House Mates Pt. 03

Story Info
Louise takes the mantle from Emily's teachings.
1.9k words
4.59
7.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSamuels
JSamuels
94 Followers

Jeff had felt sheepish after last night; his housemates, Emily and Louise, had pleasured him in ways he had never experienced before. They had challenged him at poker, and he had lost. They had tasked him with lasting long enough in bed to satisfy them and he had stood no chance, being forced to pull out rather than cum prematurely and embarrass him further. And finally, Emily had delivered surprisingly pleasurable humiliation: she had fingered his asshole, and this alone had made him cum all over himself.

So the morning after, as he awoke with an erection with the memories fresh on the surface of his mind, he tucked his dick into the waistband of his underwear, threw on a tee shirt and went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

Louise was holding a cup in both hands, wearing only a shirt unbuttoned to the cleavage and a thong.

"Hey, Jeffy" she smiled coyly. She noticed his erection before he could hide it. "Did you enjoy last night?"

Jeff accidentally tipped sugar over the counter in his embarrassment. "Erm... I really did, yeah" he smiled back. Louise walked over to the counter, licked her finger, dipped it into the sugar and then parted her lips to insert her finger like a glamour model teasing the lens.

"Emily and me are going out today, but come to my room in a bit when you've er... got yourself together..." she looked down to his underwear with a raised eyebrow, gave a wink and a cheeky smirk, then sauntered away, making her ass sway as much as she could.

Jeff showered and prepared himself in case something happened: he brushed his teeth and shaved, put on aftershave, dressed in a clean shirt and did his hair. When he entered Louise's room, she was straightening her hair, wearing lingerie and sitting at her make-up table.

"Jeffy, I want you to do something for me..." she purred. She guided him to the bed, where Jeff sat down, and she faced him front-on, turning her whole body and then kneeling on the floor. She placed her hands on Jeff's legs and looked up at him with her most seductive look, and Jeff thought in that moment that he'd do anything that Louise told him.

"I want you to wear this until me and Emily come back..." she whispered as she held out the chastity cage from the night before. "If you do..." she bit her lip "... I'll suck your dick when we get back. Bear in mind..." she rolled her shoulders forwards to push her breasts together "... that if you say no, I'll know not to offer anything like this again"... And at this moment, he reached her hand into the lace panties and began breathing more heavily, maintaining eye-contact with Jeff the whole time. As he nodded, his eyes transfixed on her hand, she pulled her and out of her panties, stood up and dipped her fingers into his mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned at the taste of her, and his dick stood to attention. "You'll have to get rid of that if you're going to fit in here" she motioned to the cock-cage. "Show me when you're done, and be quick - we're leaving soon." At that, she sat back at her make-up table and continued straightening her hair as if nothing had happened.

It was ten minutes before Jeff could get his dick to go down. He slipped his cock into the chastity device, clipped it on, and knocked on Louise's door again. "Come in" she cooed. Jeff entered with his dick in the device and the key in his hand. "Oh, Jeffy!" she squealed in delight at the key, which she took from him and put on her dressing table, then hugged him close to her so that he could feel her breasts against him and smell her perfume. "Let me see!..."

He took his trapped cock out and she gave it a playful tug, then she kissed him softly on the lips. They both felt the device twitch with his arousal. "Where are you guys going?" he enquired.

"None of your business, silly..." Louise teased.

It was hours later that he first felt trapped. They had left, not telling him where they were going or how long they were going for, and though it was uncomfortable to be locked away, he only noticed when he had an impulse to watch pornography. He would have to find other things to do.

What he did not expect was to have to find a comfortable way to sleep with the device attached to him that night. His customary morning erection was denied by the device, and he woke up with no response to his messages asking Louise where she had disappeared to. He tried to call, but it went straight to voicemail. He tried to call Emily, but she wasn't answering either.

It was two days later, when he had begun to worry about their safety, Louise sent him a video. It showed her with his chastity key on her necklace, dancing in a bikini with a muscular guy on a beach in a sunny location. He looked outside at the rain falling and gritted his teeth. He had been tricked into a much longer chastity than he'd agreed to. She began grinding on the guy, and Jeff's cock swelled uncomfortably within its prison.

He was relieved when it turned out to only be a one-week holiday. They returned when he was out, and when he arrived back in the evening they were waiting for him, sipping wine and laughing about their exploits.

He walked in, ready to tell Louise how unacceptable her behaviour had been, but then he noticed Katie - the girl from the club a week before when they had gone put together - sitting on the sofa and laughing with Emily and Louise. It stopped Jeff in his tracks, sine he didn't want to come across as obnoxious in front of a relative stranger.

Instead, he was forced to sit and stew whilst they recounted drunken nights that the three of them shared in Ibiza: clubbing, dancing, attending beach parties and pool parties and sunbathing. Some included detailed accounts of guys they'd fucked and some they'd just teased, and one particularly sexy guy was mentioned... Jeff swelled with frustration when hearing how they'd taken turns with him in their hotel room.

"Ryan made me cum harder than I've cum in years, maybe ever..." said Katie dreamily.

"We gave him the time of his life" said Emily. "He's messaged me every day since, you know..."

"Do you want to see it, Jeffy?" tempted Louise, holding her phone up to Jeff. "Or would you rather we showed you?..." Louise walked over to Jeff, took the key from her necklace, and held her hand out at waist length.

Five minutes later, Louise explains the rules to Jeff. It's at this point that he realises Emily has trained her very well. The girls are going to have some fun with him.

"Rule number 1: the three of us will take turns with you. Each of us will try to 'edge' you - get you to the point of orgasm, but not let you cum. When they've done this, they will switch with someone else.

Rule number 2: if you feel like you're going to cum, you need to tell the person pleasuring you. 10 means you're cumming. You have to tell them if you get to 8. If you fail to do this, you'll go back into chastity for as long as we choose.

Rule number 3: If anyone accidentally makes you cum when they know you're close, they're out. The girls not pleasuring you will be pleasuring each other. No-one gets to cum until you fail to stop yourself from cumming. Do you understand?"

Jeff nodded. His hands were tied to the headboard of Louise's king-size bed. His legs were being spread apart by a steel bar, which was manacled to each ankle: this was to ensure he couldn't stop the girls from tormenting him. He had agreed to be their plaything again, and his cock already ached for their touch.

He was fully hard, and already a clear liquid string of pre-cum was leaking from his cock. The girls stripped to their underwear and started kissing one another. Then Louise directed the action.

"I'm first, then Katie, then Emily."

Louise took a position on the bed between Jeff's legs, on her knees, stared at him intently and took the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around his throbbing tip and pushed up and down, and her tits bowed voluptuously beyond. "Eight!" he blurted, then fought his desire to ejaculate. It had been less than ten seconds.

Louise laughed and sat at the end of the bed next to Emily, tagging in Katie for her turn. Katie sat beside Jeff, let him calm down from Louise's intensity, then grabbed the base of his cock. If he was stood up, it could have held a wet towel up. It was Jeff's first time with Katie, and she wanted to play with his head whilst he was vulnerable. "Lick my pussy" she commanded as she slipped the underwear off, placed her wet slit in front of his face and hovered her mouth over his erection. She blew softly on his dick as he plunged his tongue inside her, then she began matching the pressure in her pussy with her tongue on his cock. She lifted her pussy from his face. "Out of ten, how close are you?"

"Six" he whimpered. She climbed off, put four fingers in his mouth to withdraw saliva, and toyed with the tip of his cock until he cried "Eight!" five seconds later. She watched him struggle, shifting his feet and closing his eyes, until he urge to cum died down and his limbs settled down.

Emily stepped up with an arrogance that made Jeff need her uncontrollably. She smiled broadly. "Are you thinking of last time, Jeffy-boy? You know, when I fingered your little boy-pussy?" She licked one fingertip and stroked the tip of his cock, watching the pre-cum dribble out. He breathed heavily, but she kept his gaze on her. "Answer me!"

"Yes, mistress" he stammered.

"Ah, of course you remember..." teased Emily. She had embedded the submissive element within him, so that he would always submit in her presence. She placed two fingertips between his balls and asshole and began massaging. It was enough to make Jeff let out a little moan, and Emily laughed out loud at this weakness. "What, one finger on your cock and you'll lose your load for me? Come on, Jeffy - I know you're not a stud like Ryan was, but I thought you'd show some pride at least..."

He drifted into the euphoria and lost himself, unable to speak or express himself in any coherent way. He babbled something, and Katie and Louise realised what was happening before Emily did. Emily removed the finger from Jeff's cock, only pressing on his perineum, but this wasn't enough to prevent his urge to cum. Jeff moaned pathetically with his eyes closed and his head tilted back as cum gushed from his cock in a stream - not up and out over Emily, but in surges over himself.

There was so much cum that the girls were laughing in awe at every new gush, which soaked the bedsheet beneath him. When he had finished, his eyes stayed shut and his breathing was reminiscent of a deep sleep.

Louise gently slapped Jeff's face to wake him from his cum-drunk state. "I'm gonna make you pay for that..." she whispered to him.

JSamuels
JSamuels
94 Followers