All Comments on 'House Call'

by mybidesires

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
That's the way.

I've done the same thing, many times. It's great to walk in to a guy's place or have them at my place, drop to my knees, suck them off and leave. Even better when they call back and you go down on them again and again. Lots of men love to have their cock sucked, lucky for us and them.

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
blowjob

I love doing that with a guy, sometimes he will do that too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved it, I good cocksucker story without all the kissing and ass fucking. That is what I want is a cock to suck without anything in return just my reward in my mouth at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love it! Both the idea and your writing.

It is such a pitty that this scenario is absolutely impossible for a woman :( I would love to be able to get in, suck, drink his cum, and leave. If we could have stayed completely anonymous even better. I don't want to be touched, I definately don't want to be fucked. But what are the chances that i would be able to leave a stranger's place without having to spread my legs or getting it up my ass?

I think this is why a lot of women read gay erotica - we like the same things, but in gay stories we at least can imagine having the freedom to enjoy them.

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! No beating around the bush. You, like me, love to suck cock and swallow lots of cum. Whether I'm with a total top or a Fem, I want / need their cum and love to prove it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous