House Keeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So basically, my husband confused you for me, and all but raped you in his sleep?" Juanita asked looking at the young woman appraisingly.

"No, no, he no rape me. He cuddled with his wife and made love to me... err her, err, well you know." Maria blushed. "I know he was sleeping and he didn't hurt me. I can see why now." She tried to reassure the woman who could ruin her life.

"Well that's good to hear. I couldn't think of my husband going to jail for rape. Although, my tits haven't pointed north like yours, since before our kids were born." She chuckled. "Damn but he is a boob man. And yes, he is very strong and determined, especially when he's been stressed." She sighed. "So, he didn't maul your tits when he came inside of you?" She looked like she didn't believe it.

"Well, not in a bad way Senora." She blushed again.

"So, no marks to let anyone know you had been ravished by my husband? That I don't believe." She put he hands on her hips.

"Well, my breasts have been tender all day, but I haven't had time to look at them after... and I had to get back to work." If it was possible, she blushed even more. "I'm so sorry Senora."

"Let me see them." Juanita stood up and made a lifting motion with her hands. "Come on I know what big tits look like, I've got them myself. Let me see what my husband did to yours." She ordered.

"Si, Senora." Maria stood up and started getting undressed.

"Where are your panties?" Juanita asked shocked when Maria's skirt fell to the floor, showing her cute dimpled ass cheeks. Juanita cold smell the younger woman's sex and her body reacted.

"I had to throw them away." Maria turned and unhooked her bra.

"They can never make a bra that supports women like us." Juanita sighed at the red marks on Maria's shoulders. "Okay, turn around and let me see the damage." She walked around and sat on the bed.

"See, not too bad." Maria blushed as she noticed the finger marks on her breasts, the cool air making her nipples hard.

"Oh, poor pussita', Lucas did a number on them. Bring them here to mama Nita." She reached for Maria. "He's a bear of a man who doesn't know his own strength. Here let me make it feel better." She started rubbing the tender flesh.

"Senora, what are you doing?" The last word ending on a squeak as one of her hard nipples found its way into the other woman's mouth.

"Just kissing it and making it feel better." She started lavishing Maria's breast with tiny kisses. "I can stop if you want me too?" She said, and pulled the other nipple into her mouth for a suck.

"I, I, I, I.... Iiieeeeee...!" She called out as Juanita's other hand found her clit and rubbed with the swirling of her tongue.

"Oh god, I need this!" Juanita said, as Maria came all over her fingers. She pulled Maria down into the bed. When a stunned Maria landed under the woman, Nita ravished her mouth with a hard kiss, while pulling at her own clothes to get them out of the way. "Help me darling, I need you so bad!" She lifted her mouth off Maria's lips long enough to say and zeroed back onto her breasts.

Maria didn't know what came over her. She pulled and ripped the blouse and pants off the woman who was claiming her. She hadn't been with another girl since she was just growing into her tits and played with a neighbor girl in the tent in their back yard. She knew some things were too instinctual to forget.

"Damn your pussy smells good enough to eat." Juanita gasped, as naked flesh rubbed naked flesh. Seconds later, Maria felt her head being straddled by thick brown thighs and a silky, musky mound aimed for her face. Sticking her tongue out, they completed the connection at the same time.

They rolled on the bed for almost an hour before Juanita yelled out. "Put a finger in my ass, I need to cum!" Maria, not caring, lubed two fingers in the drenched pussy she was eating and shoved both in ruthlessly and clamped down on the huge clit like it was a tiny dick. "Mios Dio, oh shit, oh, MARIAAaaa...." Juanita shuddered in climax, gushing her fluids into Maria's hungry mouth under her.

Maria was in pussy eating heaven, licking, sucking, and drinking of the older woman. She had forgotten how much fun it was to be with someone for more than five minutes. She forgot how it felt to give and receive attention at the same time. If she didn't like getting fucked by a man so much, she just might have gone completely lesbian. But, she was happy the way she was. These and other thoughts rambled through her head and she consumed the tangy pussy riding her face.

"Stop, stop; Damn it STOP...!" Juanita tried to yank away from the hungry mouth feasting on her. "No more, SHIT!!!" She gasped out and convulsed uncontrollably as Maria held her hips, not letting her convulsing quim out of her reach.

Maria sat back and smiled as the woman came back to herself. "You no like Nita?" She licked her lips.

"You sexy little bitch. You did that on purpose." Juanita smiled tiredly. "Get your sexy ass over here and cuddle me to sleep." She sighed. "And, no more fucking my husband unless you can come back and fuck me too. Got that, you sexy thing?" Juanita kissed Maria's neck and snuggled onto her tits using them as pillows. Five minutes later, she was sound asleep.

Maria looked down at the lady and wondered what the hell happened. How did she go from nothing from either side of the fence, to having great sex with both a husband and a wife in one day? She knew no one would believe her if she told them what had happened. So, she cleaned her face and pussy, got dressed again, and softly closed the door on the sexy sleeping Nita as she left.

*****

"Oh my god, really...? You did both of them? Ever together? I never knew you liked licking the split too!" Carla was socked and amazed at the story.

"We all got together on their last night before their son was released from hospital. They came to the hotel together and called me before the end of shift. I couldn't walk right for three days after, but neither could they. They wanted me to move with them right away, but I said no, because my life was here. They understand, I hope." Maria shrugged.

"So, how did you end up being with bebe in the oven?" Carla asked still trying to process the information.

"Lucas, he was never fixed and I never asked. We never used protection because it was already too late after the first time. He probably got me pregnant when he filled me up with his stuff the first day. It was the only time Nita didn't clean me up afterwards. Lucas is the father of my bebe, since I haven't been with anyone else. They just don't know it yet." Maria tried to shut up before she said too much.

"Yet...? Are you are going to tell them?" Carla said instantly grabbing onto the one thing Maria didn't want to go into.

"I don't know. All I know is that I can't be here anymore. I hate this place. I'm sorry Carla, but I have to go now. I have to get my paper signed by Mr. K." She started gathering her stuff. "I will miss you." She held up her hand to stop Carla from putting the car in gear. "I'll take the bus back so you can get home to Juan. Gas is so expensive." She paused for a second. "You go marry your rich gringo and teach him where that thing is supposed to go and give him lots of bebes'. You be faithful to him and keep him so happy and tired he stay faithful to you." She hugged her long time friend and got out of the car and walked away. "I'll call you if I can." She waved but didn't look back.

As she got on the bus back to her old work, she hoped she would get a warm welcome in Chattanooga. Either way, her child would be close to its father and brothers. She wanted their child to be raised by their family. It didn't matter if she was house keeper and second wife, as long as she was with a loving family.

She sighed, wondering if she could do what the corporate office wanted of her. Could she let the bendejo see her naked, knowing it was being recorded? Could she let the lecher touch the pussy Nita loved to lick, or her tits that Lucas cupped so possessively after they made love, and not cringe in disgust? Would her lovers think she cheated on them when it all came out? She would not be acting when she ran out of the office in naked terror when he expected her to suck his tiny dick. Mr. K didn't know it, but it was his last day as Manager of the hotel. Yes, it was time for a new start in a place far away from here.

"Mommy is doing this for you, my precious bebe. I hope mama Nita and poppa Lucas will understand." She told her bump as the bus jerked away from the next stop as she looked at the neighborhood of her birth for the last time.

P.S. No libertines, Wellians, McCaffryians, or English Teacher's were harmed in the writing of this story. I write these stories for myself and post them here for fun. Yes there are misspelled words, incorrect grammar, the wrong formatting, the wrong editing profiles and all the other normal happenstances that drive bibliophiles crazy. If you are not satisfied I will give you a full refund of the $0.00 you spent in reading this story.... For all other's please feel free to give constructive comments and please vote. Myhands316

12