House Guest

Story Info
Dave is seduced by their house guest.
2.8k words
4.66
10.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

Dave felt someone pulling at his arm, and he turned to see his girlfriend there.

"Dave, come with," Maisy whispered, pulling him away. Apologizing to whoever he had been speaking to, he followed her into the kitchen, slowly snaking through people as they did. Their house, their new house, he reminded himself, was full of people they'd invited to their house warming.

The party was in full swing, everyone having a good time, and Dave was seriously tipsy by this point.

"I want you to meet someone," she said, before stopping in front of a guy. Dave looked him up and down as was normal when meeting someone new. He was short, only maybe 5 foot 8, with blonde shaggy hair. He clearly kept in shape; he had a trim figure that didn't seem to show much fat. He had a smile on his face as Maisy stepped up to him.

"Jack, this is my boyfriend, Dave," she introduced, "Dave, this is my old friend Jack, he's just back from Spain after sooo long."

"Hi," Dave said, taking the other guy's offered hand, which having spent time in the sun of Spain was well tanned.

"Nice to meet you," Jack smiled, "Maisy was just telling me all about you."

"Nothing bad I hope," Dave laughed.

"Nope, nothing to worry about there." Jack smiled.

"Right, I need to mingle," Maisy said, "I'll leave you two to get to know each other. And Jack," she paused, "keep your hands to yourself, this one is mine," she smiled, showing she was joking.

"What did she mean by that?" Dave asked, puzzlement on his face as he took a swig of beer.

"Oh nothing, I'm gay, and in the past I MAY have had designs on one of her ex boyfriends. You're safe though, unless you want me to," Jack smiled flirtatiously.

Dave wasn't sure how to react to that, so just laughed it away. There was a n edge of nervousness in that laugh, because what Jack didn't know, what no one knew, was Dave had some Bi thoughts, he'd occasionally thought about being with another guy. Not that he would cheat on Maisy, he told himself.

Bringing himself back to their conversation, he relaxed as he got to know Jack. They continued to chat, topping up their drinks several times as the conversation flowed. Jack was a tactile person he found, often reaching out and touching Dave to emphasise a point. Strangely, Dave found he didn't mind the touches, and Jack smiled to himself every time Dave didn't say something about his touches.

Dave was beginning to feel the effects of the drink, the edges of his vision a little blurry, having to focus more on what Jack was saying. The time flew by, and Miasy had rejoined them when Jack spoke out.

"I should be going now,"

"nonsense," Maisy said "you've got nowhere near to stay, you can stay in the snug.

"Are you sure?" jack asked.

"of course. Dave, do you want to go and help Jack set things up,"

"Sounds good," Dave replied, "and maybe we can have a couple of games of fifa down there before we come back."

"Dave, you're host," Maisy admonished him "you have to be social."

"Yes dear," Dave smiled, raising his eyebrows to Jack who just smiled.

Dave grabbed the spare duvet and lead Jack down the stairs into the snug. Maisy left them to it, returning to the dwindling number of gusts.

They entered the room, and Dave dumped the duvet on the sofa. "This pulls out into a bed when you want it, but for now shall we leave it up and have a game of FIFA?"

"What about your guests?" Jack asked, cheekily.

"You're a guest too," Dave replied "so I am still technically socialising."

"Ha," Jack replied, taking a seat on the sofa.

Dave turned on the console, and passed a controller to Jack. However, no sooner had they started to play, than one of the controllers gave up, the battery run out.

"Fuck," Dave said, throwing his controller to the floor "I don't have any spare batteries. I suppose we best get back to the party."

"Or sit here for a minute," Jack replied "all that chatter was giving me a headache."

"Good plan," Dave replied, flopping back onto the sofa, the two of their bodies side by side.

Silence descended on them. Almost as if he knew what was going to happening, Dave turned to face Jack. Gently, Jack reached out and pulled Dave's lips to his. A slight moan escaped his lips, a moment of resistance as Jack's tongue slowly probed, before it gave in and he opened his mouth, his lips gently responding to the attention from Jack. Turning his body, he leant closer to Jack, their kiss still gentle, tentative.

Suddenly, they heard the snug door open, and footsteps echoed.

"Are you guys coming back up, "Maisy asked. Dave immediately sprang away from Jack guiltily as Maisy entered the room.

"I might have known," she said, and Dave briefly had a heart attack, thinking she had seen them kissing, before she added" I told you, no FIFA!".

Letting out a sign of relief, Jack replied, "Sorry," and then followed Maisy back up the stairs, leaving Jack alone, smiling to himself, before following them back to the party.

The rest of the party was a blue, Dave's mind awhirl with what had happened. He barely registered people leaving, cleaning up, and even when Maisy dragged him up their room, letting her dress fall to the floor revealing her naked body, Dave's mind was still elsewhere. They had sex, the usual passion somehow dimmed for Dave, before drifting off to sleep.

The following morning Dave awoke. Surprised to not have much of a hangover, he rolled over, feeling that Maisy wasn't there. He heard her in the en-suite shower, and so grabbing a dressing gown, he wrapped it around his naked body, and headed to the kitchen to make coffee.

He turned the corner and stood in shock. Jack was already up, and standing in the kitchen wearing just his boxers. Dave looked on as Jack faced the sink, his eyes somehow drawn to the tight ass beneath the boxers. He saw the tan lines where Jack's body hadn't been in the sun, the white contrasting to the darker tan skin. Jack must have sensed him, and turned, giving Dave an uninterrupted view of his cock, the bulge obvious against the tight boxers.

Dragging his eyes back up to Jack's he stammered,

"Good morning,"

"Morning, sorry, I normally sleep like this and thought I could sneak up and back before you guys were awake." Despite his words, Jack made no move to cover up or leave the kitchen as Dave made a coffee.

Five minutes later, Maisy came into the kitchen, tight leggings and a running top covering her lithe body.

"Seriously, after last night, how can you go running?" Dave said.

"Because of last night," she said, "I need to detox. You know this is my thing." With that, she gave him a peck on the lips, and slowly jogged to the door. A moment later the door slammed to as she stepped outside.

Jack looked at Dave questioningly.

"Every day," Dave signed, "An hour every day, I don't know how she manages it."

With that, he missed the twinkle in Jack's eye.

"So, she'll be gone an hour then?" Jack said, stepping closer to Dave.

"At least," Dave sighed, missing the cue.

"Well, then, why don't we continue what we started last night." Jack said, stepping close to Dave. Dave backed up, but his retreat was cut off by the kitchen counter.

"And don't say it was just the drink talking," Dave said, running his hands gently up and down the collar of Dave's dressing gown, "I know when someone wants it, and you want it."

With that he closed the distance to Dave's lips. Dave was still trying to form words of protest as the warm lips pressed against his. Those words died on his lips as Jack's tongue fluttered against his closed lips. He moaned softly as he felt Jack's hand slip under his dressing gown, caressing his chest. Jack seized the change, slipping his tongue into Dave' open mouth, and all resistance was gone. With a moan of frustration Dave responded, returning the kiss with equal passion. Jack's hands were both inside his dressing gown now, opening the top half as they caressed his skin. Dave reached around, and pulled Jack in close, his hands automatically reaching down and grabbing Jack's ass.

AS their bodies pressed together, Dave felt Jack grow hard, his bugle pressing against his body. Strangely he found this not unpleasant, and his own dick responded in kind. Jack noticed, and broke their kiss briefly.

"See I told you that you wanted this."

"Shut up," Dave said, pulling him close and kissing him once more.

Jack's hands reached down, and pulled at the belt of the gown. Undoing the bow, the gown flopped open, and with a shrug of his shoulders, fell to the ground, leaving Dave naked. Jack reached down, and took hold of Dave's cock as they kissed, slowly running his hand up and down the cut 6-inch length, getting it to full hardness.

Breaking their kiss he sank to his knees, causing Dave to gasp as he took the tip of his cock into his mouth. Another gasp of pleasure as his tongue darted out, licking the pre-cum that was forming on the tip of his dick. He continued to tease for a few moments, bobbing his head back and forth over the tip, is hand tugging at the bottom half of Dave's cock.

Dave was panting now, his back leant up against the counter as Jack started to take more into his mouth, clearly a pro. The kitchen no echoed to the soft sound of Jack gagging on Dave's cock, taking it' full length in before pulling back out. Jack reached around, and his hands grabbed hold of Dave's ass, squeezing them as he pulled the eager cock into his mouth. Slowly, he let his hands wander, until one of his fingers was tracing around Dave's tight hole.

"Fuck," Dave moaned, as Jack teased his hole, running one finger around the edge as he continued to bob up and down on Dave's cock.

"Mmmm" Dave moaned again as Jack slipped one finger into his tight ass, slowly toying with it. This was too much for Dave to bear, and although he tried to hold back, he could feel himself tipping over the edger.

"I'm cumming," he moaned, before letting a torrent of cum explode into Jack's mouth. For his part Jack kept his mouth clamped on Dave's cock, revelling in the taste of the cum flooding his mouth, seeping down his chest. He continued to milk Dave's cock until the cum was gone, and then swallowed it all.

He let Dave's cock flop from his mouth, a trail of saliva and cum dripping down his chin as he did. Smiling, he stood again, and kissed Dave, who willingly replied. The taste of his own cum on the other man's lips was strange, but also weirdly erotic as their tongues entwined again.

"My turn," Jack whispered, "Bend over."

Dave responded willingly, although a little nervous. Resting his arms on the worksurface, he offered his ass towards jack. The white skin stood out from his tanned legs, as he felt Jack's hands caressing his ass once more.

"Nice pert butt," Jack smiled, giving it a playful slap, before darting his tongue out to Dave's hole.

"Fuck," Dave cried, a shiver running through his body.

"You like?" Jack replied, before doing it again, getting the same response.

"Yeh," Dave panted, "I do."

Jack responded by continuing to probed Dave's ass with his tongue, teasing and lubricating the hole. He stopped, and slowly inserted on of his fingers into Dave's ass. Slowly, gently, he toyed with it, his finger sliding in and out of Dave's ass. Soon it was followed by another as Dave's muscles relaxed to the invasion, the two fingers gliding in and out.

"You ready?" Jack asked. Dave just nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Jack stood, and slowly guided his rock-hard cock, standing out proudly from his body, towards Dave's ass. Dave felt it rubbing up and down his crack for a moment, before Jack guided it towards his ass.

"Nggghgh" Dave moaned, as the head tried to push into his tight hole.

"Just relax," Jack said, pulling back before pushing forward once more.

"Ahhh," Dave moaned as more of Jack's cock slid into his eager ass, which even now was stretching to accommodate the cock.

"That's it" Jack encouraged, slowly sliding more of his length in. Before long the burning sensation was gone, and instead Dave was feeling a pleasurable feeling of being filled completely.

Jack seemed to sense this, and slowly increased his pace, rather than just pushing into Dave, he actively began fucking him, hips moving in time as he slammed his dick into Dave's ass.

Dave responded, pushing his ass back onto Jack's dick, loving the feeling of the cock sliding into his ass, the meaty slap as their bodies met.

"You like that big dick?" Jack moaned into Dave's ear.

"So much," Dave moaned, all thoughts about girls and Maisy gone form his mind, all that mattered was the dick inside of him.

They continued this way for what seemed an eternity, but was probably not, before Jack slowed.

"I like to look the guy I'm fucking in the eyes as I cum in them," he said, stepping back and letting his cock slid out of Dave's ass, leaving the other guy feeling empty.

Quickly he grabbed a chair from the table and sat on it, holding his dick erect. Dave turned, and stepped over. Slowly he straddled Jack, and carefully lowered himself onto the hard cock, his arms resting on the chair back either side of Jack's head. This change in angle made him gasp as he slid all the way down jack's length, his ass resting on Jack's legs.

He looked down, gazed into Jack's eyes and bowed his head, kissing the other guy fiercely. He continued to kiss Jack as his legs took the weight, lifting his body up before letting it slide down Jack's cock again. He continued this for a few times, before Jack started to buck his hips, fucking him from below as he slid down, forcing his cock deeper into Dave's ass.

"Ahhh," Dave panted as he bounced up and down on Dave's cock. He suddenly realised he was hard again, his cock bouncing around, rigid. He wanted to have the release of cumming, but his arms were supporting him, but with a particularly hard thrust, Jack's fucking tipped him over the edge and he came again, spurting his cum all over Jack's chest.

"Mmm," Jack moaned, and started to fuck Dave's ass with renewed vigour. Dave looked down into Jack's eyes, their gazes locking as Jack came, pumping his cum into Dave's ass. Dave wiggled his ass, squeezing Jack's cock for the last of the cum. His legs ached from this position, and he slowly stepped off Jack, feeling the cum running down his legs as the cock came free. He stood there, chest panting and looked down at Jack. His chest was also heaving, Dave's cum shining on his tanned skin.

"See, I told you that you wanted it," Jack smiled, and Dave blushed, realising how much he did.

"We better tidy up," Dave said "before Maisy gets back."

"Shower sounds good," Jack smiled, "and we still have a bit more time. Why don't you lead the way."

Blushing, Jack led the way up the stairs to their ensuite. He stepped into the shower, and turned on the water. Turning, he found Jack standing behind him. Without shame, he kissed Jack again, their hands exploring each other's body as they kissed, slower and more sensual this time as the water cascaded over their bodies. They were spent from their earlier fucking, but this didn't stop their hands from rubbing each other all over, lingering on each other's cocks as they cleaned themselves off.

"I better go," Jack smiled," stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, "Before I lose control and take you again, what would Maisy say if she found us fucking in the shower."

"I dread to think," Dave smiled, letting the other man leave.

It was a short time later, and both of them were in the kitchen, this time clothed, when Maisy came in through the door.

"Good run?" Dave asked, as she grabbed a drink, sweat running over her body.

"Definitely. You should try doing some exercise now and then. Right, I'm off for a shower."

"I did." Dave whispered softly as she left, causing Jack to smile.

whields
whields
147 Followers