House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to rub Lucas' butt with my leather gloved hand. "You only made it to 12 before you came so I think 18 paddles would be appropriate."

"Yes, Mistress," said Lucas a little too eager.

"Thwap," the first blow was pretty light. "Thwap" his ass took another. "Why aren't you counting slut?"

"Sorry, Mistress. Two, Mistress."

"No problem. We will start over."

Thwap, "One Mistress." Thwap "Two Mistress." Thwap "Three Mistress." Thwap "Four Mistress."

I was almost a fourth done and I could not believe how much I was enjoying this. I had to stop and take a beath. "Eric. How is the boy taking it?" I asked.

"Not well, Mistress." Eric replied. "His cock is still hard and getting harder."

"I guess I will just have to spank harder." I remarked, landing another blow followed by yet another.

I had used a little more force but not much. The next four blows turned his ass from olive to pink. I started changing my point of contact with each stroke spreading the redness all over his back side. Those tennis lessons were really paying off. I got to 12 and realized I was sorry I was almost done. To prolong it a little further I paused in mid strike, he flinched and then I hit his bottom.

I rubbed his butt some more it, was defiantly red. Then leaned in close to his ear. Breaking out of character for just a moment I asked quietly, "Eric told you the safe word, right?"

"Yes, Mistress." He responded.

Only five to go. I was going to make these count. I increased the force of the blows. "You like that slut?"

"14, Yes, Mistress."

Thwap, "You like that bitch?"

"15, Yes Mistress."

Thwap, "You are such a fucking fag."

"16, Yes Mistress."

Thwap, "Good for nothing, homo."

"17, Yes Mistress."

Since this was the last spank and he had not used the safe word, I upped the force one last time to about the speed I would use for a good back hand shot.

Thwap "That should teach you."

"18, yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress"

I had cum at least twice and was defiantly going to have to do more cardio and get my arm in better shape as my elbow was starting to hurt. I collapsed on the bed and broke character. "Ok boys. I think I am done for tonight. I don't know how those porn star women do it." I looked at them both. "How about you?"

They both nodded their assent. "How is your ass Lucas? I hope I didn't hurt you."

"I'm not going to lie, it's a little tender but holy shit that was fun." Lucas responded.

"Eric dear. Could you grab Lucas an ice pack for his butt?"

"Of course, my love." Eric responded. He came to the bed side. "Do you want anything?"

"Just my boys cuddled up with me." I answered with a smile.

I crawled to the middle of the bed and Lucas moved in on the left side of the bed facing me. Eric must have literally run down and back up the stairs as he was back in what seemed like no time. He laid the cool but not cold cloth on Lucas' butt, then got into bed behind me. He must also have cum watching me spank Lucas as his member was completely limp. I smiled so happy to be the meat in the middle of my man sandwich.

We must have laid like that for an hour. An occasional hand brushed my butt or my arm but it was heaven.

"Linda?" asked Eric.

"Yes, dear." I said dreamily.

"Did you want me to clean up?" asked Eric.

"No sweety. You two have both done enough tonight. You need your rest for the drive. I will clean up tomorrow while you're gone." I answered.

Lucas looked a little confused. "While we're gone. Where are Eric and I going?"

I started to play with Lucas's chest hair. "He's going with you to get your stuff. Bring what you need and put the rest in one of those storage pod things."

Lucas was a lot more awake now. He propped himself up on one elbow. "But we haven't even had a chance to look at places?"

"Sure, we have." I said, spreading my arms wide. "I really like this one and the landlady is hot."

"She's pretty stacked as well." Eric joked.

I patted his cock playfully. Lucas was still thinking. I could see the gears turning in his head. "You want me to move in with you?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I know it's a little fast but we really like you and we really want you to stay with us," I said more seriously.

"It will be just like in college except with a hot girl," Eric added.

"I would sleep with you every night?" Lucas asked.

"When you want to. I was thinking of giving you one of the bedrooms in the basement. For when you need alone time. It has a walk out through the garage. That way if you ever want to bring a 'friend' home," I made air quotation marks with my fingers, "so you don't feel like you're living with your parent's."

"You wouldn't mind if I dated other people from time to time?" Lucas asked.

"We would mind, naturally, but we respect your judgment and we would only ask that you be careful." I said matter-of-factly.

"Wow. I can't believe how perfect you guys are." He hesitated another minute then said, "Yes. Of course, Yes." We had a group hug. "And don't worry about a storage unit. I have not lived in one place for more than six months for the last five years. I rented the apartment furnished and what personal items I have will easily fit in my Honda Pilot."

"Good, it's all settled then." Lucas laid back down and I put his arms around my shoulders as if he was a blanket. Eric wrapped his arms around my midsection and we all fell asleep to the sound of our individual breathing.

12