faded out of sight down the road.

Chapter 10 - Epilogue

Dave watched as the SUV drove away, passing the approaching police car as it did. A moment later Officer Johnston's car rolled up the driveway and came to a stop in front of the B&B.

Chuck stepped out of the car and smiled over to Dave, "What, no pick up this time?" he called, putting his hands in the air at his sides and shrugging his shoulders.

Dave just shook his head, "Nope, they just drove off on their own. But fuck if I'm not going to miss that sweet little piece of ass that was driving them away!"

Chuck let out a laugh, "Even in your advanced years?"

"Fuck you Chuck." Dave grumbled and turned back towards the house.

"Hey, come on, it's just a joke, at least you still have Fifi. I haven't had Suzi for three months!"

"Yeah, thats the least you deserve! That and so much more you bastard."

Chuck just shook his head and followed Dave up the stairs, "So did you at least learn anything new this time?"

Dave turned around and glared at him, "Yeah, apparently the house's influence has grown to include at least three states over. Maybe more. Also, things are happening faster, those three only took a few days to change. Before it would have been weeks. At this rate it will only be a decade or two before... well.. whatever is going to happen, happens."

"Well, that could be good, right?"

Dave glared at him, "Have you ever seen anything the house did that you could call good?"

Chuck winced a little and shook his head. Dave then turned and walked towards the basement door, keys in hand as they went to perform the ritual that they had dozens of times before, hoping this time for a release of some kind to come.

* * *

Jill's SUV pulled up to the curb in front of Senator Dunnest's offices and came to a halt.

"Here Mrs. Mayer." Tabi said in her clipped voice as she opened her door and walked around to the passenger's side and opened the door for Claire and Jill to egress from. Jill looked at the reasonably modest constituents' office of the senator and shook her head, a man with so much power and no idea how to project it.

"Come along dear." Jill said and her daughter dutifully followed a few steps behind her. They walked into the main lobby and up to the receptionist.

"Dr. Mayer to see Senator Dunnest." she said with cold disregard of the woman sitting behind the desk.

The woman blinked a few times, staring at Jill and her daughters chests, and then spoke, "Oh, yes, of course... one moment please." she said and shuffled around the papers in front of her.

A few moments later she looked up, "Uh, go right in Dr. Mayer." and pointed towards the rear of the office. It wasn't large and took little time for the two of them to walk through the empty offices due to the late hour and arrive at the senator's door. With a quick rap on the door, she opened it without waiting for a response.

"Ah Dr. Mayer, please come in." Senator Dunnest said as he stood up from behind his desk, his eyes devouring the sight of both Jill and her daughter. It was amazing to Jill that a man like this could ever command such power, but she knew how the system worked and so she took advantage of it whenever she could.

"Good afternoon Senator Dunnest, may I call you Roger?" Jill asked.

Rogers waddled his way around his desk and smiled, taking her proffered hand and giving it a peck, "Of course Dr., of course."

"Good, you may call be Jill and this is my daughter Claire." Jill said, wave in Claire's direction.

Claire smiled broadly and giggled as Roger turned to her and took her hand as well, kissing it for longer and with more attention.

"A pleasure to meet such a fine southern beauty such as yourself Claire."

"*giggle* Why thank you Roger, I'm just all a flutter at meeting such a powerful man such as yourself." Claire replied in a deeper southern drawl than Jill had ever heard her use before.

"I presume you know why we're here Roger?" Jill asked as Roger returned to his seat behind his desk.

"I assume to persuade me to vote yes on the abortion rights bill that is coming up next week."

Jill smiled a predatory grin, "Why, no, in fact, that's not why I'm here at all. I'd be very appreciative if you would vote no on that particular bill."

Roger blinked several times in confusion, "But I thought... I mean... Well this is certainly a surprise."

"I'm sure it is, but that's because you made assumptions about my position based on my gender, and that was a mistake. I can't agree more with you and your fellow conservatives that we need a steady supply of young pregnant poor women to ensure the working class never gets too uppity. I mean, who else is going to do the grunt work if not the poor?" Jill said with a smile.

"Well Jill, I'm sure that some people think that way, but let me assure you that my opposition to the bill is in no way a statement about rich vs poor." the senator said as he seemed to look around the room for something.

"Let me assure you Roger, there's no one listening in on our conversation and no one is recording it. Let me prove it to you." Jill said and then stood up, leaned in and whispered into Claire's ear before walking over to the door and pausing just before she stepped outside.

"I'll be at my hotel, if you wouldn't mind ensuring that Claire has a ride back to it, I'd appreciate it." she said and stepped out of the office just as she watched Claire stand up and walk around the desk and sink to her knees.

End