House of Cards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a little yelp of surprise as her belly came to rest across his legs and he deftly twisted her arm up behind her back. It wasn't painful, but his grip was firm and strong and she couldn't break free. She felt his free hand pull her skirt up and then push her panties down as she twisted her head to see what he was doing. A moment later there was the crack of his hand on her bare ass. She yelped at the sting of pain as another slap resounded on her bared backside. He gave her three more before he stopped.

"I haven't heard you counting." His voice was firm and she blinked as she made eye contact with him for a moment.

He had joked about spanking her nearly every day since she started working for him and it had been in the back of her mind for a while now. But it had just become a reality and she realized suddenly that her pussy was throbbing and aching for attention and she was panting for breath as he raised his arm again. She was hornier than she had been since she had crawled under his desk to blow him that first time.

"From one." He said in that same firm tone and when his hand came down again, it was a harder slap than before.

"One!" She managed to say as her back arched a bit and she writhed in his grip. He landed another hard slap and she counted it as well. Again and again he slapped her bare ass and she counted them all, her voice fading a little as she went on until she finally managed to gasp "Ten!" at the very end and he rested his hand on her bare, hot backside.

A part of her felt humiliated, belittled and about an inch tall. But at the same time the ache in her core was so great that when his hand shifted and his fingers slipped along the cleft of her backside, he found her pussy soaking wet and she moaned at the feel of his fingers. He released her arm and stood her up, her panties still down around her thighs below her skirt. She stared at him, her mind a turmoil of confused arousal. She needed him so badly right then that it hurt far more than her still stinging backside.

"Let that be a lesson to you." He said as he turned back to his desk without another word. She stood there and stared at him for a little while and just as she was about to turn away he finally spoke again. "Take those off." He said with a gesture at her panties and she stripped them off and placed them in his waiting hand. "Every day when you come to work I want you to come in here and give me your panties. You will have the chance to earn them back throughout the day, but these are mine. Now come here and lift up your skirt."

He commanded and she stepped forward and did as he asked, lifting the skirt up to show her bare pussy, her labia swollen and ready and he had her spread her legs a little and he wiped away her wetness with the cloth before he sniffed it deeply and tucked it into his desk drawer and out of sight then turned back to his work.

"Have a good night, I'll see you Monday." He said as if nothing had just happened and she turned, confused and so aroused that she could barely think straight and she went out to get her things and go home.

————————14————————

The drive back to her house was a longer one than she could remember. She felt so antsy and confused. Her bottom still ached and she wasn't sure how she felt about it. She had gotten so wet that it had been running down her legs when she had taken her panties off and when Kyle had wiped her down with them they had been soaked. And she was still wet, still ready for sex that he had casually denied her. It was an odd way to feel and she didn't really know what to do about it as she pulled into the garage and parked the car. She got out and went into the house to find that Garret was working idly in the kitchen and the house smelled very good.

"Hey, welcome home." He said with a casual smile and she was taken aback.

Things had been so cold between them the last few months that she had barely spoken to him when they had been home together. She had seriously considered divorce several times and she had resigned herself to settling into a quiet distance from him for the rest of their lives together. But today he was smiling and happy and he quickly laid a lean strip steak on a plate with mushrooms and onions and a side of steamed broccoli and asparagus. It was one of her favourite things to eat and she looked puzzled as he went to the fridge and took out a bottle of her favourite wine and two chilled glasses. The table was set out with linens and candles and she furrowed her brow as she glanced from the table to him. He must have seen the look on her face because he smiled a bit sheepishly.

"Now I know I'm in the doghouse." He said as he poured the wine and steered her toward a chair. "And I should apologize for the way I acted when you said you wanted to have a job. But I know that the words would be hollow. I want to show you I'm happy for you and that I regret the way I acted, so I did my best to remember our anniversary."

At the words she felt a cold stab of dread mixed with contempt. He had forgotten their anniversary more than he had remembered it over the last twenty years and she had always been, quite frankly, a bitch over it. Sometimes it had been playful, but there had been times she had been furious that he had forgotten. It was the day they had pledged themselves to one another, the day they had vowed to be faithful. And as she settled into the chair gingerly on her still aching bottom she remembered that vow acutely, and she remembered more acutely that she had broken it almost casually at the first opportunity that had presented itself. She felt dirty as she watched him move to the other side of the table and sit down. The arousal and need in her core turned suddenly to such guilt that she nearly confessed. She came within an instant of blurting it all out. She took the breath, formed the sentence in her mind and was about to speak when Garret did something he had done repeatedly throughout their relationship, something that usually infuriated her more than anything else. He interrupted her.

"It's good to see you happy again." He said with a sad smile. "I hadn't realized just how unhappy you must have been here until I took a minute to see you a few days ago, really see you. And you were happy, singing and smiling when you got home. You went up to shower and you looked like you were nineteen again." He said with a laugh. She thought back on the day and realized that she only took a shower as soon as she got home when she had just had sex with Kyle. She had been riding the high of that when he had seen her. She wanted to confess again, but he kept talking. "It was great, and I realized what an ass I had been about it all. I mean, I actually called around trying to keep people from hiring you. But this guy, this Rossdale..." He said with a shake of his head.

"Kyle." She said softly, feeling the touch of his hand acutely, the feel of his lips on hers, the memory of his cock as it pressed into her body and the salty taste of his cum as it washed across her tongue. She was still aroused and still needed Kyle badly right then. The memory of the spanking returned and just how aroused she had been in the instant that it began and she squirmed in her seat as the ache of her backside returned to her in a flash of sensation and she could feel herself getting wetter just from the memory.

"Yes, Kyle." He said with a soft smile. "He called me an asshole and said that if anything all I had accomplished was to make him more liable to hire you. And now, as I'm looking back on that I'm glad that he did." He said with an honest smile and she felt terrible at the betrayal she had been living over the last several months.

But she couldn't bring herself to say anything at this point, couldn't confess now that he had finished. She sat there numbly as he watched her and she went over the dichotomy that was in her head. On one hand the disgust and coldness she had felt for her husband had suddenly been revealed for what it really was; just a fight that they had been having. It had been months, dragging on back and forth, both of them too filled with stubborn pride to back down or concede, both of them too angry to talk about it. She saw her affair with Kyle for what it really was; revenge sex. She had wanted to strike back at her husband and the young, intelligent and attractive Kyle had shown her attention when Garret hadn't and she had taken advantage of that to submit to Kyle.

But she knew that when she went into the office on Monday she would do whatever he wanted. She would wear a skirt and a shirt with no bra and when he called her into his office she would take off her panties and hand them to him without hesitation. When he touched her body she would raise no complaint, when he flipped up her skirt she would be wet and ready and when he slipped into her she would moan and cum and love every moment of it. She could no more stop her office affair with Kyle than she could divorce her husband for her boss. She felt guilty and afraid and confused as they ate a quiet dinner.

She had never once forgotten their anniversary, but the ongoing fight and the distance she had imagined between herself and Garret combined with her job and the 'Perks' that went with it had all combined to push it from her mind. And she had been so horny all day, so in anticipation of sex and then frustrated when Kyle had spanked her, made her even more aroused and then left her without sex that she hadn't even thought about it all day. It was embarrassing and she could barely taste the food. Garret was a strangely good cook and the dinner had all of the special touches that she would normally have gone crazy over. She drank far too much wine with her food, though Garret had nothing to say in protest and when the food was gone he removed the plates and returned with chocolate lava cake, her favorite, and a dessert wine that complemented the dish perfectly. He had really gone all out and she ate the dish with a bit more enthusiasm. The chocolate, made with rum, and the wine was a heady mixture and when he removed the dishes and returned with a bottle of port she was already buzzed but she didn't say no to more wine.

It was the most special anniversary they had had in years and the alcohol washed away her guilt and fear and she was enjoying herself as he took her into the living room, lit the fire that was waiting in the fireplace and they sat on the floor and sipped wine as they looked through twenty years of pictures from their wedding and on through vacations, the birth of their daughter and all of the years since.

"I can't believe no one realized you were already pregnant." He said as he looked at the picture of her in her wedding dress.

A hand rested on her flat tummy and while it was obvious to the two of them, no one else knew that Allie was in there. It had become fairly obvious a few months later when she had gone into labour, but for that day they were perfect and it hurt her heart to see how happy they looked, to remember how happy they had felt that day and she leaned against him and felt some of the love and passion return as his arm slipped around her. She was warm and relaxed and just enough past being drunk that her stiffness and inhibitions had faded away and when he turned to say something, she cupped his cheek with her hand and kissed him very softly and gently. It took the words out of his mouth and the kiss deepened, the familiarity they had with one another was comfortable and reassuring. The photo album slipped out of his lap and he turned to face her a bit more, and she shifted up and parted her lips. She felt his tongue caress hers and the kiss was sweet and hungry at the same time.

She shifted and moved up to her knees as the kiss ended and she moved to straddle his legs, her hands going to the front of her blouse and undoing the buttons, then pulling the garment down her arms and off, tossing it aside as she looked into her husband's eyes. He didn't ask why she wasn't wearing a bra, just stared as she grasped his hands and moved them to her breasts and then leaned in to kiss him again, this time with clear hunger and need in every second of the kiss. He was awed by how suddenly aggressive she had become. She was still his wife of twenty years, but there was suddenly something of the teenage girl he had first met as well. It was like she was twenty, but with twenty years of experience at it. The raw sexual energy of the moment was more potent than the wine had been and he was suddenly hard, more aroused than he had been in years. He felt a sudden hunger for his wife that he had nearly forgotten existed. And he caressed her body with gentle, experienced hands. His touch was one that knew her well, knew every inch of her body and exploited that knowledge as he very tenderly kneaded her breasts, his thumbs sliding across the lower slopes and up across her nipples, feeling them hard and hearing her moan at the touch. He caressed them, circling the hard bud and feeling the softer texture of her aureole.

Then his hands slid down her sides as she moaned and her head fell back, her back arching and her breasts almost presenting for his mouth. He obliged and sucked at one nipple gently, tonguing the warm flesh and tasting her sweat as his hands operated almost on their own, knowing just where to go; too low and he would tickle her, which he knew would kill the mood. If he was too high it would still feel good, but not have the desired effect as he caressed a certain place on her sides, just above two of her ribs and closer to the back than the front and she moaned and squirmed as he unerringly found the right spot. It was just one of the little places he knew about; places that if he caressed them just right, she would get even more turned on than before.

One hand stayed at her side and caressed that erogenous zone while the other one slipped down her back and found a similar place just above the cleft of her backside that he caressed through the silky fabric of her skirt. When that was ineffectual he moved to the zipper on the side of her skirt and slid it down. He popped the button and she felt his hand slide under the waist of the garment to the sweet spot once again and this time the caress was effective, drawing a moan from her and he loved the way she sounded when she did that. It was the basis of a lot of his dreams when he was a younger man, when they were still dating. He looked up at her face and for a moment she was seventeen again and they were having sex for the first time.

She hadn't been a virgin, and neither had he but they had both been inexperienced and afraid, tentative and so frightened that they had lasted just a few short minutes before they were finished. But at this moment she looked like that girl again, so full of life and energy and beauty that he felt ashamed to have neglected her for so long, and over such trivial things. He had forgotten somewhere along the way that he had his job was to support his family, not the other way around. He had forgotten what was important and that hurt him more than anything else ever could. Especially when he remembered how close they had come to a divorce over her taking this job. He had held her rings in his hand and she had demanded that he choose, to stay married or not, but either way she was taking the job and he wasn't going to stop her. He had chosen to let her have the job for selfish reasons at the time, mainly because he didn't want to lose half of what he considered to be 'His' possessions.

He felt guilt again at how he had acted over it all and when she looked down at him with the lust so strong in her eyes that he could feel it, feel the throbbing heat of her core and the draw of need that was in her. He abruptly couldn't remember the last time that they had had sex and the guilt of that was even stronger than his feeling like an ass. She was a beautiful woman and he had neglected her for far too long. He drew her down into a powerful kiss that made her moan as he shifted and laid her back on the soft carpet in front of the fireplace and as her back hit the carpet, her legs shifted and wrapped around him. He knelt there between her legs and felt the strong coil of her body under his softer one and felt ashamed of himself. But he was going to make up everything he had done wrong somehow; he was going to find a way. And he could start right here and right now. Nothing was more important to him than this anymore.

He kissed her for a long time, feeling her legs around him and her arms around his neck before he released her lips and sat up, back on his haunches as he looked at her. She was on her back with her hair fanned out on the floor around her. Her firm breasts were proudly up-thrust and her slender waist and flat tummy begged for attention. She was breathing heavily and he looked to her left breast, saw it moving a little with the beat of her heart and he smiled as his hands caressed her legs. He lifted each foot and removed her comfortable, flat shoes and set them aside then his hands moved to her skirt. He didn't see the momentary look of hesitation on her face as she remembered that not only was she shaved smooth, she had no panties on. It was out of character for her, something she had never done before and she wasn't sure how to explain it to her husband. But as he tugged at the cloth she obligingly raised her hips a little and let the cloth slide off of her hips, down her legs and he cast it aside and for the first time in months Garret looked at his wife in just her skin. There was the glint of the firelight off of her jewellery, of course, but that was just a part of her and he thought she looked magnificent.

He didn't even realize that she had no panties on and while he was curious at her decision to shave her pubic hair he said nothing. He didn't have anything to say as he unbuttoned his shirt and set it aside, then stood up and kicked off his shoes and socks then slid his pants down. Compared to her, neat and trim as she was, he felt like a slob. He had really let himself go and he was soft and he looked old to his eyes. But he resolved to change that and then he pushed it aside and knelt back down atop her, smiling as she lifted her arms to welcome him. He kissed her gently, using twenty years of memories to guide him and it was a kiss that no one else could ever have given her. The familiarity and comfort with which he touched her was a welcome reprieve and the difference between him and Kyle resounded with Mary.

Kyle was firm, commanding and dominant. He didn't make love to her, he fucked her. It felt good, and she loved the way that he could make her cum over and over and over again, the way he turned her on and the way that her body responded to him, that no matter how rough he got with her it felt good and she responded to his touch. But with Garret it was different. This was making love; the way he kissed and touched her all over, the way he took his sweet time with her, kissing her breasts and shoulders, up her throat to that place behind her ear that made her whimper. He rested on one arm beside her, her legs twined with his and his free hand caressing her bare flesh. He kneaded her breast gently then slipped down, across that little place on her ribcage that made her toes curl and her pussy clench with need. Then his hand moved on down, across her flat tummy and to a little place on her hip that sent a pleasant ache shooting through her core as he stroked it with a careful finger, the skin sensitive there ever since she had given birth. He caressed the slight ridge of her hip bone and then across her smooth mons. The difference in sensation there made her shiver with delight as his palm glided across her skin and down between her spread thighs.

He felt her wetness instantly, she was almost dripping with arousal and she whimpered as his fingers gently caressed her labia, parting them a little so that more of her wetness escaped and in moments his hand was completely coated and as he slipped his fingers across her sensitive flesh she drew a hissing breath through her teeth and squirmed, arching her back a little and shifting as a moan escaped her. She was so eager, still turned on from the spanking and now the combination of familiar care and alcohol had turned her on even more. When Garret shifted atop her she spread her legs eagerly and the head of his cock slid into her smoothly. It felt so familiar and so right that she shivered and clutched at his arms as she looked into his eyes. There was such intensity in her gaze that he couldn't even blink let alone look away as he sank into her in a single smooth stroke. There was no need for any more foreplay, they were both aroused and needing, the guttering flame of their love rekindled and that flame growing as he moved through her.