House Bound Pt. 02: Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire couldn't hide the smile forming across her face and she nodded, "Yes mom."

Claire moaned so loudly she woke herself up just in time for her fingers to bring her to orgasm and the dream to fade from her.

Chapter 7 - Second Time

Jill blinked awake and smiled, she felt great! She looked over to see Fifi still sitting in the chair beside Jill's bed and the nurse smiled at her.

"Ow are we today?" Fifi asked.

"I'm feeling great!" Jill replied and then realized that all of her bandages had been removed at some point during the night. Her hand immediately jumped up to her chest and she let out a moan as soon as they came in contact with her new tits.

"Oh god, these feel amazing!"

"Oui oui, zey look amazing az well!" Fifi replied and Jill noticed that her sheets had fallen down and she was now sitting naked in her bed with the top half of her body exposed. For some reason her nipples hardened instantly at the idea and she didn't try to cover herself.

Instead she looked at Fifi and said "thanks" before blushing a little.

"Uhm, can I get a mirror?" Jill asked of Fifi and the nurse nodded before walking over to a table and retrieving a handheld mirror and passing it to her.

The reflection in it was nothing like what she had expected. There was no bruising or swelling, her hair wasn't matted with antiseptic gel, there were no staples from the brow lift, in fact if she hadn't known better, she would have said she had never had surgery at all.

She turned to Fifi and smiled again before handing the mirror back, "I can't believe it! I look at least 10 years younger!"

"Oui madame."

Something in the back of Jill's mind was uneasy about what was happening, but her joy in the work her daughter had done pushed it out of her mind and she instead nearly jumped out of bed to get to the bathroom and return to the B&B to get ready for the rest of the day.

* * *

Claire watched her mother walk down the stairs of the B&B and smiled as she did so, "Morning Mom!" she called out as she arrived at the bottom of them.

Jill smiled back, "Morning honey, how are you today?"

"I'm good Mom, how about you? Fully recovered now?"

As soon as she'd said the words they had felt wrong, hadn't Claire just operated on her mom the day before? Wouldn't she need days in recovery and at least a week before she was walking without pain?

"Absolutely! You did an amazing job dear, I can't believe it!"

The enthusiasm in her mother's voice caught Claire by surprise and broke her train of thought, so she smiled even more before replying.

"That's great Mom!"

Jill nodded and then turned to the empty seat beside Claire, "No Tabitha this morning?"

"Nope, but I did catch sight of her on my way downstairs heading towards the SUV, so I guess that's where she is."

"Well that's nice I guess." Jill said as she sat down Dave brought a breakfast plate out to her.

"Thank you Dave." Jill said and Dave just nodded and returned to the kitchen.

Breakfast went smoothly until near the end.

"So dear, what are we up to today? Want to get a massage at the spa?" Jill asked.

Claire bit her lower lip and lowered her head a bit, "I... well... I was thinking..." she sputtered out.

"Come on now Claire, spit it out."

"Well, since you had such great results..." Claire said, wave in her mother's general direction, "That may be... you know... maybe I should have a procedure while we're here..." her voice trembling just a little.

"Oh dear, you're too young to need that." Jill said dismissively and wave her hand in Claire's direction.

"Well... yeah... but... like... I want it..." she said hesitantly as her head lowered even more.

Jill rolled her eyes at her daughter and sighed, then with a stern looked raised an eyebrow, "You don't know what you want my dear, so I'll tell you what. I'll go to the clinic this morning and make a surgical plan based on what we have available. You can go find Tabitha and Fifi and see if they're available for another surgery this afternoon. Then you'll get yourself ready and entrust everything else to me. How does that sound?"

Claire trembled a little and froze for a moment before finally being able to nod her head in agreement, "Ok Mom."

* * *

Tabitha watched Claire walking towards the SUV and rushed to get herself presentable, it would never do to in such a state when the boss's daughter was around! She managed to slip her white gloves on just in time for Claire to arrive at the window and she lowered it, smiling as she did.

"Miss Claire." Tabitha said in a perfunctory manner with a slight nod.

"Hi Tabitha, I was wonder if... if you... if you could do a surgery with my mom this afternoon?"

"Yes Miss Claire. Tabi honoured work for Mrs. Mayer."

"Good. Good. Thank you Tabitha."

"No, thank you Miss Claire."

