All Comments on 'House Guest'

by 88girfriend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, the second I saw "my husband tried wearing panties" I knew this was going straight to the Crazy Train Cuck Station. What utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While not necessarily my cup of tea, this definitely fits the Loving Wives category, as well as group, interracial and bdsm. It’s a damn shame that some of the commenters on here are so narrow minded that they absolutely cannot fathom that sex can fall under many different categories. It truly show just how ignorant people can be.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

"Extramarital fun", it is that. Seems more BDSM than LW, but boundaries are a bit flexible. I'm not a particular fan of Femdom fiction but this seems to hit all the right story points.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Well written, just not my cup of tea. It could have been in a few different categories and it did fit here. Problem with this category is that not only are LW readers way more critical in our comments and grades, we tend to mostly be heterosexual men and don't respond well to gay male content.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

this 3some could be expanded to a whole series, covering many months

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user88girfriend@88girfriend
I hope you enjoy my stories. I have tried to created my own universe where all the characters from many of my stories live and oftentimes interact with each other in crossovers. I am a very open minded person and respect all, constructive comments, good or bad. I have incor...