All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 04'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She refuses to leave his office? CALL SECURITY, or the police, to have her ejected. Add a restraining order. STUPID to meet with her alone as that leaves him open to allegations of threats and abuse not mention that she really has nothing to say he needs to hear. The woman is a pathological liar with sociopathic tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

After hearing her last phone call with Eddie it's obvious she's not sorry about what she did, just sorry she got caught and is now looking at divorce and her little delusional, self-serving world going up in flames with it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I mean, this is an ordinary cheating wife tale so far and the cheating wife is one of the delusional kind that seems to REALLY want to have that affair, shows no remorse over it, but still wants to stay married for some reason. Like literally the worst type - the female moustache twirling villain of the LW subsection, only behind the Hitler-esque wife who demands her husband be a cuck. Basically what I'm saying is that it's not a complex narrative so far dude.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Trespass her and have the cops arrest her.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor634 months ago

This man is a wimp and she is a psychopathy. She is mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with the Anony from 15 days ago. The last call wasn't anything like, "Dammit, Eddie. I've destroyed the one man I truly love because I was selfish and stupid. I wish we would've never got involved." BUT, instead, she just talks like it's a shame they got caught and she's gonna miss that good dick. Unfortunately, now she is gonna have to stop so she can try to fix things and not have to worry about splitting assets and time with kids. Jeeze... Based of her eagerness to lie and keep it going and that last phone call, it would seem there is no way back from that. Though, as anony mentioned, you will find a way...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Surprising. Why does she get to make demands as if she still controls the uncomfortable situation?

Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

Heating whores do not get to set any agenda. Call the cops have her ass trespassed. Get a restraining order. Like the cunts do to men

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That last call with Eddie revealed that the slut enjoyed being with him, and would continue to do so indefinitely had they not been discovered. There was not a shred of remorse in her voice or words. Actually, she regretted having to stop seeing the guy.

.

No way in hell any self respecting man stays with this slut after hearing that. Of course, with this author, he’ll find a way 😱

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is now BS. The phrase,"You've got to let me explain!" is just a self serving stall to try and mitigate HER pain. Come on Ohio, the thing speaks fir itself. She has zero defense and virtually no room to avoid the truth. Even listening to her is beyond stupid. Also, who gives a shit if she's hurting? And why the impulse to comfort her? As for her threat to make a scene? "Maryanne go ahead. After that I'll everyone we know, and all my office staff, a copy of my recordings. You want a showdown bitch? Go ahead and draw. Make my day."

That sinks her and on to the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Walk out of rhe office door. Tell Alice loudly "call the police and tell them there is a slut here trespassing in our office. She's offering sex for money. If not me...she'll sell herself to any man in the office for...what was it...100 bucks? 200? Call the police Alice. We can't let whores interrupt our business day."

My guess is she leaves before Alice finishes the phone call.

How stupid is this? A woman like this? Lies so easily. A very long term affair? Fucks her lover on.the very day of her anniversary?

This is a woman that has ZERO respect for her husband.

File for divorce. And move on with life. There is no chance this marriage ever works out. It's just dumb to even consider it.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Ohio is a bit of a closet cucky boy....so we'll see if he stays true to form in true JPB fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've grab my attention and I'll read to the end but if you have them get back together They'll never be a reason I find it to be believeable

The only thing you'll be able to do is make a husband look like a worm And put up with anything

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

He seems to be caving already. Doesn’t bode well for the little cuck…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now it's gone beyond absurd.

He should. THE NEXT DAY, consulted an attorney and had her served. Anything she has to say, is valueless. Hee last call to Eddie was blatant for lack of remorse or guilt. Her only concern is she is going to be divorced.

DITCH. THE. BITCH.

He's only 35, NOT an old man.

Grieve and move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Egads, what a massive waste of xy chromosomes! Just step out into the main workspace, announce loudly that your wife decided to be a slut, and then have her removed.

Threats only work when you have something to lose. Be a man! Don’t be embarrassed, and try to hide! It’s HER that chose badly, not you.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can begin to see where this might be going and I don’t like it at all.

For as often as she’s been cheating over time, forgiveness is miles away.

The continual lying nailed the coffin shut tight,

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He´s already primed to take the cheating bitch back. You watch... This author can make this wimp and this slut a "miracle couple" overcoming lying, mistrust, and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do these guys feel the need to protect their cheating wives from feeling their anger? She lied to him until he had absolute proof and now when he has the chance to make her hurt he gets soft and weepy. Grow a pair you pussy.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck dude?? Dropped! He got her cheating and will get back together? What the fuck! Where is the divorce file? Clearly, he dont pretend to file for divorce..... Because of that, my rate is Dislike!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom pulled the plug on the affair too soon and now he has a lot of unanswered questions, but this is how Ohio writes his stories. The adulteress will confess, perhaps truthfully in part, and give her side in graphic detail. The information will be devastating to the injured spouse. In 'Revisiting Richard Gronier' Ohio let the affair go on for a while so that the husband could identify the guy and confronted him and force him to end the affair. The husband then observed the wife to gauge her reaction to the affair ending and see if she was honestly committed to returning to the marriage. He never confronted her in the beginning and let her actions guide him. That was a RAAC story from the beginning and more believable even though the wife was just as committed to her love affair as Marianne is. With Marianne we just don't know what story she will tell to explain it all away and what level of truth she is willing to reveal to get past this unpleasantness in getting caught. She is a liar and a professional at weaving stories and spinning truths and facts to suit her client's interests in her public relations job. We read these stories to see what the cheater will do when confronted and to see if they can work their way out of it. Nothing Marianne can say from this point forward can be trusted as she is an unreliable narrator. Tom has allowed her time to think and carefully craft a believable story when he should have kept her on her heels that evening and make her tell her side without preparation. He would have been nearest to the full truth about her conduct but he lets the opportunity pass. He didn't want video evidence and he doesn't want to hear what she has to say in the moment because the truth that she loves another man more than him is more than he can bear, as it rightfully should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Piss on her when she sits down to talk and then walk out. Maybe she'll get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simple. All the cops in the slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She cheated and he is still pussywhipped... XD

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Little did I know that the talk about this author being a real cuckold fan was true. But I haven't read a bigger cuckold author yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too wimpy for me bailing out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, no more for me. He hears her telling her lover, "I'll never forget it either." And then she threatens her husband with "And as they drag me out I'll tell everyone you work with how my husband has left me, won't speak to me, and won't even tell me where he's gone!" Any normal, rational man with even a smidgen of self-respect would know that there was no hope for continuing with such a narcissist. But we have seven more chapters of this. As the man said when he saw such creepiness in his attic, "Nope. No thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is a weak pathetic cuckold simp who should be sucking Eddie's cum out of her pussy, or do the noble thing and jump off a bridge.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

After hearing the final tape he’s thinking “She wasn't leaving me for Eddie” what the fuck difference does that make?

Once again it’s only chapter four but we all know the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I've known Marianne for years, and she just adores you! I know you must be unbelievably upset, but please don't forget what a great marriage you have had until now."

"Thank you, Andrea," I said with a sigh. "I know in my brain that what you say is true."

This is actually proof that his brain doesn't function well. AND, he feels better that she put her "marriage" first and wasn't planning to leave him? What a fucking cuck. He's happy to be her fall back position. A weak, needy cunt of a man. This is the stock cliche of a LW husband character.

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 3 years ago

Can't make my mind up?

But if its heading where I think it might be hoing

Ie forgiving her and re-connecting that would be a great shame after the complete disrespect and lying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should have called Security or the police and had her cheating ass arrested. And why move out of the house? I know the whole "changing the locks" thing has become a cliche, but it really is stupid for the wronged spouse to move out of the house; that is usually the most significant marital asset.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I'm binge reading this shit..so i haven't read the next chapter. But i hope there is no RAAC shit going on. Someone who can fuck her side piece till her pussy is sore on her wedding anniversary then smile in her husband face. Then can lie and manipulate her husband and family in the intervening days, weeks and months is not someone you can ever trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just

another beta male cuck. Why can't authors write men as men instead of weak, needy, indecisive little cunts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Screwed Up Logic

His sweet wife wanted to stay married and not hurt her husband. Her first priority was their marriage because she worked so hard to hide the affair. What the fuck?! The idiot believes that crap? What kind of screwed up logic is that? Clearly her first priority was the affair and to keep her ignorant husband on a leash. Even after confronted with the evidence she wants to explain that it wasn't what he thought.

What should be that absolute point of no return is when she tells Eddie, in a conversation that she doesn't think her husband will hear, that she screwed up and Tom found out and some of the stuff he recorded was, gasp, X-Rated. She apologizes to the dude she was cheating with. She doesn't feel that she screwed up by having the affair only in that she got caught and she tells Eddie that she is sorry. She says "I tried everything I could to keep him from finding out, but I blew it." She is sad the affair has to end and will always have fond memories of the times he had his dick inside her. "Yes, Eddie, of course it was great for me too. I'll never forget it either."

There is no way in hell this dope of a husband should ever let her give an explanation for what she did or even talk to her again for that matter, but the bitch gets to torture him even more that evening. He should already know the unmitigated truth but he somehow thinks just because she says she wants to stay married and says that she loves him and says that her marriage comes first that those words actually mean anything. Again, when she is saying she is sorry she is really only saying that she is sorry that she got caught. Tom is now in the territory of getting everything he deserves for being a first class dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She's hurting too???

First of all, he gave her the chance to talk and she continually lied. Very easily, I might add. Why is she hurting too. If she is hurting it was all her own doing. He did nothing to deserve how she disrespected him. The "blow and go" on their anniversary should have told him something about her lack of respect.

Any conversation is going to hurt his feelings more than the recording did. It can only make things worse for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Sense A Collapse Coming

Oh, poor little Marianne. Tom is being so mean to her...not accepting her fucking Eddie, a child rapist, for over a month. "No one (not even my husband Tom) can do me like you do." The affair would rage on indefinitely if Tom had not got courtroom proof of it's existence. A marriage is like your small child. If you went into their room and shot and killed one of your children, would you expect your husband to put it behind, and accept your absence from the marriage? This is why I have NO tolerance for reconciliations. During this time Eddie has known all about Tom, but Tom doesn't even know Eddie's last name. Why hasn't Tom started divorce proceedings on Anni? Maybe then she would have a glimmer of the pain she has unleashed on Tom. Tom needs to go to Marianne's bosses and tell them of the shitpool of trouble Tom plans to inflict upon their client Eddie.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Where

Where is all this crap heading.?I don't want to read the remaining chapters and find at the end he takes the slut back,he should just dump her no more talking.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
WHY THE WIMP??

Is this going the way of the cuckold?

Sure seems to be.

While author is trying so hard to walk that line between revengeful victim and considerate wimp, with the main character flip flopping between those two roles, he is really painting this wuss as the worst of both characterizations.

Will he ever make up his mind????

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
COLD DISPASSIONATE IDIOT

This is BULLSHIT.

Why was no lawyer involved ASAP?

Why no divorce proceedings???

Has she so damaged his ego that he cannot act?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHY??

Why do you depict all of your main Male characters as weak willed pussy whipped wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BS

Tell the bitch to go rot in hell.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting for the ax to fall, but she will talk her way out of it.. A good of a writer as Ohio is, he can't burn even a deserving cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm....

He is lacking some venom in his veins, he could have threatened with letting the kids hear the tapes if she didn't give him space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RAAC, as usual.

Sorry, you're a good writer, but your stories suck. You always make the husband so pussy-whipped that it's impossible to empathize with him. You always have the main characters reflect about how devastatingly beautiful their wives are, as if that's reason enough to ignore their cheating. No husband would see her as being beautiful at this point... all he would see is a cheap, sniveling tramp who's sorry she got caught.

Your writing is strong, but your stories are so effeminately weak. And it's got nothing to do with wanting a BTB. It has nothing to do with forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn't require him to stay with her and, since the act of forgiving her will eventually bring the husband peace of mind, I'm all for it.

It has everything to do with the difference between a Reconciliation and a Reconciliation-At-All-Cost. One happens organically because it was earned, the other happens because the writer simply cannot envision anything else.

You're already telegraphing a RAAC for no other reason than she's beautiful, she's crying, and he feels sorry for her. Poor baby. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What ?

I would have told her to leave My Office . And I would have told her I would send copies of the tape to her family if She didn't leave My Office .. Then I would have sent the tapes to her Family as Christmas presents anyway .

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
If her marriage is no. #1

Why's she screwing old "eddie" ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
RaaC

I can see it now, she is so contrite, and everyone wants them back together. So much baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Good Slap

What she wanted when she was coming out with her drivel when she was confronted was a good old slap around the chops. I was raised by only my Mother and she always said, if a woman needs a slap give her one, but only as hard as a woman would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Two things that a writer like you shouldn't have let it pass

First, she cheated and lied and he still have no idea what to do? Really? What does he need to make up his mind and file for divorce? To actually watch her fucking the guy in his bed?

Second, how incredible entitled she still is. "How long are going to make me wait?" "I'm suffering too" "get past this". She is not remorseful at all, she didn't do anything like looking for counseling or offering to tell him the whole truth. Not sure where you're heading but it looks like RAAC to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rereading the whole thing

Having read the entire series once before, it's nice to come back to it and see the point where I found Marianne to be such an endearing character. It's not this chapter, but this one set the table to opening my mind to that possibility. Tom hearing how Marianne was broken up from people he trusts is a nice bit of shorthand on the author's part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If this is RAAC... which is probably is

He is an ultimate cuck if he gets back together with her. She lied to his face over and over again and totally has another lover. Not surprised if it will be RAAC since every story of ohio's is RAAC.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
she's just going

to lie again. He never cheated. She did so repeatedly and egregiously. Adios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I don't know the rest of the story, but so far the husband is very very weak male. For him to even talk to her and not have divorce papers started is beyond me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Well. more like skimming actually!

One thing I don't remember seeing anywhere is that apparently fucked diskwad bare back!

"I can't even imagine how angry you are with me.": - That's easy; just imagine how angry YOU would be if things we reversed!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 7 years ago
I gave the other segments so far 4 or 5. This POS? How could you idiots

Rate it higher than one!? She moans about her suffering, and threatens him,? She deserves painful disease. What a selfish caricature of a grown adult

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well I think I can see where this is headed

Somehow Tom will be made to look like the bad guy and Marianne will be made to look like the victim. Tom will feel bad and then get back together with her by somehow ignoring all of his previous feelings, thoughts, and Marianne's cheating, lies, manipulation, conversations with Eddie, and lack of trust.

How can he trust anything she says? He has admitted that she is a great convincing liar. He has admitted he does know who she is. How can he trust her explanation? She called Eddie "baby" still. On the same phone call she only seemed remorseful that she couldn't see Eddie anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK

since I've read ahead, let's just say it. This bitch does not deserve a RAAC, but thatis what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A call

To building security or the police. Have the cunt removed. Let her talk to you? You must be fucking nuts. You know she can tell bold face lies to your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
he was happy???

That her priority was their marriage. Both of them are loons.

IF HER FIRST PRIORITY WAS HER MARRIAGE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD AFFAIR. WOULD NOT HVE TOLD LOVER ABOUT ''HONEYMOONS'' AND THEN LET LOVER GET HER TOO SORE FOR HUSBAND ON ANNIVERSARY.

I GET FEELING THIS SERIES IS A RAAC.

NO WAY IN HELL IF SHE WAS MY WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wimp

I would have called the police!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

I agree with KarenE and the Anon.

The Anon said how he SHOULD call the police, and when she spread her lies, follow along and say WHY he walked out on her.

As KarenE said, cheating on him so much on their ANNIVERSARY that she couldn't even let him SEE her cunt, let alone fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At 8

He should be anywhere but at the house talking with her.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Anniversary

The one that comes back to me more and more is her cheating on THEIR ANNIVERSARY so much that her husband can't be allowed to even SEE her cunt!

That is NOT the sign of a woman who truly loves her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Marianne," I said calmly, "you shouldn't have come. I don't want to see you or talk to you right now."

No, that is not how you respond to a whore of a wife. Instead you say something like this:

"Hi whore, I don't have any cash right now, you'll have to wait until I can stop by an ATM. Now, please leave and go find someone else to fuck in the meantime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"But I'm suffering,too."

Really? The single worst wife Ohio has ever created, and he is somehow going to put them back together. I was thinking 5's until this unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree, cheating wives and especially this one, have zero guilt or remorse about their actions. They lie, cheat, connive, all so they can pull the wool over the eyes of the 'one they love'.

"She wasn't leaving me for Eddie. In fact, in all her conversations with him she had reminded him that her first priority was the marriage...'

Who the fuck cares? She cares so little for you she uses her little sperm catcher for other men to make use of. Fuck her...no...let someone else fuck her, from that time one.

"Tom, I am not leaving this office until you agree to talk to me. You'll have to call the police. And as they drag me out I'll tell everyone you work with how my husband has left me, won't speak to me, and won't even tell me where he's gone!"

I would have called the police. And while they were dragging her off and she was screaming, I'd be following and telling EVERYONE what she was doing. Spreading her diseased cunt around for every other guy and trying to bring it all home to me. In fact, I would press charges for attempted premeditated murder. I would say that she was doing her best to bring home AIDS so that she could kill me.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Andrea

Hasn't Andrea spoken to her yet?

It might be helpful to hear her story second-hand before seeing her.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
give anything

She "would give anything for it not to have happened."

Yeah right, anything except for faithfulness in the first place.

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
Guilt, I Don't Think So

Why do these authors assume that the wife feels any guilt? The recording of the phone call after the "thong incident", made it clear that she felt no guilt. Her only concern was not getting caught.

This husband is self-delusional. There isn't any marriage to save. This wife appears to have no redeeming characteristics.

Robert

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
I also discovered

my first wife was an excellent little liar. My confrontation started about two minutes after I had my physical evidence. Since I was hoping against hope that this had not been going on, I had not prepared anything approaching a speech. I shot from the hip, "Patti, you've been screwing around." Two hours later she finally admitted it. In some ways I guess that was less painful (for me) than so many of the stories I read in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid cuck

Where's the call to the attorney? No one in his right mind would ever take this piece of warm shit back.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story

As of right now, I don't see this as a reconciliation piece. I agree that Ohio has changed my mind on several stories and made me root for the cheater. I will have to see how this plays out.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

Finally she shows up? Wow, what took her so long. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not again!

Ohio has, on a few occasions, convinced me that the husband should take her back. Not this one! This is worse than the evidence I had on my ex-wife!

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
hhahahahah

do any men write stories on this site or is it all women? Please this all heading down the its the man fault story line-worked to much, let her alone to much, not great in bed, never marry because they all feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh shit.......

it looks like we are heading down the wimp husband path! Please for the sake of your readers do not go there Ohio! Nobody could take her back after the bold face lies!!!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Never

give a cheating slut a chance to talk to you. It will only be lies.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE CHEATER DOESNT LIKE THE HAND SHE HAS BEEN DEALT

even though it is her game and her rules, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good job of making this story about how he has hurt her feelings

Afterall she hasn't done anything wrong so why should she feel guilty. Joking aside this should probably been put in the humour category and you seem to have forgotten that they've got children that live at home.

Why hasn't Tom told her to fuck off and die? It'll be funny to see what possible reasons she can give not just for cheating but fucking another man on her wedding anniversary and then not letting her husband the man "she loves" see her naked let alone touch her, her reasons for fucking another man in the morning and then washing and expecting her husband to lick her pussy clean also how can she possibly explain how she lied and planned to continue her affair which must have lasted close to a year.

In the end it won't matter what her reasons are Ohio will have Tom take her back because he almost always writes the husband as a pussy whipped wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Peanut Gallery = Cuck Gallery

huecuck is an admitted cuckold and lives a woman-less existence here on this comment board. Like all cuckolds, wannabe and closet alike, feel like they have been hurt or abandoned or whatever by women in their lives (mommy issues anyone?) and find temporary relief from those issues in fantasies that feature women suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ignore the peanut gallery

Ohio, these guys don't come here to read stories, they come to get their wee little manhood propped up by tripping on woman-hatred and vengeance. They will take the crappiest story on the site and give it a 4+ if a woman gets burned (as evidence cf. the works of PukeDogg), and they're running down the scores and the reputation of good writers who allow for reconciliation. They call you a "cuck-writer" even though you have written a large number of stories in which there is no reconciliation, because you write among the most believable reconciliation stories on the site, serious and thoughtful. But these guys think that anyone who ever suggests that any woman could ever be forgiven for even looking at her husband the wrong way is out to shave their scanty pubic hair.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
typical ohio

i'm a willing cuckold chap 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
go away

Go away, this author can't wait to forgive her you are as big a cuck as anyone on this site you just try to hide it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well,fucking wimp,

It's about time for you to eat another creampie.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It's about time for her to take the responsibility of her actions.

I wonder if he had been the one that cheated , how would she feel? Perhaps he needs to bring that to the table.

Tell her that he was going to cheat on her for a while, before he will start to try and get back together with her.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Yes, Eddie, of course it was great for me too. ... I'll never forget it either."

With this statement, there is not a husband on this planet that should/would take this bitch back! In the real world, she just put the final nail in her coffin. So why do I have the feeling that you will try to get these two back together. Maybe the real question is "Why" would you put them back together? I suspect I know the answer so let's see how you turn him into a spineless wimp...that is your plan .. right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story. I'm not sure I liked the way it ended. He was so upset when his wife lied to him and now he is going to do the same thing (even though she deserved it).

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
he needs to record all of her lies

He knows that she is a prolific lair,and he can't believe a word that she speaks........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This line seems to capture the story so far ...

"I just stared at my wife. Who WAS this person I thought I knew, who could lie so convincingly on the spur of the moment?"

Isn't that what the story is about" How could he be so wrong about his wife?

From the tape: "Hearing it again had me in tears, but she was dry-eyed." I gotta say, that's a cold woman!

And a classic response: "No, fuck you, no. After you break my heart, after you cut my balls off and stomp on them, after you look me right in the eye and lie to me, you don't get to ask me to sit quietly and listen to your stories." Wow! That's powerful!

Great writing!

Regards, DJ

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
hard to beleive Le Broz thinks this is GOOD

Thsi story by the time it finishes is sooo fucking bad its like a moron wrote it

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Bang Up Job in This Series

You're getting lots of feedback from readers. Must be doing something right. You've got everyone's interest. Of course quite a few are cheering Tom's walking out on Marianne. In fantasy it is so simple, easy, and gratifying. Vengence has been taken.

Of course this is all so easy for the one-dimensional, shit for brains critics that slam any story that doesn't result in pain and suffering for all & loneliness for the husband.

These critics that pan any reconciliation must lead lonely lives. Look at those that slam Tom for talking to his best friend, Steve, about his situation. Don't they have any friends, let alone best friends, in whom they can confide? Talk about paranoia. Tom sees Steve's worried look & sees the concern of a friend. Your paranoid critics see someone worried that the secret of their hidden swingers group will be revealed.

You've done a great job here. After 4 chapters the marriage is in a shambles and BOTH partners are wrecks. Neither saw it coming; Tom because he was trusting and had no reason to doubt his wife; Marianne because she had deluded herself into believing she could have her little fun on the side with there being any consequnces.

You've done such a great job of firing up firestorms of comments on this series. I now make it a point of reading comments; some can be almost as good as the stories themselves.

BTW, one last thought; why the rush in retrieving the in-house recorders? Give her plenty of chances to talk and redeem herself or dig herself into a hole so deep she'll never get out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Time for Eddie to die

If it were me, I would have made her give me deatils of this man before walking out. I'd have seen him and ruined his life. For this not to happen defies human nature. Still, i'm desperate to read the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What About Eddie

Hey we all know that Marianne cheated with Ediie & got caught. Now Tom has to decide what to do about Marianne, but what about getting even with Eddie. He's the slime ball who seduced Marianne (Yah she's guilty also for falling for him), but should he get off scott free???? I think not - sue the bastard for alienation of affection!!! Maine Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I think that the way you're going with this story is just fine. I like how you have made this story line come together. Please don't change where you are going to be going next in this story for anyone with a negative or slightly negative comment. I'm glad that he is going to atleast talk to her b/c that is really more than I would do for my husband if I had evidence that he was having a long term affair on me. Great work, please keep up the good writing.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Nuke her now, negotiate later.........

I love the storyline, but it is dragging. As countless others

have already said, she is a selfish person, putting her needs

and desires first.

The call to Eddie? Fake! The lies to his face? A de facto

statement that she thinks hubby is a limp dicked moron!!

Some in here think Eddie is the father of her kids? Wow? I

missed that. After reading about her, who knows? DNA test

asap.

Marriage? It takes two and only one person has been married

so far.

Trust? When I had the recording of her in the motel room,

it would have been over. Take it straight to the attorney's

office and file. She lies to him, says sweet things to

Eddie...shared intimate info with Eddie = treacherous liar.

Nuke her in court, put her our of our misery...please.

Thanks for the ride...Dave

fdkmanfdkmanalmost 19 years ago
I have mixed feelings as well.

My mixed feelings come from the husband and his feelings. I can't understand how he can still have any loving feelings for this woman after what she has done. Maybe he's feeling something for the woman who was his wife, Ani, but Marianne is NOT that woman.

This woman has lied a minimum of four times directly to his face when he's asked her to be honest with him. As others have said, she doesn't put her marriage first. If she did she wouldn't have gone to Eddie in the first place but allowing for one "slip" she wouldn't have gone back after being confronted by Tom with the cum stained thong. As he said, she must think him a complete idiot! The problem is she doesn't think. She's addicted to something Eddie has and it has taken over her mind and her heart. It is sometimes said that men think with their little head. It is truly sad when a woman only thinks with a hole in her abdomen.

Despite how much Tom may have loved his wife he shouldn't take Marianne back, she has learned nothing from this whole ordeal. Others have mentioned her comments about hurting as much as Tom but I don't buy it. She's the one who got caught and now all she's sorry for is that she got caught! She wasn't going to stop until Tom caught her, that much was obvious so now she's getting what she wanted, even if she was too stupid to realize it. She's not sorry, she's blaming him for treating her like crap, she's lucky she's not dead. I can see why there is domestic violence if women think and act like this.

I truly hope Tom gets a woman who is trustworthy, (are there any?) or at least finds someone he can love.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story - But Author Something Puzzles Me

First up your HOC story is very well written and most of all captivating.

However something doesn't make sense to me.

On Wednesday night Tom confronts his wife Anni with the recording of her affair with Eddie and then leaves to stay at a hotel.

On Thursday night Tom has dinner with Steve and Andrea and Tom talks about the "affair" with both Steve and Andrea who are at a loss to explain Anni's behaviour, with Andrea stating that she believed that Anni adored Tom. Then after dinner Andrea says that she wanted to talk to Anni (as a friend) if Tom was okay with it. Tom replied to Andrea that he was okay with that and maybe she would get the true version of the "affair" from Anni, considering all the lies that he had been told so far.

On the weekend while Anni wasn't home Tom went to his house "twice" to pick up his computer, clothes etc. Then after midnight on one of the nights he also retrieved the digital recorder from Anni's car which had the Thursday morning's recording of Anni telling Eddie that their "affair" was over.

What puzzles me is why didn't Tom (over the weekend) check the other six digital recorders hidden in the attic of his home to see if Anni had spoken to Andrea (or anybody else for that matter) about the "affair".

Surely after going to all the trouble (and money) of setting up the six recorders in his house, one of Tom's first priorities (after leaving on the Wednesday) would be to check and see if any of the recorded conversations could provide the possible evidence his wife's "true " story and/or explanation of her "affair" so that he could compare the recordings against Anni's face to face story or explanation, when they finally got together for their marital "showdown".

It seems to me that this failure to obtain the other recordings is a severe discrepancy in the context of the author's story. Tom could have easily downloaded the digital audio recordings on to his computer over the weekend - particulary as he went to his house on two seperate occasions.

Maybe the author can provide an explanation for the ommission or maybe future chapters will clarfiy this issue.

One further request please don't make this story into a TV sitcom where your audience has to wait for the next weeks "exciting episode". Too many authors make the mistake of leading on their audience with small one page chapters and then wonder why they get frustrated and turn off.

Keep writing stories like this and you will always be rewarded with a faithful and supportive audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hard To Swallow

I hate how this Marrianne is getting away with so many of her filthy lies! However I happen to love this serries, it looks like novel material and is well imaginative to boot. I suggest that he keep up the great work and continue to write, not just loving wives stuff but other genres as well! Keep up the good work.

rip32rip32almost 19 years ago
I Like The Comments

almost as much as the story. This is the first work of the author here, and I read a lot of comments on what he is going to have the characters do. I can understand this about some of the more predictable authors, but unless I have missed some of his stories somewhere I can't see anyone saying what he will have them do. Several comments have said he should not meet her alone. He has microphones in the house. He will have a record of what happens. He will also have a record of what was said while he has been gone. That should prove interesting. This story can easily have a happy ending, with him getting a divorce and custody of the children, and meeting someone who will love only him, and not another man's dick.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous