House of Cards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her shower Mary stood under the water and shivered, the cold spray doing nothing to extinguish the tingling warmth that had started in her core. She hadn't felt this in so long that she had nearly forgotten it, but her young, handsome boss had brought it back to her all at once. She was horny as hell and she needed something, anything to take the edge off. If Garret had been home she would have raced home and fucked him wherever she found him. But he was out of town and would be for three more days. She was on her own and she let her hands slide down toward her pussy with a guilty feeling. But as she slid her fingers through the tight curls at the apex of her thighs, she didn't picture her husband; instead she pictured her young boss. She felt guilty as she brought herself to an orgasm, muffling her cries with one hand as she teased her sex with the other.

————————7————————

The next few days passed well, but every time Kyle went up to the gym it seemed like Mary was already there. They spent hours together most days and the closeness and intimacy of their relationship seemed to be growing without either of them doing anything to stop it. She dressed a bit more provocatively without even realizing it and he started making excuses to have her in his office or helping him with things. The casual flirting they did was so subtle that it was easily missed or overlooked as just a friendly relationship between co-workers. Most of the staff flirted and teased, the office was fairly casual most days and the vast majority of the people there were friends. Those who were divisive or liked to gossip didn't often last long. Mary had even started to get along with most of the other secretaries by then. Knowing exactly how the minds of young women worked gave her an edge that they couldn't have guessed was there.

But when it came to Kyle, the flirting was more serious than she had realized at first. On her birthday he had given her a beautiful Pandora bracelet that she still wore every day, and whenever she saw it she thought of him, especially when she was home alone at night. She had started masturbating regularly since that first encounter at the company gym and she would slip her hands down and rub her pussy two or three days a week sometimes. He liked to joke about spanking her when she did something he didn't agree with and the fantasy had taken root in her mind. She had 'joked' back with him a few times and the little touches and gestures that went with their interaction were getting more and more forward. Both of them were aware of the growing attraction as the days passed and it all came to a head at the office Christmas party.

————————8————————

Mary was there alone, as Barrett had refused to attend and she was enjoying the champagne that the firm had provided for the party. Everyone had been encouraged to taxi or commute in and the partners always paid for a fleet of taxis to take people home at the end of the night. It was a big function, catered with an open bar and half a dozen different kinds of food. There was karaoke which everyone participated in, even a few of the senior partners. Watching seventy-eight year old Joel Rosenthal, whose name was on the building, get up on a table and belt out 'My Way' was the highlight of the night. There were door prizes to be won and every partner got each member of his staff gifts, ranging from the simple to the luxurious. Even though the partners were predominantly Jewish, that didn't stop them from enjoying the season.

And Mary found that she was enjoying herself immensely as the night went on and the champagne flowed. She had a few shots of vodka and she danced with some friends and formed new bonds with coworkers that she had barely spoken to in the three and a half months that she had been working there. It was fun, and she let herself enjoy it. She didn't miss that every now and then, one of the partners would vanish for a while and then reappear with their secretary, the young woman usually adjusting her dress or reapplying lipstick, both of them looking a little dishevelled and Mary was a little shocked at just how much sex was happening that night. But she also knew that it was something she should turn a blind eye to. There was a difference between seeing and looking and she did a lot of looking that night without ever seeing.

Around midnight she retreated to the office to catch her breath and take a break from the press of bodies. When they had found out that she had once dreamed of being a singer, they had pressed her into singing a song, and then another and another and now her throat was sore and she was more than a little drunk and she wanted a little quiet and space before she went out to say her goodbyes for the night. As she stepped into the office she leaned on the door and kicked off her shoes with a grateful sigh then she noticed the light under the door to Kyle's office. She cocked her head to the side and walked over, curious as to what was happening in there. Had he taken one of the secretaries into his office for a little discreet fun? She had no idea why the thought of that sent a pang of painful jealousy through her, but she shoved the feeling down, after all she was married, nearly old enough to be his mother, and his employee to boot. They were all things she kept in mind as she got closer and it was only later that she realized that those things were true of every one of the discreet liaisons that she had seen that night, just the roles were somewhat reversed.

She was nearly silent on her stocking feet, padding over and hearing the rustling of papers... a soft cough... the tapping of fingers on a keyboard... She opened the door slightly and saw Kyle seated at his desk, his tie off and the top three buttons of his shirt undone, his jacket tossed into one of the chairs in front of the desk and he was working on his computer. She smiled a bit in relief, though she didn't know why, and opened the door a little more.

"Don't you have a home to go to?" She asked softly and he glanced up and smiled when he saw her.

"I'm almost done, just compiling the notes from the deposition yesterday for the trial on the fifth." He said, and she knew that he was likely just correcting minor errors that no one but him would ever see.

"I happen to know for a fact that in the eleven days between now and that trial you will go over those notes at least ten thousand times." She stepped into the office and started his way and he smiled as he looked her over.

