All Comments on 'House of Dreams'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Your earlier stories had substance. Now you've devolved into a writer for jerk off material. The gay sex used to be added for fun in group settings, but now it is center stage and the women are decorations designed to be cum dumpsters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Young to have children

I got to Thomas 20 was the son of Kyle 32 and Emily 31 and decided that if you can't keep your cast straight you are probably an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
these ages make no sense

kyle is 32 but has several children that were conceived when he was younger than 11-12 years old...come on man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thomas is 20, his dad is 32, and his mom is 31 if I read that correct. Dang they started young.

MarshalMarmont1815MarshalMarmont1815almost 4 years agoAuthor

It’s still possible. So what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too Many Characters

Has potential but too complicated and difficult to keep up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Job details are irrelevant

You list all of their positions at this company, but have no story. There is no story here, just various people having sex. It's like a random clip show of porn.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 3 years ago

So many people, unable to remember the name and.relationship...but seems to be a good story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Hot

I love taking my brother in law's huge white cock up my black ass as he strokes my cock. My wife loves watching her brother pound my eager asshole while our "daughter" (she's actually the daughter of my wife and her brother) fists her mom. I also love reaming my bro in law up the ass while he ass fucks his daughter. My wife loves her brother's 12" cock and my 10" cock in her pussy at the same time until we cum in her, the our daughter licks her clean while us guys lick each other's cum covered cocks clean.

And that's just a regular night. When my wife's family all get together it's a sight to behold. Family gatherings are my favorite because all those delicious white cocks love my black mancunt almost as much as I love their gorgeous cocks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...