All Comments on 'House of Glass Pt. 02'

by Nameless08

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Please give the wife a medal for only being unfaithful once in the first four years of her marriage.

Please if you are going to submit a story, at least make it longer than one page!

LimnophileLimnophileabout 1 year ago

A helpful hint for all the untalented and childish failures out there who one-bomb stories: Most of the first 20 votes on most 'Loving Wives' stories are 1. Everybody knows and expects that. There's nothing surprising or exciting about it, and it doesn't even work long-term. After only a few weeks the average scores on decent stories rise above 3, so you're just wasting your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To much going nowhere so far this could of been done in a couple of sentences. Nothing what so ever is happening and so boring.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

Chapters are far too short, jusyt getting in to it and it ends. Will wait to see when this is eventually finished to read more.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

So, what to do going forward? I tried listing the answers in my head. None of them were attractive prospects.

1. Divorce Sarah and leave her. Have a strained relationship with Melissa for the rest of my life

.(be a cuck to his daughter)

2. Let sleeping dogs lie. Pretend I don't know anything and go on as if nothing ever happened

.(be a cuck)

3. Confront Sarah with the truth. Give her an ultimatum to stop sleeping with other men

.(be a cuck to his wife & daughter)

4. Let Sarah know the truth and accept her ways.

.(be a cuck to his wife & daughter)

.

.

Funny how the notion of NOT being a spineless cuck bever occurs to him

/

/

Cucks get one star

and given how short these entries are a month between posts is ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like it's gonna be cleaning the cum out of her pussy kind of story... I really hope not.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

This went nowhere. Why not complete the story and post it? Also, I don't know what his problem is. She is a cheating slut. He needs to confront her and tell her to pack her bags. She lies and cheats - how is that love? There is always someone out there who can love him enough to remain his alone.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Yeah, sometimes your stories get one-bombed. But, sometimes, your story simply isn't as great as you want it to be. This one, for example, seems to struggle with a few inconsistencies. For example:

"Both my wife and daughter are very empathetic and helpful."

- Are they, though? The first part ended after they returned. Over the following DAYS, we learn how the MC is in a daze, moving on autopilot, etc., but we never hear anything about either his wife or daughter noticing. Or reaching out to him. Or talking to him AT ALL. So, right there, that's a false assessment.

"The idea of living a life without Sarah was much more painful than the damage she inflicted."

- You could've told the readers how your MC tried to separate sex and love, but instead you immediately chose to go the "I'd rather stay with a cheating wife and a daughter who lies to me, than be alone" route, after he spend four days in stunned shock in the first chapter. Somehow, that doesn't bode well for him.

"Seek salvation in glass that cannot be broken."

- If that is a subtle suggestion for the MC to drown himself (glass that can't be broken was, AFAIK, a reference to still water surfaces), I'm inclined to second that suggestion. I mean, his wife cheats and he still is too stunned to reach a conclusion after more than a week at this point. His daughter happily betrayed him by covering for her mother and is continuously lying to him. And if it ever comes out that his wife and daughter are attending Mother-Daughter Sex Parties, his carreer is over anyway. But, somehow, that thought never even crossed this mighty lawyers mind...

Now, you might think those points are not so bad. But keep in mind that, if you combine both chapters of this story so far, it would still only fill a SINGLE storypage on lit.

2/5... for the lack of typos.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT chapter and story!!! Please, go on soon!!!

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

oh come on for crying out loud!! finish the damn story!!!! And shes a cheating slut!!! face her and decide something kick her to the curb or make her stop but do something!!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I give it a 4 going forward. Hopefully they can work this out

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

Ken has three choices,

1. Pretend he never heard a thing and begin being the cuck she made him into.

2. leave the bitch for greener pastures.

3. Go out and start fucking everything with two legs until Sarah finds out and learns that even a nice guy can get some out side.

Nameless, if you are writing each chapter after reading your comments, stop. Either write the story you want and finish it or stop it where it is.

Mr. Limnophile (does that mean like scum) if your comment is to encourage the writer then write a comment praising him. If your comment is to lecture the rest of us, keep your comment to yourself.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Only one choice Ken, leave the whore and cut the daughter out of your life. Then go find a better woman. (they are out there). If he does any of those other things he suggested, he should turn in his man card and put on a dress. Pathetic.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry, I hate being critical BUT this is much too little, far too seldom. Your story obviously has potential to be decent but you need to crack on and produce it. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dump the hoe already man

Nameless08Nameless08about 1 year agoAuthor

@Sarkasmus

I'd like to address some of your points:

Firstly, I'm not a professional erotica writer. Never claimed to be one. The reason I even posted this in the first place is that a lot of people asked for a sequel because the last one was a cliffhanger. I wrote the first part of the story in 2019... Because that was the last time I visited Literotica. Which is why it's set during that year. That was more of a rough first draft rather than a story, which I never even bothered editing.

" But, sometimes, your story simply isn't as great as you want it to be."

I never intended this to be a great story. I spent 30 minutes writing it and didn't even edit anything. If anyone wants to be mad about that, go ahead. I can't be bothered to write more than that for free. Nor do I have any experience in erotica aside from reading some stories.

"Both my wife and daughter are very empathetic and helpful."

- Are they, though?

This is the husband's biased assessment of the situation, not an objective evaluation from an impartial 3rd party.

"The idea of living a life without Sarah was much more painful than the damage she inflicted."

- You could've told the readers how your MC tried to separate sex and love, but instead you immediately chose to go the "I'd rather stay with a cheating wife and a daughter who lies to me, than be alone" route, after he spend four days in stunned shock in the first chapter. Somehow, that doesn't bode well for him

I agree, what's your point though?

"His daughter happily betrayed him by covering for her mother and is continuously lying to him. And if it ever comes out that his wife and daughter are attending Mother-Daughter Sex Parties, his carreer is over anyway."

Do you get fired in America for having slutty family members? I sincerely doubt that.

As for your rating, I accept it. I'd properly give this story a 2 as well. I'm okay writing something sub par for free.

For everyone complaining about the length of the story, deal with it. I am not a professional writer and I have very little time. There are plenty of other authors on the site who you can check out instead of whining over here. I only wrote this for the people that enjoyed the first one and asked for some resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story goes nowhere. I get the feeling it's going to be a cuck piece, because most men, if not all, wouldn't be able to contain the betrayal of a wife and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know in these stories why the husband doest question whether they are his children. It has been days since he discovered the betrayal he should be wondering this.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Same shit, different writer...

Maybe when you get it through your head that betraying and disrespecting a husband like this isn't love. Stop the nonsense. The proper conclusion to this is super slut Sarah comes home to see Kenny making love to another woman. Not fucking..

But I doubt you'll make the husband character have that testicular fortitude in him to do so. And Limnophile, you copy and paste the same message like you C&P your pathetic stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is going nowhere, MC needs to make a decision either way, author needs to speed things up, losing interest tbh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yet another cuck story in Loving Wives category, she clearly is not a loving wife, she is a cheating slut, perhaps the author (and I use that term loosely ) should look at the word "loving" in a dictionary.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

A "story" or chapter normally has more than about 6 small paragraphs! So, his cheating slut wife has been fucking behind his back for 16 years... and he, as a lawyer, can't make a decision. He may as well cut his balls off and give them to her in a jar. He obviously has no use for them, being a weak and pathetic doormat.

His adult daughter can do whatever she wants to. Unless she has a boyfriend. In which case, tell him! So that at least he can avoid being a cuckold. He deserves to know.

Finally, how actually blinkered is this arsehole? He hasn't noticed his wife's cheating over a 16 year period... with numerous other men and women? Frankly the husband almost deserves the situation he is in. Hand in his man-card immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EASY!!! Don't over work yourself. Putting out 1/2 a page a month must be pretty hard on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kick them both to the curb and walk away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, we're two installments in and still don't have enough story for a single post. 30 days between posts for 2000 words with hardly any story progression is doing you (and your story) more harm than good.

Breaking up a long story into reasonable chapters for easier consumption is fine. Posting snippets because you need instant gratification and can't even wait until you finish your first story before posting is not fine.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 1 year ago

These increments are too brief. And please, not another cuck piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep - they need to be three to four pages at least - it feels like its a relatively short story being stretched out page by page.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Try to write a few more paragraphs to move along just a little. We know Sarah is a stone whore, and that’s about all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife is extremely solipsistic.

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 1 year ago

The title of this story probably gives us the direction the story is going. It is just a pity it is being broken up with such short offerings. Get on with it! You need to finish the story. Do not submit this incomplete one or two-thousand-word stuff. Get the dam story finished and then submit it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He needs to dump the whore and play hardball with his knowing kid. It was like the friends bachelorette party drunk one night of regret which me myself stilll couldn’t forgive but some could. She has continued to cheat and her daughter knows which is totally disgusting, disrespectful, humiliating, embarrassing and emasculating. Cut her loose and find someone great that would be faithful and loving you . You love your spouse a bit differently than anyone else and when they act this way not matter how great and loving they seemed before you found out they were a cheating whore they do not love you as much as you love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like its time for a road trip. He can afford it. There is an old C&W song...."beware of a tall dark stranger". I have a feeling he is going to be led like a lamb to the slaughter to accept his fate, which will probably end with contracting an incurable STD from his loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just cry wimp! and go clean up your wife and boyfriends after they are done. Maybe they will let you have sloppy thirds

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 1 year ago

Huband too meek and indecisive. Haven't met many men who exemptly acted this way. Way too long between stories, don't be a slow leak and only post on the 27th of the month. Especially when there is only one page.

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

For a lawyer Ken is quite indecisive. I find it insufferable that the husband loves the wife soooo vey much that after discovering ongoing betrayal he cannot think of what to do. Ken is appears as if he lacks some testosterone and absolutely no self respect

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Meh, again. How about telling us what was in the text?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is terrible and all over the place. I can understand that you're trying to build up the characters back story and motivations so that the actions in the main story arc make sense, but instead it just comes across as messy and out of place.

It's ok to have back stories in flash backs, but they need to not telegraph and more importantly pre-emptively excuse future behaviours ... she was clearly a slut, that she hid this from her future husband makes her a worse human being, guilty of far more than just cheating on an unknowing spouse. Unlike many of these stories, I simply have no sympathy for the wife and have no empathy with the husband ... so I'm left wondering why I'm even reading it. Not that you've actually provided much content to read.

nestorb30nestorb3011 months ago

How can a top notch Sr Lawyer be such a wishy washy man? Lawyers are trained to think and make decisions

moultonknobmoultonknob11 months ago

Load of bollocks, it just gets worse the more you read, I can't be bothered to read the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to see who is the sender of the mysterious text....the daughter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous