House Guest

Story Info
Lucas comes over for dinner but stays for more.
4.8k words
3.49
27.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Thank you as always to my Editor Incredimeters

"Hurry up Linda, Lucas will be here any minute," said Eric, straightening his tie for the hundredth time.

"I know, I know." I told him. "You're acting like a freshman, picking up a girl up for the Prom. Chill out."

Hello, my name is Linda Steward Mr. Nervous, AKA my husband, is Eric. We have been married for ten years. 2 years ago, we discovered that while we were still very much in love with each other a lot of the spice between us had gone out of our sex life. To fix this problem we had started trying different activities in the bedroom. Eric had tried wearing panties. I ordered sexy thigh high stockings and a corset set. The latest thing we wanted to try was having another man join us in the bedroom.

Eric is 35 years old. He's 5'9, and weighs about 175 pounds. He has slightly pale colored skin, short brown hair and hazel eyes. He worked out on a regular basis but not as much as he should. He liked to play rugby back in college and let it slip that he and a fellow player had been a little more than friends in college. I was very interested in meeting this old playmate.

As I said before my name is Linda. I'm fortyish. I have chocolate colored skin. I'm just three inches shorter than my husband but about 75 pounds lighter. I have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. I love to swim and have taken a couple of fitness classes at the gym, but more to be social than to be fit.

With my approval, Eric had done some research and found Lucas Thorn, his old rugby pal, with very little effort. The two traded emails for a week and talked about old times. He had also felt Lucas out on important details like marital status (neither of us want drama). Lucas said he had just recently ended another in a string of relationships that never seemed to go anywhere and that he definitely would love to see Eric again and to meet me.

That is when fate stepped in, because as it just so happened, Lucas had planned to spend the week with his foster father Robert, and Robert's new wife Grace. Lucas and Eric had mapped the trip on their phones and discovered that we lived almost half way between Lucas' house and his father's. Lucas said he loved the idea of stopping and spending the night with us, rather than having to make the whole ten-hour drive in one shot. It was a date.

The doorbell rang and Eric shot up like he was sitting on a spring. "He's here."

I shot my husband a, "Ya think?" look. Followed closely by a, answer the door motion with my hands. Sometimes I truly wonder if my husband suffered a head injury and just doesn't remember. I heard the front door open and close. There was some idle chit-chat and the door to the front hall closet opened and closed with a squeak. I had been asking Eric to oil the hinges for six years. I counted to ten slowly in my head and then made my entrance.

They didn't see me. I was a little perturbed. They were too busy reenacting the intramural college rugby championship of 20and something. I know he said but I have forgotten. I usually stop him when he does sophomoric things like that but in this case, I let the play-acting go on as it afforded me the opportunity to examine the body of the man who might be sharing my bed tonight. I would examine his mind later at dinner.

It took all of my self-control to not drop my jaw. Lucas looked like he could have been an extra in a remake of "Spartacus." He was a good four inches taller than my husband and probably closer to 200 pounds, not an ounce of it fat. His olive skin was both smooth and radiant and it might have been my imagination but his hazel eyes almost shimmered. His hair was jet black and he had a two-day beard. I usually find shaggy hair and beards a huge turn off but on this son of Zeus, it was totally hot.

I coughed. They kept talking. I coughed again. Finally, Eric got the hint. Both men turned in my direction. "I'm so sorry." My husband belatedly apologized. He walked over and began formal introductions, "Linda this is my old buddy from college, Lucas Thorn. Lucas this is my lovely and very understanding wife, Linda"

Like a true gentleman Lucas took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "See this, Eric? These are called manners." My husband looked at his shoes sheepishly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lucas. We are so happy to have you here. After that long drive were you interested in dinner or did you want to take a quick nap before dinner?"

"Dinner would be great." Lucas responded

"I was hoping you would say that. Eric take Lucas' bag up to the guestroom and we will meet you in the dining room."

"Yes dear," responded Eric.

Lucas offered his arm. "Such good manners." I took his elbow and he led me down the hall way.

"My mother was very big on proper etiquette. My father was very big on making sure my mother was happy, so we learned or we went hungry. I even know which fork is which."

"Your parents sound like wonderful people." I stopped at the dining table and as I hoped Lucas pulled my chair out for me and pushed it in after I sat.             

"They were and are."

Good looking and he's polite, "why is this guy not with someone already?" I thought to myself. Eric joined us and we began. "I understand your father has remarried?" I asked taking a bite of chicken.

"Yes, and she is so nice. They have invited me to come more often."

"Well, you are always welcome to stay here, any time." Eric put in.

We talked about this and that. I learned as the night dragged on and the wine began to flow that Lucas was very intelligent and well spoken. He loved his dad, liked his job very much and was just in general a great guy. I could see why Eric liked him so much and my panties were growing wetter by the minute.

Lucas insisted on helping with clean up. I grudgingly accepted his help. This may sound weird but I am a bit of a neat freak and cleaning for me is very stress relieving. Of course, what was even more stress relieving was checking out Lucas' ass every time he put another plate in the dishwasher. When everything was done, I took Lucas by the arm and turned him to face Eric. Only half joking I said, "Well Eric, you were right. Lucas is perfect I think we should keep him."

Eric lifted his wine glass in a mock salute and toasted "So say we all."

The three of us retired to the living room. Eric sat in his usual spot on the far end of the couch and I sat next to him. Lucas was headed for an arm chair but stopped when I patted the remaining space on the couch. The couch holds three but it's a little tight. I knew this fact and was looking forward to being in close quarters with these two hunks. Eric turned in slightly and so did Lucas so we could all talk. Both of my legs were pressed up against theirs and the effect was electrifying.

It didn't take long before the subject turned to work and the normal chit-chat. Lucas said he liked to travel but that traveling as much as he did had cost him more relationships than he cared to name. That was all going to change soon though, instead of being on the road so much visiting offices all over the U.S., he was going to be working in the Central City office and was promised that traveling for work would be cut down to once a quarter.

I looked heaven ward and mouthed "Thank you," to the ceiling. "That is awesome. Eric works in Central City too. You guys could car pool."

"I'll need to find a place here soon. A temporary one at first, then something permanent."

"I'm sure we can help you with that." I took another drink of wine, "I have a couple of ideas."

"Are they close by?" Lucas asked

"Pretty close." I said taking a final sip of my wine.

Somehow, we got back to the subject of relationships. He also admitted that most of his relationship had one major flaw.

"You see Linda, I'm bisexual." Lucas admitted. "And it always seems that when I get into a relationship we go out for a while. We have fun but then I suggest maybe we should try and adding a third and they freak out."

I shook my head. "Some people are so small minded. You like variety, what's wrong with that."

"Right, exactly." he said turning to face me. "I mean, I'm not proposing an orgy every weekend or something like that. I was just thinking one guy or girl, that we both agree on and have feelings for, to join us as a third..."

"Spouse?" I finished for him.

"Right, a third spouse or maybe even a fourth, but nothing beyond that."

"Trust me, Lucas. We completely understand what you are thinking. Just the other day we were talking about joining one of those couples' dating sites but all the guys we met were horny little jerks that were only interested in me, or one-night-stands."

Lucas's tone changed to one of cautious optimism. "Did Eric tell you he was bi?"

I laughed putting my hand on Lucas' knee. "Of course, sweety. Eric tells me everything. That's what makes our marriage work. He even told me about you and him."

"Really?" Lucas blushed.

"Yes, and he also told me he still has feelings for you. Which I can't blame him for having as you are very handsome."

Eric was smiling and nodding his assent.

"You know, I have a good idea." I said as if the idea had just come to me. "Why don't you date us?"

"You?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, us. Eric and me." I said pointing to both of us. "We seem to be a pretty good match and this way we can all have what we want. You get variety. Eric gets his buddy back and well, I get..." I looked at Eric's crotch then Lucas' "A lot from both of you, from the looks of it."

"You're not serious?" asked Lucas.

"Very." I leaned over, took his face in both of my hands, and kissed Lucas full on the lips. He was a little reluctant at first. I was holding him with a little pressure, but within a heartbeat or two he stopped fighting me and raised his hands to my shoulders. I did a quick flick of my tongue into his mouth and when I pulled it back his followed.

I eventually ran out of air and had to pull away panting a little. "So... Lucas..., do...you want to be our boyfriend?"

By way of answer, he pulled me forward trying to kiss me again, but I turned my face and he only got to kiss my cheek. "Hold on Lucas. We are a package deal. I don't want Eric to feel left out."

