House Keeper's Revenge

Story Info
House keeper uses a client to send husband revenge photos.
2.8k words
4.32
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk awoke to the sound of the shower turning on down the hall.

"Strange." Dirk thought as he grabbed for his phone off the bedside table to check the time. "8am, Sophia said she was leaving early to get back to Newport for a morning meeting, I wouldn't have thought that she would have time for a shower."

Sophia was a long time friend with benefits of Dirk, once living nearby to Dirk in San Diego she now lived further north in Orange County, typically just returning getting together every few months for a night out at a wine bar followed by a night of nonjudgmental fulfillment of each other's sexual desires. Sophia was a proud woman, 34 years old, successful, her beautiful face sported beautiful large brown eyes and plump lips. Standing at 5'6 with long dark wavy hair that flowed midway down her back creating an arrow pointing down to her large latina backside. Despite her passion for triathlons she maintained her curves, her large butt was complimented nicely by large round breasts and a ever so slightly plush tummy.

The evening before had been their typical visit, dinner at a nice restaurant and a bottle of wine followed by returning to Dirk's home for an evening of pleasure.

"Well," Dirk thought with a grin, "if she's still here might as well take advantage."

Dirk laid back in the bed adjusting the sheets to leave his naked lower body exposed covering his chest, face and arms with the sheet as if he had adjusted himself to avoid the light to continue sleeping. He began to stroke his cock with hopes of Sophia coming into the room and seeing him there, sleeping with his "morning wood" exposed kicking off a morning of fun.

He heard the shower turn off and the sound of footsteps coming down the hall. Dirk dropped his now erect cock in a smack against his stomach and laid back pretending to be asleep.

He heard a slight tapping on the door but kept his eyes shut, carrying on with his charade.

......

One Hour Earlier

Rocio looked at herself in the dingy bar bathroom mirror and wiped a tear from her eye. "25 of the best years of my life wasted by that bastard" she thought. Rocio had her daughter when she was 16 years old, the father disappeared as soon as she discovered she was pregnant and she struggled to raise her daughter on her own. When Rocio was 22, she met and married Jose, a man who accepted Rocio and her daughter and promised to love them forever. He was a few years older and had a good job as a bus driver. Rocio began cleaning homes of wealthy families in Coronado and other affluent areas of San Diego, she made strong connections with each family and they loved to have her. Problems arose in the marriage after a few years, Jose had a wandering eye and was constantly putting Rocio down about her appearance in comparison to the women he gawked at from across the bar or restaurant. Always complaining that she didn't suck his dick often enough and didn't fill his needs. Pig.

"I did everything I could to please him" she thought. She had gotten plastic surgery to have larger breasts. Botox to keep her face tight and wrinkle free. Looking in the mirror a sexy woman was looking back, but for so long she did not see that in herself. She had a little extra weight but who doesn't as you begin to approach 50. The final straw was when she found photos on Jose's phone of him getting a blowjob from a female bus driver in the back of an empty bus. She spent 25 years being put down by him, having him come home drunk and quickly ram into her with his chubby short dick 3-4 times before cumming and falling asleep, leaving her to pleasure herself in the shower alone and this is how it ends. She couldn't believe it.

Her daughter Magdalena had gone to college and graduate school successfully earning her MBA with a focus on finance. She was now 31, living with her own apartment in a nice neighborhood and a great job working for a financial firm. And now here Rocio was, staying on her daughter's couch while she figures out where to go next. She slipped out of the house pretending to have an early home to clean but was really slipping away to have a drink at the Silver Fox, the only bar she knew to be open at 7am and was close by.

The dimly lit bar with a few pool tables and games was sparsely populated at this time of the morning so she was able to sit alone and have a drink and think about what she was now considering a failure. She had one appointment today to clean for Dirk Jones, a mid 30s man who had been successful within real estate and now lived in a beautiful home overlooking San Diego Bay. Handsome and kind she could not think of an easier client to deal with on a day like today. In many ways she felt that the tall handsome man would be a great fit for her daughter Magdalena.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her deep V-neck shirt showed off her ample cleavage and she put finishing touches to her makeup, she may be cleaning the house but still wanted to look good, not like someone who had spent the night crying on her daughter's sofa.

As she closed her tab and ordered an Uber a group message popped up, a message to Rocio and Jose from Magdalena saying "Jose you have no idea what you screwed up! We are all better without you!"

Rocio smiled, she had raised her daughter right. She jumped in the back seat of the arriving Toyota Prius and went off across town to Dirk's house.

Around 7:45 they arrived and she approached the door, it was Tuesday, their normal day for cleaning was Thursday but they had recently agreed to switch days of the week, Dirk had forgotten last time so she was hopeful that he remembered this time and was home.

Just as she was about to ring the doorbell the door opened surprising Rocio and the curvy beautiful woman inside.

"I'm so sorry!" Sophia exclaimed after seeing how she had startled Rocio.

Rocio apologized in return and explained she was there to clean.

Sophia let her inside and said "Dirk should be up soon so feel free to get started" and headed off quickly to her car in the driveway.

Rocio worked her way into the home, the living room opened to a beautiful large balcony overlooking the airport and San Diego Bay, empty wine bottles and articles of Dirk's clothing littered the room as she began to clean. Rocio finished off the last pour of Pinot Noir from one of the bottles. "Let's keep this buzz going" she said to herself.

"At least this guy knows how to wine and dine a lady" Rocio thought as she picked up a condom wrapper from the kitchen floor to toss it in the trash. Rocio stood up, in front of her was the kitchen island with a large bay window on the other side, she pictured Dirk and the mystery woman she from the door pressed against the island, his hard cock straining against his pants pressing into her thigh as they kissed. Maybe she was sitting on the island, Dirk kneeling on the floor with his face buried in the woman's crotch tasting her sweet juices while he opened the condom and slid it onto his hard cock. Or perhaps she was bent over the island looking out over the view with him thrusting away behind her.

Rocio imagined the sound of the skin on skin slapping from a good hard fuck over the kitchen counter and found herself aroused. She ran one hand across her breast feeling, her hard nipple and slipped the other down the front of her jeans to give her pussy a slow rub. She bit her lower lip as she continued to rub her wet pussy and now pinched on her nipple. It felt so wrong knowing he was somewhere in the house but she didn't care, she needed to feel this. The images of the lean, fit Dirk naked with his hard cock thrusting into the curvy woman as she was bent over the counter flowed through her mind.

She leaned back against the fridge and her body convulsed, her mouth opening with a gasp as she experienced her orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked around, listening to see if she had caused any disturbance. Everything seemed fine so she gathered herself and continued to clean. After quickly finishing straightening the main floor she headed upstairs and decided to start with the bathroom, she quietly cleaned the sink and toilet and sprayed cleaner all over the shower then turned on the shower, taking the wand and spraying down the soapy walls. After they were clean she turned off the shower and made her way down the hall. She hadn't seem Dirk yet, so planned to peek inside the room to see if he was still asleep. If he was she would continue to another part of the house until he awoke.

She slowly walked down the hallway to the partly ajar doorway to the bedroom. She peeked her head inside and a low gasp escaped her mouth as she peered inside.

......

Rocio peered around the room, directly in front of her was Dirk, naked, partially covered with sheets with a large erection laying against his toned torso. His cock was probably 6.5 to 7 inches, much larger than Jose's. His chiseled abs rose and fell with his breaths, every now and then his cock would twitch and bounce.

She leaned back against the hallway wall. Her nipples were hard and she could feel the wetness returning to her pussy.

"I'm going to show Jose what he is missing" she whispered to herself.

Rocio stepped back to the door and tapped lightly to see if Dirk would stir but there was no motion. She looked at the empty wine glasses and thought "He's probably still drunk asleep. I can do it" as she slowly slipped into the room and approached the bed.

......

Dirk felt a warm hand lightly grasp his hard cock. He felt the hand gently pick it up and give it a slow tug. He deeply inhaled, feeling the blood rush to the tip of his swelling cock. "I'm glad to see Sophia skipped the meeting" he thought. He could feel pressure on the bed as she lowered herself next to his crotch. The slow jerking continued when suddenly he heard the high pitched "snap" of an iphone camera followed by a gasp.

Dirk lifted his head pulling off the sheet.

"Rocio!" he exclaimed. There was his house keeper, laying next to him on the bed, her arm extended phone in hand taking a selfie holding his hard cock.

......

Rocio quietly worked her way over to the bed and delicately reached out to take Dirk's hard cock in her hand. As she picked it up she froze, waiting for a reaction, there was none so she took a moment to admire the cock in front of her. As she had guessed it was about 6.5", nothing like what you see in porn movies but still a good size, she could barely wrap her hand around it. She gave it a slight squeeze and pull and felt her face reddening as she watched the blood rush into the cock causing the head to swell. A small bead of precum appearing at the tip.

"Now is the time" she thought as she took out her phone and put the camera into selfie mode. "Jose is going to see who can suck a dick now."

She extended her arm with the phone, as she leaned down next to the cock, angling the camera to capture her cleavage, the hard cock and her open mouth just inches from the tip. Her thumb reached for the "capture" button and pressed.

"SNAP" the phone squeaked out.

"FUCK" she thought. The phone wasn't on silent!

She looked up at Dirk as he sat up and pulled the sheet from his face.

"Rocio!" He said with a look of shock on his face.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Jones I can explain!" Rocio cried, panic began to set in, still holding his cock her grip tightened in fear. She felt it throb back in response.

She let go as he covered himself with the sheet. She noticed his hard cock still made a nice "tent" as he sat up in bed.

"I'm so sorry! My husband cheated on me and I wanted put that bastard in his place! I have been drinking and I'm so sorry I never should have done this!" she cried as her eyes began to tear. "I'm fired for sure" she thought.

Dirk sat in bed and took a deep breath. To say that he had never had a fantasy about his sexy latina house keeper would be a lie. He often watched her work around the house and admired her butt and large firm breasts that strained against her shirt. Sometimes he would even jerk his cock in another room of the house hoping she would walk in on him or catch a glimpse through the doorway. He had totally forgot that the day of the week changed that she would be coming to clean.

She was a sexy woman. His horniness had not left despite being startled, there she sat in front of him, silent, waiting for his response.

Dirk took a deep breath and looked into her eyes and said "If you want to send him a photo, I think we can do much better than that."

Rocio couldn't believe her ears. Not only was she not fired but this handsome, naked man was now volunteering to be a part of her revenge?

"What do you have in mind?" Rocio asked, her interest peaking.

"Take your shirt off and climb on top of me. You can send him a photo of me eating your pussy as you lick my cock"

Rocio was in shock, excitement filled her body as she stripped off her clothes, Dirk laid back on the bed and she turned to straddle over him, her now wet pussy was right as his face. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her lips as she lowered herself down towards his cock, she pulled her breasts forward and picked up his cock, placing it between them. As she raised the camera, capturing the tip of his cock just outside his mouth and her large breasts on either side of it she felt Dirk's tongue running along her pussy lips. "MMmmmmm" she moaned as his tongue ran the length of her pussy.

Dirk heard the sound of the camera snapping away as he tasted her sweet pussy juices. He licked and sucked as he felt the tip of his cock enveloped in her warm mouth. The snapping of the camera continued as he felt her take his length into her mouth. He increased the speed of his licking as she increased the speed of her jerking and sucking. He felt her body begin to quiver as she approached her orgasm.

Rocio felt his balls tightening as he prepared to cum and her body tensed as her orgasm grew. She took one last photo and threw the phone down putting both hands on the bed in front of her to stabilize as her orgasm arrived.

She cried out and closed her eyes and felt ropes of cum hitting her face and breasts. When she regained her composure she picked up the phone and took one last picture of her face and breasts covered in cum with the cock in hand.

She tapped the send button and selected the most recent message that showed "Jose" as the recipient.

"See what you're missing now?" she typed in the text box and pressed send.

She pulled herself off of Dirk's body and sat next to him in bed and let out a breath. That was just what she needed.

Then her phone rang as a text message arrived. It was from Magdalena on the group text. She had left a "heart" reaction on the photo of Rocio and the hard cock.

"Oh shit" Rocio said. "I sent that to the group!"

Then a separate text message arrived from Magdalena.

"MOM! Who's cock is that?? Where r u??? I knew you had it in you <3"

Rocio smiled to herself. She was sorry that her daughter had to see those photos. But had a feeling that next time she would ask Magdalena to help clean the house she would probably say yes.

She would be there again next week.