All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 05'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
who dumber the writer or the hubby

prolonging and being a man and dumping the whoreslut of another man.the hubby is not hers anymore after three months of the eight months she fuck him.to long of affair to be married.save the b/s and end the crap.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Well now

The going keeps getting better

we hear her story...much as it was.

sounds sorta truthful to me. Crazy, selfish, but truthful.

and he got to let it all out.

Wow. An i Know that you aint responding to everyone's comments...Literotica takes about 5-7 days from when you post it to the story appears so you have written it this way

Great job. Now we await chapter 6...or will they get back together, can he cover come her EMOTIONAL betrail?

I don;t think so.

But you ARE the writer.

ohioohioalmost 19 years agoAuthor
A note from Ohio

Thanks so much to all the readers who have posted public comments or sent me private comments about this story. It is gratifying that so many people have found it worth thinking about and commenting on.

I've gotten the message about chapters being too short, and future ones will be more substantial. But I don't know yet how many there will be--I'm letting my characters dictate what has to happen as the story develops.

As for how the story will resolve: all I can say is that I'm aiming to write a story where the characters are psychologically plausible, and behave in ways that are or at least might be believable. That may make the story less of a sex-drenched fantasy, but I hope it will be rewarding for readers in other ways.

Again, my sincere thanks for your responses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Self Respect

I have no idea where your going with this, but tell me, what self respecting man would take this lieing cunt back into his life?

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
Enjoying the story

Keep up the work. I anxiously await the next chapter. This is a little reminiscent of Taboo Teller's "Do For Lust, Won't Do For Love" series. How can she explain the "honeymoons" on their anniversary?

Let's see where you are taking us. Can they get past this? Can he ever trust her after she lied so easily and often? Does he get some revenge on Eddie?

One other note. This is about the 5th note posted to this chapter and the story hasn't even shown up as a "new story" yet. Seems like people may be hunting for each new chapter rather than simply waiting for it to appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
details

1. will hubby check out at the hospital if she is lying again?

2. what about the audio bugs left in the house, will he check the audio files there to see what she has been plotting? will the purse bug be back in play?

3. what she emotes about how she feels for her husband, does not seem to match what she was recorded as saying earlier - now she is all emotional, lovey dovey, and sorrowful, then she came across as a cold lying manipulative actress. will her husband distrust her now - or will he conviently forget?

4. what is happening with the teenagers at camp while all this is working out? as parents there should be SOME concern to reduce the shock the kids? both parrents seem to act right now like they are childless....

5. kid DNA - will he insist on checking that? DNA on the panty semen was a weak point so far.....

Ohio, you write very well written thought provoking stuff, eh?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Ouch!

This woman has hurt him as much as humanly possible. What does she want from her husband now? She never said what she wants or how she would like things to be. He should ask her.

Why would she stop seeing Eddie now? Is it any worse now that the husband knows? Can it be any worse? Very emotional tale!

energystarenergystaralmost 19 years ago
Completly Real

This story is so real. Even the bad guys are human. I have so many friends have been through this. Some are still togther. Lets say her story was real, there is no suprise on the tapes - to be able to confess like that has to be the hardest thing in the world to do. As far as her lying, i have never cheated , but i would deny it as long as i long as i could(see Clinton). On the other hand, if it were my wife I would have a hard time staying with her. Still they really HAD a great marriage, but this might be too much. How ever it goes, i hope you stay away from the standard 'punish the whore, kids see her twice a year, close out the account" crap. Not that i don't enjoy those stories, but this is like seeing your best friends go though hell (yes - both, even if one is totaly wrong). The pain is real and so is your tale. Thank You and Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A few thoughts.

1. Personally, when he asked her if she loved Eddie, how she felt about him, I was waiting for to ask her about Eddie's use of his pet name for her. This may be the clearest evidence of the level of intimacy that relationship had reached.

2. Did she think this would work? When he confronted her with his proof, her responses were "Please, Tom, there's more to this than..." and "Tom, if you'll only...", which implied that once he heard what she had to say he would understand.

The author, in a note, stated he "aiming to write a story where the characters are psychologically plausible, and behave in ways that are or at least might be believable." Sorry, but, at least in her case, only if psychotic behavior is psychologically plausible. She's nuts.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
I am definitely hooked

but the story is starting to really stretch my ability to believe in these characters, or empathise with even the husband now - there are so many things he could have done by now, but has 'wimped out'.

I am especially happy to read that the author intends to end this 'drip by drip' water torture and give us substantial chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The only thing......

.......that's really upsetting me is the fact that I have to WAIT for the next chapter! :)

Honestly, even though this story does have one or two implausability issues as has been pointed out, it's still a great read and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

I honestly don't know why I like these kinds of stories, yet I keep reading them. Even though this has never happened to me (yet or ever, I hope), for some reason, I feel like I can put myself easily in the place of the offended party. Maybe I have a victim fetish (for lack of a better phrase)?

Keep up the good story and please hurry with the rest of the installments! I feel like I'm dying here, not knowing how it will end yet. (Now I know how my wife feels about the next Harry Potter book) :)

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Did you ever have a complete vision of this story?

You have inadvertently pointed out the problem associated with writing a serial story, and that is losing focus and creating irreconcilable inconsistencies. You have a big one here.

This couple has two children. Remember them. You have mentioned them all of 4 times in the entire story ( twice in chapter 1 and twice in chapter 2). In fact, the importance of the children is stated in the 4th reference in chapter 2 by Tom himself while speaking with Marianne:

"I want you to know that our relationship is the most important thing in my life. I put it ahead of everything, except our children. It comes ahead of my career, of anything else. And I would never do anything to

jeopardize it."

Hmmmm. Where are the children? We know from your earlier setup that they are between 10 and 16 years of age, so are they in boarding school? Where are they? Certainly, if they are home then I find it difficult to believe that Marianne is cavorting with Eddie to such a degree…even if it is mainly during working hours. If the children are so important to Tom when is he planning to express this?

The way you have written this piece it is obvious to me that you have forgotten that you included them in the story. You have given Marianne a mid-life crisis of sorts and lost focus.