Eric and Lucas stood, embraced then started to make out like they were two teenagers in the back of a 65' Cadillac. Their shirts were off of them and on the floor by now and their toned chests were exposed. I was totally enjoying the view, so I unzipped my skirt and shimmied out of it.

I slid off the couch and onto my knees between them. I started rubbing their crotches. Both men then undid their pants and I got the pleasure of pulling them down. My blouse was off in minutes. My husband has a big dick. I am not going to say it's 16 inches long and as big around as a soup can, because that is not true and I would never lie to my readers, but Eric is rather well endowed in that department. Lucas was also on the big side. His was six inches already and growing fast.

The boys had moved onto nipple play. I had sucked my husband off tons of times and I wanted to try something new. I took Lucas' dick in my mouth and started to play with his balls. Then I moved to my husband and did the same. I moved back to Lucas and decided to test the waters. More prissily I decided to stick my fore finger in his ass. Much to my dismay but not surprise it came back with traces of poo on it.

As I said before I am a bit of a neat freak and so this would not do. I cleaned my finger on Eric's boxers and said, "Boys."

They didn't stop kissing.

"Uh, boys." I called again and when they didn't listen, I slapped them both on the shaft of their cocks. That got their attention.

I stood and took a moment to center myself. "Hence forth I shall refer to you two as "Boys." Because you are my boy toys. Is that understood."

They both nodded. It was such a rush.

"I am in charge, is that understood?"

They both nodded. Stronger rush.

"Eric honey. I want you to take Lucas up to our bathroom and get him ready like I got you ready this afternoon. Make sure he knows the safe word."

Eric grinned. Lucas looked perplexed. "Don't worry sweety you'll love it. Just don't love it too much as I want you on my bed and ready when I get up there. Do you understand. Eric?"

"Yes, Linda. No funny business." Eric looked a little disappointed.

"Don't worry there will be plenty of funny business for everyone." I assured him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

While the boys went upstairs to clean themselves up, I finished up down stairs. I gave them 20 minutes, which was more than it should take but then that left Eric a few minutes to play with his old friend before I came up. "Are you boys ready for me?" I asked walking up the stairs.

I walked into the room to find both of my men laying bent over the edge of the bed with asses ready for inspection. I inserted my fore finger into Lucas' ass again and this time my finger came out nearly as pristine as it went in. I walked over to my husband and repeated the procedure not because I was worried, he wasn't clean, I knew he was, I had given him an enema earlier, but because I knew he liked it. "Good job, boys. Cleanliness is next to godliness."

I sat on the end of the bed. "Lucas, come here. Eric my pussy needs licking."

Both men obey immediately and I was so turned on by it. I knew I had Eric whipped and to order him around was fun but to do it to a person I just met was euphoric. "I really want this to work Lucas. I feel that honesty and communication is the only way that any relationship can work."

"Me too." Lucas agreed.

"I like to dominate men. I like my men to be clean. I like to watch others people doing stuff not necessarily just having sex and I really like both of my holes filled at the same time. Eric likes everything even slightly connected to sex. Exhibitionism, shoes, spanking, bondage, you name it. The only things he is not into, and neither am I, is kiddy porn, animals or scat." I explained.

"I'm not sure what I'm into. I have only tried a few things. The enema thing was fun. I like to be dominated and I am willing to try anything except those things you mentioned. I am not into those either." Lucas agreed, then asked, hope in his eyes, "May I call you Mistress?"

"Of course, you may sweety." I said running my finger down between his pecks. "Eric likes me to call him slut and whore and fag. Do you like that too?"

Lucas smiles, "Oh yes please, Mistress."

"Eric, is my pussy ready for Lucas' dick?" I asked.

"More than ready," Eric answered and not to be left out of the name game added, "Mistress."

I laid back on the bed and Lucas inserted his dick. I was so wet it slid right in all the way up to his balls. Before it had been six inches long but now it felt more like eight. Eric joined me on the bed and started to suck on my nipples. "Oh God that feels good Lucas. Eric you're a limp noodle compared to Lucas here. That's what I get for marrying a fag that only wants to fuck guys."

"His dick is so big, Mistress." Eric put in.

"It is but keep your hands off of it you gay slut. For now, it's all mine. Maybe later I will let him fuck you too but only if you're a really good boy." I advised him.

