All Comments on 'House Keeping'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 6 years ago
Liked it

Good story, liked your close best of all.

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

Awful racist low end story. I couldnt finish it.

Latinas arent just maids.

Doctors, nurses, pathologists, therapists.

Shame on you and your awful grammar. Stick to your native language or learn real EspaƱol.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 4 years agoAuthor

Dear annoying mouse... there are over 35 different dialects of Latin... as in the base language of Spanish, or Mexican, or Portuguese, or.... Not the the Americanized Spanglish made popular in a certain sub-culture. If you knew Latin, you would know this. And; if you stopped your racist rant long enough to actually read the story, you would have seen that all the main characters are Latin positive. You insult the millions of Latina workers who work in the hotel and hospitality industry. As to how far they can achieve in life? The woman of Mediterranean Latin origin I married carries a double doctorate and is a bank officer of one of the largest banks in the nation. And to put a fine point on this... This is FICTION... as in NOT REAL, A STORY... so get over yourself! Other than that, Have a nice day!

Myhands316

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...