I do not know where you are going with this. To end this chapter with Tom wanting another talk with Marianne is inconceivable to me. He needs to get his kids and extricate her from his life. If you continue him on this same path, you will expose him as being a masochist and I do not think that you want that...or maybe you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HUBBY BLEW IT ...AGAIN!!!!

I don't know where the author is going with this. The characters are so one sided...and one dimensional. I'm almost have difficulty in reading what is being said because it makes no sense.

He has hubby walk out before he could find out about the anniversary fuck. [critical point]

Hubby never asks where the kids are on her sleepovers with eddie. who cares...it has nothing to do with the story.[another critical point]

She hang out with her unmarried friends from the office...she's 40, therefore they must be late 20's. Why not Steve and andrea or other common friends...i see no relation to the story.

Marianne and eddie are an item ...just like jack and susan. eddie must be telling jack and marianne is telling susan...and vice versa ...anymore second dates...any new friendships...i don't understand what does eddie do for a living to be able to meet for a few hours 2 to 3 times a week. the entire relationship and scenario is being harshly manufactured like putting circles into squares.

eddie is presented dowdy [not goodlooking, not buff]yet appealing to Marianne to fuck. its as if eddie is just furniture with no mind of his own...yet he has buddies even arranges jack to get susan to get to marianne...so he must be smart. he goes partying etc. so it isn't like its marianne's entire fault.After all she is very fond of him...as a friend...remember the rap song ..He's just a friend.

Also, Marianne is fessing up like a man...using male lingo..not feminine at all at all. i think hubby married a guy...she sure acts like it...and eddie's the girly.

Sorry, but the story doesn't jive and only hubby's indifference to and divorce from marianne should be its logical conclusion. Otherwise we have ourselves one mean masochist.

And everyone...remember, it is just a story..albeit a provoking one.

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like this story...

But I agree with what some people are saying. There are glaring inconsistencies, like the children that flicker in and out of existence (where were they all the times she spent the night with her lover?). And I could accept the couple getting back together eventually, but only if it's done in a realistic manner that doesn't turn the guy into a wimp. Her behavior has been horrible so far. She needs to suffer to realize the enormity of what she's done, and she needs to dramatically redeem herself somehow. How can she ever be trusted again? Perhaps you can do more with the bugging to A) make her think that he wasn't the one bugging her, so she won't think he still is, and B) have him continue to listen in so he can find out what she's really thinking and doing without worrying about her sugarcoating or outright lying some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NO ! ! ! !

I am giving this a 50% because you have carried this story far enough. If Marriane would have said NO in the first place, there would not be a problem now.

She is strong enough to lie about her cheating, but she is not strong enough to tell Eddie NO? The old saying, she wants her cake and to be able to eat it to. Well, she might could have said she was drunk the first time and blamed it on booze, but what about all of the other times? She is a lying cheat that will cheat again.

Tom, leave her and get the kids and live a happy life with someone else.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
I'm enjoying the story, but...

... I think you're dragging it out too long. I'm sure that this would take a long time in real life, but you need to compact the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another wimp with a limp dick

This guy is such a pussy. He has no balls. I think he will beg her to let him come home so that he can eat Eddie's cum from her well fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Starting to drag

Story is great, but is starting to drag along to much.Come on, what self respecting many would take a slut of a wife like that back. Not only did she cheat but she lied to his face repeatdly, even when confronted. The worst of it all is that she fucked the other guy on their anniversary and that they have pet names for each other.That tells me that it is more than just an affair.He should get revenge on both of them.I know i would.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
You Are Killing Us

You are killing us by giving this little in this chapter. He should have reached a decision by then.

Please do not drag it more than one more chapter.

There were quite a few fatal blows to the marriage so far that any single one of them is capable of nuking a very healthy marriage into nonexistence:

1. Never wanted to come clean until she was caught, losing two chances. Trust is totally destroyed.

2. No remorse what so ever: "... Yes, Eddie, of course it was great for me too. ... I'll never forget it either."

3. Anniversary tryst.

4. Length of affair. The thrill cannot last for months.

5. Using her husband's pet name for her with lover.

6. Spending nights with lover.

7. Having Susan (and Jack) know about the affair.

8. Her gall when she says this in the middle of a blatant lie: "... but I probably should have told you about it right at the beginning anyway, and trusted in your discretion."

She has to know that all of these hurt him even if he does not know about them. She had more than enough time to think about them.

With all this said, I cannot understand how she cried when confessing. She must be a great actor, really disoriented, or can someone please explain that to me? I imagine that she told excerpts of the truth because she thought Tom may be able to catch her lying again and there would be no hope.

While I do not believe that Tom should kill Marrianne and Eddie and everybody they have ever met, I believe in justice. All legal contracts have a penalty section to preserve the rights of the two parties. Marriage does not. Both Marrianne and Eddie should pay for destroying a wonderful marriage and the nice husband's ability to ever being able to trust any woman. Tom is practically destroyed. The least thing he can do is not to reward who destroyed him by taking her back. After the list above, he has to be a moron to do that.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Good story, but needs to go forward

I agree with many people here. There doesn't appear to be any reason for him to forgive, and reconcile with his wife. She lied, had a long affair, and betrayed him many times over. Tom needs to divorce her, take the kids, and start over again. She needs to have a breakdown, and regret her actions for the rest of her miserable life. Please move the story along a little faster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
still too short

The story is going ok but the chapters are still too short. quit teasing us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Realistic

I like this story very much so far, its not that I disagree with the extramarital sex itself, but the lying and deceit is worse, if that makes any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awaiting next chapter

Things should be fleshed out,not a quick write to mess up what's done. Some of the points made by readers are valid---the children etc. You have to reconcile the cold calculator with the crying-her-eyes-out woman. Who is she really? Jerk-off critics will say--"a slut"--yeah,but probing her psychology is more interesting in a story---in life it is different---this is fiction.

It will be tough to wrap up everything to everyone's satisfaction--can't be done---but give it your best try. Eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Continuity!

As has been pointed out: The kids. Where were they when she was shacking up at Eddie's all those nights Tom was out of town? And he *never* called home???

Okay, that said it is still a *great* first story. Experience will help for the future.

