All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 05'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Ohio's stuff is usually really good, but this shitshow should have ended with Chapter 6. The level of disrespect Marianne shows Tom is unforgivable. No way in hell Eddie doesn't pay, and definitely no RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She gives him her story and he's, what, to "understand" and that will square things? She's pathetically delussional. In real life this would never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please give your husband's some balls, maybe at least the size of a flea. You must be a total wimp ass or a vin- dictive female.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

You say several times that the MC is angry, but I don't really feel it, especially in the dialog with his wife. He should be livid with her and that does not come across. Too many times he appears weak and indecisive. She, numerous times lied and continued to betray him. Yet he is doing very little about it.

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Remind me where the children are during all these weeks?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read this story for the first time a couple of years ago and now am reading it again. Knowing how it turns out, I cannot understand how in real life, the husband ever could have reconciled with this woman. She lied over and over again, how had very serious long term affair, and regardless of her professions of regret, doesn't even come close to showing remorse for her betrayal. Her "explanation" makes things much worse,not better; she was into "Eddie," having sex with him frequently and enjoying not just the sex but an intimacy that was as close as her relationship with her husband at that point. It seems to me that her cheating has destroyed their marriage. Maybe he stays together for a few more years until their youngest child (13 or 14 yo, I presume) reaches 18 but then he is gone. By the way, they apparently have two kids but they disappear from the story after the brief mention that they are teens in summer camp. But what about her overnights with Eddie? Did she leave the children alone? Have a relative or friend take them? In real life, the overnights with the asshole would mean either that she left the kids on their own or she enlisted sister, mother, friend to regularly take the kids or stay with them while she went to fuck her boyfriend; wonderful mother, not. In short, the wife has betrayed not just her husband but her children as well. There is no way that she could ever make up for this betrayal; even if they stay together and they do, it would be a marriage that had been wounded so badly that husband would have been better off finding someone else rather than continue with her. 2 ** mainly because this author writes reasonably well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, but story is bullshit for all manner of reasons. Let’s list them: no one remember dreams in that detail; it’s not fucking possible. Why would any man think of discussing her eight or more month affair; once they knew how unfaithful she’d been they’d bail and maybe find a place for her body. After listening to the warmth that she expressed in her relationship with her paramour, any husband would run for the door. There’s more, but well written bullshit is still bullshit. Just not credible.

Boomerbill

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

Sad cuck, all those months of sloppy seconds while he knew.

bobareenobobareeno5 months ago

Writing is stellar. 20 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She is delusional. Such persons accept they did wrong but never understand why it was wrong and then do it all over again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You're goal is to write believable characters? Because every wife hoping to save her marriage goes into explicit detail of her infidelity, right? Tells her cheated husband how hard and hot her lover's dick was. How her pussy was soaking when he fingered her. How hard her nipples were. Saying how he made her come like crazy...a lot. That's exactly how a wife would confess her cheating, and, of course, the husband would want to know "every nasty detail". This little scenario is one you work into most of your stories. I get it, it's a way for you to try to really stir up some emotions. Let me just say, the interaction never reads as even slightly natural or believable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Addicted to the novel wild thrill that breaks up the normal predictable routine of tepid married life.

Some remorse, but 'tres sympatique' with passionate paramour. Sorry but not sorry?

Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

Whores die alone

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How could he possibly take this bitch back?

.

Only “Ohio” knows 🤗. Will the inevitable RAAC make even a smidgeon of sense?

.

3 ***

TajfaTajfa7 months ago

Her treachery is unforgivable. If he forgives her it will be a disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just get a divorce. One of Ohio's worse stories. 8 month affair. Two to three times a week. Hot sex. She decided after the second time she would keep seeing the guy. Shared intimates, real feelings and definite fondness. Took away from sex with her husband. Anniversary f$ck was insane. Not even recidivist cheaters would do that. She has mental problems. While she knows what she did was wrong, you can tell that she really doesn't think it was all that bad. Just something like a hundred fuck sessions with her young boy toy. No big deal, right? Nah. Reconciliation is surreal here. We know it is coming but why? She is a slut for young c$ck. She had a real lover in a long affair. Divorce her a d move on. Staying with her is the height of lunacy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How stupid! WHY did the idiot torment himself? Like, why give a shit as to how it all started or why she kept it going. She wasn't about to stop, she was having to much fun!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is he even bothering with hearing all of this? Who the fuck wants to hear all of this?

Divorce her. She's horrifically faithless. A proven liar. Disrespectful.

I think Ohio must be a masochist. There's a pattern in a lot of his stories where the husband has to sit down and listen in graphic sick detail about his wife's affair. Literally a blow by painful blow. And rhe husband's just sit there and listen? Oh they get mad sometimes. But why is it even necessary?

Here's how it goes in real life.

"Honey I'm so sorry. Let me explain."

"Why the fuck would I want to hear your explanations and justifications to your months long affair with another man you stupid bitch?"

"Please honey. I know you are mad. But you need to hear the details so we can work through this and you can forgive me."

"Hah! Forgive you? Not likely you delusional cunt. Oh...and if I were you I'd expect the process server tomorrow about 10 am at work 'honey.' Hahahahaha...forgive you...silly stupid delusional..."

And there you go. No need to hear it. Nobody wants the sordid details. Marriage over.

Enygma7Enygma711 months ago

He had the guys number plate. Why didn't he track him down???...the Mc just lets the wife think of more stories to tell him justto rile himself up and do nothing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lame MC, Lame explanations, implausible situation due to to much complexity, no way this could happen with kids, grandparents, etc. Stupid long-winded 'confession' celebrating her filthiness, for her need for excitement - just more of the same big lie. Must have been written by a woman pushing her empowerment agenda. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is just plain stupid. A long-winded raunchy explanation that goes nowhere and does nothing, and he sits there and takes it? Kind of a lousy character, huh? And for her to excuse it as just a fling and it didn't mean anything and it wouldn't interfere with him and all the rest of the standard female psycho crap makes it even a little less yeah leaveable.. kind of a waste.

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutabout 1 year ago

Tom hasn’t even asked how many times he got sloppy seconds. If they were having sex 2 to 3 times a week for such a long time it must of happened a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude move on

shylywildshylywildabout 1 year ago

What happened to the kids? Didn’t Tom and Marianne have children? So Tom leaves and never once sees the kids or tells them what’s going on? And who kept the kids during Marianne’s “sleep overs?” There are some major plot omissions here. I’m going to pretend that there aren’t any kids after all so the story will make more sense. Other than that, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who was looking after the kids on the nights out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fact that he is still giving her a chance to talk more to him shows that he has jelly for a spine... a total wimp and cuck who should have had divorce papers already prepared to hand her after her confession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really a 2.5.

She invades his office? Threatens to make a scene if he calls the police? Hell, obligation her and as she's making a scene explain to every one that she's a lying, cheating whore who you'll be divorcing ASAP! No more ammo for her!

Oh, let her parents, and his, hear the tape.

Add in all their friends.

Also, what's this horseshit of feeling sympathy for He distress. That just stupid.

At this point no attorney?

This cuck deserves his pain. He's a spineless fool.

Also, why not just knock on the door after their showed. He had it on tape so a comment such as , "It's not what it looks like", just condemns her further.

What get the license plate if he wasn't going find out who the guy Was.

Oh, last, a knee in his balls, belly to serve out some justice.

In days gone by a solid Slaps on her face-he needs a glove so as to not leave a hand print.

Sorry folks, I used to like the authors writing but his penchant to create weak, spineless men with no sense of self worth or internal strength annoys ME.

Oh, for some of you, just to make a point, something very much like this happened to me. The very moment I knew what was going on I made use of the no fault option

field and had her served at work. On that same day I told EVERYONE the way and sent the proof.

No need to explain much. Let the lawyer handle the paperwork, got a new cell number and took a job in another state. I never spoke to her and I've never looked back.

Was a hassel? Did I cry and grieve? Damned right! But I knew that, sooner or later, I'd come on through. And,I did.

A great, female, counselor really helped, among other things she printed out that my EX was closet narcissist and the woman she protected did not have the soul I believed in. I loved a fantasy that she carefully contrived and was content to let me believe to serve her own ends.

And no, during our marriage I never hurt her, was living and supportive of her, LISTENED when she needed to talk, splut all the house Chores and NEVER CHEATED!

Why did she marry me in the first place? I'll never know.

Given what she was, does it really matter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good lord, what a pussy. This is unforgivable territory here. Loooooonnnnngggg affair, deep intimacy with lover boy, her recorded words and then her later "confession" make it clear that she was really into "Eddie." Sex with him 2-3 times a week. That alone would count as higher than average frequency by people their age. How often was Tom banging this slut?

