House of Glass

Story Info
Appearances can be deceiving.
1.4k words
2.95
31.4k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was on top of the world. A great job, a beautiful suburban house fully paid off, the hottest woman in the world my wife, a beautiful, intelligent and kind daughter, a family life with almost zero conflicts; I achieved far more at 42 then I would have ever imagined. Of course, I occasionally had a dark thought or too regarding my life being too perfect, but quickly pushed those aside. But as we all know it, the Gods up there, whoever they might be, have plans different than our own for our lives, and I sure found out about it the hard way.

I was a senior partner at a local law firm specializing in tax and business law. I was working long hours, but those days were coming to an end. I had enough money saved that I could retire right now, and I was thinking of the proper way to do it. I didn't love my job or anything, for me it was just a means to an end. My wife, Sarah Miller, a five foot seven walking wet dream, never demanded a rich lifestyle, but I wanted to gift it to her for being the best partner ever. At 40, she looked almost 20, with prominent breasts, beautiful blonde hair and a toned muscular, yet feminine body thanks to working out regularly at the gym. When we got together, I was in great shape as well but I'm afraid I've let myself go a little bit over the years. I was planning to start working on getting myself in shape, but I was secure enough in my love it was not out of fear of losing her or jealousy, but rather from a genuine need for self improvement. I wanted to make myself worthy of the love my wife showered me with.

My wife was a high school teacher who taught English. Despite both of us working, we found plenty of time for play as well if you catch my drift, at least four to five times a week. We always scheduled a bi weekly family hangout with our daughter, where we would go out to eat and take part in various entertaining activities. The only thing that ever bothered me was the fact that often, my wife would go to the gym wearing a training bra and tight shorts or yoga pants that made her look unbelievably sexy, and there were plenty of studs working out at the gym. I did feel a pang of insecurity and jealousy, but I never said anything about it because I had no reason to doubt her. Turned out to be a mistake, but I will leave that for later.

Fast forward to the day my whole world came crashing down. My wife and daughter left on a little vacation of theirs, a little "mother daughter bonding time " as they would phrase it. They did several of those over the past two years come to think of it. I never worried about them at all. My daughter was a 20 year old attending the state university which was reasonably close to our home, so we got to see her plenty. That was her decision. She wanted to stay close to her family despite getting better offers from bigger schools. She was intelligent and mature beyond her years.

I entered the house, a little disappointed that I would have to spend the next few days alone when noticed that my wife left her laptop at home. I opened it and to my shock, it was locked. That's weird. I realized I never really used any of her devices for anything. Anyway, I tried a few login passwords for her account. Sure enough, nothing worked. Believe it or not, I got it right by pure chance. The password combined my, our daughter's and her name & birthdays in a sequence. I felt a little bad about invading her privacy, but what the hell, I never kept any secrets from her, and I was sure she had nothing to hide from me. Boy was I wrong.

After browsing her laptop for a while, I ran into a folder labeled "KEEP OUT". Like hell I was gonna do that. I entered the folder and my life as I knew it ended there. The first picture was of my wife and daughter in a selfie taken by my wife. They had both their tongues out and were smiling. Pretty innocent so far, right? Well, they were both naked and had cum all over their faces. The photo was labeled "Best night ever!" presumably taken in their last vacation at Europe. There were some videos as well, but none of them had any actual sex in them. There were pictures though, and lots of them. In most of them, the two were dressed in slutty outfits and even topless in public in a few. There were some after sex celebration pictures as well. Each of those images drove a dagger through my heart, and afterwards I was too broken to do anything. To add to my heartache, I found out that not all their dalliances were on vacations. A few of them were right under my nose. I decided to take a few days off from work, because I knew I would be completely useless right now.

Four days passed, I was still getting nowhere in regards to figuring out where my life was headed from here on out. My heart was crumbling and I was in unfathomable pain. But I still loved my wife and daughter more than life itself. I could not think of my life without them. So I thought about ending my life a few times over the last couple of days. But I could not do it. Not yet. I needed to ask them why. The answer may hurt like hell, but it could not possibly worse than what I am feeling right now. While running these thoughts through my head, I heard a car outside my house. My wife and daughter got out of the taxi, looking refreshed, relaxed and beautiful as ever. At that moment, I wished to God to lose all my memories of the past four days. It didn't work.

It occurred to me that I didn't tell Sarah and Melissa anything about taking time off. So naturally they wouldn't know. I spent most of my time in my bed the past few days and hardly ate anything, so nothing was out of order in the house. For some reason, I decided to eavesdrop on them from the guest room, which is usually shut and nobody really visits it that much.

Melissa: God mom, that was amazing. Too bad we can't take dad on these vacations with us. (Giggles)

Sarah: Don't joke about that, Mel. Your dad is never to learn anything about our secret lives. I love him and never want him hurt.

Melissa: I know, I know. It's just that when I confided to you about my insatiable sexual appetite, I thought you were gonna go apeshit on me, disown me or something as bad. I didn't expect you do be so understanding, and better yet, a bigger slut than me!

Sarah: Women have never been allowed to express themselves sexually, historically speaking. They were slaves to the men around them. That has finally changed with hundreds of years of effort on part of feminists. If being a sexually liberated woman means being a slut, then I embrace it and am proud of it.

Melissa: Thanks mom, you're amazing!

Sarah: But you are never to reveal any of this to your father. His male ego cannot handle it and cannot be reasoned with. I don't say this with any malice or contempt, it is a matter of male biology. I love the man with all my heart, but knowing he can't satisfy my desire for sex will hurt him and I can't let that happen. I need other men, I need to be fucked hard and stuff my mouth with those big hard cocks full of cum and inject them into my pussy. It is a physiological need and desire separate from my love for your father, but I doubt I can't get him to understand. Men are simply beholden to their pride when it comes to matters of sex.

Melissa: Of course mom. I'm not dumb.