Hmmm, if he is feeling angry and betrayed now just wait! Since she did not do anything in front of the children she will probably not be declared an unfit mother. That means, unless the children want otherwise, she gets custody. With custody she at least gets the house and child support payments. Eddie may not have stayed overnight in the past but there will be nothing stopping him in the future.

Marianne's actions are at odds with her words. She didn't want to hurt Tom but she cold bloodedly decided to continue the affair. When he first expresses suspicion she only halts for the briefest of time before resuming. She says she doesn't want Tom to know but her coworkers and Eddie's friends know. How long before the word got back to Tom? She has Eddie call her by Tom's pet name. That had to be deliberate - Anni is not a normal contraction for Marianne. She says Tom is a wonderful lover but is more vocal and demonstrative with Eddie. Her coziness and intimacy with Eddie rivals that with Tom.

I think that it's just that she's a great liar. She has the ability to lie to herself as well as others.

But still a great job. Very plausable. But please put Tom out of his misery soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rational Ending?

OK, Wife cheats, long term. Has a physical and emotional relationship with another man. Would keep it up forever if she could. Has no compunction about lying to husband to keep it going. Husband finds out and has to go to great lengths to bring it out. This is a "no brainer"; it is obvious that he can never recover an honest relationship with her based on the emotional component of her cheating relationship. Husband knows that. Story colapses is they reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
House of Cards !!!

Right on OHIO !!!!

I like this story very much.. You are adressing most all peoples feeling and fears about adultry in this story.. with very little trash. But where are you going to take us now? "Annie" has no excuses that a husband can or will except."Tom" so far, is not the wimpy husband. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter/chapters. Please continue on....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
like the house of cards

i hope her life falls down... she was way to familair to him ... the pet names ... what she did was to much to just forget and forgive ... the guy needs t obe punished in some way ... if he was to pay her hubby say a million dollars ...as i can see now there is no way she can put him in jail where they deserve ... maybe eddie can pay rent on his wife id say a million is fair ...he needs to find and fuck someone many times just to see if maybe she was right maybe shes stale also ... maybe he needs fresh meat to .... maybe as a good wife shell take that million eddie will pay him to take his wife back so he can buy a few dozen prostitutes ... maybe he needs a long term affair also so he can get real cozy with another woman like his wife did with eddie ... so he can come up with some pet names for her also ... eddie needs punished also ... either a lot of money or cut something off ... like in iran a hand or something a foot maybe maybe she could cut her ear off to show him she still loves him ... needs to be something real good though real good ....i hope her cards fall to pieces for what she did to hubby... its all about consequences ....every action gets another reaction...its time for him to react ...take her and eddie down maybe eddie likes old pussy enough to marry her after the divorce ... ill bet he stands a better chance of finding young pussy to marry than she does ... all eddie wants is to fuck her he dont want to have any more responsibility thatn that ... fuck that bastard ... maybe he needs to die also just like his brother be nice and finish the cheating bitch ... bastard off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
makes me wonder if

Eddie ever had a brother?? The wife knew what she was doing, she sure is the one at fault.

Ohio, good story keep the words coming. These chapters are driving me insane with the shortness of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't Demonify Eddie

Ohio:

This is a pretty good series; the characters are decently built up and they're going through some fairly real pain. I think though that you've written yourself into a corner forgiveness wise and this may make it hard to write more chapters while avoiding having the husband just get a divorce.

Don't make the mistake of re-casting Eddie as a predatory seducer. It makes it too easy to then make Marianne just a gullible victim, and allows the husband to redeem himself (in his own mind) by attacking Eddie.

Right now the happy marriage has been struck by a cancer called mindless infidelity. Let's watch how the two patients deal with it. Don't make the cancer malevolently evil.

Thanks for listening:

John O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
No forgiveness!

For her to carry her affair that long, I don't see any way Tom can forgive her. If Tom haven't caught her she would still be having an cheating on him. Is she sorry that she have an affair or sorry that she got caught? Think about it.

rip32rip32almost 19 years ago
Still Going Good

Eddie is a predator. He knows she is married and persues her anyway. He enlisted his friend and her so called friend to help him fuck her again. What kind of friend does she have that would help put her into a position where she will be tempted to cheat on her husband? The main problem is that she let it happen, then with a straight face lied about it. Rather than break it off when Tom became suspicious, she continued the affairs and lies more. She also claims Eddie never came to their house. How could he possibly believe anything she says now? Why would he want to?

I would suspect the children have an idea of what she is doing, if every time Tom is out of towns she sleeps elsewhere. She may have them spend the night with friends, but on school nights? And dad just happens to be gone? Unless the kids are really stupid they know.

The "honeymoons" is another biggy. No doubt she has a great story ready about a pimple on her ass or something similar, but he can't beleve her so there is no point in listening, unless he just wants to be entertained by more of her fabrications.

It will be interesting when the story gets back to the house recordings, keeping in mind that she may have found the microphones and may just play to them.

I find the comments about him being a wimp amazing. He has done absolutely nothing to be called a wimp.

I do think Eddie has some kind of reckoning coming, not shot or blown up or anything drastic, but he has to know what this affair will do to her marriage, and even after she is caught doesn't want to give it up. He went after a married woman on purpose, and I hope his reward is appropiate.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Not real

You can feel his anger and resentment but her explanations and actions are not realistic. She's cardboard whose purpose is to push the story along until you find out what the husband does.

Not a bad story but the fixation on finding out the truth is off kilter. Does it somehow magically make things better if she's completely honest in explaining how she's been dishonest? In real life, it takes effort, time and much pain to dig out truths about feelings and even the details of what happened. That's the problem with writing a realistically themed story; the bar of reality is pretty high.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 19 years ago
What's next

How is any guy suppose to take a woman back after a long affair. This woman justs wants her cake and eat it too. She seems to lie like a pro. How would he ever know what's true and what isn't.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
A herd of marriage counselers working 24/7

couldn't fix this marriage. He should get her story, tape it and file for divorce. Maybe her "fond of" friend could take her in after the divorce. Of course, it will take him time to find another woman after she has broken his trust.

One other thing, a deck of cards has 52 cards, please don't use 52 short chapters to get to the end.

A great story so far!