Claire turned and walked away as Tabitha rolled up the window and watched her like a hawk until she was sure she wasn't returning. Then, just as quickly as she had dressed herself, Tabitha pulled open her jacket and pulled off her gloves, sending her fingers down between her legs.

After a few moments when she was good and wet once more, Tabitha took a quick look around to ensure no one else was watching and then threw her leg over the centre console of the SUV so she straddled it. She hovered over the gear shift in the middle of it for just a moment before slipping slowly down onto it, moaning with each inch farther down she managed to go.

* * *

Jill looked down at her baby and smiled, Tabi and Fifi were still finishing up but everything had gone perfectly to plan. Jill had even managed to try several procedures she'd never done before, but just knew they would work out perfectly as well.

She had been a little concerned when Claire had agreed to Jill's demand for total control over the procedures that the clinic wouldn't have what she needed. When she'd gone through the storerooms for her own procedure she'd only been looking for specific things she needed at the time, but her daughter's work was more... significant.

Jill smiled even more and then spoke, "You two can finish up and get her into recovery. I'm going to get cleaned up."

"Oui madame," Fifi said as she laid several sheets over Claire.

"Yes Mrs. Mayer" Tabi replied and bowed slightly towards Jill.

* * *

Claire flickered her eyes open to see her mom looking down at her and tried to smile.

"Everything is alright dear, the procedures went well." her mom said as she held her hand and Claire tried to clear the cobwebs from her mind.

Claire had seen people come out of anesthetic many times, but it was strange experiencing it for herself.

Claire nodded and took a deep breath, "Would you like some water?" her mom asked.

Claire nodded no as best she could.

"Alright, why don't you get some rest, Fifi stay here and keep a watch over you." her mom said.

Claire just nodded as best she could again as she watched her mom walk out of the recovery room.

Chapter 8 - The Dreamer Awakes

Jill looked down at Tabi, a cruel smile across her lips as the girl held her hands behind her back and bowed her head in shame.

"Sorry Mrs. Mayer, Tabi no good. Tabi bad."

Jill wasn't in the mode for excuses, but she did get a rush lording over Tabi. Between the six-inch heels that Jill was wearing and her six inches of natural height difference over Tabi, the girl looked like a scolded child standing in front of her.

Without saying a word Jill unfolded her arms from her impressive tits and flicked the riding crop she was holding just under Tabi's nose where she could easily see it.

Tabi gave out a little whimper before turning around, grabbing her black pleated skirt, bending over and hiking the skirt up over her hips.

"Tabi been bad. Mrs. Mayer punish Tabi. Punish Tabi good." Tabi said, standing there bent over at the waist, showing Jill her round, firm ass. Jill's smile softened just a little as she used the riding crop to trace circles around Tabi's ass cheeks, one at a time, before raising it and letting it loose on the tender flesh of Tabi's ass.

"Ow! Thank you Mrs. Mayer."

The sequence repeated several more times; rub Tabi's ass, smack Tabi's ass, Tabi replying with a thank you.

Which resulted in two things happening; a growing sheen of pussy juice forming on Tabi's outer lips, and Jill's growing need to use the strap-on she was wearing under her dress.

Jill woke easily from the dream, a smile on her face, her fingers gently rubbing her clit as the memory of Tabi's ass filled her mind.

* * *

"Please Mrs. Mayer... please... let me... let Tabi... let Tabi lick your pussy!" Tabitha cried out as she knelt at her boss's feet begging.

Tabitha... no, she mentally corrected herself, Tabi, was a mess. Mrs. Mayer had been nothing but fair with her and Tabi had mistaken that for kindness, desire, perhaps even shared respect, but that had been wrong.

Tabi should have known better, Mrs. Mayer was a well-respected member of society, a well-known doctor, wealthy and sophisticated... Tabi... Tabi was none of those things.

Tabi was just a silly little girl that was playing at being something more than she was and Mrs. Mayer had just put her in her place. The word still reverberated through her...

"You are nothing but a slutty little tramp that isn't worthy to lick my shoes let alone my pussy."

She knew the words were true the moment they had come from Mrs. Mayer's lips and now she was trying everything should could think of to prove otherwise.

"And why should I let you lick my pussy?" Mrs. Mayer said, staring down at Tabi with contempt.

"I... I..." Tabi started but it sounded wrong from the get-go.

She took in a deep breath and started again, "Tabi lick pussy good. Tabi show Mrs. Mayer. Tabi do whatever Mrs. Mayer want!"

The words instantly felt right, like she should have been saying them all along. The smile across Mrs. Mayer's lips sent a chill over Tabi that only re-enforced how correct they were.

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes! Yes! Tabi do anything! Anything!"

Mrs. Mayer reached down and took hold of Tabi's hair and pulled her tight against her bare pussy, Tabi almost went cross-eyed with joy at the scent of her nether regions. Tabi's tongue darted out of her mouth and into the cool air of the SUV as she laid sprawled out on the back seat of it, her fingers buried deep inside of herself.

"Yes! Yes! Tabi good pussy licker! Tabi sucky fucky for Mrs. Mayer!" she cried out as her eyes fluttered open but she didn't stop masturbating or speaking.

Moments later an orgasm crashed over her and her body went limp on the back seat of the SUV.

* * *

"Ma'ma have I done good?" Claire asked, her eyes wide and innocent as she looked over at Jill with her head tilted to the side just slightly.

Jill smiled back and reached out, placing her hand on Claire's cheek before answering, "Why of course you have my dear girl. Just look at you, such a lovely young woman and so respectful to her mother."

Claire blushed and bowed her head down slightly, "Thank you Ma'ma, I just want you to be happy, that's all." Claire replied in a southern drawl.

"Of course you do dear, and I want what's best for you as well. Now, we're going to be going on a little trip soon, visiting some... friends. Some friends that I want you to be especially nice to." Jill said and moved beside her, threading her arm through her own before starting to walk them away from where they had been.

"Of course Ma'ma, I always like to meet your friends!" Claire replied as they walked.

"That's good dear, now a few of these friends... well, they're very special friends and I want you to make sure that they enjoy their time with you."

Claire smiled and blushed even more, "Ma'ma, *giggle*, am I gonna get to suck their cocks?"

"Well of course my dear." her mother replied and Claire squealed in joy.

"But that's not all my dear, I want you to make sure that they get all of your attention, no matter what they want to do... understand?"

Claire nodded her head and smiled broadly, "Yes Ma'ma."

"Very good, I know you won't disappoint your mother." Jill said and patted Claire's hand a couple of times, sending a jolt of happiness through Claire's entire body.

* * *

Claire blinked awake and smiled, she felt great! She looked over to see Fifi still sitting in the chair beside Claire's bed and the nurse smiled at her.

"Good morning Fifi!" Claire beamed at the nurse.

"'Morning miss." Fifi replied and stood up, walking over to the bed.

Claire blinked several times as Fifi looked down at her before she realized that she was feeling great, far better than she should be in fact after just having surgery.

"Your Ma'ma, ze do very fine work!" Fifi said and before Claire could reply, reached down and gently ran her fingers across Claire's lips.

Claire moaned and closed her eyes as Fifi worked her fingers back and forth several times. Before she realized what was happening, Claire wrapped her lips around Fifi's fingers and began gently sucking on them.

Claire wasn't sure how long she continued sucking them for, but eventually Fifi popped them out of Claire's mouth and reached down and pulled the sheets down to her feet, revealing Claire's naked body.

As soon as the air hit Claire's nipples, they instantly hardened and she let out a gasp.

"And ow are zis?" Fifi asked as her hands settle on top of Claire's tits and squeezed them, Claire's entire body shivered from the pleasure that coursed through her body.

"And finally zis?" Fifi asked as she reached down between Claire's legs and cupped her pussy.

Claire instinctively bucked her hips, "Oh god yes! Please! Please play with my pussy!"

Claire was just coming down from the pleasure when her mother walked into the recovery room.

"Who knew you were such a slut, my dear. Well I guess I did, didn't I?" her mother said, as a statement and not a question.

Claire just let her head turn to the side and she smiled, "Hi Ma'ma!"

Claire's mother rolled her eyes, "Hello dear, how are you feeling this morning?"

"*giggle* Like, horny!"

"Well obviously..." her mother replied with a dry drawl and a shake of her head, "Now stand up so I can get a look at my work."

Claire tried to sit upright, but failed the first time, and overshot the second, but eventually managed to get it right and swing her legs over the side of the bed and sit up. Claire was amazed at how hard it was to balance, but then again, when she finally had time to process the situation, she realized she shouldn't have been.

"Uhm, like, Ma'ma, how big are my titties now? *giggle*" she asked with a slight southern drawl.

Her mother poked at Claire's tits for a few moments and then nodded in satisfaction, "Well I had you install the 800cc silicone implants in me because those are the largest available legally in the US. But I should have looked harder as this clinic has several larger sizes from Europe, including the 1800cc units I put in you."

"Oh my gawd! *giggle* That's awesome!"

"I also removed two ribs, fitted you with an internal corset, installed lip implants, opened up your eyes a little and cut a few nerves in your forehead so you don't have to worry about getting frown lines anymore."

Claire giggled some more and then hugged her mother tightly, "Thank you Ma'ma! Thank you!"

Chapter 9 - Checkout

Jill watched Tabi walk towards the SUV from her room's window once more as the morning light filled her room. She shook her head, it was high time she put an end to this foolishness.

She quickly put on her clothes, a loose-fitting top that hit her large breasts and a mid-thigh skirt before heading downstairs where Claire was sitting at the dining room table.

"Hiya Ma'ma! *giggle*" Claire called to her as Clarie's tits jiggled in the too-tight white top that ended just beneath them.

Jill smiled at her daughter with a pang of disappointment but pushed it down, it wasn't her fault that she was a dummy who had leaned on her looks to get by in life. But then again, who was Jill to throw stones?

Sure she'd graduated medical school and started a successful practice, but these days she was just a figurehead, someone to put in the ads to show what was possible. And Jill had taken full advantage of the best surgeons she had on staff over the years.

In fact, other than the extreme extent that Claire had gone, to prove she was "better" than her mother at something... anything, well the two of them could be mistaken for sisters. Especially after a trip to the spa's salon yesterday where they both had their hair dyed platinum blonde and styled to match each other.

"Morning baby girl, mommy will be back in a bit. When your done breakfast, go to your room and get packed, we're checking out today after all."

"Awe... but I like it here!" Claire called as Jill walked out of the B&B and towards the SUV.

When she arrived she caught Tabi by surprise and the poor girl almost smashed the driver's side window with her head, but managed to recover at the last moment. A stern look later, Jill opened the back seat door and stepped inside the SUV and sat down.

"Well young lady? What have you got to say for yourself?" she demanded

Tabi turned around in the driver's seat with a panicked look in her eyes.

"Sorry Mrs. Mayer, Tabi sorry. You no fire Tabi. Tabi make it up."

Jill frowned and shook her head, then pointed at the seat beside her, "Now." was all she said and Tabi quickly jumped between the front seats to end up sitting beside Jill.

Jill half turned towards her, hiked one leg up onto the seat and then flipped her skirt up to reveal her naked pussy.

"If all you're going to be good for is masturbation, then I might as well get some pleasure out of it!" Jill said and then pointed at her pussy.

Tabi didn't hesitate and dove between her boss's legs, her tongue eagerly lapping at the sweet nectar waiting there.

* * *

Jill watched Tabi wiggle her ass out of the B&B carrying one of the multiple suitcases Claire and she had brought along. Having a personal assistant/chauffeur/pussy licker was certainly one of the perks of being rich and influential.

Though she had to admit that it had almost been too easy, the poor thing had come to work at her clinic just out of medical school and had been so trusting and easy to corrupt that it was hardly a challenge. Undermining her confidence, demoting her farther and farther down the ladder, until she was eagerly accepting whatever position Jill was offering.

A moment later Tabi walked back into the B&B to retrieve another suitcase and Jill watched the small frame of the woman struggle with it for a moment before her eye wandered to Tabi's chest. The poor girl had such small c cups, it hardly seemed enough to be bothered slapping with her belt in comparison to her ample ass that was more often the focus of it.

No matter though, when they returned to the clinic in a few days she'd have one of the surgeons correct the problem. Perhaps 4 or 5 hundred cc's would be enough, not so much as to be larger than her own tits of course, but large enough to be of more interest.

Jill then heard her daughter coming down the stairs and turned to see her in a yellow sundress, with a plunging neckline that seemed to threaten to let her tits bounce free at any moment. It was also so short that there was no way she'd be able to bend over in it without flashing her pussy to the world.

Jill rolled her eyes at the thought, knowing full well that Claire wouldn't have any panties on, her daughter was far too much of a slut for panties. But if she couldn't change the fact that her daughter was a slut, she could at least use it to her advantage.

"Now then Mrs. Mayer, how was your stay?" Dave asked as he stood beside the dining room table that doubled as the check-in/out area.