Just awful; done reading this; it is a pure masochistic self-abuse by hubby; you know it's going to be a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Silly mess. Why does Tom even listen? Not even close to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom is supposed to be an engineer. When Marianne said, "We kept getting together, sometimes twice or three times a week, sometimes less. It depended on my work, and on your business trip," Tom should have run the numbers in his head, calculating an average of two liaisons a week for 35 weeks or eight months. His response should have been, "You fucked him 70 or more times?! And this was just something nice you were doing all for yourself, yet you love me completely? You have never been unhappy in our marriage or unsatisfied with our sex life together yet you have had him more between your legs in eight months than me in years? This is how you put your marriage first? You told him you loved me and that this affair had nothing to do with that. I'm sorry, but secretly fucking a random guy 70 times is not how you show love, much less respect, to your husband! He knew you were deluded and those statements were absurd. You may have wanted our marriage to last and thought your seeing him would never interfere with that, but my god woman, there isn't much worse that you could do to destroy our marriage! " I don't know what kind of hold she has over him for him not to have ended it right there. I guess she is so far out of his league that he knows he will never do any better, but knowing your wife fucked a guy 70 times while you were treating her with respect and love in a what you believed to be a committed relationship is such a dark deceit that can never be erased or forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In regards to her staying over at Eddie’s apartment on weekends when Tom was out of town the author also makes a mistake that cheaters work hard to avoid - involving others in the affair. The wife dumps the kids at the grandparents house when she is staying over at Eddie’s. Now the kids and grandparents are unwitting accessories to the affair. When Tom returns it is reasonable that he would ask the kids, “How was your weekend?” “Great! We loved spending the weekend at grandma and grandpa’s house!” He would likely have asked Marianne the same question separately and to cover her deceit she would give a mundane answer, such as, “Oh, it was fine. I did laundry and some gardening, took the kids to the park, got burgers, talked to Andrea and watched TV.” She would never tell him she got rid of the kids and was on her own and free to do whatever she wanted all weekend. She might even make up something specific about the children to show that she was fully engaged in parental duties as the good mother he believes her to be. A conversation with the grandparents would also reveal that the kids were with them while he was out of town. None of them would know that they are supposed to lie for Marianne, especially the kids. From the mouth of babes the truth would be revealed. Marianne is a good liar and would try to gaslight Tom once he realized things didn’t match but he would know the kids weren’t lying because they have no reason to. Even though he might be in denial Tom would soon know something was going on, and unless Marianne didn’t care about getting caught she wouldn’t have spent the weekends at Eddie’s, involved the children and grandparents in the deceit and expected them to cover for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When the author decided to have Marianne tell Tom that when he was out of town she spent those nights at Eddie’s apartment he created a serious implausibility and inconsistency plot hole. Tom would have made regular evening calls to his wife, probably every day, to check on her and the kids. He was supposedly a doting husband and father. He would want to make sure they were safe and to chat with the woman he loved. No, Marianne dumped the kids at the grandparents’ house and Tom apparently never called and was none the wiser. This is implausible and inconsistent with his character, the way people behave in a strong marriage and the story being told. Since this story was written many years ago they would have still had a land line in addition to their cellphones. Him calling the house and her never answering the phone all weekend would have brought this all to a head early on, and if he reached her on her cellphone and she said she was at home (where she is absolutely supposed to be) he would want to say hi to the kids. She would have been busted for sure and certainly if she did that again on his second trip. Ohio makes no mention of calls by Tom to Marianne when he was out of town because either he didn’t logically think through what difficulty her spending weekends at Eddie’s place would actually be or it interfered with that detail of the story. Ohio wanted to establish that Marianne and Eddie were in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with their weekend shacking up but created a serious plot hole in doing so. Throwing in the kitchen sink, “I stayed at Eddie’s apartment when you were out of town,” was a mistake by the author but so are many of the elements of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Ohio didn't realize how vile he wrote Marianne to be, or maybe he is just playing us, the readers. I suppose he wanted to give details of the affair but these confessions are cruel and insane and this is her supposedly sanitizing some of the graphic elements. She says, "I was more... more vocal than I usually am with you, and... well, it was very exciting. I... I, I came a lot." What kind of sick bitch would say something like that without prompting?