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Infidelity in marriage is the death of trust

Trust is the soul of a marriage. Without it's soul a marriage is a dead thing that hasn't the sense to lie down and be buried. The first time you might excuse as a drunken accident but not the rest.

She knew it was wrong and did it anyway. She got caught and lied. Eddie did not care and her Friend should be shot for putting her in the position to be courted by another man.

If it were me there would be no marriage. We might one day be able to be friends, but not spouses. I could not live with someone who threw away 16 years of love, trust, and marriage by having an affair and then telling me "My marriage came first." It obviously did not or it would not have happened. You can't live with someone you can't trust. That kind of "life" is meerly existance.

Great story and I look forward to more.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
This story is killing me.....

Arghhh! This is the story I first try to see if its posted on literotica when I log on the internet, but the many chapters are killing me!!!LOL!

What I like about this story is that I picture myself in the husbands shoes and imagine what he is feeling, and very likely would feel the same. The thing that bugs me is the intimacy, not the sex. That would totally destroy my heart if that happened to me.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To the poster

that suggested she might be lying about eddie fucking her at her house, I say this. Wait until he plays the tapes. I think that will dry up all the tears right quick when hubby confronts her that Eddie has fucked her just a little while before he came over to hear her tale of woe.

You just wait. I'll almost bet money that she is still fucking him. She is playing her husband like a fine musical instrument. I haven't heard the author's explanation of the financial situation of the husband yet (Job, earnings capabilities, etc.) Usually some no good son of a bitch like her is thinking of herself and kids too in that she knows that this other fucker probably doesn't have the income her husband does, and probably doesn't want her kids to raise either. This type of broad always goes with the money. That's the reason she is trying so hard to maintain the status-Quo.

This motherfucker is a lying, cheating slut, and her "side of the story' is just so much bullshit. She can't tell the truth and her husband is starting to wimp out. Just hope there is no pussy licking and cum eating for him in the forseeable future. She is sorry for one thing and one thing only. She got caught and the lies ran out.

cageyteecageyteealmost 19 years ago
I'm very impressed!

I'm very impressed with how you've dealt with this.

I hope you're surviving the criticism from those souls who appear to be responding more from their own life experiences and/or fears, than from your story.

I'm enjoying it and, once again, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I hope it won't be long.

cageytee

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
great so far....

Congratulations ohio! This has been a great series so far. It is well written tale of a very unsypathetic wife’s betrayal of good guy. But given the hints of the tom’s undying love for Marianne, I suspect this is headed for a reconcliation. Nothing justifies that ending. Tom obviously loves marianne. In this case, love should not cloud his decision as the questions are, “should tom stay??” “is she a good for him?” the answer is NO. Divorce is the only way out of this.

For a marriage to survive, love, trust and respect should be all present. Marianne’s love for tom is debatable at best and clearly, tom should trust marianne and marianne’s respect for tom is gone. Here’s how I see it.

TRUST: If were tom, I definitely will never trust marianne’s word again. We all know how she lied when tom confronted her with her cum encrusted panty. We also know how she also lied when tom played her phone call. I’ll use this new found knowledge about my loving and faithful wife to tell me the truth behind the lies she told me during our talk (on chap5)

1.) she opened with, . "I have never—NEVER—done anything with any other man before Eddie. I was completely faithful to you until then, and I wanted to make sure you knew that”. Now flashback to our anniversary dinner: She he saw my concerned look, and before I could ask anything she said, "Just a muscle cramp—my calf is sore today for some reason." Then she quickly went on to change the subject: "Oh Tom, what a beautiful restaurant this is. Thank you for bringing me here tonight!"

Her style is: A good offense is the best defense. She takes the initiative. She had the presence of mind to come up with a good excuse for her pain then changes the subject. I could expect no less from her opening statement when she had a few weeeks to prepare to get the desired effect on me. She even stressed “NEVER”. Nice try. Nothing arouses suspiscion mopre than an official denial. Why tell me this when the issue is eddie? I suspect she’s had affairs before and wanted to take the initiative telling me she never had one until eddie. Another evidence supporting this theory is the realtive ease in which eddie got into her pants the 1st time. once a cheater always a cheater!

2.) In her confession, she said "Tom, making love with you is wonderful. You are so gentle, and sometimes so powerful, and you are so attentive to my pleasure. And I feel safe with you. But at the same time, after 16 years it has gotten ... maybe a bit 'familiar', or predictable? I'll bet you feel the same way." "Anyway, with Eddie it was wild, and new, and very different. Not better, Tom! Never better than what you and I have. But different. Another bullshit!

Remember her telling eddie at the motel: "Oh, Eddie, nobody does me like you do!" she said to him, a remark that stunned me with pain. "Give me a minute to relax and enjoy that wonderful feeling, then I want your beautiful dick inside me." Again, she took the intiative. Her comments to eddie are unabashed declarations of her satisfaction. Eddie didn’t prompt her or anything. She just said it. Now, she tells eddie is not better. Wow! she’s still at it.

RESPECT:she said, "Oh, Tom. Oh my God. Tom, I am SO sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I never, never meant to hurt you." And "From the very beginning, I told Eddie that I would do whatever it took to keep our ... relationship a secret. I told him I loved you—that this ... affair had nothing to do with that. I wanted my marriage to last, and my seeing him would never interfere with that."

1.) What was she thinking? Was it the affair would run it’s course and I won’t find out? I can’t be more direct when I asked her, "Anni, I found your thong panties in the laundry room, covered with cum. Are you having an affair? Please tell me the truth!" That should have been her wake up call and ended it there. But no, all she did was to lie low for 11 days and fucked eddie again on Tuesday. This tells me she never planned to stop her affair. If she respected (or loved) me or even gave a thought to my feelings, she would have ended it right there. Though she never planned to get caught either, she opted I catch by default.

2.) it’s goes without saying that just like lawyers to their clients, married couples have a fiduciary obligation to each other. they should keep their intimate secrets. But the following shows marianne’s betrayal anew. “Judging from her words on the recording, she must have called him the previous Monday (after our conversation about her panties on Sunday) and warned him that I was suspicious, and that they'd have to cool it for a while”

"I don't know, Eddie. It all depends on when Tom calms down. He's been so moody, it's obvious he's still wondering about me. I need to be very careful for a while. Call me at the end of the week and I'll let you know how it looks." And The fact that he called her "Anni", a pet name that only I used with her—above all in bed--just made it worse. Had SHE suggested that to him?

Marianne tells eddie everything. I would feel so betrayed and so disrespected when the pet name I use to call my wife in bed is also used by her lover. If she respects me even a little, she wouldn’t make me look like a dumbass husband, clueless on what’s happening. They not only screw behind my back for 8 months but also m,ake fun of me. I’m sure they had a good laugh when marianne told eddie I didn’t remember not fucking her on Thursday.

3.) the ultimate disrespect was the night of our 16th anniversary. Eddie fucks marriane silly to have the “honeymoons”. He ruins the most important date of our marriage and she agrees. Clearly he doesn’t fuck her that hard on a regular basis or even when they haven’t done it for 11 days. Remember the night of their Tuesday tryst, “While we were doing the dishes in the kitchen, she slid over and put her arm around my waist. "Tom, will you come up to bed early with me tonight? I love these days with the kids at camp, when we can make love any time we like. And you've turned me down twice lately!" She said this last sentence with a sexy smile. Under any other circumstances I would have been hard in five seconds. But I knew—or was virtually certain—that she'd been fucking her lover 10 hours earlier”

so, if eddie didn’t normally fuck her that hard to get “honeymoons” or even if they haven’t fucked for 11 days, why would he fuck her to have “honeymoons” on our anniversary? And more importantly, marianne agreed. Why? the only reason I can think of is eddie wants to put one over me by screwing my wife on our anniversary so hard that she won’t be able to fuck me that night. Why? a plain and simple power trip on his part? Maybe but I doubt it as he has been doing that for months already. The answer lies in marianne’s agreement to the plan. We know that this is beyond sex and by her own admission she was fond of him. now, his statements after they fucked Tuesday gives me a clue on how he really feels.

"OK, babe," Eddie replied. "But once every ten days is not enough of you for me. I get lonely." And, "OK, Marianne, I get it. Just do what you can to reassure him, OK? I want to see you more than just once a week." From the tape I observe this was no one-night stand; Eddie was my wife's lover, someone close to her, someone she'd opened her body to, someone with whom she had taken her pleasure repeatedly. They hadn't just fucked. They'd cuddled, they'd showered together. How else to say it? She'd been with him the way she was supposed to be only with me”

from these I can safely conclude they were beginning to fall in love. Else, why would marinne agree to fuck him onour anniversary? Also, eddie’s statements sounded like he’s claiming proprietary rights on my wife. Albeit, subtly, he’s demanding time with her, which my loving wife will surely give had I not confronted her. am fairly certain had I not noticed the “honeymoons” and saw the cum encrusted panty, the affair would have continued forever. If I had not caught them, they would have fallen in love and marianne would have left me.

MY SOLUTION: If I were tom, I would tell marianne if she wants to get a shot at getting back with me. She should.

1.) confess to the children of her affair. Tell them of the littlest detail of everytime she fucked eddie. I will demand she tells everything from the dates, what she was wearing, what he was wearing, what they did, what excuse she gave her office so she can meet him. if she staye overnight, tell what excuse she gave the kids so they won’t suspect. I will video tape everything.

2.) set up eddie so I take my revenge. Preferably with bogus drug charges ala enovelist, if not a good beating that would ruin his “wonderful cock and balls” would do. btw, he should stay a least 5 months in the hospital.

After this I’ll get a good lawyer, divorce the lying, cheating bitch and get everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmm!!

Kudos, now this is very realistic, the husband acting like a real man, HURT,and PISSED OFF. End of marriage and payback time now, against Eddie the "lover boy".........PLEASE Ohio, whatever you do dont let Tom forgive that cheating, lieing bitch......

Paul

aliaspeterjaliaspeterjalmost 19 years ago
Brick House Destroyed by Wrecker

The title of this story seems to suggest this marriage was a house of cards, but I believe the marriage was a well built and strong house. The walls were built up over 16 years, they were walls of trust, caring and security between husband and wife and parents and children. Also it appears -- as in many good marriages -- there was a wall of friendship between spouses. To a lesser extent there were also walls from society and their jobs, taking them as not two individuals but the unit of husband and wife -- and -- mother and father.

Given this Marrianne's actions are amazing. I'm not saying unbelievable just ...whooey is that one fucked up broad!

I don't see this going toward a satisfying ending. If they break up there is the messiness of divorce, child custody and visitation, his self worth and sexual identity probably fucked all to hell, with her in need of an immediate psychiatric intervension that forces her to live with Dr. Phil for the next 36 months, children who now will quite probably have fucked up views of relationships and will hate their mother in large part and yet also blame their father somehow ... just terrible, terrible sadness and ruin.

The other option is these four people trying to live through a two year shitstorm in a relationship house that only has a few bricks left.

A one time infidelity because of bad judgment is probably only enough to put a hole in the wall of trust. Over time it should be able to be repaired. An eight month period of infidelity -- well that takes the whole load bearing wall out, BUT

An eight month affair with a man that his wife has a casual emotional rapport with;

And who has sex with wildly while she shows less passion -- at least by volume -- than when she has sex with her husband;

And when confronted about these things lies in the husband's face time and again?

Now the wall isn't just pulverized the foundations that built that wall of trust have been destroyed.

God, and I haven't even mentioned the "honeymoons" gotten within hours -- or at most a day -- of their wedding anniversary.

And since all the trust is gone how is he to believe anything she said. It might have been different if Tom noticed a change in Marrianne's habits and interactions with him for the last nine months. If there hasn't been a change it would indicate one of three things (1) Tom has been a distant husband -- but everything in the story tells us that he is fact a wonderful husband. So the two possible explanations left are (2)Marrianne never felt any remorse for her actions and was able to blithely continue her life without the least bit of distress over her affair or (3)Marrianne has had more than one affair, in fact she probably has hade many perhaps stretching back to their 1st year of marriage.

If either of the explanations are true it proves that Marrianne can lie without guilt and do actions that will hurt other people without the least twinge of conscience.

In this context Tom would be better off dating a whore because while his date might not have a heart of gold at least she will have a heart.

Considering her qualities it is amazing that Marrianne did not cause more destruction in her path before this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Marianne the MILF

The author is raising Tom's emotional angst by inserting the many over nights at the apartment and the frequency of sessions, 2-3 per week. Marianne must have some job that allows her to blow that kind of time on the company clock. And she apparently never has to worry about being there for her kids on the overnights who are okay with it and don't tell dad mom is awol. I the think even if the author had the lovers spend less time together the level of Tom's discomfort would be the same, but may be more realistic to the readers.

A few maybes:

Maybe she didn't get the honeymoons from fucking Eddie on the anniversary. Maybe she spent the day before at a clinic aborting his bastard kid, since Tom probably had a vasectomy. Not much of a better reason for Tom's BJ though from his pov.

Maybe Tom should move back into the house if Annie agrees to sign a post nup in which she would agree to give up her interest in the house and kids if she fucked up on any conditions Tom might set; we know she will screw again. He should move back in anyway; she is the one who should be in a furnished appartment, not him.

Maybe if Tom does go back, before he kicks her out, he should make a few bucks off wifey and her slacker punk boyfriend. Tom could set up a porn web site featuring MILF videos. Marianne and Eddie could be the main attraction. Maybe he could get Eileen, the swinger from chapter one, to do a few clips with Eddie and his buddies for more variety. When the cash drops off boot the lot out.

Seriously, good job. I await the next chapter with interest.

Hemi04Hemi04almost 19 years ago
Give the author a break!..........

..........and let him develop his story in his own way. It is as if the people making comments are trying to crowd the author to go in the direction they want with this story.

They are not writing it, he is. A slow, careful build-up, reminescent of the K.K. stories. I think it is great. Ohio, Please try and ignore the detractors, and carry on quietly developing your tale.

All the best.

Jim

rip32rip32almost 19 years ago
Feedback

Most authors ask for feedback so they will know what people like or dislike about their stories. Some write stories to entertain themselves. These authors can ignore feedback. The authors who want to entertain others read the feedback and can, if they want, adjust their stories to whatever will entertain the most people. It also allows them to fix errors that may be pointed out.

Some purist insist the author write the story the way the muse directs, that they should ignore all feedback and write what they want. That is of course the writers option. It dependes on who they are writing for, themselves or the audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Story Development

What's the controversy? The author is developing a husband who is trying to sort out a complicated and emotional issue without first cutting off that issue at the knees. Bravo! The author is developing a wife into a clearly childish character who, for some reason, needs to sow her wild oats at age 40, and without really understanding what she is doing! If you think this is not realistic, you would if you'd been there! Trust me, it can happen!

Great story! Keep it coming!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 19 years ago
Wife has a real problem

Great Story, Waiting to find out whats next. My biggest problem is why she tells Eddie, I won't let it ruin my marriage, then after she feels her husband know something. She goes on with the affair. A one night stand I could understand, A short time affair even, but no way continue it when she knows her marraige is in jeopardy. One step to far. I would never let Eddie off the hook. Payback is needed, hope it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
adultery

"There was something about the wrongness of it, the dirtiness of it, that excited me, knowing that I was cheating on you, that this was ... sex with a man who wasn't my husband."

This is a writer that understands adultery, the eroticism of guilt.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
The Course Is Set

We already know that Marianne's guilty. For those that want to pronounce sentence, I can see where this chapter would be a waste.

You've done a great job here of showing the conflict between Marianne & Tom and their own internal conflicts. It becomes obvious here that fixing this problem won't be easy; too much invested to just walk away; too betrayed to ignore the hurt. Resolution (& possible reconciliation) seems to dictate here that there be additional chapters.

I know, I know, I already read them. But still, from reading this it becomes obvious that Tom's method will involve quite a bit of dialogue. Life is, after all, rather complicated; relationships even more so.

I like the way you take the time to develop your characters. The choices they will later make become more plausible. So here we can see that Marianne is either a consummate actress or she has had her little fantasy world shattered and is now feeling devastated as the consequnces of her actions finally hit home. Tom is torn; he already knows she's a cheat. So he hears her story and since the premise was that this was supposed to be such a good marriage, they both feel the other's pain.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Le Broz OHIO is king of super wimp hubbys

come one get a fucking clue your moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HarryinVA why don't you write a story

HarryinVA since all you seem to be able to do is blast authors like OHIO why don't you write a story like it should be....

If you don't like someones writing don't read it... Or show you can do better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
that's like asking Roger Ebert to Direct!

writing a story is different from critiquing a story, just like directing a film is different from critiquing it.

a good, knowledgeable "critic" is someone who looks at an issue, a story, a film, a book, what-not and make some CRITICAL remarks about why ---- despite all the cares and thoughts and hard working put into by the person who initially came up with the thing --- there are still contradictions, inconsistencies, fallacies, and/or nonsensicalness about it,,,,

don't go after the messenger when he/she came to deliver bad news!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great writer but not a fan of this story

Have read the whole story before, but tonight couldn't get past this chapter. These early chapters had me rivited, but then I realized that he had not once thought of divorce even after finding out that she had had a substained affair. I'm sorry that I don't believe in staying married no matter what occurs. I have more to say, but guess my emotions are still raw which quite honestly is why I like your work so much, but think my thoughts and feelings could best be shown in that when reading near the end when he says good night I was hoping he would say good bye instead.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
50%

for being a great writer. But not 100%. Why? Because you make the mistake so many writers othis genre make. He wants to know the why, not the what, the details. ANd he would not sit there and let her describe the graphic events in such vivid technicolor: especially after saying he never wanted to see a video of what they did. She does not explain why, but dances around with the words and does not appreciate his pain and how much she adds to it. His explosion at the end was about a half hour too late. When she is not explaining why, he should get up and leave or simply slap her face and tell her to explain why or he would leave. However, as this was clearly a set up for reconciliation - you are certainly telegraphing it - the I suppose as a plot device, you really have not choice. If this were my wife - thank god she is not - this chapter would never happen: Sayonara, honey. Bombs away.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He needs to extract his pound of flesh

Both of them need to pay for their cheating. Her lover for fucking a woman who he knew was married, and her for cheating. Make them pay in every way, and let the court system make their lives miserable..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what else

what else would they have to talk about.The only thing left for him to do would be to let her boyfriend move in with them,when he forgive her as is in all your stories.You said a number of times the husband was not the kind of man to let his wife screw another man yet as he will be forgiving her in the next chapter that what happened, your stories have good plots but you turn them into fairy tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in the next chapters...

he gets more creampie, don't worry

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
The first thing the slut would have had to tell me was the sob's name!