She was wearing a little tan gown that fell just shy of her knees. It had little spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline that showed the maximum cleavage as well as a low, square-cut back that showed a lot of skin as well. It was meant to be worn with a light matching jacket, more of a loose blouse than anything else, but she had lost that at some point in the night. The colour suited her skin tone and complemented her hair and her blue eyes really stood out in contrast. She looked good and he would have guessed her age at maybe thirty if he hadn't known better. She came over and went to the decanters at the side of his office, taking out two glasses and adding ice and scotch, she turned back to him and sat on the edge of his desk, offering him one glass as she held the other. He took it with a nod and a smile and they clinked their glasses together and drank. It was good scotch, the high-end stuff that most people can't even afford.

When she drank, she didn't notice that her posture and movements caused one spaghetti strap to escape her shoulder and fall down her arm, and the way her gown was cut, as it fell it bared her left breast completely. The skin was soft and evenly tanned, capped with a darker areola and the hard point of her nipple. Kyle couldn't miss it and he stared. Had he been sober he would have looked away, pretended not to see until she could compose herself again, but he wasn't sober, wasn't even close and while he was high functioning when he was drunk, months of teasing and desiring had taken their toll on him. Had it just been playful teasing instead of honest desire, he might have made a joke, pushed the strap up and they would have had a laugh and forgotten about it outside of a funny story years later. But there was real, honest lust there as he reached his hand out. He had every intention of covering her back up again, but the road to hell is paved with such things and instead of pushing the strap back up her arm, his finger hooked it and pulled it down further.

She felt the slip of cloth and turned her head, the empty glass in her hand forgotten for the moment as she turned and saw him looking at her. She followed the tug of the strap unconsciously, leaning toward him and meeting his gaze. She got closer, and he leaned in as well until she could feel the caress of his breath as he exhaled. She wondered for a moment how his mouth would feel on her nipple, would it be warm or hot or would it be cold from his drink... She found out an instant later as his hot mouth opened and captured the hard point. She moaned as he closed his lips over her flesh and sucked. It felt good, amazingly good and the sensation shot through her body like a bolt of lightning. The desire and attraction that had been simmering between them for months suddenly turned into a rolling boil of lust and need. She felt her nipples aching, so hard and tight that the one in his mouth was bliss while the other was agony. The feeling fired up her spine to her alcohol-addled brain and then down through her core until it reached the yawning chasm of neglected want that was there and it exploded.

She felt her toes curl and her pussy clench and a hand grasped the back of his head and held him there. It felt better than anything had in so very long, and it was just this single small thing. She couldn't imagine what anything more would feel like; couldn't see herself remaining sane if even this were to continue. It occurred to her somewhere in the deepest recesses of her mind that over the last ten years of so her sex life had been bland and boring and almost pointless. She couldn't remember the last time she had had an orgasm before she started masturbating, and just from this single thing she was already close to a peak. She felt his hand slide up her other arm and when his thumb hooked behind the other strap of her dress she did nothing to stop him from pulling it off of her shoulder and down her arm and baring her other breast, and then baring her completely to the waist as she pulled her arms through the straps and bringing them up to his face.

Her nipple slipped from his mouth and she moaned at the feel of his lips and teeth on her flesh, but she bent down and kissed him deeply. He returned it eagerly and instantly, their lips parting, tongues tangling, tasting the liquor on each other and his hand came up to her breast and grasped, kneading the flesh, almost fisting as he held her and that drew another moan from her throat, but she couldn't stop the kiss for something so small and the vibrations of her need resounded through him like thunder. He had no control over what he was doing as he pulled her off of the desk and into his lap, but she went. Her gown bunched up as she slid over his legs and her warm flesh pressed against him as her arms went around his neck. One of his hands stayed at her breast, squeezing hard and the other slipped down her back until he found the silky fabric of the gown, then he gathered it up and found her smooth, firm ass with that hand and squeezed.

Another moan escaped her and this time she broke the kiss and the moan turned into a sob. They were both panting for breath and the sound of her sob made a look of concern take over his face. His hands slackened and he looked to her, but she smiled and took his face in her hands.

"Don't stop, you aren't hurting me." She whispered and he kissed her again before he spoke.

"Your husband..." He began, but she interrupted him with a kiss.

"He will never find out, and he hasn't touched me in forever. I have needs too and if he doesn't do anything about them I am entitled to find someone who will." She said it so emphatically, with such passion and conviction that he couldn't even begin to deny her.

And he didn't want to deny her, he wanted to strip her down and take her right then and there. His hands shifted and caught the bunched up gown and when he drew it up, she lifted her arms over her head and let him pull it off of her and toss it aside. She leaned back against his desk with her arms still over her head and looked at him. She had nothing left on but her pantyhose and the panties on under that out of habit. His hands came down her body, starting at her face as he cupped her cheeks and a thumb traced her lower lip only to be caught in a kiss as she smiled. He let his hands drag down across her neck and shoulders, felt the ridges of her collarbones and then the soft gradual swell of her breasts. They were small but perfect for her body, and his mouth watered as he looked at them. His hands gave them a squeeze and slipped down further, his fingers trailing over her nipples and drawing a gasp from her. He slid his hands around to her sides, felt across her ribs and the sides of her abdomen, the rounded swell of her hips and then back to give her firm ass a hard squeeze before they slid across the smooth nylons that clad her legs.