Lucas fucked me with long strokes. He was not as big as Eric and he didn't know how to hit all my favorite spots, but he would learn in time. Sweat made his body glistened and I couldn't believe how good this had turned out.

"Ok, switch," I commanded.

Lucas pulled out and stepped to the side and then Eric took over. "Watch him very carefully. Eric knows how I like to be pleasured and I will expect you to fuck me this way from now on."

"Yes, Mistress." Eric obeyed.

Eric started with slow easy strokes just like Lucas but then as he felt my pussy get wetter and wetter he started pulling in and out faster. "Oh yes." I instructed. "That's it. Fuck that pussy, fuck that pussy harder. Are you watching, Lucas?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lucas responded.

"Ok switch," I commanded again.

Eric and Lucas switched places and Eric slapped Lucas on the ass like he was getting put in for the fourth quarter. Why do men do that? Lucas mimicked Eric perfectly and before long I was really feeling good. It was time to take it up a notch. "Hey Eric. My legs are getting tired hold them up for me." I ordered.

I felt a little bad about what was about to happen. Eric and I had planned this beforehand and since it sound fun I figured we could give it a try. Eric moved up behind Lucas so that as Lucas pulled out of me his butt brushed up against Eric's dick. After a few minutes of this Eric moved back a little and grabbed the lube off the night stand. He applied lube to his dick and gave me a signal he was ready. "Hey Lucas." I said motioning to him to lean over.

Lucas did and I kissed him then as he pulled back a little. "You're about to be Eric's bitch." I whispered.

Eric then stuck his dick into Lucas' ass. Lucas was not ready for the surprise but was definitely into it. I was too because now with the added weight of my husband fucking Lucas, Lucas' dick was going deeper into my pussy. Before long we were all moving in sync and all of us were letting out a series of grunts and moans that could only be described as animalistic.

"Oh Mistress." Eric said over the din. "His ass is so tight. I need to cum. May I cum?"

I waited and didn't respond. Lucas chimed in a few seconds later, "Me too, Mistress. I need to cum. May I cum?"

"Eric you may cum." I gave him permission and from the sound of his grunt he did.

Eric was spent and so he laid down on the bed next to me. Lucas tried but he was new to this and hadn't had as much practice. "Please Mistress. I really need to cum. I am trying to be good but your honey pot is milking my dick and I can't hold it."

I twisted his nipples to make it even harder to hold on. "I'm going to count to 30. You may cum on 30."

Lucas strained and concentrated hard. He must have been thinking of cold showers or small engine repairs but he was weakening. I made it to 12 and he blew his load filling my pussy with his cum.

Eric let out a, "Dude."

Lucas pulled out and fell to his knees. "I am so sorry Mistress. You are so hot and Eric just felt so good in my ass..."

"Silence." I ordered. "Eric, bring me my gloves and the brush."

"Yes, Mistress." Eric was really play acting now and Lucas looked miserable. I had to admit it was making me wet again.

Then Eric knelt directly in front of my pussy. "May I remove the unauthorized cum Mistress?"

I smiled down at Eric. "Of course, you may. You were a good boy."

Lucas started to grovel. "I am so sorry, Mistress."

I turned on him. "I said silence. You're only making it worse."

I patted Eric on the shoulder signaling him to rise. "Good boy. I know I can always count on you."

I took the gloves from Eric and slowly, maliciously put them on. "Eric, bend Lucas over the bed facing the head board."

Eric did as instructed. "Now Lucas. Did I give you permission to cum?"

"No, Mistress."

"Are you allowed to cum without permission?"

"No, Mistress."

"What were my exact instructions?" I asked.

"I could cum after you counted to 30, Mistress."

"And how high did I count?" I asked.

"12."

"Is 12, 30?"

"No, Mistress."

"I am going to have to punish you for this infraction."

"Yes, Mistress."

I could not believe how wet this was making me. I held out my hand to Eric for the brush. Eric read my signals perfectly and handed me the brush. "May I watch, Mistress?" Eric asked.

"Of course, sweety." I motioned him to the other side of Lucas as I got in position to deliver the first blow. "Monitor his cock and make sure my punishment is being received in the manner in which it was intended."

"Yes, Mistress," said Eric.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers
12