Then his ass would be grass and I would be the lawnmower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am the mayor of

Cucktown - I take her back and put my chin in the chinrest where it belongs

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
She doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for cheating on him

She just refers to her affair as a stupid mistake, as if she had a fender bender with her car.

I think she would still be fucking the guy if he hadn't caught her.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where we're the kids while she was out fucking?

Perhaps they were having a sleepover or more likely Ohio forgot they exist. E enthough there would be noway that this sham of a marriage could survive I'm sure Ohio will make Tom take her back and forgive her.

I have today I really enjoyed the part where she's explaining and says that she never talked to Eddie on either her mobile phone or the house phone nor had they ever been in the house as if that makes everything else fine and dandy.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE CHEATER WANTS A NEW GAME

with different cards and new rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Cheating, lying sluts

never have enough brains to come in out of the rain. They just lie and don't think about anything but themselves. Getting yourself fucked sore on your anniversary by your lover. Not smart at all.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

why the fuck is he even thinking about staying?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha

once again its his fault, demands to talk but then says everything to piss on him,haha nope no men here just feminists with her right to tell a wimp story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I see

MM has highjacked ohio's account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get rid of her!!!

What a revolting bitch!!!! Get rid of rid of her preferably with violence and a lot of agony for her! Have him meet someone who really loves him and doesn't need anyone else.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

She digging the hole deeper. Only five chapters to go . . . Reconciliation is going to take some serious revelations. One of these days I'm going to write a story about the whole "it was just different" line. It wasn't better? Of course, that means hubby wasn't better either. Must feel real reassuring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, we can see where this is going.

Cluck, cluck, cluck. Must suck Matt's dick (does Matt have one).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lying cheating adultere

Don't believe a word she says!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hi cuck

No contact with an attorney. She gave her heart to another.....it's more than over. May she die a painful death at the end of her miserable life.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
I generally

do not like to read the cheater's version of events, but this chapter gave us a lot of info we would not have otherwise known.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I dont know how u r able to forgive cheating that happens in a spur of a moment.obe night stands are also cheating.i wont be able to forgive that.if anything can happen wen ur drunk and dancing with other people then u shouldnt do it.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Any fool that let's his wife go to clubs

Deserves everything that IS going to happen to him! I have zero sympathy for idiots.

Why Eddie is still able to walk is a mystery to me.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@SplitAces

Where did you see it stated that he LET her go to clubs?

She's telling him NOW that she went to the clubs.

I wish he hadn't walked out, I'd LOVE to hear her explanation for being fucked senseless on their ANNIVERSARY! I don't know if that's worse than the calculated affair. As wrong as that was, it doesn't SEEM to have affected their lives (not that that makes it right!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm afraid

if I was him I would have killed them both. Very, very slowly and painfully and hid the bodies very well. With even just a little luck, everyone would have thought they had run off together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
8 months

and somehow Ohio makes this a reconciliation...

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Two Things

First of all, drunk or not, the ONLY acceptable reaction to Eddie's first kiss was a resounding slap in the face.

Second, even if you were to somehow let that slide, ANY further interaction with Eddie would be a non-starter.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
More Thoughts

She KNOWS it’s wrong, but intends to do it anyway.

So, after 16 years the sex has gotten a little “familiar” – I guess that would excuse Tom having an affair, right? And you KNOW if things were reversed, SHE would be just over-flowing with love and forgiveness, right? ROFLMFAO!

And I know I said it earlier, and Tom mentions it here, but getting the “honeymoons” from Eddie on their fucking anniversary? Again, how would SHE react if he couldn’t get it up for her because he had screwed HIS lover too much one their ANNIVERSARY?

And MAYBE you could explain it away as just “pillow talk”, but how does she explain “nobody does it like you” or whatever her exact words were.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I'm ashamed. I hate myself for what I did, and that's the simple truth." – She couldn’t have been THAT ashamed or else she wouldn’t have been buying the throw-away phone and stuff!

“I never let my ... meetings with Eddie interfere with any plans you and I had." – EXCEPT when he gave you the “honeymoons” on your anniversary!

And what about her remarks like, "Nobody does it like you?"

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
I don't like

where this one appears to be heading. He knows too much to forgive. BTW - What happened to the friend calling Marianne? Was it just an uneventful conversation? Though I pushed for/insisted upon details, my ex-wife refused to give me details, including how it started. After all these years, I guess it doesn't really matter which way a couple goes. Confession makes the story more interesting. Stay away until the kids come home - let her explain/lie about what's going on.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

I know there's some repetition here, but...

“None of this, none of what I did, had anything to do with dissatisfaction with you. Please believe me!" – That’s such bull crap! People satisfied with their sex lives don’t have affairs!

As soon as they kissed outside the bar she had already gone too far. I’ll cut her SOME slack for being a little drunk, but as soon as it went beyond kissing a FAITHFUL wife slaps him as hard as she can and leaves, and then does two things: She tells her husband what happened, and she refuses all further contact with Eddie.

Why in the hell does she tell Eddie her husband is going out of town, and why doesn’t she leave when he shows up at the club, even if she didn’t know it was a set-up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Baby

Your thinking process betrays you as having all the maturity of a child. Petulant, needy, selfish, egotistical, and absolutely no control over your emotions or your intellect. You're not only too immature to have been married, you're too immature to have had sex with a woman - stick to masturbating; that's more your speed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*****

Nobody turns a man who has been cheated on into a wimp coward better than you..... By my count, she fucked this guy over 100 times and you still have him being wimpy and whining.....?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story

Good effort and great content!! Eat shit asshole of LIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are the kids in boarding school or summer camp for 9 months?

just wondering

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

And I know there's some repetition here:

I don’t care, I don’t care HOW drunk she was, the MOMENT he kissed her she HAD to rear back and slap his face as hard as she could, go back in and tell her friends that she was leaving! Hell, she doesn’t even have the old, lame “helping him out of his depression” excuse, since she said he looked a lot more cheerful.

“But I had happened to mention that you were going away again, and that got Eddie thinking." – Oh, how convenient, she “just happened” to mention that he was going away.

“It had been the most exciting thing I'd done in years, and I liked it." – Boy, I’ll bet THAT makes him feel special!

“I never let my ... meetings with Eddie interfere with any plans you and I had." – Except when you got your “Honeymoons” on your FUCKING anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too far

The wife really has gone too far and no amount of contriteness and grovelling could restore the husband to a whole partner. Love this author but this RAAC story is too much.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Reading Yet Again!

And I know there are some (if not all!) repeats here!

"You have been the best, most wonderful and loving husband any woman could have. I love you completely. I have never been unhappy in our marriage, or unsatisfied with our sex life together. You are a caring and exciting lover, and I love making love with you. None of this, none of what I did, had anything to do with dissatisfaction with you." - Then why did you CHEAT?

You can maybe - MAYBE -excuse the first time as a drunken indiscretion, getting caught up in the moment or whatever. But in the cold light of dawn, when she realized what she had done, even if she was able to compartmentalize it to assuage her guilt, the MOMENT that Eddie approached her and even HINTED at a continuation, she should have told him NO FUCKING WAY, and if pressed slap his face, and if need be, knee him in the balls!

And why in the world are you having a casual conversation and "just happen" to mention that your husband is going out of town?!

"When I left his apartment, I knew I was going to keep ... seeing him" - If not the previous night, certainly at that point, she has destroyed their marriage, and has NO right to try to hold him back.

"It had been the most exciting thing I'd done in years, and I liked it." - Gee, I'll bet THAT make him feel special! And what has SHE done to make their sex life more special? Has she EVER talked to him about how she feels? Maybe, as she says, he feels the same way; maybe he doesn't,maybe he thinks that all is fine!

I would have liked to hear her explanation for the "Honeymoons" on their anniversary night Maybe, SOMEHOW, in some sick universe, you could explain away the rest, but to be so thoroughly fucked by your lover that you can't fuck your husband on your anniversary, can't even let him see your cunt, defies ANY explanation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking cunt! 5*

Such a delusional selfish bitch slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Explanations are NOT necessary.

Why do cheaters always feel as if an explanation is all that's needed to fix the problem? She had nothing to say when confession might have done some good. Now that she's caught, she feels it's her right to explain, uninterrupted of course, about how this might LOOK like something, but actually it isn't.

The husband apologizes for interrupting her? Seriously, Ohio? In reality, do you see a husband apologizing for interrupting his wife's tale of how and when she spread her legs for another guy?

I've read this story before so this is about as far as I can go a second time. Her betrayal is so egregious that there's no coming back. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is or how much she apologizes and promises to never do it again. Anyone who can lie that convincingly has had a lot of practice. Anyone with any self-respect should never continue on in life with a partner like Marianne.

There are a lot of fish in the sea. Find one that doesn't stab you in the back while lying to your face.

Once again I find myself wondering if Ohio is a woman who's utterly convinced of the supremacy of women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No explanation needed for me

When I found out my wife had spent the night with an old boyfriend while I was out on a snorkeling trip for three days, that was it. A friend of ours saw them together and knew Tom was an old boyfriend of hers. He followed them to Tom's house and waited for an hour or so. Everyone knew and no one liked him, he couldn't believe Jonni was in his house alone.

A dozen photos and ninety seconds of film was more than enough. He sent it to my phone while I was still offshore a mile or more. By the time I was home, early, my wife still hadn't appeared. I took only my personal possessions, left my ring and deleted ever photo of the two of us together, from the computer and the cloud.

Only after I left did I forward everything I had to Jonni. Within two minutes, probably less, she was calling my phone. Rather than listen, I left my phone on the table after forwarding everything to my computer and her folks.

That was about 18 months ago and I have a new job in another state and couldn't give a shit about Jonni or if we're even still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC

I'ts a build up for an obvious and poorly doine RAAC.

The drama is fine the silly attermpts at making this into people . You should just substitute "dog" for people and have them return after being beaten.

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
This is just a cuck story

The reason I say that is because there is absolutely no reason for a wife and husband to have such a detailed discussion of her infidelity. It is intended for people who enjoy that type of thing.

I am not one of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
REALLY????!!!!

The Author must be a willing cuckold! This story is pure shit! I'm reading it, HOPING, there is some redemption here REAL SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous

this bitch deserves to BURN! But does it happen? Noooooooooooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If she loved Tom so much

Then why the fuck was she a cheating slut who couldn't get enough of Eddie. She was/is a selfish manipulative bitch. If she wanted more spice in their sex life why didn't she talk to Tom about or better yet just do different things. No she loved him so much she started a relationship with another guy and shared how much she enjoyed it. That is not love. She doesn't love Tom. She did everything behind his back because she knew it would hurt him terribly. You don't do something that you know will hurt terribly to your spouse. Bullshit she loves Tom.

So far Tom is firing on all cylinders on how he feels but reading other comments I don't have hope for him. He has hit all the right points: lying, manipulation, deliberate decision on her part, cheating, anniversary, how she feels about Eddie. However I see him ignoring all of this, reconciling, and setting himself up for more heartbreak. He must not have any self esteem and self confidence to subject himself to that again.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Stupid RAAC

This was one of the most ridiculous reconciliation stories.

She was the most disgusting cheating fucking whore. A true slimy character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now I Remember

The pussy husband tries to act like tony montana and scare the kid. Then he goes back to this slimy, sick bitch of a woman. What a creepy whore. Yuck.

Curb.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
I'm pissed off

Let me state my opinion at this stage of the story.

I would divorced the hell out of this bitch not only for her adultery but for her constant lying and conniving, I'd want to know where Eddie lived to pay Jim a visit one dark night.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Skimming

I really can't add anything to what I've said several times, but two things I keep coming back to: After the first drunken "indiscretion," how can she justify seeing him again, and how does she get so fucked by her lover that she can't fuck her husband on their ANNIVERSARY?!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous