House of Cards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally did let her go, she was sitting up on the desk, her hands gripping the front of his shirt and her heart racing as she looked right into his eyes. He looked right back and when her hands went down and started working his belt buckle and his hands, resting on her shoulders, were trembling a little.

"I don't have a condom." He said and she laughed a little.

"I've been with the same man for twenty years, Kyle. I'm clean. And I know you well enough to know you're clean." She said as she moved from his belt to his fly, popping the button on his slacks and then sliding the zipper down with a soft purling sound.

"Pregnancy..." He said and she snorted.

"Not possible, trust me on that one." She said as her slender hands lifted and then slid down into his boxers, finding the hard, hot rod of his cock.

It had been a while since she had felt one, but she was sure he was larger than Garret. She licked her lips in anticipation and looked from his face down to where her hands were engaged and she shifted her arms to push his clothes out of the way and as his rod emerged, her eyes opened a little larger. He was positively huge and she suddenly needed him so badly that there was no other option. She looked up again and smiled, kissing him softly. His hands moved from her shoulders to her face and he kissed her again, then his hands slid down her body, cupping and squeezing her breasts, then down and around her sides. He pushed and laid her back on the desk again, this time with her bottom a little off of the side closest to him. When she felt his cock slip from her hands she missed the feel of it instantly. Her hands felt idle and she awkwardly rested them on the desk, then brought them up to her breasts, but felt a little ashamed of that and stared at him as his hands slipped down her sides and then her legs. He grasped and lifted her legs, spreading them farther as his arms slipped behind her knees until his elbows hooked them and held her spread and raised.

As he leaned over her she finally found a place for her hands, resting them on his arms as she felt the rod of his cock come to rest across her labia. She was wet and ready, her outer lips puffy and slightly parted, the mass of dark curls at her apex matted with her nectar and the smell of her arousal filling the room. He shifted slightly and she felt his girth slide across her slowly, drawing a shiver from her and when the tip caressed her outer lips, they parted easily, eagerly and she could feel the round head of his cock nest at her entrance. She looked right into his eyes and nodded slightly, though she wasn't sure why. Then he rocked forward and the feel of him sliding into her body made her moan and sob in pleasure. It had been so long since she had had sex that she was as tight as she had been when she was a teenager and he was thicker than Garret, spreading her slowly, only the wetness of her orgasm making it possible for him to take her at all. It was slow, and he clearly knew just what he was doing as he rocked his hips back and forth a little at a time to spread her and give her time to adjust and accept him. Ever so slowly, an inch at a time, he slipped into her body and she moaned and arched her back, squirmed and fidgeted as she felt him filling her, stretching her and it felt better than anything she had ever felt before in her entire life.

When he was finally seated completely within her, resting hip-to-hip, she felt like she was a different woman in a different world. Twenty years of marriage, her pregnancy, being a mother, it all fell by the wayside in that moment of perfect bliss. For months she and Kyle had been dancing around one another, flirting and feigning indifference, and now the playing was all over and as she looked up at him, he looked right back, unblinking. She realized that she couldn't remember the last time she had had sex, but for most of the times she could remember having sex with Garret, even when they had just been married, he had had his eyes closed. Kyle didn't, he looked right at her, didn't blink, and didn't pretend she was someone else. When she was with him, she was herself, not some fantasy woman. Or perhaps it was something more. It wasn't that she wasn't some fantasy woman... it was that his fantasy was her.

She looked right at him and felt the long, slow slide as he rolled his hips and withdrew. It sent a shivering shudder through her body, made her clench at him reflexively and it seemed to go on forever, it felt like his cock was a mile long, it felt like an hour passed as he withdrew and she was gasping for breath by the time he stopped. She still couldn't look away from him, couldn't take her eyes off of him and when he grunted and thrust, sliding back into her in a single smooth, fast stroke she moaned out at the feeling. His hips slapped against the insides of her thighs and the tip of his cock bottomed out inside of her. She grunted and cried out and he shifted and thrust again, just as fast and even harder. It drew another cry from her, and the next one drew yet another cry and the next drew nothing, she had no voice as a deep pleasure radiated out from her core and through her entire body. Her skin flushed and her eyes opened as wide as they would go as her back arched farther than it ever had before.