Tom lets her talk and "explain" and by doing so is ever so slowly letting her off the hook, as if her explanations and his understanding will eventually allow tor the marriage to resume in some form after their future reconciliation. The problem is that her explanations and confessions are revolting and far beyond what is required and what a woman concerned about fixing her indiscretions and helping her husband heal would reveal. There is an element of bragging and shaming Tom in her words and how what she did was a dirty selfish pleasure. She'd still be doing it if her bastard husband hadn't confronted her and she readily admits, "There was something about the wrongness of it, the dirtiness of it that excited me, knowing that I was cheating on you..." That admission alone would have been too much for a real man to bear going forward with the hope of restoring the marriage.

The author should have had Tom respond when she said, "When you were away on business trips I... usually spent the night at Eddie's apartment. That way we didn't have to get a motel room, and... we had more time together." The dope of a husband says nothing. She has revealed that the relationship was more than just casual sex. When Tom was out of town she stayed with her lover and they had weekends of having sex and playing boyfriend and girlfriend.

Tom should have said, "When you answered my evening phone calls when I was out of town you were at Eddie’s apartment, weren't you?" She couldn't have denied it and he should have asked, “Did you ever answer while you were naked and in his bed? Did you ever answer while you and he were having sex? Did you ever talk to me while he was licking or playing with your pussy or you were stroking his cock? Did you let him listen to our phone conversations and did you both laugh about it afterward? Did you both laugh about how funny it was that I had no idea of how much sex you two were having and how much fun it was to make a fool out me and keep me clueless?" No, the dolt let it pass and agreed to let her torture him even further with future revelations and confessions. She is clearly a sociopath and he is a weird and pathetic masochistic cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good # of commenters on this site have absolutely no human feelings. So very sad. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a waste of a read. Who gives a fuck. What an idiot for sitting there listening to her talk about all the sex. He's a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid man , divorce her and move on , and whats it matter matter if its going one month or nine she fuck eddie , she still cheated

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I think this author is trying to fool the readers! Or, as many claim, he is a real cuckold! If so, then the story makes sense. What normal man, except for the insane cuckies, would give this whore room for her tales? She could only speak once, at the divorce date!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly disgusting!

I mean no self-respecting man would still think like the MC did in this chapter or the previous ones. I think the author is a woman, because no man would THAT pathetic. What a waste of time this story turned to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my second read of this story, so I won't write any spoilers. It's well written but this conversation should be the end of this marriage. Unforgivable. "Anni" is a cold blooded cheat and this was a lot more than sex. No remorse or sorrow for the fucking but only for hurting her husband. Indeed she describes the relationship with Eddie with relish, dwelling on how good it was. If she can't self censor for her husband at this point, it only further amplifies what a selfish self-centered bitch she is. Tom should have ended it at this point, drawn up the divorce petition with a shark of a lawyer and be done with this marriage; she killed it, now time to bury the rotting corpse of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gee, good thing the kids are away at camp, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How come none of these guys ever points out that it's all about her? She's uncomfortable sitting at home waiting for him to come listen to her delusions so she drags her lying mouth down to his office and what happens? He agrees to go home and listen to her delusions...not for DINNER, mind, no no not THAT. But he experiences "extreme sympathy" for the totally self-centered delusionist. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"that fondness was the single biggest thing that was tearing my guts out." Spoken like a true cuck...just another weak lw husband character. The weak cuckishness is necessary to drag the story on for 10 chapters and set the stage for his cuck-out RAAC.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

After hearing that there's no way he can go back - at least not with his pride intact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow...that was like watching a sink full of dirty dishwater drain through a very clogged pipe. Listened for a gurgle at the end, but no luck.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why "we'll have to talk further?" This is indefensible and nobody could come back from this. Divorce her and then figure out the best way to fuck Eddie up.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Shit this better not be a goddamm RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now it wanders off into

rank idiocy. The husband turns out to be as impotent as King Lear raging. Husbands here are almost always written as weak cunts. The RAAC is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No way no how, uh-uh.

Entering the off ramp. I know where this is going.

Ohio writes great stories right up until the RAAC begins, and I can’t take another word of it.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent work as usual

Moral of the story so far is that happily married folks shouldn't be out getting drunk and dancing with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What gets me about a lot of theses stories is when the wife says "You can ask me any question you like".