The way he touched her felt magnificent and she shivered and sighed at the caress, her arms coming down, almost following in the path of his touch, from her face and down to her breasts, just catching up with his hands as they moved on down. Her hands lingered there as his felt the rest of her body and she looked right into his eyes as he slipped his hands back up her legs and across her flat, tone tummy. He slipped his hands down to her waist again and lifted her with surprising ease to sit her on his desk once again, so she was seated on his leather desk blotter and his hands slid down and spread her legs. She watched as his hands slid up from her knees, across her inner thighs and his thumbs came together on her panties over her entrance and the pressure there was enough to send a jolt of pleasure up her spine that made her think her brain was going to explode out the back of her skull. His hands turned and his fingers plucked at her nylons as he looked up into her eyes again.

She bit her lip in anticipation as she knew what was coming, and he didn't disappoint, grasping the front of her pantyhose and tearing them open. She gasped at the feel of them parting, knowing they were ruined but not caring. She stared and felt his hands caressing her mons, then grasping the gusset of her panties and moving them aside before his thumb caressed her slit and parted her labia. She whimpered at the flood of sensations that washed through her from the simple caress. She could feel her wetness leaking from her as her lips parted and a shiver went up her spine at just how quickly she had gotten so turned on. It had never happened to her before.

She was almost panting for breath at that point and he reached up and pushed her back until she was lying across his desk. The desk was a huge old oak thing and she lay out across it, her arms up over her head and her hair falling over the front, cascading down like a waterfall as she stared up at the ceiling. She didn't know what she was expecting, had no idea what he was about to do, but she thought it would involve him standing up and freeing his cock. Her eyes drifted closed as his hands grasped her panties and the ruined hose and pulled them down her legs and off, dropping them to the floor. She was completely nude aside from the bracelet he had gotten her, her wedding set and a necklace that she had always loved. Just jewellery and makeup to cover her now, even her expensive perfume was subsumed by the musk of her arousal. She licked her lips in anticipation of what she knew had to be coming, but her eyes snapped open as she felt the caress of his breath on her inner thighs and a moment later his thumbs parted her labia and his tongue licked across her bared slit, gathering her wetness and caressing every inch of her, up to the tiny bud of her clit.

Garret had never once done something like this, oral hadn't ever been something he was interested in, either giving or receiving. But Kyle was very much interested in it and she felt her hips rise up a little reflexively as he covered her sex with his mouth and kissed her pussy. A moan escaped her and she drew a shaking breath as his hands held her open and his tongue delved as deeply into her as he possibly could. His tongue was amazingly long and he was very eager and willing to do just what he was doing. She gasped and moaned as he licked and sucked and kissed her slit. When his mouth came up and he found and freed the little pearl of her clit, she sobbed in pleasure. Garret had never once found it, had never, even a single time, tried to find it. But Kyle had done so almost absently, without a thought or a moment of stress. He had simply moved his mouth up, shifted his thumbs and spread her labia, opening the little hood that covered her clit, and a moment later his mouth sucked it free and his tongue and teeth and lips were caressing and teasing the sensitive little bud.

It was a new sensation, like nothing she had ever felt before. It tore through her body and coiled around inside of her like a spring. She knew what it was, the beginnings of an orgasm. But she had never felt one like this. Garret had once been pretty good at getting her off, but it had been so long since she had felt anything like this that she didn't know what to do, didn't know how to respond to it. It was nothing like the orgasms that came from her masturbation, and her mind was reeling as the feeling came over her. Her breath came faster and faster and she was moaning almost constantly as she felt the spring in her core wind tighter and tighter and tighter until it suddenly snapped and the backlash of pleasure that radiated up from her sex through her core, up her spine and out to every extremity of her body. Her legs rose and closed against the press of his hands, her toes curled and her back arched. Her arms searched for something to grasp and found the edge of the desk where her hands locked tight to the lip of the as her back arched further, until just her shoulders were on the desk, her head hanging over the side, her eyes wide but unseeing and her hips raised up high, held by Kyle who had stood up to keep at her. The pleasure, goaded by his mouth, went on and on and on and she sobbed through it, feeling tears run down her face and her world was reduced to the single place where his mouth was at her pussy and that single island of physicality was afloat in a sea of pleasure.

She had no idea how long she was in that place, the pleasure so powerful that she lost all sense of time, but when she finally came back to herself she was laying across his desk and panting for air. Her head hung over the side and she felt a little disoriented looking at the door to the office, everything upside down to her so she raised her head to look at him. She swam back to herself slowly, her eyes focusing on him as he stood over her, smiling as he leaned down and placed his hands on both sides of her waist before he found her mouth with a deep kiss. There was something very claiming about that kiss, something that marked her as his property in some way, his territory. She knew that he was a very dominant alpha male; she had seen him in court and knew that he could use that dominance like a sword. And he was wielding it against her as she kissed him, feeling a hand at the back of her head, holding her into it. She knew without having to be told that the kiss would end when he allowed it to end and not a moment before.