She had always been a bit flexible, the result of a few years of ballet when she was a girl and more than ten years of regular yoga now. But she had never bent this far before, just the back of her head was on the desk and her spine was arched so far that she described a perfect arch as she clenched down with her core around the thick rod that was grinding through her. She was so wet, however, that no matter how tight she got Kyle kept moving through her, slowly, a groan escaping him from the tightness, but still he moved and she was lost to the sensation of her orgasm. It went on and on and never seemed to stop, and she lost all sense of time after a few moments, until it finally passed and she collapsed on the desk, too limp and exhausted to move.

But he wasn't finished with her, his arms shifted and his hands grasped the backs of her thighs and bent her nearly in two, taking full advantage of her lissome body and she grasped his wrists as she stared at him in awe. He wasn't asking permission, wasn't being gentle with her as if she were some delicate china doll, he wasn't making love to her. He was fucking her, and he was doing it with calm authority and sure dominance. He knew his way around a woman's body and he wasn't hesitating to use that knowledge now. Once he got her into the position he wanted, he shifted his weight and then drew back until she could just barely feel him within her before he slammed back into her again. She gasped and with the next thrust she moaned, a little sobbing sound that was as much a surrender as it was a sound of pleasure. And on the next stroke he didn't stop, but moved with a fast, deep rhythm that seemed to knock her conscious mind right out of the top of her head. She was looking at herself from above, seeing him from a different angle and she liked what she saw, liked how sexy they both looked in that moment.

He was going fast and deep and she could see the look of concentration on his face, the strength of will that he was using to keep himself from his climax. She slowly descended back into her own flesh, feeling the constant fast slap of his hips against her bare ass, the feel of the tip of his cock hitting her innermost recesses and the feel of his sac swinging up to slap against her body and as she focused on him again, he looked right into her eyes and she moaned, long and low from the back of her throat and the sound of it was enough to send him over the edge. She heard him groan and felt the flex of his cock and then a moment later she felt the warm, stinging flood of his seed into her body. Her own body temperature skyrocketed as a result and her body, already slicked with sweat, was suddenly drenched. The feel of him within her, coupled with the realization that a man other than her husband had just had sex with her, had just filled her with his seed, sent her into a paroxysm of pleasure as another orgasm swept through her body.

He groaned and what felt like a gallon of his cum flooded her body, filling her to overflowing before he collapsed atop her. He could barely hold himself upright on his desk as he came down off of the high of his orgasm. He was panting and sweating and she touched him wherever she could reach, trying to kiss him past the trembling in her body and the way he had her folded up. Finally he stood upright and lowered her legs before he sat down in his chair again heavily. He was panting and staring at her and she couldn't do anything but lay there across his desk like a discarded doll, her hair moist with sweat and her pussy leaking their mingled fluids. To him, it was the most erotic sight of his life, the beautiful mature woman laid out naked on his desk, her body flushed a rosy hue in the aftermath of her orgasms, her legs spread and the evidence of their coupling clearly visible, pooling under her on the desk. He felt suddenly powerful, it was the same feeling he got when he had just won a case, especially a hard-fought one. He was a conqueror in that moment and his leather desk chair felt like a throne of skulls.

He smiled and just looked at her for a long while, just catching his breath. He felt really good, like he could conquer the world right then and there. It was a great feeling, and more addictive than any drug in the world. He licked his lips and knew that he had to have more. This was something that perhaps never should have started between them, but it had started and he knew that he didn't want it to ever stop. He caught his breath and relaxed and as he watched her resting, her body unmoving he felt the stir of desire again. He smiled and stood up, went to the sideboard and poured himself another glass of scotch, drank it in a single swallow before he went back and looked down at her still form.

Mary had her eyes closed and she was breathing normally, but she had fallen asleep in the aftermath of her orgasms. She was unashamed of her nudity and he wanted very badly to take a few pictures of her. But he knew that would be a colossally bad idea, so he let the urge pass unfulfilled. Instead he leaned over her and kissed her shoulder, then across her collarbone and dipped down to suck once again at her nipple the way he had when this had all started. The taste of her sex was still strong on his tongue despite the whiskey and he could still feel the warm wetness of her sex on his slowly hardening cock. But she moaned a little and started to come around as he kissed across her chest and sucked at the other nipple, feeling the hard point against his tongue and the touch of her hand at the back of his head as she moaned and came awake again.

"Are you really that insatiable?" She asked with a sleepy smile.

He looked up into her eyes and she knew that he was going to have her again, right then and right there and she smiled, feeling a thrill that she was desired this much; that a much younger man lusted after her. As he moved to her mouth, she kissed him willingly and hard and he grasped her hips and slid her back a little then released her mouth and turned her over, her legs swinging around until her feet were on the floor and her body was bent over the desk. She felt his feet tap hers and she spread her legs further apart obligingly as she felt the hardening rod of his cock against her bare ass. She braced her hands on the desktop and turned her head to look back at him as he shifted and a hand guided him to her wet slit once again. There was a moment, just a fleeting instant, when the tip of his cock rested at her rear and she was sure that he was going to take her there. She had never even considered anal before, the idea of it frightened her a little but down in the middle of that fear was a little spark, a little seed of excitement that she couldn't deny. It was a new, alien feeling to her and she almost wished that he would. But he moved on and a moment later the tip of his cock parted her labia and she felt a thick drop of their mingled fluids escape her and run down her leg. She was trembling and her heart was racing as she felt him at her entrance, then he pressed into her slowly.

She was wet, both with her own nectar and his flood of cum so even in his half-flaccid state he slid right into her tight passage and she moaned at the feeling. She could acutely feel every inch of him, and as he got harder and spread through her, opening her up even more, she moaned again, the same sexy and she had to admit slutty sound that had made him cum a few minutes before. She sounded so good that suddenly his cock was an iron bar within her, as hard as she had ever felt anything before and his hands, resting on her hips, gave a little squeeze and slipped through her sweat before they started sliding up and down her back, caressing her skin and chasing shivers through her entire being. She rested her forehead on the desk and pushed back to meet him, arching her back a little and making it easier for him to slip through her as he started moving. Their first time had taken less than five minutes, and yet she had cum four times. Now he was in for the long haul and she could do little more than hang on for the ride.

And he gave her the ride of her life. So close to his last orgasm, he had nearly endless stamina and he made full use of that now. He got a comfortable stance and just kept moving through her, using his hands to slide her forward off of him and then pulling her back to meet him with every stroke. Her first orgasm this time came slowly, but it was more powerful than any of the others had been and she sobbed into the desk as it seemed to burn through her core. It was a deep orgasm that didn't leave her quickly, but instead blended into the next one, and then the next one after that until she was resting on the desk, her legs limp and her body shaking with the overload of pleasure. She didn't even feel his orgasm this time; she was too lost in the sensations of her body, too far gone out the other side of her doubts. How could this have been wrong? She had never felt like this before and she never wanted it to end.

She wasn't even aware of him finishing, of him grunting as he dumped his spend into her body again then he sat down heavily with another glass of scotch and just watched his seed leak from her sex and run down her leg. She was a mess and there would be no hiding what they had done if she went back out to the party tonight. So he finished his drink and went to his little washroom to get some towels to clean her up with. He soaked them with warm water and it was the caress of the soft cloth on her skin that woke her up. He was careful, cleansing her skin and cleaning up as much of the mess as he could without an actual shower. The caress of the cloth to her over-stimulated pussy sent her into another orgasm instantly and she sobbed her way through it, her hands fisting and her back arching. It felt so good, so right that she couldn't even think of anything else. When he was done he carefully lifted her and went to lay her on the little sofa in his office, covering her with a blanket he kept for when he slept on it, and then he went to clean his desk.

By the time he had finished she was awake and some of the guilt and fear had returned. She was still half drunk, but she was aware enough to know that what she had just done with him was wrong, she had cheated on her husband and she had done it with her boss, the man who had given her a chance when no one else would. It felt bad and she felt the shame and fear well up within her. She could lose her job over this, and her marriage in the bargain. She would have nowhere to go and nothing to do. The fear clutched at her heart and when Kyle came back over she clung to him and sobbed.

He knew what the crying was about and he gently held her, stroking her hair and back, kissing her with soft little kisses until she had gotten it out of her system. When she had calmed down he looked into her eyes and smiled and she knew that somehow it would be alright.

"No one ever has to know about this, Mary." He said in a soothing but convincing voice. "Not anyone outside of this room. We don't even have to speak of it again if you don't want to, though that would be a shame." He said softly and she glanced up at him in askance so he explained. "Mary; that was the hottest sex I've ever had. I've never been ready again so soon after finishing. Hell, I could probably go one more time if I wanted to. You are an amazingly sexy woman and any man that doesn't see that and make every opportunity to get you like this is a fool."

He didn't spare her feelings, and she was glad for that. The casual, powerful dominance she had felt earlier was back and she couldn't have told him no if her life had depended on it. In a way he was her boss, but in another very real way he owned her now. A word from him would ruin her marriage, ruin her entire life. But she had the feeling that he would never do something that petty and cruel, not matter the reason. But the feeling of dominance was still there, the feeling that he was completely in control of everything and that nothing would change that. She trusted him and as he started to stand, she grasped his sleeves and smiled at him.

"Didn't you say that you could go one more time?" She asked with a wicked smile and he smiled right back.

————————9————————

When Mary got home it was after five in the morning. She was still half drunk, probably more now since she and Kyle had had several more drinks after their third session in his office, and she felt almost slimy with sweat. She had never fucked that much in such a short time ever in her life and she knew that tomorrow she would be very sore. But she could chalk it up to the alcohol and Garret wouldn't say anything to her. She stopped inside the door and took her shoes off gratefully then padded silently through the house toward the stairs. She saw a light from the television room and went over to glance in as silently as she could. Garret was asleep in the chair and she walked over and looked down at him. He was a few years older than her, just about forty-three now, and he was balding, with a paunch of soft gut and a scattering of red veins in his nose and cheeks. She felt suddenly vaguely disgusted with her husband of twenty years and she couldn't even look at him. She turned away and walked to the door, then paused and glanced back.

She wondered what he would do and say if he knew that another man's cum was leaking from her sore, overused pussy right now. If she was capable of getting pregnant still she would have been worried about it. She had no idea that any man could still muster up so much cum on his third orgasm, but Kyle had flooded her out again. She had cleaned up after, of course, but there was still some leaking from her. Her panties were ruined and the dress wasn't much better off, but she didn't care, just the memory of those orgasms nearly made her cum again as she walked to the bathroom and a waiting shower.

By the time she crawled into bed she felt exhausted but sated and she smiled as she thought of going back to work on Monday after Christmas. It was a week and a bit away, and she was not looking forward to Christmas at home with Garret and without Allison for the first time in two decades. She would skype with her daughter, but it wasn't the same and she found herself thinking of her boss as she drifted off to sleep.

————————10————————

The holidays passed and she returned to work feeling a bit awkward. But Kyle let nothing slip about what they had done and within a day or two she was back to normal around him as well. They still shared heated glances when alone, and once she had been in his office when he was on the phone with a client and felt his hand rest idly on her ass. She didn't flinch, but the feeling of his hand was there for the rest of the day. She felt anxious for that first week, sure that everyone there could read what they had done on her face, but no one said anything to her if they did know, and she didn't see any hidden looks or malicious humour in any of her coworkers. Her privacy seemed safe and she began to relax. On the fifth the trail was delayed due to new evidence and they had a bit of a grace period, but she found herself spending longer nights at work to help gather notes and compile everything for him to use. They had a lot of alone time during those evenings and the casual touches became a bit more bold for them both, but they were little more than that. He might give her ass a squeeze or slide a hand up her inner thigh as she stood beside him and she never once shied away or made him think the advances were unwelcome. Indeed she encouraged him, reaching back once to give the bulge of his cock a squeeze through his slacks and when he was behind her she would push her bottom back against him. He was sitting at his desk one night and she leaned over to reach for something and he hooked a finger in the neck of her shirt and she paused as he looked down at her bra.