My first question would be.

"What is the cunts FULL name?"

Then "WHERE does the cunt live?"

And then "Will you visit him in hospital?"

Then I would say as coldly as I could. "Ring him and ask him how he wants his pathetic excuse of a body disposed of? Does he want to be burnt to a crisp or does he want to be worm shit?"

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Question

How the fuck could that stupid cunt thinK her explanation would help anything?

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
In all honesty...

... if this were a real life couple, the marriage would have ended after this conversation at their house. There's no way any man would have accepted this and carried on with all that goes on in the next five chapters of this story after hearing how horrendously disrespectful, unloving, and especially deceitful their wife of twenty-plus years had been. It would have ended right there.

Don't get me wrong, it's a well-written and plotted out story with a lot of twists and thought provoking drama in it... but it's bullshit. Unless the guy were some kind of masochistic closet cuckold, he never would have accepted this level of betrayal and still looked for a way to fix the marriage. She'd completely destroyed every attribute of the marriage that holds them together. Trust, gone, respect, none, love, bleeding out... no one is that forgiving, even with kids in the home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"When I left his apartment, I knew I was going to keep ... seeing him. I knew that I couldn't justify doing it, I knew it was utterly wrong, and selfish. But I LIKED it. It had been the most exciting thing I'd done in years, and I liked it."

Not to mention disrespectful, deceitful and telling you all this is cruel, but I love hurting you so much, I can't stop boasting.

Call me when he breaks your heart, like you broke mine and we'll talk. We can talk about how we should celebrate our anniversary. Should be a fun time, celebrating your betrayals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your Ratings Are Going To Hit Rock Bottom

Your writing may be high calibre, but the content is terrible. But Marianne is not even aware she has replaced Tom with Eddie as her husband. She didn't turn her back to Tom because she couldn't face him as she detailed her sexual exploits with Eddie. It was to cover her smiles as she remembered how it felt to be with Eddie. She had lied to Tom and kept information from him, but she never lied to Eddie or kept things from him. She had sex with Eddie two or three times a week with Eddie (as if they were married). I am wondering why Marianne allowed Eddie to engage in rough sex with Eddie on hers and Tom's 16th anniversary and was unable to have sex with her rightful husband (Tom). I know there was at the very least one occasion when Tom was given sloppy seconds AFTER Eddie had his. It is part of Eddie's plans to continue to give Tom his sloppy seconds or convince Anni to deny Tom sex. Your acclaim as a writer will take a crippling blow if Tom and Marianne are allowed to reconcile.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
JUST A CONNIVING SLUT

Ok, the wife has been thoroughly painted as the conniving cheating slut without any sign of a conscience.

So, why are we still in this story?

Divorce the cunt and move on... END OF STORY.

But, somehow, we are still here and no sign of a lawyer anywhere.

Makes absolutely no sense.

And, if reconciliation is in the works, let me know now so I can stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should have said goodbye

Not goodnight. How this ends in a RAAC is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic Character development

The thing that bothers him most is that she is "fond" of Eddie? Not the betrayal of her vows, husband, and family? Not the lies? Not the breach of trust? Not the destruction of marital intimacy? No, the "fondness". Of course this weak male character can't be sure what the truth is. She could well be spinning it to the extent she can for damage control. Who knows, she may prefer Eddie in every way, except that breaking up her nest would be inconvenient, Eddie probably can't provide anything close to what Tom does, and given that he's about 10 years younger, the lying cunt knows Eddie would want someone younger. So, Tom is probably just the convenient, comfortable choice.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Too much

After this confession, surely there is no way he.keeps her. But this is Ohio's story, so she's going to be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

i can't Finish this crap! It is always The same, The good husband marries The stupid bitch, she has it all And wants more, she is weak And gets easily Lured to The dark side because her "Bull" Shows his impressive dick, did I mention The husband is a saint!? How do you fill several chapters for such a lamé Cliche story, Yeah just fill it with more nonsense! This should be The Last chapter, she planned it, it was no accident! BUT The author thinks there is a Way to turn it aound, Yeah right let her plead that she loves him And you can add more chapters filled with bullshit! The characters are shalland thats it, just another lamé cheating story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

And this is already written, but there is no way that this can end with these two still together. She cheated on him, had a 9 month relationship that she concealed from him and about, and only quit it when confronted with hard evidence. Hell, when she felt her husband was suspicious, she slowed down to a chaste one night a week session... all afternoon. And came home to her husband full of lies.

Like this writer, and don't always feel like there should be reconciliation or

Bitch burning. But this story cries out for the latter.

jrphdojrphdoover 4 years ago
He is not thinking!

Now would have been the perfect time to find out exactly who and where Eddie is. She would have told him to keep him from walking. Really needs to have a "talk" with Eddie!

Sak77Sak77over 4 years ago
I guess I have better friends than Tom.

See, MY friends would have visited good ol' Eddie and shown him how to hit fastballs and curveballs. They'd probably have a little discussion about I dunno, NOT GOING AFTER OTHER MEN'S WIVES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If any normal man wouldn't have left and filed before now.......

.....the end of their meeting should have done it.

I think he's getting his bedroom set up now so that Eddie can come over and fuck his wife and have Tom clean her out. After all he has now proven to himself and the world what a worthless cuck he is.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Painful

I cannot in any way see a reconciliation here. They are already written i kniw, but if this turns into a reconciliation i will stop reading further stories from this author, who i think is a tremendous and talented writer but i only read stuff i can relate to...id have burned the bitch already. Js.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL

Predictable rationalization to emasculate and pretend somebody with the least amount of self esteem and or backbone would stay with a partner like that. It's fiction but it's almost disgusting to demean a character with that much stupidity in a non masturbation story.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
And No Divorce?

Is there any conceivable reason why a normal human being would not have seen a lawyer by now?

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Marianna is a deceitful, disrespectful cunt. I can't believe you went RaaC with this.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
I know it's just a story...

And it would be very short otherwise, but in real life surely anyone would go straight to a divorce lawyer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why does the husband allows the cheater

to unload her burden on him? Does he really need to hear all the ghory details about her affair? It's for his benefit or her benefit? I never understood that on the stories except as a literary resource to tell us the readers about the affair, but it sound not real to me. I'd never want to hear any details except why, how many times and if she loved him. I'm sorry to say you're not leaving any way out of this situation excepte divorce. If he don't act quick he's looking wimpier every chapter.

davwoodavwooabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable cum whore

What a deceitful bitch Marianne turned out to be. She shows absolutely no respect for Tom. By now he should have asked who the fuck Eddie is and gone and punched his lights out. Eddie has his own apartment, Tom should kick Marianne out telling her to move in with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just when you think the betrayal can't get worse

ohio twists the knife further with Marianne's confession she spent the night with Eddie. The only upside to that disclosure, is that it was unsolicited. Marianne is finally being fully honest here, and with that honesty, comes more wounds. Chapter 5 is the perfect place for all the cards to be laid on the table, and what shitty cards they are.

The first time I read this, knowing there were 5 chapters to go I was thinking, "How the fuck can the marriage ever come back from this?" 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Skimming

I really can't add anything to what I've said several times, but two things I keep coming back to: After the first drunken "indiscretion," how can she justify seeing him again, and how does she get so fucked by her lover that she can't fuck her husband on their ANNIVERSARY?!

davwoodavwooabout 7 years ago
I'm pissed off

Let me state my opinion at this stage of the story.

I would divorced the hell out of this bitch not only for her adultery but for her constant lying and conniving, I'd want to know where Eddie lived to pay Jim a visit one dark night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now I Remember

The pussy husband tries to act like tony montana and scare the kid. Then he goes back to this slimy, sick bitch of a woman. What a creepy whore. Yuck.

Curb.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Stupid RAAC

This was one of the most ridiculous reconciliation stories.

She was the most disgusting cheating fucking whore. A true slimy character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If she loved Tom so much

Then why the fuck was she a cheating slut who couldn't get enough of Eddie. She was/is a selfish manipulative bitch. If she wanted more spice in their sex life why didn't she talk to Tom about or better yet just do different things. No she loved him so much she started a relationship with another guy and shared how much she enjoyed it. That is not love. She doesn't love Tom. She did everything behind his back because she knew it would hurt him terribly. You don't do something that you know will hurt terribly to your spouse. Bullshit she loves Tom.

So far Tom is firing on all cylinders on how he feels but reading other comments I don't have hope for him. He has hit all the right points: lying, manipulation, deliberate decision on her part, cheating, anniversary, how she feels about Eddie. However I see him ignoring all of this, reconciling, and setting himself up for more heartbreak. He must not have any self esteem and self confidence to subject himself to that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous

this bitch deserves to BURN! But does it happen? Noooooooooooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY????!!!!

The Author must be a willing cuckold! This story is pure shit! I'm reading it, HOPING, there is some redemption here REAL SOON!

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
This is just a cuck story

The reason I say that is because there is absolutely no reason for a wife and husband to have such a detailed discussion of her infidelity. It is intended for people who enjoy that type of thing.

I am not one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC

I'ts a build up for an obvious and poorly doine RAAC.

The drama is fine the silly attermpts at making this into people . You should just substitute "dog" for people and have them return after being beaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No explanation needed for me

When I found out my wife had spent the night with an old boyfriend while I was out on a snorkeling trip for three days, that was it. A friend of ours saw them together and knew Tom was an old boyfriend of hers. He followed them to Tom's house and waited for an hour or so. Everyone knew and no one liked him, he couldn't believe Jonni was in his house alone.

A dozen photos and ninety seconds of film was more than enough. He sent it to my phone while I was still offshore a mile or more. By the time I was home, early, my wife still hadn't appeared. I took only my personal possessions, left my ring and deleted ever photo of the two of us together, from the computer and the cloud.

Only after I left did I forward everything I had to Jonni. Within two minutes, probably less, she was calling my phone. Rather than listen, I left my phone on the table after forwarding everything to my computer and her folks.

That was about 18 months ago and I have a new job in another state and couldn't give a shit about Jonni or if we're even still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Explanations are NOT necessary.

Why do cheaters always feel as if an explanation is all that's needed to fix the problem? She had nothing to say when confession might have done some good. Now that she's caught, she feels it's her right to explain, uninterrupted of course, about how this might LOOK like something, but actually it isn't.

The husband apologizes for interrupting her? Seriously, Ohio? In reality, do you see a husband apologizing for interrupting his wife's tale of how and when she spread her legs for another guy?

I've read this story before so this is about as far as I can go a second time. Her betrayal is so egregious that there's no coming back. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is or how much she apologizes and promises to never do it again. Anyone who can lie that convincingly has had a lot of practice. Anyone with any self-respect should never continue on in life with a partner like Marianne.

There are a lot of fish in the sea. Find one that doesn't stab you in the back while lying to your face.

Once again I find myself wondering if Ohio is a woman who's utterly convinced of the supremacy of women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking cunt! 5*

Such a delusional selfish bitch slut!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Reading Yet Again!

And I know there are some (if not all!) repeats here!

"You have been the best, most wonderful and loving husband any woman could have. I love you completely. I have never been unhappy in our marriage, or unsatisfied with our sex life together. You are a caring and exciting lover, and I love making love with you. None of this, none of what I did, had anything to do with dissatisfaction with you." - Then why did you CHEAT?

You can maybe - MAYBE -excuse the first time as a drunken indiscretion, getting caught up in the moment or whatever. But in the cold light of dawn, when she realized what she had done, even if she was able to compartmentalize it to assuage her guilt, the MOMENT that Eddie approached her and even HINTED at a continuation, she should have told him NO FUCKING WAY, and if pressed slap his face, and if need be, knee him in the balls!

And why in the world are you having a casual conversation and "just happen" to mention that your husband is going out of town?!

"When I left his apartment, I knew I was going to keep ... seeing him" - If not the previous night, certainly at that point, she has destroyed their marriage, and has NO right to try to hold him back.

"It had been the most exciting thing I'd done in years, and I liked it." - Gee, I'll bet THAT make him feel special! And what has SHE done to make their sex life more special? Has she EVER talked to him about how she feels? Maybe, as she says, he feels the same way; maybe he doesn't,maybe he thinks that all is fine!

I would have liked to hear her explanation for the "Honeymoons" on their anniversary night Maybe, SOMEHOW, in some sick universe, you could explain away the rest, but to be so thoroughly fucked by your lover that you can't fuck your husband on your anniversary, can't even let him see your cunt, defies ANY explanation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too far

The wife really has gone too far and no amount of contriteness and grovelling could restore the husband to a whole partner. Love this author but this RAAC story is too much.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

And I know there's some repetition here:

I don’t care, I don’t care HOW drunk she was, the MOMENT he kissed her she HAD to rear back and slap his face as hard as she could, go back in and tell her friends that she was leaving! Hell, she doesn’t even have the old, lame “helping him out of his depression” excuse, since she said he looked a lot more cheerful.

“But I had happened to mention that you were going away again, and that got Eddie thinking." – Oh, how convenient, she “just happened” to mention that he was going away.

“It had been the most exciting thing I'd done in years, and I liked it." – Boy, I’ll bet THAT makes him feel special!

“I never let my ... meetings with Eddie interfere with any plans you and I had." – Except when you got your “Honeymoons” on your FUCKING anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are the kids in boarding school or summer camp for 9 months?

just wondering

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story

Good effort and great content!! Eat shit asshole of LIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*****

Nobody turns a man who has been cheated on into a wimp coward better than you..... By my count, she fucked this guy over 100 times and you still have him being wimpy and whining.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Baby

Your thinking process betrays you as having all the maturity of a child. Petulant, needy, selfish, egotistical, and absolutely no control over your emotions or your intellect. You're not only too immature to have been married, you're too immature to have had sex with a woman - stick to masturbating; that's more your speed.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

I know there's some repetition here, but...

“None of this, none of what I did, had anything to do with dissatisfaction with you. Please believe me!" – That’s such bull crap! People satisfied with their sex lives don’t have affairs!

As soon as they kissed outside the bar she had already gone too far. I’ll cut her SOME slack for being a little drunk, but as soon as it went beyond kissing a FAITHFUL wife slaps him as hard as she can and leaves, and then does two things: She tells her husband what happened, and she refuses all further contact with Eddie.

Why in the hell does she tell Eddie her husband is going out of town, and why doesn’t she leave when he shows up at the club, even if she didn’t know it was a set-up?

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
I don't like

where this one appears to be heading. He knows too much to forgive. BTW - What happened to the friend calling Marianne? Was it just an uneventful conversation? Though I pushed for/insisted upon details, my ex-wife refused to give me details, including how it started. After all these years, I guess it doesn't really matter which way a couple goes. Confession makes the story more interesting. Stay away until the kids come home - let her explain/lie about what's going on.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I'm ashamed. I hate myself for what I did, and that's the simple truth." – She couldn’t have been THAT ashamed or else she wouldn’t have been buying the throw-away phone and stuff!

“I never let my ... meetings with Eddie interfere with any plans you and I had." – EXCEPT when he gave you the “honeymoons” on your anniversary!

And what about her remarks like, "Nobody does it like you?"

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
More Thoughts

She KNOWS it’s wrong, but intends to do it anyway.

So, after 16 years the sex has gotten a little “familiar” – I guess that would excuse Tom having an affair, right? And you KNOW if things were reversed, SHE would be just over-flowing with love and forgiveness, right? ROFLMFAO!

And I know I said it earlier, and Tom mentions it here, but getting the “honeymoons” from Eddie on their fucking anniversary? Again, how would SHE react if he couldn’t get it up for her because he had screwed HIS lover too much one their ANNIVERSARY?

And MAYBE you could explain it away as just “pillow talk”, but how does she explain “nobody does it like you” or whatever her exact words were.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Two Things

First of all, drunk or not, the ONLY acceptable reaction to Eddie's first kiss was a resounding slap in the face.

Second, even if you were to somehow let that slide, ANY further interaction with Eddie would be a non-starter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
8 months

and somehow Ohio makes this a reconciliation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm afraid

if I was him I would have killed them both. Very, very slowly and painfully and hid the bodies very well. With even just a little luck, everyone would have thought they had run off together.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@SplitAces

Where did you see it stated that he LET her go to clubs?

She's telling him NOW that she went to the clubs.

I wish he hadn't walked out, I'd LOVE to hear her explanation for being fucked senseless on their ANNIVERSARY! I don't know if that's worse than the calculated affair. As wrong as that was, it doesn't SEEM to have affected their lives (not that that makes it right!)

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Any fool that let's his wife go to clubs

Deserves everything that IS going to happen to him! I have zero sympathy for idiots.

Why Eddie is still able to walk is a mystery to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I dont know how u r able to forgive cheating that happens in a spur of a moment.obe night stands are also cheating.i wont be able to forgive that.if anything can happen wen ur drunk and dancing with other people then u shouldnt do it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous